Found Deceased GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To your point, when my husband jogs, he doesn’t even bring a spare key, he goes through the garage with our code.

Could Tim get into his house with a garage code?

Is there anything on NextDoor about him jogging?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are also code-entry locks for any door - we have one on our front door and it's almost exclusively what my husband uses to get in and out.

In this photo from Google Street View of TC's garages, I don't see a keypad to the left of the left-most garage door, but there could be one in the middle or on the right.

That said, there were mentions of relatives with spare keys. I suspect that people having spare keys could have had something to do with Bo. It sounds like TC made several trips in relation to his work. During those trips, he could've put Bo in a kennel or could've asked a relative to board him. But he also could have had someone stop by every day and walk the dog or even had someone house-sit. I haven't seen mention of relatives having a key code, though that's not necessarily something the family might want to broadcast.

Whatever happened, it's possible that there was some other way of getting back into the house besides the main set of keys, whether a keypad, a spare key that TC might've carried, or a key hidden somewhere outside.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 10.32.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 10.32.13 AM.png
    821.1 KB · Views: 466
In this photo from Google Street View of TC's garages, I don't see a keypad to the left of the left-most garage door, but there could be one in the middle or on the right.

That said, there were mentions of relatives with spare keys. I suspect that people having spare keys could have had something to do with Bo. It sounds like TC made several trips in relation to his work. During those trips, he could've put Bo in a kennel or could've asked a relative to board him. But he also could have had someone stop by every day and walk the dog or even had someone house-sit. I haven't seen mention of relatives having a key code, though that's not necessarily something the family might want to broadcast.

Whatever happened, it's possible that there was some other way of getting back into the house besides the main set of keys, whether a keypad, a spare key that TC might've carried, or a key hidden somewhere outside.

attachment.php

Wow, on that Google photo, LAHiker! Thanks.

I hope Google Earth isn't currently capturing me chomping down on potato chips.:shame:

Excellent photo, LAHiker! When driving down that street, you cannot see that view. I made incorrect assumption that garages were on back of house, not the left side. Google Earth is amazing and thank you for sharing.

attachment.php

Hmmm... I wonder if those windows on the second floor above the garages are the bathroom and laundry room windows that were found open? Are the neighbors whom he asked to remove the number from the wife's phone living in the house beside his where they could see these windows? :thinking:

Hmmm... I wonder if those windows on the second floor above the garages are the bathroom and laundry room windows that were found open? Are the neighbors whom he asked to remove the number from the wife's phone living in the house beside his where they could see these windows? :thinking:

Yes, those neighbors are on the left when facing his house.

Can anyone give a good visual or map of where the street lights are on Tim's street in relation to his house? Just curious how much light there would be at night on his garage side of the house.

Just watched the interview with the male neighbor for the first time, and wow. Very strange energy.

I honestly feel that either the neighbor made it up or the context is more rather that Tim and his neighbors had issues come up...so take tell her to take my number out....otherwise even the dumbest of bulbs would ask why Tim? Judge Judy always says if it doesn't make sense...it's not true....

IMO, if the husband made it up, one reason could be that he was giving his wife a hint.

I’m being purposely vague here because I don’t know how much speculation is allowed around this topic.

Just watched the interview with the male neighbor for the first time, and wow. Very strange energy.

I thought there was something odd about his demeanor. Maybe it was just nervous energy, but he seemed to enjoy the attention.

attachment.php

Great photo find!
Earlier in the thread, some were wondering why his car was parked so close to one wall. I think this photo helps to answer that question. . . looks like the way the garage and doors are configured, it's a pretty tight spot. IMO. Of course, the angle of the photo could make the doors appear "skinnier" than in real life.

From what I can tell, that larger square window is a picture window common to those houses — usually in the master bath (we had the same one). It doesn’t open...or at least ours didn’t! No idea of Tim’s floorplan, but the window looks the same. In any case, yep — that’s definitely on the TV neighbors’ side as others have said.

What I’m curious about, though, is you saying laundry room and bathroom windows were open. I’ve never heard that detail!

Actually, if facing Tim’s home, the home on the left is not occupied by the couple who had the cell phone interaction. Unless I am badly mistaken. Not wanting to over share, but from what I could tell were def not that couple. Different demographics. I’ve been wrong before so apologies if so.

From what I can tell, that larger square window is a picture window common to those houses — usually in the master bath (we had the same one). It doesn’t open...or at least ours didn’t! No idea of Tim’s floorplan, but the window looks the same. In any case, yep — that’s definitely on the TV neighbors’ side as others have said.

What I’m curious about, though, is you saying laundry room and bathroom windows were open. I’ve never heard that detail!

Here's a source:

Feb. 14:

7:30 a.m.: Cunningham's parents arrive at his Atlanta home after driving through the night from Maryland. They find the home empty, with two windows -- one in a bathroom and one in a laundry room -- open. Cunningham's dog, Beau, is at the house.
http://www.11alive.com/mobile/article/news/local/missing-in-georgia/missing-cdc-scientist-what-we-know-now/85-523844093

Also the press conference video is where they say the windows were upstairs (about 1:33): http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/missing-cdc-employee-promotion-wanted-vanished-53396124

Actually, if facing Tim’s home, the home on the left is not occupied by the couple who had the cell phone interaction. Unless I am badly mistaken. Not wanting to over share, but from what I could tell were def not that couple. Different demographics. I’ve been wrong before so apologies if so.
. The house on the left that also shares the driveway is owned by the couple that the husband said Tim asked him to take his number out of his wife's phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation
Back