GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“It was at a residence on Ga. Highway 24 East, just outside Sandersville,”

Asked if the two might have had a quarrel last Friday night and that Prince left the two-story residence where the male acquaintance lived, the sheriff indicated he and investigators had heard nothing about such having taken place.

McGraw described the house as an old white cinderblock dwelling with three bedrooms. It was built probably in the early 1900s.

Deputies and investigators joined firefighters/first responders and others in a search of a small pond on Monday, which was observed as Memorial Day. The pond is located just off Georgia Route 24 West, a short distance from the city limits of Tennille.

GA - GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, left dinner after a call, car found, Sandersville, 28 May 2021

Wow, who cancelled service?
“It’s been several days since then and we’re still waiting on that information,” Cochran said, noting such a setback in going forward in the investigation was somewhat at a standstill until such information is received. “If we can ever get our hands on the phone records that’s going to tell us a lot of things.”

Washington County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Mark McGraw said Prince had been using Straight Talk for her cell phone provider, but had recently transferred her phone back through Verizon.
FBI now joins in search of missing teacher in Washington Co.

No one said her service was cancelled?

“It was at a residence on Ga. Highway 24 East, just outside Sandersville,”

Asked if the two might have had a quarrel last Friday night and that Prince left the two-story residence where the male acquaintance lived, the sheriff indicated he and investigators had heard nothing about such having taken place.

McGraw described the house as an old white cinderblock dwelling with three bedrooms. It was built probably in the early 1900s.

Deputies and investigators joined firefighters/first responders and others in a search of a small pond on Monday, which was observed as Memorial Day. The pond is located just off Georgia Route 24 West, a short distance from the city limits of Tennille.

GA - GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, left dinner after a call, car found, Sandersville, 28 May 2021

I ran Google street view for a ways down 24E from the pond on 24W. So far- no 2 story white cinderblock; of course, many hidden houses with LONG driveways. Will continue my road trip in a bit

Last edited:

“It was at a residence on Ga. Highway 24 East, just outside Sandersville,” Cochran said. “That’s where she last was known to be. And that was last Friday night sometime, we believe, between 10 p.m. and 12 midnight.”

“The last person that we know to talk her alive was a male acquaintance,” Cochran said. “They went to bed that night and when he woke up, she was gone.”

Prince hasn’t been seen or heard from since.

BBM for focus

So what are some of the possible theories of how Tina left from this house?

A. She walked out the door and continued walking from the property.
B. She called someone to come pick her up from the property.
C. She called someone to come pick her up after she walked a bit from the house.
D. She was taken from the house unwillingly by someone else.

So what are some of the possible theories of how Tina left from this house?

A. She walked out the door and continued walking from the property.
B. She called someone to come pick her up from the property.
C. She called someone to come pick her up after she walked a bit from the house.
D. She was taken from the house unwillingly by someone else.
snipped

Option E. She was carried out, not alive (sorry to add that, but it is a possibility)

jmo

I wonder why she didn't just drive to his house since it was just outside Sandersville instead of meeting at Walmart and leaving it there. I'd want to keep my car with me at all times. MOO

Exactly.
This is Walmart to the start of 24E.
Google Maps

I have serious doubts she tried to walk back to her car; especially since they searched a pond on 24W

“It’s been several days since then and we’re still waiting on that information,” Cochran said, noting such a setback in going forward in the investigation was somewhat at a standstill until such information is received. “If we can ever get our hands on the phone records that’s going to tell us a lot of things.”

Washington County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Mark McGraw said Prince had been using Straight Talk for her cell phone provider, but had recently transferred her phone back through Verizon.

No one said her service was cancelled?
A couple of other posters noted that comment too. I wonder if it has since been removed. Thanks.

“It was at a residence on Ga. Highway 24 East, just outside Sandersville,” Cochran said. “That’s where she last was known to be. And that was last Friday night sometime, we believe, between 10 p.m. and 12 midnight.”

So, not in Macon then, as stated a few days ago, where the last known cell phone ping occurred?

We know she was at the convenience store at 20.51hrs. If she was at this 'Hwy 24 house' (according to LE) at 22.00hrs.... then where was she for just over an hour?
Sitting in the Walmart parking lot? Waiting for him? Already with him?

Why not drive straight to the house on Hwy 24 from the restaurant? Wait there, if need be.
Also, why the need to meet at Walmart first, if at all??

And why leave the car there? Did he want her to be semi-stranded at his place, making her less likely to flee?

Last edited:
So why not drive straight to the house on Hwy 24 from the restaurant?

Why meet in Walmart first, if at all??
And why leave the car there?

We know she was at the convenience store at 20.51hrs, and if she was at this 'Hwy 24 house' according to LE at 22.00hrs.... then where was she for just over an hour?
Sitting in the Walmart parking lot?
Maybe her on again off again didn't want her car to be seen at his house for some reason?

It really makes no sense. If he drives her there, then he has to drive her back to her car, which seems inconvenient <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, that's what I'll look for as well :)
LE stated the searched pond was near the city of Tennille, which by the included map is quite a distance from the mentioned house...it's south of Sandersville and the Walmart. Could they have meant Tanner? Which is closer to the house on GA Highway 24 East.

Attachments

• Map.png
    Map.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 50
Yes, very peculiar she did not just drive to his house in her own vehicle and just meet there, rather than at a Walmart. I guess maybe initially she didn't plan to spend the night there - maybe they met up with intentions to hang out somewhere else or do something else and then she agreed to sleep over, and they were already close to his house so she decided to leave her car until morning?

Does this acquaintance live alone? I'm just curious if anyone else can verify she did go spend the night there. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back