GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Prince was eating with her daughter Friday night at Puebla's Mexican Restaurant in downtown Sandersville. The family says she started getting texts during dinner, went outside to take a call, came back inside and told her daughter she was leaving.
Search continues for a missing Washington County teacher | 13wmaz.com

Sounds like someone was blowing up her phone, so she stepped outside. Whatever the subject of the texts were, it sounds like someone needed her immediate attention.
WOW--
Texts and calls-- sounds like someone desperately wanted something from her.

so... he didn't go to her house, she didn't go to his house, but they meet in a parking lot.

There is a reason for that hookup in a parking lot.

If someone is compulsive/obsessive with texts like that, they usually need drugs, money or sex, IMO

which would go along with the "meet in the parking lot" instead of one of their homes.

JMO

I know the gas station footage is around 851. Do we know what time she/her car was seen on the Walmart footage?

Is it possible she DID go to Walmart first and then they hung out/drove around or whatever, and she went into the gas station alone while her acquaintance stayed out in his car? Or if she went to the gas station first, maybe she went home to grab some overnight things if the decision had been made she'd spend the night with this man.

I feel like LE must know a lot more by this point just by getting phone records from her and talking to this guy. I'm curious what his story is on what they did that night and why he never brought her back to get her car?

Does he live further away and this was half way point for each?

Yes, I think so. He must have texted to say he was on his way. So she left the restaurant, but he wasn't in Sandersville yet, so she had a bit of time before he got there, hence 50 minutes of dilly-dallying around, getting something at the mini-mart, etc.

Yes, I think so. He must have texted to say he was on his way. So she left the restaurant, but he wasn't in Sandersville yet, so she had a bit of time before he got there, hence 50 minutes of dilly-dallying around, getting something at the mini-mart, etc.

Surely he would say how long it would take him to get there or she could say she would like to finish her meal and meet him at a given time. Was she beholden to him in some way?

RZJI7VH4G5CHFGQTBTY45OZQIY.jpg

Officers with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources this afternoon searched a pond off of Highway 24 West.
They didn’t find anything, but it was an area of interest to rule out in the search for Prince, who hasn’t been seen or heard from in nearly a week.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is assisting the Washington County Sheriff’s Office with all aspects of the case, including forensics, interviews, and technical and analytical support. The FBI is aiding in providing technical support.
Missing teacher update: Prayers, concerns and hope abound in Washington County

LE is not searching for a living person IMO.

FBI now joins in search of missing teacher in Washington Co.

To Note (concerning cell phone)
•FBI agents along with special agents with the GBI will assist investigators with the WCSO with sifting through cell phone data and other possible evidence when it is received from cell phone providers through search warrants.
•investigators had issued a number of search warrants but are at a stand still waiting for the particular information
•Prince had been using Straight Talk for her cell phone provider, but had recently transferred her phone back through Verizon.
•her cell phone has been cut off

To Note
•Prince ate dinner Friday night with family at a restaurant before stepping outside for a phone call.
•She left abruptly, then drove to a convenience store, just on the outskirts of the city limits of Sandersville.
•Next, she drove to the parking lot of the nearby Walmart store
•Prince was last known to be at a residence on Ga. Highway 24 East, just outside Sandersville on that Friday, between 10 p.m. and 12 midnight
•”last person that we know to talk her alive was a male acquaintance”
•According to this male: They went to bed that night and when he woke up, she was gone
•A source indicated they had heard through secondhand information that a quarrel of some type led to the male acquaintance staying in an upstairs bedroom and Prince going downstairs.
•LE stated the male acquaintance never mentioned any type of quarrel among the two.
•LE stated he is continuing to cooperate with investigators and is currently staying with a relative during this investigation.

Maybe it's the millennial in me, but I don't think anyone is buying blunts at the gas station for any other reason than to smoke weed.

GA teachers have a morality clause in their contracts. I would say it was for him, (me not knowing what he will be doing with it). Black & Milds are simply smoked by many in my part of GA.

Last edited:
Wow, really?! I didn't have Georgia down as one of those liberal progressive states like Oregon, Washington or California that legalised weed.

But you do live and learn something all the time here on WS..... I'm always grateful for the new knowledge. :)
Weed is not legal for recreational use in georgia. It was decriminalized though in atlanta and a few other metro areas. Likely not Sandersville but I didn’t mean to stir up anything by my observation. Whether she or her acquaintance smoked weed, cigarettes or cigars is likely of no consequence but she still needs to be found.

To Note
•Prince ate dinner Friday night with family at a restaurant before stepping outside for a phone call.
•She left abruptly, then drove to a convenience store, just on the outskirts of the city limits of Sandersville.
Prince was last known to be at a residence on Ga. Highway 24 East, just outside Sandersville on that Friday, between 10 p.m. and 12 midnight
According to this male: They went to bed that night and when he woke up, she was gone
•A source indicated they had heard through secondhand information that a quarrel of some type led to the male acquaintance staying in an upstairs bedroom and Prince going downstairs.
•LE stated the male acquaintance never mentioned any type of quarrel among the two.
•LE stated he is continuing to cooperate with investigators and is currently staying with a relative during this investigation.

BBM

THANKS FOR THE GREAT TIME LINE AND BULLET POINTS!!
It is very helpful :)

Oh dear-- we have all heard this story before.
Woke up and missing person is "poof" gone.
A Quarrel/ argument with the Last person that Missing person was with.

question--- was the house they were at, his house ??
Do we know how far away it is from her house ??

If it is quite a distance, then maybe the Wal-Mart meet up was a half way point and would make sense. Otherwise, it does not, at least to me.

To Note
•Prince was last known to be at a residence on Ga. Highway 24 East, just outside Sandersville on that Friday, between 10 p.m. and 12 midnight
•According to this male: They went to bed that night and when he woke up, she was gone

Aw, crap. Thank you for the new info @mlhenn but that is a lot of not very good news. Reposting from you and the article:

•A source indicated they had heard through secondhand information that a quarrel of some type led to the male
acquaintance staying in an upstairs bedroom and Prince going downstairs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back