GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just my thoughts but I think she probably went straight from the restaurant to Walmart. Like someone said, they talked awhile then left in his car. I think the stop at the S&T was for gas only. The last photo, she appears to be at the counter paying with cash. There is nothing else on the counter like snacks. Also the car key she has seems to be attached to her wallet. I think some wallet have something like that, so I’m thinking even though she has her car key with her, she didn’t arrive there in her car. I feel LE knows if she was there alone or with on-off guy from the outside security camera.

Just my thoughts but I think she probably went straight from the restaurant to Walmart. Like someone said, they talked awhile then left in his car. I think the stop at the S&T was for gas only. The last photo, she appears to be at the counter paying with cash. There is nothing else on the counter like snacks. Also the car key she has seems to be attached to her wallet. I think some wallet have something like that, so I’m thinking even though she has her car key with her, she didn’t arrive there in her car. I feel LE knows if she was there alone or with on-off guy from the outside security camera.
Maybe she went home to change clothes before meeting up at Walmart. MOO

Cochran said his staff requested phone and social media records on Sunday and hasn’t seen them yet, which has been a huge roadblock in the investigation.

[...]

Prince’s daughter Kenzie told us Prince got up at the restaurant to take a phone call at dinner and never came back in.

A hairstylist who works next door to Puebla says she was in the restaurant when Prince left.

She said there were about 10 people at the table with Prince, who went outside after she finished eating, but then poked her head back in the door and told her daughter she loved her and then left.

The hairstylist — who knows Prince well — said she seemed normal.

[...]

Pics show where Washington County teacher went after she vanished (bbm)

The last photo, she appears to be at the counter paying with cash.

You are probably right, but I kinda thought she was holding a credit card between her fingers in that shot - I'll try and blow it up to show what I mean but I apologize that my quality is pretty poor so you'll probably have to go back a page and click on the picture of her paying to really see it to see what you think:

tp1.jpg

One thing that brought up to me is wondering if she used the ATM at that store to get some $$$?

193727361_541453600565907_3896336982411645613_n.jpg

Daughter says this is what Tina was wearing Friday night when she went missing.
Bumping this photo, she didn't change clothes. That's exactly what she is wearing in the gas station pics.

Summer school prep is a lot of work. Especially this year. (as I sit here watching DH doing more admin work; and its Day 3 of SS)

***eta: she has jeans on in the school pic. I bet she changed into the camo leggings after school?

Sandersville is little, and she moved BACK there, so she most likely knows and is known by many, especially as a teacher. Someone knows more than were hearing (besides LE)

Last edited:
Pics show where Washington County teacher went after she vanished

Updated 6 hrs ago
Authorities have uncovered photos of a missing Washington County teacher that show her after she vanished from a restaurant where she was eating with her family.

The surveillance photos show her at a Sandersville convenience store after she left Puebla. She’s wearing the clothes she was wearing when she was last seen.

Authorities also have surveillance images from Walmart.

FBI joins search for missing Washington County teacher, now missing 5 days

[...]

“We are a small, close-knit town,” said [KJ], a family friend of Tina Prince. “Nobody saw anything, and nobody knows anything.”

[...]

[BU] owns the salon next door. She’s known Tina since they were kids. And she just cut her hair a couple weeks ago.

“To me, she was the best she had been in a long time. She said that she just really felt satisfied,” said [BU].

[...]

[KJ] who also works at the salon said she saw Tina at Puebla’s Friday night. She knows the family well.

“She was in a good mood. She wasn’t overly excited, and she wasn’t overly upset. She just seemed like Tina just as you see her here at the shop,” she said.

But Washington County Sheriff Joel Cochran says he is concerned for her safety.

“No indication of any foul play at this time other than that she just vanished,” he said.

[...]

The sheriff said they have spoken to several people. He says they called in the GBI and the FBI to help give resources to this search like sifting through that phone data once they get it. The community is planning a vigil at the Nazarene Church in Sandersville. It’s open to the public tomorrow night at 8 p.m. They plan to pray for Tina’s safe return.

To Note:
According to a police report, her family called to report her missing about 24 hours later at 8:15 p.m.

GSP air searches came up empty yesterday.

They requested phone data Sunday and they’re still waiting.

“It’s unfortunate we are having to wait this long to get these things (data, documents),” he said.

[...]

“We are a small, close-knit town,” said [KJ], a family friend of Tina Prince. “Nobody saw anything, and nobody knows anything.”

[...]

[BU] owns the salon next door. She’s known Tina since they were kids. And she just cut her hair a couple weeks ago.

“To me, she was the best she had been in a long time. She said that she just really felt satisfied,” said [BU].

[...]

[KJ] who also works at the salon said she saw Tina at Puebla’s Friday night. She knows the family well.

“She was in a good mood. She wasn’t overly excited, and she wasn’t overly upset. She just seemed like Tina just as you see her here at the shop,” she said.

But Washington County Sheriff Joel Cochran says he is concerned for her safety.

“No indication of any foul play at this time other than that she just vanished,” he said.

[...]

The sheriff said they have spoken to several people. He says they called in the GBI and the FBI to help give resources to this search like sifting through that phone data once they get it. The community is planning a vigil at the Nazarene Church in Sandersville. It’s open to the public tomorrow night at 8 p.m. They plan to pray for Tina’s safe return.
Thank you @rainynights - now the FBI is involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90
Back