GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In case it helps jog someone's memory, it appears her tank top is No Boundaries brand, and is also currently available for sale at Walmart.

The text on the front of it reads "Faith over Fear."

195755054_354294286027332_5361671564751819052_n.jpg Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 8.42.09 PM.png
https://www.walmart.com/ip/No-Bound...-3-Pack/199831906?variantFieldId=actual_color
MOO
Washington County Sheriff's Office, Georgia
2 Jun 2021
***UPDATE***
Below are the most up-to-date photographs of Tina Prince the night she was last seen. Investigators are pursuing every avenue and following every lead to locate Ms. Prince. If you have any information contact the Washington County Sheriffs Office at 478-552-0911.
203c.png
MISSING
203c.png

Tina Sheree Prince
46 years old
5’1
140lbs
GREEN eyes
Burgundy hair
195755054_354294286027332_5361671564751819052_n.jpg

195365683_354294279360666_6975876599963961008_n.jpg
195306357_354294272694000_939649159875014790_n.jpg

I can’t explain why, but this case reminds me so much of one that I followed on WS a couple years ago. I believe it was in Mississippi, a mother (Tracy? Tonya?) seemingly walked away from her life and was found alive and well sometime later, just needed a break. Nobody thought she would willingly walk alway from her life, especially her daughter, and her roommates came under suspicion at some point. Turns out she just needed a break and to address her mental health needs. Anybody remember this case?

Not saying this is the case for Tina, but I was instantly reminded of that case for some reason. MOO.

I can’t explain why, but this case reminds me so much of one that I followed on WS a couple years ago. I believe it was in Mississippi, a mother (Tracy? Tonya?) seemingly walked away from her life and was found alive and well sometime later, just needed a break. Nobody thought she would willingly walk alway from her life, especially her daughter, and her roommates came under suspicion at some point. Turns out she just needed a break and to address her mental health needs. Anybody remember this case?

Not saying this is the case for Tina, but I was instantly reminded of that case for some reason. MOO.

Yes, I remember that. Believe her name was Danielle. ?

"Surveillance footage shows Prince drove from the restaurant to a convenience store. She then drove to a nearby Walmart parking lot where she met up with the same man who called her at dinner. Investigators believe she had an “on-again off-again relationship” with the man."

Washington County teacher missing for days, FBI now assisting investigation | WSAV-TV

Thank you for posting this. This has me wondering where Tina was from the time she left the restaurant, around 8pm, to her appearance on the surveillance video at the convenience store at 8:51pm. Did she actually leave the restaurant later than first reported? IIRC it's about a 10 minute drive from the restaurant to the convenience store. Did she sit in her car and use her phone for a bit before driving off, or before going into the store? Seems like a lot of unaccounted time. Did she stop at an ATM on the way to the store? Looks like cash in her hand at the store. What was she purchasing at the store that we can't see? Gas?

Where are you, Tina?

Thank you for posting this. This has me wondering where Tina was from the time she left the restaurant, around 8pm, to her appearance on the surveillance video at the convenience store at 8:51pm. Did she actually leave the restaurant later than first reported? IIRC it's about a 10 minute drive from the restaurant to the convenience store. Did she sit in her car and use her phone for a bit before driving off, or before going into the store? Seems like a lot of unaccounted time. Did she stop at an ATM on the way to the store? Looks like cash in her hand at the store. What was she purchasing at the store that we can't see? Gas?

Where are you, Tina?
We can't see any purchase and I'm assuming she was buying gas.

How far was the Walmart from the restaurant? What are the locations, anyone have them handy? I think it's time for a map.

jmo

She was in a hurry to leave the restaurant, but when she left, she wasn't in too much of a hurry to meet him.

Having left the restaurant at 20.00hrs, then was time stamped on camera at the convenience store at 20.51hrs getting gas, then she drove on to Walmart....

I presumed she would have left the restaurant ASAP and zoomed straight to Walmart.....but no.

She felt she had time. And she did.

What did she do for 50 mins from the time she left the restaurant to the time she got gas? It's only a 6 minute (2.6 mile) drive between the two locations.

She could've stayed longer at the meal! What was the hurry to leave then?

Last edited:
She was in a hurry to leave the restaurant, but when she left, she wasn't in too much of a hurry to meet him.

Having left the restaurant at 20.00hrs, then was time stamped on camera at the convenience store at 20.51hrs getting gas, then she drove on to Walmart....

I presumed she would have left the restaurant ASAP and zoomed straight to Walmart.....but no.

She felt she had time. And she did.

What did she do for 50 mins from the time she left the restaurant to the time she got gas? It's only a 6 minute (2.6 mile) drive between the two locations.

She could've stayed longer at the meal! What was the hurry to leave then?

If we're assuming the time stamp is correct, that's a good question as to what she was doing for 50 minutes.
Her hurry to leave could be something along the lines of: the dinner was winding down and she knew others there would not approve of who she was going to meet so she felt the need to just get out of there. Maybe she didn't want to have to say no to an invite from someone at the dinner to go get a drink, come over to their house to visit some more etc.....Didn't want to have to explain anything more....just saw her "out" and took it. IMO

I question the time stamp...only because they have often been proved inaccurate...jmo. But if correct, very strange indeed.
It could be the on-again/off-again bf is inconsiderate. For example:

Him: Come on, babe I want to see you tonight.
Her: I'm still at dinner with family.
Him: Tell them you'll see them later. Come see me now.
Her: Okay......I'm on my way.
Him: Great. I can meet you in an hour.

Something like that, maybe?

jmo

SO worried for this grandmama! six days!
I so want to know what on/off has to say about when she left, or where she went, why he didn't taker her back to her car... Hope there are some good cameras around his neighborhood. moo

Purple BBM. But I’d love to know what this guy told LE about what happened. She left with him, so what’s his deal? Did he say he dropped her back off at her car and drove off without seeing if she got in her car ok? Zero about this rings true.

I agree this might be someone the family isn’t too keen on. When you’re a grown woman, you shouldn’t have to sneak around to see someone. Generally if you can’t tell your family you’re seeing him, there are usually reasons.
All MOO
BBM
Which is what I am wondering about also.

Why not have on/off go to her house?
Why didn't TP drive straight to on/off again's house ?
Why meet in a parking lot ??

does he live further away and this was half way point for each?

Is he married or has SO so he can't be seen with TP ??

So many questions-- hopefully her family will have some answers soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back