GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont for 1 second beleive she just took off.
Also do not believe She made it back to her car. Stranger abduction are rare.

I believe they do have video footage from walmart & surrounding businesses and the homes surrounding the location of the on again/off again. They're just working through it now IMOO. I hate this.
Yeah, I don't she made it back to her car either based on this story and her car still being at the Walmart where they met up in the first place.

Washington County Sheriff's office searcing for missing woman

“She received a call from a male acquaintance, and had a consensual meeting with this male acquaintance,” said Cochran.

They met up at the local Walmart where Prince then left with the male acquaintance. According to Cochran the event are still unclear, and they are still working on investigating what happened.​

More than 15 EMS volunteers worked to check a handful of locations they knew she had been at. Searching in the woods on the side of the highway. And Sheriff Cochran says he spoke to the family today.

Was Tina on the side of the highway in the woods at some point?
The latest in the search for the missing Washington County teacher ➡️ GSP has helicopters flying over the area to try and locate Tina Prince.
: Sheriff Joel Cochran

https://twitter.com/SarahHammondTV/status/1399838600385204226 (2h ago; video at link)

Neither one of these really gives me a lot of confidence they are searching for a living person.

"She got a phone call, told her family goodbye and left dinner early.'
Washington County teacher missing, car found in Sandersville, Ga. | WSAV-TV

OK This makes the scenario at the restaurant sound a *bit* less odd. Maybe her phone rings, she looks at it, is already done eating, tells her family as the phone is still ringing, "Hey I'm gonna take this call and then head out. See ya later!" And everyone says bye and she heads out. I could see that happening and not being too concerning. But then they get worried when she never goes home.

I'm also not getting a very good feeling about this at all. I wonder what this male acquaintance said they did/where they went? And where she was when he supposedly last saw her? Wouldn't she want her car back? So if all was well with her when they ended their meet-up, why not bring her back to her car at Walmart? This is very hinky. MOO

Washington County teacher missing, car found in Sandersville, Ga. | WJBF

Am I reading this correctly?
They have video showing her leaving the restaurant heading to Wal-Mart, but they do not have video of her actually meeting up with the male acquaintance or where she went after that? If so, they know that she met up with him there based on? ...finding her car there and interviewing him?

Or do they have video showing the meeting?

Im asking because I’ve read her car was parked out of view of cameras but then I’ve read through surveillance it appeared their meeting was mutual.

Neither one of these really gives me a lot of confidence they are searching for a living person.
On again off again relationship- doesn’t sound good. Also the family declined to comment in the news story last night. All the details are starting to point in a direction we've seen far too often :(

IMO, the family likely knows details about the relationship and because of this, perhaps Tina didn't want to even disclose why and who she was leaving to meet.

Hoping I'm flat out wrong in my suspicions.

June 1
Tina Prince was last seen by her family at Puebla’s Mexican Restaurant.

Where according to her family, prince received a mysterious call. That eventually lead Prince to leave the restaurant unexpectedly.

After not hearing from Prince for 24 hours, the family decided to contact the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.

“She received a call from a male acquaintance, and had a consensual meeting with this male acquaintance,” said Cochran.

They met up at the local Walmart where Prince then left with the male acquaintance. According to Cochran the event are still unclear, and they are still working on investigating what happened.

So according to LE (based on statement above):
•she received a phone call from this male acquaintance,
•left to meet up with him at Wal-Mart.
•Once there at Wal-Mart, she left with him.

Washington County teacher missing, car found in Sandersville, Ga. | WJBF

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and entire Washington County Sheriff’s Office is now working on the case. A team conducted a ground search through wooded areas Monday.

“It’s all hands on deck until we locate Ms. Prince,” Cochran says. “We concentrated on areas we knew she may have possibly been. Those are the areas we’ve searched up to this point. As far as moving ahead, we will search in any areas that possibly come up as places she could have been or could be.”

Cochran says they have spoken to that man and he is cooperating with the investigation.

"After reviewing the video footage, she and the friend met up, she left her car and got in the vehicle with him and they left. We've determined that there's nothing suspect about that."

That's where deputies found her blue Kia Forte Sunday morning and they requested help from the GBI shortly after, mainly because they wanted access to their forensics team.
Search continues for a missing Washington County teacher | 13wmaz.com

The problem is, LE is not saying there is video of Tina returning to her car. Only that she left her own and got in a vehicle with the "male acquaintance". So what is he telling LE? I can only imagine it's something like he dropped her off Friday night and hasn't heard from her since.

Hopefully that GBI forensic team seized his vehicle and cell phone too.

Last edited:
195478566_4187510591287247_5937080698945637184_n.jpg

Sandersville First Church of the Nazarene
55m ·
Let's come together and unite in prayer for the safe return of Tina Prince. Thursday @ 8PM.

June 1
Tina Prince was last seen by her family at Puebla’s Mexican Restaurant.

Where according to her family, prince received a mysterious call. That eventually lead Prince to leave the restaurant unexpectedly.

After not hearing from Prince for 24 hours, the family decided to contact the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.

They met up at the local Walmart where Prince then left with the male acquaintance. According to Cochran the event are still unclear, and they are still working on investigating what happened.

So according to LE (based on statement above):
•she received a phone call from this male acquaintance,
•left to meet up with him at Wal-Mart.
•Once there at Wal-Mart, she left with him.
Purple BBM. But I’d love to know what this guy told LE about what happened. She left with him, so what’s his deal? Did he say he dropped her back off at her car and drove off without seeing if she got in her car ok? Zero about this rings true.

I agree this might be someone the family isn’t too keen on. When you’re a grown woman, you shouldn’t have to sneak around to see someone. Generally if you can’t tell your family you’re seeing him, there are usually reasons.
All MOO

Cochran says they have spoken to that man and he is cooperating with the investigation.

"After reviewing the video footage, she and the friend met up, she left her car and got in the vehicle with him and they left. We've determined that there's nothing suspect about that."

That's where deputies found her blue Kia Forte Sunday morning and they requested help from the GBI shortly after, mainly because they wanted access to their forensics team.

The problem is, LE is not saying there is video of Tina returning to her car. Only that she left her own and got in a vehicle with the "male acquaintance". So what is he telling LE? I can only imagine it's something like he dropped her off Friday night and hasn't heard from her since.

Hopefully that GBI forensic team seized his vehicle and cell phone too.
Sorry Knox, you said it first, and better lol.

When this story first came out it was
1) She went out to eat with her family, got a phone call, said goodnight, and hasn’t been seen or heard from since.
Then it became all of the above plus
2) her car was found in a Walmart parking lot, parked away from security cameras, and she hasn’t been seen since.
3) a male acquaintance admits calling and meeting her at Walmart, and she hasn’t been seen since.
4) cameras track her car into the Walmart parking lot, she gets into the male acquaintance’s car, never returns to her own car, and hasn’t been seen since.
I have a pretty good guess what comes next.
Very sad.

Purple BBM. But I’d love to know what this guy told LE about what happened. She left with him, so what’s his deal? Did he say he dropped her back off at her car and drove off without seeing if she got in her car ok? Zero about this rings true.

I agree this might be someone the family isn’t too keen on. When you’re a grown woman, you shouldn’t have to sneak around to see someone. Generally if you can’t tell your family you’re seeing him, there are usually reasons.
All MOO
The only thing I can think of that makes sense is they went out for drinks, she was too intoxicated to drive, so he dropped her at home instead of her car.

I don’t think that’s what actually happened IMO. But I do think that is along the lines of what he’s telling investigators.

Other than the obvious questions about what happened, why can’t it be easily cleared up what exactly happened at the restaurant? It shouldn’t be that hard. I’ve seen reports where her daughter was the last one to *see* her, but others that indicate there were more people present at the dinner than just the daughter. Some say she came back into the restaurant and then left, while still other reports seem to indicate she went out to take the call and never came back..

Here’s a scenario that popped in my head. Say dinner was finished and the group was sitting and talking, kind of working up to leaving. Tina gets a call, sees who it is, and says oh hey, I need to take this call, and then I’m just going to head out? So if it’s true she never came back into the restaurant that makes more sense than them all sitting there waiting for her and she never shows?

ETA if there was a group of people together at the restaurant why was her daughter the last one to see her? Wouldn’t they all have seen her get up and leave?
Just thinking out loud. Speculation and moo
Maybe she went outside to take the call, didn't come back for awhile, so her daughter went outside to check on her---then Mom said, I have to go, please tell everyone goodbye, I'll text ya later....?

Maybe she went outside to take the call, didn't come back for awhile, so her daughter went outside to check on her---then Mom said, I have to go, please tell everyone goodbye, I'll text ya later....?
Prince was eating with her daughter Friday night at Puebla's Mexican Restaurant in downtown Sandersville. The family says she started getting texts during dinner, went outside to take a call, came back inside and told her daughter she was leaving.

Sounds like someone was blowing up her phone, so she stepped outside. Whatever the subject of the texts were, it sounds like someone needed her immediate attention.

2 adult daughters and scheduled to teach summer school next week.
Meghan Nugent, Director of Public Relations with the Washington County Board of Education, says Prince is scheduled to teach summer classes next week. More at link, thank you @momrids6.

Well that def adds another concerning detail. She would likely be using some time this week, planning and organizing in anticipation of summer classes starting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandaqui
Back