GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
194111528_540395270671740_894819696726668535_n.jpg
Wow. That’s a huge difference.

I'm interested in the second, what appears to be newer FB account. I initially thought maybe she locked herself out of one, but she was active (if her) on both in the same time period. Based on the fact her daughters are friends with both, I would think they are both legitimately her. I wonder what name she uses in daily life? It could be something innocent like having her "teacher" profile, and then a more private profile. There's some overlap in friends between them.

I'm also curious about possibly being in Macon. <modsnip> Based on what LE have released, she ate dinner in Sandersville and her vehicle was found in Sandersville, but there was a couple of days between her leaving dinner and them finding her vehicle.

I'm sure LE are checking walmart cams to see if they spot when her vehicle showed up (hopefully the driver too) and who the mystery caller might have been.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to her fb, she has lived in Sandersonville less than a year, moving August of 2020.

Her teaching certificate for GA is valid. She is certified in Elementary. The website for school in that county do not have faculty lists I can find.

Search continues for missing woman in Washington County

Updated 2 hrs ago
The search for a missing 46-year-old woman continues in Washington County after the sheriff's office says she went missing Friday night.

Investigators say Tina Prince was last seen at Pueblo's Restaurant in Sandersville around 8 p.m. Friday.

Police located her vehicle, a 2018 Kia Forte, in Sandersville, but Prince was not with the vehicle.

The sheriff's office says Prince was possibly seen in the Macon area later Friday evening.

Deputies searching for missing Georgia first-grade teacher

•last seen Friday night around 8 at Pueblo's Restaurant in Sandersville
•received a call while they (her & her daughter) were eating at the restaurant, left to answer it, and then disappeared.
•her daughter did not know who the caller was on the other end of the line
•found Prince's 2018 Kia Forte
•could possibly be in the Macon area

Deputies searching for missing Georgia teacher who vanished after ‘suspicious’ phone call

•vanished Friday night from a Mexican restaurant, Pueblo’s in Sandersville (middle of Georgia)
•left around 8 p.m.
•Family members said Prince got a “suspicious” call while at the restaurant.
•took the call outside, went back in the restaurant and told her family goodbye and then left.
•car was later found in a Walmart parking lot out of view of cameras.

This is such an odd case.
So when she comes back in and says "bye" to her family at the restaurant, does she literally just say "bye," grab her things and leave? Did anyone try to follow her out to the lot, or has she done stuff like this before? Was the rest of her family left stranded or had they arrived in separate vehicles?

Her car being left out of view of the cameras makes it seem like someone (her? a second party?) was very aware of where the cameras were and were not IMO. As soon as police get her phone records, I'm sure they can track who called her unless it was made from something like a pay phone or burner phone.

It seems to me like whoever called her wanted to meet up, and they chose to meet up at the Walmart in a very specific area of the lot that wasn't shown on camera and then she left with this person in their car. All MOO

I wonder why that when Tina left the restaurant in such a hurry that no-one from her family thought to phone her and ask what was going on? Or perhaps they did and it just hasn't been mentioned by the police for some reason?

It's crazy. Not a single one of her FB photos looks like her.

I didn't think it was even the same person! I thought those other photos (from her facebook) were maybe her daughter?

Also I'd like to know what the rest of the family did at the restaurant when she came back in and said she had to go...
Did they ask why? Did she give any details?

Apart from a death of a loved one, or someone being suddenly taken sick, what possibly could have been so urgent that a meal out needed to be interrupted?

Last edited:
Looking at street view, I'd really love to know where her car was parked in the lot at Walmart. If it was parked along the side or the back, it feels more like it was dumped there, but parking out in BFE towards the road seems more like it could have been Tina meeting up with someone voluntarily. It would be really nice to know if anyone noticed the car the night she went missing or if it just showed up randomly closer to the time it was found.

I also have so many questions about her leaving. Was this a mid-dinner bolt? Were they just socializing after eating? Did she seem nervous, stressed, happy, excited, mad?

Her car was found at Walmart (mentioned in the article above) which is located at 1308 S Harris St Google Maps

The distance from the restaurant to Walmart is only about 2.4 miles Google Maps

Why would Tina go to Walmart after receiving the call? If her car was still parked there over a day later, what happened to her?

....and there have been potential sightings of her in Macon?
These need to be confirmed, ideally.

But at least we know she didn't drive herself there....

My concern on the sightings. Did the person see a woman in Macon that resembled the original pic released to the public or was it someone that knew her? If they think they saw a woman resembling that filtered pic- its probably not her. I hate to say that.

1. What day does school break for summer in her school system?
2. Will kids in her class head back to a substitute teacher tomorrow?

3. Could she be on a getaway with someone she doesn't want family to know about?
4. Who were her romantic interests?
5. Does she have profiles on dating sites?
<modsnip>

i think she was likely meeting someone from out of town....a walmart is a fairly standard, easy to find place to meet

online date maybe?
I know nothing about online dating but wouldn't you meet a date at a restaurant or coffee shop, maybe a park? I can't imagine leaving a dinner with my child to meet a date at at a Walmart parking lot. There had to be something more, perhaps lured with a fake emergency? Even that is illogical. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back