Garrido Says Dugard's Rights Violated

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually, this is a beautiful area. Like with any place there are pockets of bad neighborhoods. Pleasant Hill is an expensive town to live in. The further you go east from San Francisco the cheaper the property values, so Antioch is cheaper - further east.

I second this! I grew up in PH from age 3, graduated from College Park HS, went to Jr. college at DVC. There is quite a world of difference between PH and the unincorporated area of Antioch. I would like to know more of how PG and the Molinos got involved. I also question if CM really knew anything or was hoping to have her 15 min of fame and it then backfired on her.

Back to the original subject of the thread. I find it very hard to believe that pg did not completely set up things prior to going to his po's office. I am sure that he gave Jaycee a script to follow. Do not say anything, do not respond to questions, do not tell them who you really are. If something happens and you have to say something, you need to tell them how well I have treated you, etc. I am sure he went so far as to tell her to ask for a lawyer leading her to believe it was for her interests, even though it was to further protect himself.

As for the letter, intimidation, if Jaycee heard about it and to try and garner sympathy for himself.

Unfortunately the man was brilliant enough to stay ahead of the law for 18 years. On the other hand he was perverted enough to abuse and control a child during that time taking away 18 years of her life.

It wouldn't suprise me if PG had some story all concocted about Jaycee being left with him by some man or couple he had met and thought she was several years older all this time.

I second this! I grew up in PH from age 3, graduated from College Park HS, went to Jr. college at DVC. There is quite a world of difference between PH and the unincorporated area of Antioch. I would like to know more of how PG and the Molinos got involved. I also question if CM really knew anything or was hoping to have her 15 min of fame and it then backfired on her.

Back to the original subject of the thread. I find it very hard to believe that pg did not completely set up things prior to going to his po's office. I am sure that he gave Jaycee a script to follow. Do not say anything, do not respond to questions, do not tell them who you really are. If something happens and you have to say something, you need to tell them how well I have treated you, etc. I am sure he went so far as to tell her to ask for a lawyer leading her to believe it was for her interests, even though it was to further protect himself.

As for the letter, intimidation, if Jaycee heard about it and to try and garner sympathy for himself.

Unfortunately the man was brilliant enough to stay ahead of the law for 18 years. On the other hand he was perverted enough to abuse and control a child during that time taking away 18 years of her life.

i guess he was pissed when she deviated from his script :woohoo:
molino is a huge unknown in this case..............

It wouldn't suprise me if PG had some story all concocted about Jaycee being left with him by some man or couple he had met and thought she was several years older all this time.
He does not need any food for thought...He is one with enough BS.
He may be reading here, he has access to news and computer.

Let's keep the few facts that we have regarding this case, straight.
"Bill Clark, chief assistant district attorney in El Dorado County, said Garrido has access to television and periodicals in jail and knows what's happening with the case."

"Bill Clark, chief assistant district attorney in El Dorado County, said Garrido has access to television and periodicals in jail and knows what's happening with the case."

I agree. Many on this forum are doing serious research and it only makes it harder when off-the-cuff statements are made that aren't proven factual. Thanks.

so this puke gets to watch tvs and read newspapers while jaycee either has to have everything scanned or cant watch at all?
jesus.

i guess he was pissed when she deviated from his script :woohoo:
molino is a huge unknown in this case..............

CM will turn out to be a big nothing in this case.

SunnieRN has it right...her 15 mins. of fame backfired on her and she became defensive reading the opinions of her here and elsewhere.

I do not see PG's letter as intimidation at all, just a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

CM will turn out to be a big nothing in this case.

SunnieRN has it right...her 15 mins. of fame backfired on her and she became defensive reading the opinions of her here and elsewhere.

I do not see PG's letter as intimidation at all, just a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

its an attempt at both imo.

so this puke gets to watch tvs and read newspapers while jaycee either has to have everything scanned or cant watch at all?
jesus.

Jaycee can watch anything she wants to watch. It's the kids who are being censored.

Since he is the one being charged, he doesnt have to do anthing to stay relevant.

Since he is the one being charged, he doesnt have to do anthing to stay relevant.

other then an insanity plea i'd love to see his defense........statute of limitations? lol

He obviously thinks he does. As said previously, perhaps to keep everyone on the same page of the prearranged script.

He obviously thinks he does. As said previously, perhaps to keep everyone on the same page of the prearranged script.

id like to see the script where he vanishes never to be seen or heard from again

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prairie Gurl
Back