Garrido Says Dugard's Rights Violated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My take on it all is, that the home that was "searched" by the Sheriff, is the next one up on that same road. I think the Ravioli factory is owned by the Molino family, but who knows what actual members of the family have business interest in it. I have a feeling all that property in that area, or those two houses and the surrounding property is old Molino family property.
As far as the mysterious 'containers' on the property, they looked to me like motor home vehicles.

In the National Enquirer they said when Jaycee told the investigators her real identity it was the 1st time she had spoken her name out loud in years.

Yeah I know that's not the most reliable source

thats actually quite possible.
but doesnt mean garrido didnt call her it in private with no one around (she's not gonna call herself jaycee out loud while alone for example0

My take on it all is, that the home that was "searched" by the Sheriff, is the next one up on that same road. I think the Ravioli factory is owned by the Molino family, but who knows what actual members of the family have business interest in it. I have a feeling all that property in that area, or those two houses and the surrounding property is old Molino family property. .

Thank-you, very interesting. My last thought on Molino property. Criminals on parole are very likely to hide evidence & tools of their trade at a location that they have easy access too & owned by someone else.
I hope LE checks all the links connected to them..

Gariddo must have had a self interest in trying to help save Molinos junk yard.
Maybe it has been a playground for them and great spot to get rid of stuff..
I hope LE knows he spoke at the Molino hearing.

Maybe JM inherited it?? I wonder why she didn't give her home address. I thought her house was in a subdivision, but maybe I'm wrong.

I can't imagine what they use those containers for! If they had things to store why wouldn't they use the land at J&M. I sure hope LE have looked inside! Good work!

other then the people who called the cops nov 2006 and the little boy who saw jaycee in garrido's yard 18 years ago everyone in that neighborhood is potentially either an accomplice or an accessory. seroiusly. that fence is so small how could they not see what was going on

i dont think he calls jaycee "jc" in that letter unless he's used to calling her that at least periodically. like when he was alone with her without the girls around (ok now im gonna vomit) or the years before the girls were born or old enough to talk

I think I remember someone saying that PG was following the case on TV. And her name would have come up in investigative interviews I am sure. So whether he knew or remembered her name or not, whether he was more comfortable using "Alyssa" or not wouldn't matter. He would know to use Jaycee Duggard in writing about her.

other then the people who called the cops nov 2006 and the little boy who saw jaycee in garrido's yard 18 years ago everyone in that neighborhood is potentially either an accomplice or an accessory. seroiusly. that fence is so small how could they not see what was going on

We're talking about Molino's property in Pleasant Hill.

I think I remember someone saying that PG was following the case on TV. And her name would have come up in investigative interviews I am sure. So whether he knew or remembered her name or not, whether he was more comfortable using "Alyssa" or not wouldn't matter. He would know to use Jaycee Duggard in writing about her.

but i think hed have to have his motehrs so called dementia to know know or remember her identity :)

my apologies. im east coast so i dont know that area well.
if she owns so much property why do they live in that area?

Actually, this is a beautiful area. Like with any place there are pockets of bad neighborhoods. Pleasant Hill is an expensive town to live in. The further you go east from San Francisco the cheaper the property values, so Antioch is cheaper - further east.

They're old trailers/mobile homes. Cheyvonne married into old money.

:woohoo:That's hilarious! I'm glad that my "ravioli" post and the questions I was asking about the structures on the property are now getting some play in this thread. If this home is NOT one of the three searched by LE, too bad it wasn't! Not only are there the trailers, there's a shed or barn . . . *ahem*.

As far as Garrido calling Jaycee "JC" in the letter, that's what some Christians (perhaps mostly evangelical Christians) call Jesus Christ. I wonder if, in his mind, Jaycee has Christ-like qualities.

As far as Garrido calling Jaycee "JC" in the letter, that's what some Christians (perhaps mostly evangelical Christians) call Jesus Christ. I wonder if, in his mind, Jaycee has Christ-like qualities.

or maybe he wanted grey to give the letter to jesus :waitasec:

Thank-you, very interesting. My last thought on Molino property. Criminals on parole are very likely to hide evidence & tools of their trade at a location that they have easy access too & owned by someone else.
I hope LE checks all the links connected to them..

Gariddo must have had a self interest in trying to help save Molinos junk yard.
Maybe it has been a playground for them and great spot to get rid of stuff..
I hope LE knows he spoke at the Molino hearing.

I couldn't agree more. WHY would Phillip Garrido be interested in a wrecking yard?? I sure hope LE is on this. I forgot, but wasn't CM one of the people who signed the affidavit about the "whacko voice box" for PG? If so, you gotta wonder, how could a mother who knew this guy had two little girls (she said she knew them for 10 years, right?) not call CPS or someone in his family or SOMEONE to say something like, "Hey, I know this guy who may be losing his freakin' mind?" Also, shouldn't this thread be moved to the Molino thread? I'm kinda new at this, so just wondering?

I couldn't agree more. WHY would Phillip Garrido be interested in a wrecking yard?? I sure hope LE is on this. I forgot, but wasn't CM one of the people who signed the affidavit about the "whacko voice box" for PG? If so, you gotta wonder, how could a mother who knew this guy had two little girls (she said she knew them for 10 years, right?) not call CPS or someone in his family or SOMEONE to say something like, "Hey, I know this guy who may be losing his freakin' mind?" Also, shouldn't this thread be moved to the Molino thread? I'm kinda new at this, so just wondering?

she kees shifting stories (i just met them 2 weeks ago to she knew them for years) to shifting blame (implyaing the probyns and garrido's knew each other). nothing she does or did would surprise me

:woohoo:That's hilarious! I'm glad that my "ravioli" post and the questions I was asking about the structures on the property are now getting some play in this thread. If this home is NOT one of the three searched by LE, too bad it wasn't! Not only are there the trailers, there's a shed or barn . . . *ahem*.

LOL I know what you're saying! LOL I've posted things that have gone unnoticed for days then someone will come along and post like it's a new-found idea. It makes me want to yell out, Wait, I said that first!" LOL But it's a good test of my tolerance.

I also hope LE is not letting this go without detection.

Many of us have speculated that PG made Jaycee do things that he could hold over her head and make her think she could go to jail. I bet this is one more attempt to scare her into coming forward and defending how he has changed. Interesting that Cheyvonne tried to get Jaycee to come forward also. I just can't even imagine what PG has done for the past 18 years to intimidate this poor girl/woman!

If that is the case I am sure she was informed that she will not be held accountable for anything that happened during the 18 years.

he wrote the letter and gave it to the media idiot. of cours he was involved, media idiot couldnt give it to jaycee so gave it to her represtitive
I would think that in order to protect Jaycee, things go through someone, like an attorney or a professional watching over what she gets to see.
Let us not forget that she is still brain washed and it takes time to cure that.
I am pretty sure that she would not get information directed to her from PG.

Yecchh. All perps gross me out and enrage me but this one is really taking the cake. I simply cannot stand to hear anything he has to say. I'm not interested in his feelings or opinions and it just makes me want to repeatedly smash his face when I hear anything from him. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that but I can't stomach him! I can't!!!
Ditto!

Not y, e. He spelled it "controle" instead of "control."

WELL...I misspell many words, I am dyslexic and yes they are known to be very smart.
Your reasoning does not work for me. :)
And I am on the beach this week with no spell check. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shannyp
Back