General discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second :laugh:
PrayersForMaura said:
I would also contribute to a fundif we need for paperwork expenses. As long as Raven isn't the one trying to collect the money, lol. Then we'd never see it again or the paperwork! :p
The person who obtains the paperwork can post the information and let us all know how much he/she had to pay and we can all share in the cost.....of course, just the cost of the paperwork and not the entire expense of the trip:crazy:

Wondering......on an ongoing investigation, how much is really available to the public? What would be available to the public is the court file for the embezzlement charges....maybe someone is close and can show up for the June hearing, find out the case number and pull the file for info? There might be information in the file regarding Janet.

What is the status of the embezzlement charges? The news reported that RA has a court date scheduled in June. I tried to confirm it at the NC court schedule calendar, but they don't have the schedule out that far.

Is there any way we can confirm the status of these charges? This would not be something that would be resolved quickly. I found a story that I'm linking below where a woman was charged with embezzlement last fall and it was just resolved recently.

http://www.wral.com/news/4471434/detail.html

In the above case an 85 yo woman was charged with taking $4,000 over 10 years. She received a suspended sentence of 13 to 16 months (probably due to her age) and had to repay the money.

I would think that Raven would eventually get a *deal*, but I just have a hard time imagining that it could be resolved this quickly.

Our conversations have seemed to have died down. I hope that it's just the long weekend.

Has anyone been able to find any information of the soccer game that Raven was at the night Janet was murdered? I don't think that we have found out if it was a league game or a pickup game. I've been looking and can't find a thing.

Jenifred said:
Our conversations have seemed to have died down. I hope that it's just the long weekend.
I don't know about everyone else, but I know I'm getting really discouraged with the lack of word from reporter and LE. Perhaps that's what's causing the lapse in conversations.

anneshirley said:
I don't know about everyone else, but I know I'm getting really discouraged with the lack of word from reporter and LE. Perhaps that's what's causing the lapse in conversations.

Maybe it would be a good idea to start poking media in the rear-end. It's easy enough to drop an e-mail to reporters who have reported on this crime!

A new member posted some beautiful pictures of Janet at graduation in the media thread.

Thank you Tiffany!

golfmom said:
If ya'll find anymore ... post 'em. I'm in a mood . . . :banghead:
LOL, I can tell!

Jenifred said:
LOL, I can tell!

LOL, first thing this morning I got a PM from a member asking if I was O.K.

Seems like she noticed that my posts were not what they usually are.

:eek:

I wrote Eric Olson specifically asking about the embezzlement charges and the following is his response . . .

I just spoke with the assistant district attorney handling the embezzlement cases in Orange County. All the charges remain pending for a court date of June 10. At that point, the ADA (Jacqueline Perez) is simply meeting with his attorney. There is nothing else planned aside from that date at this point.

Hope that clarifies things for you. But if not, please feel free to write again if you have further questions.

-Eric Olson

golfmom said:
I wrote Eric Olson specifically asking about the embezzlement charges and the following is his response . . .

I just spoke with the assistant district attorney handling the embezzlement cases in Orange County. All the charges remain pending for a court date of June 10. At that point, the ADA (Jacqueline Perez) is simply meeting with his attorney. There is nothing else planned aside from that date at this point.

Hope that clarifies things for you. But if not, please feel free to write again if you have further questions.

-Eric Olson
Sheesh...it all seems a lot easier on Law and Order, doesn't it?:confused:
What do you think the chances of Jacqueline Perez commenting on the embezzlement case? I'd think slim to none...but you never know.

anneshirley said:
Sheesh...it all seems a lot easier on Law and Order, doesn't it?:confused:
What do you think the chances of Jacqueline Perez commenting on the embezzlement case? I'd think slim to none...but you never know.

Well this is one of those things that I'm sure the family has asked Raven about.

"Raven, what's going to happen with the embezzlement charges?"

"My imaginary buddies "Pasqual" and "Francois" took care of everything and I'm free as a bird."

golfmom said:
"My imaginary buddies "Pasqual" and "Francois" took care of everything and I'm free as a bird."
wait...he is a bird...interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member