General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
terminatrixator said:
Oh if there have been mistakes made in the case, I say all Officials in North Carolina should be criticized, from the Governor down.

Don't know what the hold up is, I just am to the point I'm furious with the Governor (WHERE IS A GOVERNOR'S $10,000 REWARD ON THIS CASE?)

I'm furious with the DA....TIME TO START PROSECUTING and stop worrying about your campaign, indict him will you.

I'm very upset with LE - speak up, NAME the suspect, this was not a random crime, there is no danger the citizens, you got free time on your hands? Go through the file again and again, take your vacation in Utah, let this murderer know you are on to him. If you investigated fully, start over, keep pouring over it, find what you've missed.

Durham has a ton of crimes that were committed because of gang violence, drug activity etc. Janet was an innocent in her home, she had so much to give to the citizens.

I think this case deserves as MUCH attention as possible and I think EVERY OFFICIAL in Durham should be thinking about Janet's case daily and working their butts off on it. Durham should be doing everything they can to get this murderer behind bars!
:clap: :clap:

Wish they would listen to you Term!

Well, though I have written many times, I will write them all again, it's time the citizens of Durham start asking why this crime hasn't been solved.

I agree, term. And even with this new development of LE stating that there is a POI, people need to continually push this case forward. Hopefully, LE throwing out this morsel isn't a way of buying a few more months. We know that there's a POI, we know that there was a lot of forensic evidence, now show us an arrest.

I'm praying for an arrest but I'm also praying for a competent DA that will prosecute to the fullest with a knowledgable staff and second degree is out of the question here.

An arrest and a trial doesn't mean anything if the guy gets off. The main goal is the sentence, imo. A conviction with the highest possible punishment so this guy does NOT kill again and does not hurt anyone else.

I know everyone is impatient, I am too, but I want this case handled right when an arrest is made and a trial goes underway. For that, I am willing to wait, unfortunately I hope that this happens before anyone else gets hurt or worse.

Of course, whenever we get good news like this and I start to think that maybe an arrest is coming soon, I also start to get nervous about Raven going on the run. Or quietly disappearing from one of his many biking trips or road trips. I also pray that those around him are on the lookout for skittish behavior...that his parole officer is being vigilant, or DPD is keeping tabs from afar.

While I love the idea of Raven being uncomfortable, it also makes me worry about the safety of those around him if he feels backed in to a corner. You are right Term, the arrest should come only when the prosecution is ready but that needs to be before someone else gets hurt.

terminatrixator said:
I know everyone is impatient, I am too, but I want this case handled right when an arrest is made and a trial goes underway. For that, I am willing to wait, unfortunately I hope that this happens before anyone else gets hurt or worse.
Honestly, I don't think that anyone can really be called impatient that's stuck by this case for the past 18 months. That's a really long time to be waiting for something to happen.

But I do agree that I'd rather wait if it means a charge of first degree.

BUMP

~~Thinking of Janet, her unborn baby and Kaiden~~

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the WS'rs and my prayers and thoughts go out to Kaiden and the Christiansen Family.

A special thank you to all of those who have not forgotten Janet and have worked towards justice for her murder this past eighteen months. Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless.

Female...nice like that's a way to hide.

Then again Imagunasquish you name.

Pocketpcguy

PNess

TheRave

What other names has he come up with?

Signing up as SINGLE to myspace and other sites BEFORE his wife was murdered (and if you know Rave, don't let him fool you) he did this RIGHT before Janet was murdered and it was INTENTIONAL.

He had pictures with HIM AND KAIDEN, not Janet, whatever, this sicko will try to come up with an explanation of that.

I seriously believe that a HUGE billboard should be taken out in SLC, Sandy with Janet's & Kaiden's picture with the words:

Who killed my Mommy.
If you know anything about Janet Marie Christiansen Abaroa or Raven Abaroa and the night that Janet was murdered, on April 26, 2005 in Durham, NC please contact Durham Homicide at 1-919-560-4425 or
Durham CrimeStoppers at 1-919-683-1200
or the Carol Sund Carrington Foundation at [SIZE=-1]1-888-813-8389.

I think that will make people start to pause and at least spend time looking up this monster before hiring him, going out with him or actually start looking at him differently, in my ever so humble opinion.
[/SIZE]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back