General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JerseyGirl said:
Is anyone even reading here anymore? :(
I'm not going anywhere Jersey. I haven't heard anything new for a few days. I do not know if Raven is still at the bike shop. I'm sure someone will chime in here soon and let us know.

L L & S said:
I'm not going anywhere Jersey.
I wish there was something new. This is so frustrating at this point. I don't know how the family stays strong. My thoughts are with them now, as they have been all along.

I still check in here daily - more than once each day. I don't have much to contribute. I just keep coming here hoping that there will be news of the 's arrest. I'm in NC, so this case really caught my attention. I too wish LE would (or could) put the pieces together enough for the DA's office to agree to prosecute so that an arrest could be made. :sick:

Everyday I stop in here with fingers-crossed...hoping today is "the" day. Right now there are 7 lurkers, so I know there are others out there who still care.

Thinking of Janet's family and wishing them well...

I'm here, never lurk.

One of these days we will come here and there will be a lot of activity, either because the murderer has been arrested or the murderer did something else illegal, stupid or horrendous. It's just a matter of time.

Bump.

Hey Raven, how about you come in here and bump this forum once in a while? Do it for your beautiful wife and for your baby girl or baby boy that you never got the chance to meet or to hold. I wonder if that baby looked as much like you as little Kaiden does. I bet that given the chance to be born, that precious little baby would have found a place in your heart, just as Kaiden has. And Kaiden is probably at the age now that he would have loved to play with his little brother or sister. Watching the two of them explore and discover together; watching them tumble around the floor, racing for the same toy - watching those two beautiful babies together would surely have made your heart dance.

So please - join us, and bump this forum once in a while to make sure that no one forgets the tragedy here; that no one forgets the wonderful woman that graced your life; that no one forgets that tiniest of angels that never got the chance to lie in his or her Daddy's arms.

Well, been away a while...tonight in Durham looks like they have a suspect in that murder last Dec. of the 4 young AA males. Still nothing on Janet...will it end up a cold case? What can be done to prevent that?

Wasn't that the gang shooting? Glad they got a suspect on that one. Now they need to get a poi or suspect in Janet's case, oh yeah but that case isn't a threat to the population of Durham or North Carolina for that matter. =(

Nope... he's just a threat to the unassuming & naive female population of Salt Lake County. Oh yeah, and his own son. You would think Durham LE would take that into account while they're taking their sweet time to prosecute this case.
punch.gif

Bump.

I wonder who's taking Kaiden trick-or-treating. Or maybe now since the Moab bike festival is cancelled indefinitely, Raven might actually spend time with Kaiden this Halloween?

Maybe he'll hire a babysitter to do it, considering he spends so much time pawning Kaiden off.

I should have sent Raven an Orange Jumpsuit, at least he would have something fitting to wear while taking Kaiden trick-or-treating.:behindbar

We have just passed the 18 month mark since Janet's death and still her killer walks free. What is LE doing about this case? What are they saying to those that deserve justice for Janet? Is someone still actively discussing things with the family? Is the family being given the run-around? Is anyone doing anything at all right now??

I don't know what's been going on but to any family that might be reading this - you've given LE 18 months. If they can't solve this case, then maybe it's time to turn to the media. I certainly don't mean this as criticism of you but if you've been playing by LE's rules all of this time, and there is STILL no resolution, then maybe it's time to think about a new approach. If you find your calls not being returned or the answers to your questions not really answering much of anything, please consider your alternatives. The more time that passes from the date of the murder, the less likely it is that someone is going to be punished for this horrific crime.

At the same time, perhaps you know exactly what is going on and it's just quiet here on the board. Perhaps LE is as active in pursuing the killer today as they were 18 months ago and is keeping you updated and involved. Considering the level of frustration that I'm experiencing with this case, I can't even begin to imagine what all of you, those that loved her, are feeling. My heart truly goes out to all of you. What you all lost can never ever be replaced. But if we don't get this solved, then the murderer has won.

I just want to reiterate that I am not criticizing the family. I just hope that you're being given straight answers and that you feel comfortable with what LE is telling you.

I also don't mean this to be critical of LE. They may have investigated this case as completely as possible but if the evidence isn't there, it isn't there. I can't imagine that there are many things more painful than having to tell a grieving family that there is not enough evidence to hold anyone accountable for the unnecessary loss of their beloved family member. This long wait might not be anyone's "fault" but sometimes when things aren't working out the way we'd like them to, we have to ask ourselves "where do we go from here", "what can we do to change the situation"?

Oh if there have been mistakes made in the case, I say all Officials in North Carolina should be criticized, from the Governor down.

Don't know what the hold up is, I just am to the point I'm furious with the Governor (WHERE IS A GOVERNOR'S $10,000 REWARD ON THIS CASE?)

I'm furious with the DA....TIME TO START PROSECUTING and stop worrying about your campaign, indict him will you.

I'm very upset with LE - speak up, NAME the suspect, this was not a random crime, there is no danger the citizens, you got free time on your hands? Go through the file again and again, take your vacation in Utah, let this murderer know you are on to him. If you investigated fully, start over, keep pouring over it, find what you've missed.

Durham has a ton of crimes that were committed because of gang violence, drug activity etc. Janet was an innocent in her home, she had so much to give to the citizens.

I think this case deserves as MUCH attention as possible and I think EVERY OFFICIAL in Durham should be thinking about Janet's case daily and working their butts off on it. Durham should be doing everything they can to get this murderer behind bars!

I agree that if mistakes have been made, then criticism is warranted. But I don't know one way or the other what has or has not been done. All I know is that whatever's been done hasn't produced an arrest after 18 months. So if what they've been doing hasn't worked, then maybe it's time to do something different.

I agree wholeheartedly, something needs to be done to get this guy off the street and soon before he kills again.

Janet's baby would be getting close to celebrating his or her first birthday.

JerseyGirl said:
Janet's baby would be getting close to celebrating his or her first birthday.
Yeah, well, I'm sure that raven didn't give it a moment's notice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice
Back