General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
terminatrixator said:
Maybe we can help Raven out with a better job more hours if we help get out his OLD resume.....

http://web.archive.org/web/20011216020844/www.ravenstree.com/resume.htm

Wow 4.0 in SLC and notice this at SVU

[font=&quot]Completed Business Management Courses/ Technical Classes [/font]�[font=&quot] [/font][font=&quot]Soccer Scholarship

FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE - Business Mangement Courses and Technical Classes

FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE....

[/font]
Why can't he work? Do they not have manual labor jobs in Utah? A lot of those guys are convicted felons. I am so sick of people filing bankruptcy, and those of us who work fulltime and more, and still struggle sometimes, but do the best we can, would never consider bankruptcy. What in the He** is he thinking? How can he look in the mirror. He just makes me really sick. I wish LE would get off their bu**s and solve Janet's murder, and put him where he belongs. MOO

caffeinatd said:
Why can't he work? Do they not have manual labor jobs in Utah? A lot of those guys are convicted felons. I am so sick of people filing bankruptcy, and those of us who work fulltime and more, and still struggle sometimes, but do the best we can, would never consider bankruptcy. What in the He** is he thinking? How can he look in the mirror. He just makes me really sick. I wish LE would get off their bu**s and solve Janet's murder, and put him where he belongs. MOO
He can work. See the problem in my opinion is that Raven is receiving Social Security Widowers Benefits of something like 667 bucks a month. He is also receiving 667 a month for Kaiden. These are facts.

MY THEORIES

At $10.00 an hour x 20 hours a week $200.00 = $10,400 yearly.
At $10.00 an hour x 30 hours a week = 300 month $15,600.00 yearly

Now every two weeks he's been receiving 150 = 250 BONUSES.

I estimate that if Raven claims to work mroe than 25 hours a week he will be OVER THE LIMIT for his social security.

Unfortunately, Raven is either scamming the government himself by NOT reporting what he's making or someone is helping him at Canyon Bicycles by not reporting the correct hours he's working and he's getting paid somehow under the table.

Why does he need social security for himself then if he's working more hours.

If Raven makes any more than $14,000.00. (actual amount is $13K plus) He will lose the 667 a month for himself. He will still receive the 667 for Kaiden, but he is ONLY allowed to make less than $14,000.00 annually or he will lose the widowers benefits. He will lose a total of $8,004 a YEAR if he he works more hours.

So let's say he is allowed to make $14,000.00 plus the $8,004.00 Social Security = $22,004.00 plus another $8,004.00 a year for Kaiden brings his grand total to $30,008.00 a year.

Now let's say he works 40 hours a week at $10.00 = $400.00 =$20,800.00 he loses the $8,004.00 for himself - now we can add kaiden's $8,004.00 = $28,804.00.

Which would you chose?

He's making 2,000.00 more a year working less hours.

I have been off of WS for about a year now (got a little hot under the collar in another forum, since then I have learned to embrace the 'ignore' option and life has been sweeter). Anyways...I came back on to check out where Raven is now. About 2 weeks ago I was at a Jack in The Box here in Charlotte and 2 guys were parking a U-Haul the guy on the passenger side got out and I thought, he looks familier, where do I know him from....:waitasec: Then I thought oh, geez, he looks like Raven. I knew it was not him, but I did look at the U-Haul again and it was from someplace out West. So that got me to thinking about this case all over again. And for the past two weeks I have seen at least 2 VX's. Just the universes way of saying 'hey don't forget about Janet'. Funny how things like that happen.

If I saw Raven here and I confirmed it was him, I would make sure I wrote down a license plate and all the info I could think of and contact Durham LE.:loser:

curious1 said:
If I saw Raven here and I confirmed it was him, I would make sure I wrote down a license plate and all the info I could think of and contact Durham LE.:loser:
I'd look at him call him a murderer, punch him in the face then call LE, but I'm mean that way.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

terminatrixator said:
I'd look at him call him a murderer, punch him in the face then call LE, but I'm mean that way.

Bump. Just want to keep Janet's story out there.

I just had myself a thought, and forgive me if this has been addressed before. There is so much information here and I've spend days reading, but I'm by no means up to speed.

The pawn ticket that was found in the Durango...

Is it known if the ticket was for pawning an item, or for retrieving one?? I've never pawned anything (although I did hawk an ex-boyfriend's ring once:D ) so I don't know if the ticket would be kept by the pawn shop or not.

There has been no information regarding what the pawn ticket was or was about that I know of. If someone else knows, please feel free to refresh my memory, but I don't know much about the pawn ticket.

Pawn ticket, reminds you of Scott Peterson. He's rotting away on Death Row right now, wish this murderer was, but in time, I hope the :loser:is.

Welcome to the forum Pookie.

Hey Raven, we're still here doesn' that really tick you off well too bad, not going anywhere. Keep lurking Raven your still #1 suspect in my mind and hopefully someday in a jury of your peers minds too!

Pawn ticket to my recollection was not clarified. I think it was for an item pawned, not purchased.

http://www.wral.com/news/6404283/detail.html

"Investigators spent nearly 24 hours collecting evidence from the home, including knives, a cell phone and financial items, including a checkbook and loan papers. Police searched the Dodge Durango, where they found a knife and a pawn shop ticket. Authorities also collected soil samples from the SUV and took swabbings from various locations in the house. They also took the clothes Raven Abaroa had been wearing."

No mention in anything I have read regarding what the Pawn ticket was for.

LTUlegal said:
Pawn ticket to my recollection was not clarified. I think it was for an item pawned, not purchased.
I guess the thought process I was following was that maybe Raven had purchased a knife that he thought couldn't be connected to him...

Pookie said:
I guess the thought process I was following was that maybe Raven had purchased a knife that he thought couldn't be connected to him...
Hmm...I guess we hadn't discussed that possiblity, yet. (surprisingly...) We were considering that he had pawned the laptop. :confused:

Hmmm....good thoughts. Oh and
wave1.gif
Hi Raven! We won't forget and we won't let others forget.

What I was thinking is that he is SO into himself and his own things, I'm having a hard time believing that he would use one of his own oh-so-precious knives - knowing that it would have to be disposed of....

Pookie said:
What I was thinking is that he is SO into himself and his own things, I'm having a hard time believing that he would use one of his own oh-so-precious knives - knowing that it would have to be disposed of....
Sure he did, you know, he doesn't go anywhere without his buck knife in case he runs across a deer. I don't think he pawned his knife. He probably pawned jewelry of Janet's. I mean he claims on the bankruptcy he only has $50.00 worth of jewelry. Still wondering where Janet's wedding ring is!

Anyone on THIS thread seen this one......

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News Mother 26 and Stepson10 found murdered in Franklin, IN. home

For some reason this just reminds me of Raven. If you have not been following it, read up on it and watch the videos and tell me what you think. Hinky meter keeps jumping everytime I see something new on this. Maybe just too much time spent on WS. I suspect everyone now.

Thanks for the link. I just read and a few things the husband said really hit me, then again, a few things the mother said was off too, one of which you pointed out in that section.

I didn't see any interviews but I'd say my hinkey meter went off a little bit, but not in the same way as with Janet's murder. I had bells, whistles, hinkey meter screaming, chills and the more I researched the only conclusion I come to is that Raven did it.

Time will tell with this other case. I am praying for the family and I hope the resolution comes a lot quicker than with Janet and her unborn baby's murder.

I still believe that this brutal murderer will be behind bars someday, just not as fast as I thought he would be or should have been.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back