General Discussion and Theories #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

BBM - I agree. They were doing it for *****s and gigs. Got more brave and decided to step it up a notch. Maybe they had tried stealing locked Dodge Rams and were unsuccessful and thought a test drive would be the easier way of getting one.

But what really bothers me is, the fact the seats were removed from TB's truck. Report(s) claim TB was killed inside the truck. Why remove the seats...a bloody mess? That is what I am figuring. So one of the perps was carrying a weapon in MOO. That would show intent of harm or murder wouldn't you think? Maybe the plan was just to show TB a weapon and they hoped he would comply, get out of the truck leaving them to be on their way. I just cannot see TB resisting if they told him to get out because they wanted to steal his truck. I believe he would have had common sense just to let them take it over risking his life. Especially when it was two on one, a weapon possibly stuck in his face, plus he had insurance on it. One of them, if not both perps had murder on their mind from the onslaught in MHO.

So TB unexpectedly calls their bluff while they are removing him from the front seat? An unexpected scuffle turns into death? There would have to be blood on a road or a bush somewhere, IMO. Does anyone know if LE continued to search the area within the mile from TB's house AFTER his remains were found? Where were the exact known searches near his house while he was missing - I recall some were around one of the nearest intersections. And I wonder if the investigation team turned to homicide after something was found there.

I still entertain this, but I can still entertain the notion that not all of the accused intended to carjack the test drive.

But if one is so very cautious as illustrated above, why would one that recognizes and avoids dangerous risks show up at people's doors for test drives undisguised, and forcibly confine the last car owner and subsequently kill them? Also forcibly confine the car owner whose wife just saw him undisguised. Is this the same person making these decisions? So cautious one day, so reckless the next? And so reckless while he personally is doing the dirty work? I dunno......

I'm not saying it's impossible but it is just another concept that boggles the mind.

MOO, but the way the Harley was stolen in broad daylight from someones driveway, with witnesses and video surveillance, was quite reckless as well.

The bike and trailer were taken from his back driveway in downtown Toronto in broad daylight last fall and witnesses reported seeing perhaps two men in a black truck back in and take it away.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

I see, but what I really want to point out is not just the tattoos being revealed with Etobicoke guy, but would it be inconspicuous if DM arrived at the Bosmas wearing a baseball hat or something to partially conceal his hair and face?? How accurately could SB recognize MS compared to DM? Whose identity was better recollected by both SB and Etobicoke man? And most importantly, should surveillance cameras have caught DM and MS together that night, anywhere, at a convenience store or even at the Bosmas very own front porch - who of the two would be positively identified? If MS wore a hoodie (the very baggy kind that is the likely style for someone named Say10 the graffiti artist) that more than covered his head and possibly made a shadow over the face, how positive can anyone be that it is him? Unless they have fingerprints or DNA from that night, he could still argue ever being there. DM on the other hand didn't seem to make any attempt to be low key.

Maybe MS arranged a surprise to be waiting around the corner. And then DM, already thinking he's an accessory just by being there, and also afraid of any lesser evils he may be a part of (minor chop shop, some drugs) is too afraid to go the police. His co-operation could have been a blackmail.

There you have it. A murder, a frame and a blackmail all in one with some other illegal activities peppered in. And if it is, I call "dibs" on writing the screenplay. :eek:nline:

Why did MS, the evil mastermind, allow himself to be caught?

I see, but what I really want to point out is not just the tattoos being revealed with Etobicoke guy, but would it be inconspicuous if DM arrived at the Bosmas wearing a baseball hat or something to partially conceal his hair and face?? How accurately could SB recognize MS compared to DM? Whose identity was better recollected by both SB and Etobicoke man? And most importantly, should surveillance cameras have caught DM and MS together that night, anywhere, at a convenience store or even at the Bosmas very own front porch - who of the two would be positively identified? If MS wore a hoodie (the very baggy kind that is the likely style for someone named Say10 the graffiti artist) that more than covered his head and possibly made a shadow over the face, how positive can anyone be that it is him? Unless they have fingerprints or DNA from that night, he could still argue ever being there. DM on the other hand didn't seem to make any attempt to be low key.

Maybe MS arranged a surprise to be waiting around the corner. And then DM, already thinking he's an accessory just by being there, and also afraid of any lesser evils he may be a part of (minor chop shop, some drugs) is too afraid to go the police. His co-operation could have been a blackmail.

There you have it. A murder, a frame and a blackmail all in one with some other illegal activities peppered in. And if it is, I call "dibs" on writing the screenplay. :eek:nline:

Bottom line is, if DM was present, DM didn't go to LE with info therefore he is just as guilty as the murderer. He had four days to go and didn't. Should that have been the scenario, he had no bad intentions, regardless of the other illegal things he was possibly worried/scared about, he could have saved his own hiney by assisting LE. :moo:

Bottom line is, if DM was present, DM didn't go to LE with info therefore he is just as guilty as the murderer. He had four days to go and didn't. Should that have been the scenario, he had no bad intentions, regardless of the other illegal things he was possibly worried/scared about, he could have saved his own hiney by assisting LE. :moo:

Maybe he is. Maybe he went to the police very early on, but as some people speculate, there are other more powerful people involved, so they set up his arrest to make it look like he is not cooperating, but he really is. Thus no bail, thus all this hush hush,
Just throwing that out there for someone to catch.
Oh, and by the way, there is a long line up for dibs on this screenplay.

Why did MS, the evil mastermind, allow himself to be caught?

He didnt. He thought all his tracks were covered. It took awhile, but someone else blew the whistle on him, quietly. :moo:

Maybe he is. Maybe he went to the police very early on, but as some people speculate, there are other more powerful people involved, so they set up his arrest to make it look like he is not cooperating, but he really is. Thus no bail, thus all this hush hush,
Just throwing that out there for someone to catch.
Oh, and by the way, there is a long line up for dibs on this screenplay.

Oh for all we know DM counted for seven of the seven hundred crimestopper tips.
Despite swedie's very long list of thingd we know, I still think we know a fraction of what there is to know.

LOL Eldee, I wish I could write! I'd make a better casting agent. Kavanagh?....:waitasec:

He didnt. He thought all his tracks were covered. It took awhile, but someone else blew the whistle on him, quietly. :moo:

Ah then MS is not the real genius behind this. I'm working on a screenplay that includes a Royal connection - figure that will give me an advantage over the other scripts when they are shopped around.

I note that Prince Philip was in Toronto on April 27. JMO

...must add one more thing again to what swede said.....Please remember the police made one thing crystal clear on T>V....Tim Bosma was targeted for HIS TRUCK>>>>!..Go back in the links and it was said REPEATEDLY ...a diesel Ram Truck was the target!....Obvious as DM has called 3 ppl for that truck....saw one night before sun May 5 ..than saw Bosma and called another person who slept in....robynhood.

Oh for all we know DM counted for seven of the seven hundred crimestopper tips.
Despite swedie's very long list of thingd we know, I still think we know a fraction of what there is to know.

LOL Eldee, I wish I could write! I'd make a better casting agent. Kavanagh?....:waitasec:

Kavanagh....Matt Damon with glasses.

So TB unexpectedly calls their bluff while they are removing him from the front seat? An unexpected scuffle turns into death? There would have to be blood on a road or a bush somewhere, IMO. Does anyone know if LE continued to search the area within the mile from TB's house AFTER his remains were found? Where were the exact known searches near his house while he was missing - I recall some were around one of the nearest intersections. And I wonder if the investigation team turned to homicide after something was found there.

I still entertain this, but I can still entertain the notion that not all of the accused intended to carjack the test drive.

Maybe the plan was just to show TB a weapon and they hoped he would comply, get out of the truck leaving them to be on their way. That is what I said in my post 540, HTH. Why would there have to be blood on the road or bush somewhere? :waitasec: If TB refused to get out of his truck they could have just murdered him right there in his truck.

We have never heard whether a weapon was used, but I can assume one was used taking into account the reports which claim TB was murdered in his truck and also the fact the seats were removed from his truck. It takes an open mind to come to these theories, drawing conclusions and reading between the lines the grainy information MSM put out there. So what are the perps or one perp doing carrying around a concealed, weapon if they had no intention of using it? Someone premeditated a plan. Threat...yes quite possibly, murder...yes, quite possibly. Both highly susceptible. All :moo:

...Here I go adding to the above post...it was also said that ....the dealth of Tim bosma happened in his truck...or... was it they believed it happened in his truck...details were left vague...IMO....It would be awesome if a great websleuther >>> could dig up that report...I believe it was reported on T.V and there should be a link...it may have even been posted here after they discovered TB body...thanks Robynhood....I am trying my best to help here...

So are you saying you believe MS was involved? You responded to the poster's post regarding MS... What makes you believe MS was capable, but not DM if you don't mind my asking? Interesting...:eek:hwow::cow:

...Here I go adding to the above post...it was also said that ....the dealth of Tim bosma happened in his truck...or... was it they believed it happened in his truck...details were left vague...IMO....It would be awesome if a great websleuther >>> could dig up that report...I believe it was reported on T.V and there should be a link...it may have even been posted here after they discovered TB body...thanks Robynhood....I am trying my best to help here...

HTH Robynhood. :seeya:

Tim Bosma: Ancaster man was killed inside truck, source says

Also according to the source, police said after Bosma’s body was found that they believed he was killed in his truck following a struggle.
“He did not die in the fire,” the source said. “He didn’t burn alive.”
Kavanagh told a news conference on Tuesday that Bosma’s body was found burned “beyond recognition” at an undisclosed location in Waterloo.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

thanks Swede not the best at copying URL from paper...my son helped..any ways ...I appreciate your help Swede.....so no need for blood to be seen on road...etc...IMO the seat were removed as evidence was there...TIM BOSMA DIED in his truck....after a struggle....IMO seats were burned at the farm .IMO again that accounts for the burn marks in 2 locations on DM farm...robynhood...hi there back to ya Swede..:)

HTH Robynhood. :seeya:

Tim Bosma: Ancaster man was killed inside truck, source says

Also according to the source, police said after Bosma’s body was found that they believed he was killed in his truck following a struggle.
“He did not die in the fire,” the source said. “He didn’t burn alive.”
Kavanagh told a news conference on Tuesday that Bosma’s body was found burned “beyond recognition” at an undisclosed location in Waterloo.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

Who is the source within LE that is being quoted here, please, which officer?

Who is the source within LE that is being quoted here, please, which officer?

It's an unnamed source, "not involved in the investigation", Juballee. The same one who said that police were considering a thrill kill, which Kavanagh denied.

The source, who is not involved in the investigation, said police were considering that theory after Dellen Millard, 27, was arrested on May 11 in Mississauga.

But the lead investigator in the case denied that police were looking at the possibility the homicide may have been just for a thrill.

“I don’t know the motive for this,” Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh said Thursday. “I don’t even know what thrill kill means. It’s not been discussed. Where it’s coming from, I don’t know.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/17/tim_bosma_ancaster_man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme