General Discussion and Theories #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that the truck was at the hangar?
What if it was somewhere in Brantford?
What if the trailer and the truck were somewhere in Brantford and the whole matter is a set up from start to finish...../?

I am not even certain that the truck even reached the hangar......JMO

We have not heard of any discovery at the hangar other than the stolen Harley and up to ten cars.

We know there was a stop (I cant imagine they were just cruisin') in Brantford, where the phone was found (WHY?) but we don't know if there was a stop at the hangar.

IF any of the mechanics in the group of friends lives in Brantford, it would be interesting to know where abouts; or if there is an affiliated garage/shop in Brantford along the Ram's path that fateful night. Well I wouldnt worry much as I am sure LE has covered this path. They must have extensively questioned any friend in the group from Brantford if that were the case....

I remember that there were conflicting reports about the night the trailer arrived as well, but that the only thing that they all seemed to agree with was that it was during the playoff game, thank you BQ.
It's true that one neighbor referenced the game. I don't recall that Mr. C mentioned the game. I'll check it out, though.

Frank C, who lives beside Madeleine Burns, Mr. Millard’s mother, called police on Sunday morning after becoming suspicious about the black trailer, which appeared in her driveway on Thursday evening and was parked against the garage door. Ms. B did not return phone messages.

Police, who have said the truck is central to the case, allege that Mr. Millard and another man took a similar vehicle for a test drive on May 5 in Toronto. The vehicle owner provided investigators with descriptions of the men, including that one had a tattoo of the word “ambition” on his wrist. Police said Mr. Millard has such a tattoo.

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/n...in-bosma-case/article11883445/?service=mobile

Also from the article. Wondering what "tooling up" means to and according to DP. Kind of like the other statement "business as usual". DM collapsed the business after WM's death, so what business is there to "tool up" for? Finish chopping and getting rid of vehicles...:waitasec:

Guessing one could be in shock by being caught and arrested for a crime you felt you carried off with great precision. It happens all the time. MOO

However, Mr. Paradkar, who said Mr. Millard and his family are “in shock” at his arrest, said the firm was “tooling up” to continue its operations.

Even if large-scale aircraft weren’t finding their way into the Millard hangar, some materials were. One company that made regular deliveries to the hangar tells CTV News the deliveries suddenly stopped the day after Bosma’s disappearance.
There was no further contact between the company and Millard Air until last week, when the employee the company always dealt with showed up and said it would be business as usual beginning this week.
The company says it was skeptical about that claim, and locked the cash-only account in Dellen Millard’s name over the weekend.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activit...airport-boss-expected-1.1302652#ixzz2dUzGCa6N

Frank C spotted a large trailer parked in his neighbour’s driveway when he returned home Thursday night from an engagement in Toronto.
http://www.yorkregion.com/news-stor...rs-shocked-by-discovery-of-tim-bosma-s-truck/

Neighbours told CTV News on Monday that they first spotted the trailer on Thursday, but waited a couple of days before reporting it to police.
A neighbour who lives next door to the Tinsmith Crt. address where the trailer was found said it first appeared in the driveway late Thursday...

"It was suspicious in that it was parked right up against the garage,” said Frank C, who called the police to have them check out the trailer.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ssing_man_is_dead_body_burned_police_say.html

The 52-year-old saw the trailer parked in his neighbour’s driveway after midnight last Thursday.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/13/tim-bosma-case-neighbour-called-police-about-suspicious-trailer

A neighbour who lives next door to the Tinsmith Crt. address where the trailer was found said it first appeared in the driveway late Thursday and the home belongs to Millard’s mother, Madeleine Burns, who is listed as the sole owner.
“It was suspicious in that it was parked right up against the garage,” said Frank C, who called the police to have them check out the trailer.
http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/671257/suspect-in-tim-bosma-disappearance-completely-in-shock/

Bob D, who also lives on Tinsmith, said he saw someone bringing the black trailer in on Wednesday night, while Dimas and his son were watching the Maple Leafs game.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

It's true that one neighbor referenced the game. I don't recall that Mr. C mentioned the game. I'll check it out, though.

Bessie see my post 820. HTH.

Frank C spotted a large trailer parked in his neighbour’s driveway when he returned home Thursday night from an engagement in Toronto.

I've never worked in a chop shop, but to me even 10 sounds like too large an inventory for a chop shop to have hanging around, I would be interested to know what the actual number of stolen vehicles amounts to, and of course who the trailer was registered to after the Harley was stolen. But again, my point is that, unless DM was caught in the act of still moving stolen vehicles when he was arrested, he should have gotten them ALL out of there when if he felt the heat was on. I mean, the Harley was already in a trailer, how hard would it have been to move that, to the farm even, it they thought perhaps that the farm was a safe enough place to hide a body.

bbm

By that logic DM should have moved the vehicles(stolen or otherwise)from the hanger with the "heat" from AS and all the millions of dollars in contracts to be had being felt, but he didn't.

I would believe the account of the neighbour who could tie the sighting to a detail like the game. He also mentioned watching with his son. This witness had a clear idea of time and place.

The game was on Wednesday May 8. No Tuesday game, no Thursday game.

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm?season=20122013&gameType=3
Yes, but so did Mr. C, who remembered he saw it when he returned from an engagement in Toronto. As I said, if I have to choose one account, since Mr. C lives next door, and since he's the one who called it in, I choose his. That's simply my personal opinion based on the reports.

A lot of the DM defense theories hinge on the fact that the way he allegedly proceeded got him caught, or that he should have done things a different way. Put another way, he can't be guilty because the evidence is too obvious. I'm not sure where this is coming from, honestly. I know he's somewhat educated but where does the idea come from that if DM were to commit a crime, he would be a criminal mastermind and not make any mistakes?

Like I said, pick what day of the week you want from the media....

Bob Dimas, who also lives on Tinsmith, said he saw someone bringing the black trailer in on Wednesday night, while Dimas and his son were watching the Maple Leafs game.

bbm

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

ETA......as long as the Crown has it correctly..........lol

Probably a lot more accurate than the rest being as he recalls it arriving....IMO

May also have a better vantage point than the next door neighbour...Dimas may be facing MB`s home.... imo

A lot of the DM defense theories hinge on the fact that the way he allegedly proceeded got him caught, or that he should have done things a different way. Put another way, he can't be guilty because the evidence is too obvious. I'm not sure where this is coming from, honestly. I know he's somewhat educated but where does the idea come from that if DM were to commit a crime, he would be a criminal mastermind and not make any mistakes?

I am not a criminal mastermind...but I would know enough not to leave the evidence on my doorstep...

Gosh... if I have a bag of garbage over the 4 bag limit .... at least put it with the neighbours bags who have only two.... :blushing:

And we have never even begun to talk about his gaming/internet chat trail, P2P, IRC, and IP tracing on what if any evidence that has in this and his ability /inability to hide that.

And we have never even begun to talk about his gaming/internet chat trail, P2P, IRC, and IP tracing on what if any evidence that has in this and his ability /inability to hide that.

I don't know much about trials in Canada; how much does that kind of thing get traced? How hard is it to obtain the records from service providers?

Right and I hope LE wont confuse the real Big D from the one gaming friend of his using that name!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Yes, but so did Mr. C, who remembered he saw it when he returned from an engagement in Toronto. As I said, if I have to choose one account, since Mr. C lives next door, and since he's the one who called it in, I choose his. That's simply my personal opinion based on the reports.

That is when Mr C saw it. Did he see when it arrived?

Bessie, I can tell you and the others 100% (cross my heart!) I saw Mr. C on the news and he said that he and some other neighbours were concerned, had a little meeting and decided collectively to call LE. If you will believe a poster's eyewitness account. So he didnt make that call (figuratively), to call, on his own.

That's what IP addresses are for.

Well they shouldn't even need that if they can determine the one played online after DM was detained.

To spell it out, I was trying to highlight another incident of identity theft of DM, even if this one was not used in the traditional sense. I didnt actually mean LE would miss that (well, considering some of the cops I know, I may take that back, lol).

That is when Mr C saw it. Did he see when it arrived?

Bessie, I can tell you and the others 100% (cross my heart!) I saw Mr. C on the news and he said that he and some other neighbours were concerned, had a little meeting and decided collectively to call LE. If you will believe a poster's eyewitness account. So he didnt make that call (figuratively), to call, on his own.
No need to cross your heart. :) It's stated in one the articles I linked earlier. But in the end, Mr. C is the one who called it in, and the impression I was left with from early on is the Mr. C was a little more concerned, or more aware, than the other neighbors.

Neighbours told CTV News on Monday that they first spotted the trailer on Thursday, but waited a couple of days before reporting it to police.

“A few neighbours got together and said: ‘It doesn’t really look right, the way it’s parked; we’ve never seen the trailer before,’ ” said neighbour Frank C. “We decided to call York region (police).”

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspec...by-allegations-lawyer-1.1278801#ixzz2dVIMxajk

ETA: Just to add a little more confusion, this report states Mr. D (the neighbor who remembers the truck arriving during the game on Wednesday night) saw the truck on Thursday! HA!

The trailer had been parked in her driveway since Thursday, next-door neighbour Robert Dimas said.

http://m.thespec.com/news-story/287...e-seized-bosma-s-truck/#.UZBGZ115muM.facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710