General Discussion and Theories #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know people who sit quietly through hockey playoff games?
:hand: Hold on, I thought you were Canadian, swedie!

:floorlaugh: Well let's put it this way, those were only the semi finals and only the Maple Leafs none the less. ;) Finals...that's a different story. Then again I cannot say I have ever create that much noise on a WEDNESDAY night of all nights, (or any other night for that matter) while watching a hockey game and have been totally oblivious to anything else going on around me like headlights blaring in my window. I now also have to take my age into consideration. The rowdy hockey days are long behind me. :(

The semi final game was on at 7pm on a Wednesday HTH. Games are typically about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I fail to understand why there would be a lot of noise in most homes. I know many hockey fans who sit and watch the game without making really any noise. In an arena, well that's a whole different ball game and that's JMHO.

I have never seen anyone watching a hockey game with the sound turned down !!!!! HTH Therefore the TV itself would be loud imo....thats before anyone starts shouting at the players !!!! Of course its different in an arena....if you had arena type noise in Tinsmith Court I imagine all the neighbours would have been outside wondering what was happening JMO...

No pun intended. It was dark outside in early May between 7 and 9pm. Therefore we could theorize the neighbours saw headlights shining in their windows or heard the sound of a diesel motor if they had their windows open It was gorgeous weather May 8th, and the neighbourhood is a quiet cul de sac, certainly a large truck with a big diesel motor would attract attention. Voice may have also been heard and by the sounds of it, the neigbour(s) could have seen who was dropping of the trailer.

Well it would seem that FC was not at home when it was dropped of or he was busy as he did not hear it being dropped off. Also I recall another neighbour said that they could not see the license plate as it was dark... so if they saw it there on Thursday it obviously had been dropped off at night when it was DARK and as you say the sun was shining brightly on May 8th...during the day. JMO. So I maintain it was Weds night IMO

I do hope that is the case as it would give LE three witnesses which we know of so far, BO, SB and MB's nosy neighbour. Maybe more than one neighbour witnessed the going ons at MB's house. Better yet, maybe being is such a upper class neighbourhood, here's hoping a neighbour has video surveillance. ;) IF MB was away, I'm certain her neighbours were aware and were keeping an eye on her place. That's just what nice, friendly, kind neighbours do for one another. MOO.

I have a feeling that the defense has a lot more than 3 witnesses... JMO
I believe the neighbours said she was quiet and they hardly saw her.... she did pay someone to take care of the lawn I believe.... But I would imagine the trailer delivery was a quick one and that the driver and his possible companion (s) were gone pretty quickly.... JMO... unlike a son who may have hung around to speak with his mother or check on her home if she were away........ JMO

Or maybe FC left early in the am having backed into his garage and didnt care to look left as the road is a court..... OR he went to meeting straight from work.... OR he has a girlfriend and spent Weds night preferring games of his own rather than the Leafs game... Either way other neighbours say they SAW it arrive on Wednesday night...... eye witness testimony is always preferable IMO ...and this is the man AND his son... JMO...... I dont recall them saying it was a rerun.... I would imagine the reference to the game was how they were able to say when and what time it arrived JMO
<bbm>

sorry ... my suggestion of a rerun was supposed to be a joke :thud:

Jumping off your post ... FWIW, someone posted earlier that perhaps Dimas lived across the street. Canada411 and Streetview have RD on the same side of the street as MB.

I have a feeling that the defense has a lot more than 3 witnesses... JMO
I believe the neighbours said she was quiet and they hardly saw her.... she did pay someone to take care of the lawn I believe.... But I would imagine the trailer delivery was a quick one and that the driver and his possible companion (s) were gone pretty quickly.... JMO... unlike a son who may have hung around to speak with his mother or check on her home if she were away........ JMO
I hope she didn't pay him too much.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9422994&postcount=297"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**[/ame]

Could be a long time considering by the sounds of it, many were in pieces. Hard to drive a vehicle without wheel or a motor I would think. Sounds like the place was a mess with car parts, motorcycle parts, collection of grampa's cars, jet skis, boat(s), tools, equipment, maybe a plane or two, a helicopter, ect. So you fill up the parking lot with junk and stolen property? :facepalm: Well if that wouldn't be a total turnoff and very unprofessional looking IMO. HTH.

Oh I dont know...why not just gather the parts ...sling them in the other trailer and off you go.... bury them, hide them, hoard them or toss em....

I don`t think Grandpas cars would have been a mess... and it doesn`t take long to load a trailer with many hands on board....

I think a boat , collector cars and a helicopter would look quite professional looking IMO.....

:snooty:

<bbm>

Jumping off your post ... FWIW, someone posted earlier that perhaps Dimas lived across the street. Canada411 and Streetview have RD on the same side of the street as MB.

Well I just took a look at 411 and google maps and it would seem that RD lives right next door to MB !!!! to the right. Also RD has windows that overlook MB`s driveway. I beleive it was a son of FC that posted the pics from his bedroom window...I imagine the son was older and may well have been out at the time the trailer arrived as no mention was made of seeing it arrive by the C family. This window is the only window at FC`s home that appears to overlook MB`s driveway. Whereas RD has a few windows that look directly down on her driveway and lights would have definitely been seen had someone from the D family been in one of these rooms.... So RD has the better vantage point. IMO

:eek: Wowzers Bessie. I was looking to the left of her driveway and thought, doesn't look bad...then I looked to the right and it looks like a hay field.

Remember DM mentioning WM being frugal in his obit? Well if you google maps to 307 Riverside Dr, Toronto, ON, M6S4B3, street view, take a lookie see. Appears not only dad was frugal, seems DM was also. Unless DM couldn't cough up the money to pay someone to do the cement curb work. IIRC someone involved in the construction of the new hangar mentioned DM was not mechanically inclined. Tried to attach picture. See if it works. Nope don't know how to upload a picture. Someone help please.

Yes here is that part of the article.
In fact, once when Mr. Millard needed some space he took a cutting torch and removed some structural components from the building, the contractor said. &#8220;That&#8217;s something you don&#8217;t do and I told him we have to put it back. And if he was a little more mechanically inclined, he would know that.&#8221;

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

That's what IP addresses are for.

I know many people who run a program like hidemyass at all times so that anytime they enter the web, it is with an anonymous IP address. Even though they are not criminals, they enjoy the privacy, plus it gives access to more content that wouldn't be available in our country.

And I believe that even if they did not hide their IP address, there would not be records of the conversations that were had on line while they played, nor any real way to tell who was actually playing, only what profile they logged in on. That doesn't seem like very solid evidence to show that they were somehow conspiring beforehand, in my opinion.

About the Wednesday/Thursday debate, I would have to say I would naturally go with the person who claimed to see it actually arrive over someone who said that they saw it after it had already arrived. To me someone remembering seeing the lights shine in and interrupt their hockey game seems a more accurate way to pinpoint the time than pinpointing the time by someone saying it was already there when they arrived home. To me that just seems logical.

Or maybe FC left early in the am having backed into his garage and didnt care to look left as the road is a court..... OR he went to meeting straight from work.... OR he has a girlfriend and spent Weds night preferring games of his own rather than the Leafs game... Either way other neighbours say they SAW it arrive on Wednesday night...... eye witness testimony is always preferable IMO ...and this is the man AND his son... JMO...... I dont recall them saying it was a rerun.... I would imagine the reference to the game was how they were able to say when and what time it arrived JMO

Well you could be right. I could also be right if I conjecture that RD and son were totally blasted during the game, a few days later remember seeing the trailer, and dad says to son, "hey, wasn't that during the hockey game the other night?" and kids says "Yep, never forget that Pops". Just sayin' ... I have no clue ;)

IIRC, there was neighbour who said they couldn't see a plate because of the bright headlights. Oh yeah ... so this brings us back to Thursday:

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/13/hamilton-bosma-mystery.html

Neighbours told CBC News they were awakened late Thursday night by the bright lights and noise of a truck backing up. It dropped off the trailer in Millard's mother's driveway and left ...

Neighbours told CBC News the lights of the truck were so bright, they couldn't make out a licence plate. They also noted they hadn't seen Millard's mother all week.
<bbm>

Well hmmm

I know many people who run a program like hidemyass at all times so that anytime they enter the web,MIT is with an anonymous IP address. Even though they are not criminals, they enjoy the privacy, plus it gives access to more content that wouldn't be available in our country.

And I believe that even if they did not hide their IP address, there would not be records of the conversations that were had on line while they played, nor any real way to tell who was actually playing, only what profile they logged in on. That doesn't seem like very solid evidence to show that they were somehow conspiring beforehand, in my opinion.

Perhaps your belief and information is incorrect?

If you are aware of world events such as in Syria, you may be able to access anonymous/encrypted data figures from their country(for ex. Syrian public/people/ citizens... usage of "hidemyass type" software to get videos, info, etc. out of Syria) that data will indicate clearly 3 things....

1.) Syrians are using "hidemyass" type of web/software, which incidentally, was initially developed by the US Navy for sigops for anonymous and secure coms.

2) The Assad Regime is of course aware, has installed counter measures, and is likely capturing and torturing those involved in order to deter info from leaving Syria.

3) As the Assad regime figured out the "whistleblowers" captured and tortured them, all of a sudden, the usage of the "anonymous" software and web access dropped dramatically.

So if a third world, backwards regime can track anonymous users, wouldn't it be logical and probable that other countries and their National Security and LE agencies could too.

Finally IIRC the biggest? hoster of child *advertiser censored* was busted this month by the FBI, and that web and website and the software to access it is anonymous, encrypted, hidden, spread among numerous nodes, computers etc, etc.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/230...erator-arrested-fbi-suspected-in-tor-malware/ Sorry, haven't read this link.

So no. One is, as I said in a previous post, "anonymous" in laymen's terms but not necessarily in the " absolute" in computer science/technical/real world terms.

I will try and find the supporting data mentioned in this post, give me a minute

ETA.....here is the chart of Daily Direct Access Users in Syria up to June 2013. You will notice the severe drop in the Syrian public's use of "hidemyass type" also known as "anonymous" software due to detection by Syrian Authorities/Government of Damascus.

th_070113_1257_Projectxxxxx10_zps3264ed29.png

Credit for the chart
Mr. Paganini

Well you could be right. I could also be right if I conjecture that RD and son were totally blasted during the game, a few days later remember seeing the trailer, and dad says to son, "hey, wasn't that during the hockey game the other night?" and kids says "Yep, never forget that Pops". Just sayin' ... I have no clue ;)

IIRC, there was neighbour who said they couldn't see a plate because of the bright headlights. Oh yeah ... so this brings us back to Thursday:

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/13/hamilton-bosma-mystery.html

<bbm>

Well hmmm

So I guess it would have had to have been the neighbours right across the street who had the light shine in their windows, for some reason, I thought that the light shining in through their windows version came from the hockey watchers. But either way, there is nothing to stop them talking to each other and getting their stories straight before the trial. Or it could just be that the media are the only ones who have skewed it.

What I guessed happened is that none of the neighbours consciously noticed the trailer arriving when it actually arrived, but later, talking about it, they all tried to remember when they first became aware of it, with a discussion like, 'well I saw lights in my window Thursday night', and another saying, 'I remember it being here when I came home Thursday', and another maybe saying, 'I thought I heard a big truck Wednesday during the game'; remember, this is only my guess at a conversation, not a fact.

What will be interesting to see, is if the statements originally given to police by each neighbour match the media version that we have heard.

Perhaps your belief and information is incorrect?

If you are aware of world events such as in Syria, you may be able to access anonymous/encrypted data figures from their country(for ex. Syrian public/people/ citizens... usage of "hidemyass type" software to get videos, info, etc. out of Syria) that data will indicate clearly 3 things....

1.) Syrians are using "hidemyass" type of web/software, which incidentally, was initially developed by the US Navy for sigops for anonymous and secure coms.

2) The Assad Regime is of course aware, has installed counter measures, and is likely capturing and torturing those involved in order to deter info from leaving Syria.

3) As the Assad regime figured out the "whistleblowers" captured and tortured them, all of a sudden, the usage of the "anonymous" software and web access dropped dramatically.

So if a third world, backwards regime can track anonymous users, wouldn't it be logical and probable that other countries and their National Security and LE agencies could too.

Finally IIRC the biggest? hoster of child *advertiser censored* was busted this month by the FBI, and that web and website and the software to access it is anonymous, encrypted, hidden, spread among numerous nodes, computers etc, etc.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/230...erator-arrested-fbi-suspected-in-tor-malware/ Sorry, haven't read this link.

So no. One is, as I said in a previous post, "anonymous" in laymen's terms but not necessarily in the " absolute" in computer science/technical/real world terms.

I will try and find the supporting data mentioned in this post, give me a minute

ETA.....here is the chart of Daily Direct Access Users in Syria up to June 2013. You will notice the severe drop in the Syrian public's use of "hidemyass type" also known as "anonymous" software due to detection by Syrian Authorities/Government of Damascus.

th_070113_1257_Projectxxxxx10_zps3264ed29.png

Credit for the chart
Mr. Paganini

Thank you for that information, and although I cannot pretend to understand everything tech, is it possible that the regime are also just capturing, torturing and killing people based on the fact that they are using encrypted programs at all, kind of a 'you wouldn't be hiding anything if you were innocent' kind of mentality, which would also, quickly make the usage of such sites drop drastically, in my estimation? But again, I know nothing of these things, other than to know that as a Canadian, there is a lot more content you can access on the web with such a program, and I'm not here to argue that which I do not understand.

But I do understand that if I were to let other people in my house use my computer, the records would make it appear as if I were the one using it, would they not? I know for things such as gaming memberships, some people will get one membership for two people. The first person playing plays in their gamer tag name, and the second plays as their guest, unless the person whose name it is in is not there, then the guest would log in as them and play as them, not as a guest, unless I am mistaken.

What I guessed happened is that none of the neighbours consciously noticed the trailer arriving when it actually arrived ...
<rsbm>

Well, given that one person (unknown whether the same person who saw the lights and heard the noise as it was backing up) apparently stated the lights were so bright they couldn't make out a plate ... indicates they were looking directly at front of the vehicle while it was running. I'd say that was a pretty conscious observation.

I know many people who run a program like hidemyass at all times so that anytime they enter the web, it is with an anonymous IP address. Even though they are not criminals, they enjoy the privacy, plus it gives access to more content that wouldn't be available in our country.

While I won't get into the question of "how secure is proxy based anonymity", I still don't know why we're focussing on the gaming issue. Is the assumption that DM didn't use email, phone calls, instant messaging, SMS? Why are we pre-emptively trying to discredit any possible electronic evidence? What is the point of saying "DM is innocent, and there won't be any incriminating electronic evidence anyway (because he's so smart we're sure he uses a proxy), and even if there is it was someone else using his account", before we actually know anything one way or another?

(And textual chat is absolutely logged in online games, at least North American-based ones, and yes I know this factually and professionally.)

While I won't get into the question of "how secure is proxy based anonymity", I still don't know why we're focussing on the gaming issue. Is the assumption that DM didn't use email, phone calls, instant messaging, SMS? Why are we pre-emptively trying to discredit any possible electronic evidence? What is the point of saying "DM is innocent, and there won't be any incriminating electronic evidence anyway (because he's so smart we're sure he uses a proxy), and even if there is it was someone else using his account", before we actually know anything one way or another?

(And textual chat is absolutely logged in online games, at least North American-based ones, and yes I know this factually and professionally.)

If I remember, someone, I'm not going to bother to go back and see who, made some broad, sweeping declaration that DM was online plotting this murder while gaming, so I think a few people wanted to point out that there seemed to be no basis for that assumption.

Do people communicate by text while gaming? I didn't know that, I have only ever seen them talk over headsets. I am pretty sure that there is no record of what gets said during the online gaming, is there, do you know?

If I remember, someone, I'm not going to bother to go back and see who, made some broad, sweeping declaration that DM was online plotting this murder while gaming, so I think a few people wanted to point out that there seemed to be no basis for that assumption.

Do people communicate by text while gaming? I didn't know that, I have only ever seen them talk over headsets. I am pretty sure that there is no record of what gets said during the online gaming, is there, do you know?

I haven't seen any ongoing claims of gaming being the plotting medium. The gaming mostly came up because of his "bloody eye shot" avatar, as I recall. I hadn't seen gaming mentioned in a long time until someone brought up his prison "BigD" nickname.

Yes, people use text chat while gaming, even in games that natively support voice over IP/etc. A lot of players do not want to speak "voice" to other people and only type. Steam is, generally, a PC gaming platform, so someone will be sitting in front of a computer with a keyboard, as opposed to maybe just using a console controller. Voice communication will most likely not be "recorded" but can be monitored; who is talking to whom/a given group can be logged by IP (they all connect to a central communication server, typically, which is likely separate from the game servers).

I still think this is a bit of a straw-man argument, though, as I seriously doubt the case is going to hinge on this, or that they don't have the means to provide more specific electronic communication records if he was dumb enough to use other mediums. (i.e., more common protocols such as email, instant message, (wasn't there some weird Twitter activity in Russian? I'm sure that got called in), SMS.)

:eek: Wowzers Bessie. I was looking to the left of her driveway and thought, doesn't look bad...then I looked to the right and it looks like a hay field.

Remember DM mentioning WM being frugal in his obit? Well if you google maps to 307 Riverside Dr, Toronto, ON, M6S4B3, street view, take a lookie see. Appears not only dad was frugal, seems DM was also. Unless DM couldn't cough up the money to pay someone to do the cement curb work. IIRC someone involved in the construction of the new hangar mentioned DM was not mechanically inclined. Tried to attach picture. See if it works. Nope don't know how to upload a picture. Someone help please.

Yes here is that part of the article.
In fact, once when Mr. Millard needed some space he took a cutting torch and removed some structural components from the building, the contractor said. &#8220;That&#8217;s something you don&#8217;t do and I told him we have to put it back. And if he was a little more mechanically inclined, he would know that.&#8221;

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

Here is a link from Post #344 with a picture of the the house with the garden in the shot about a year ago. It has ornamental grass that has grown wild, but remember this is May just before we all get out and do our gardening. Also there were bags of dirt or mulch in the driveway (in newest pic) so there must have been plans to do some gardening soon.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33763&d=1368463388

Here is a link from Post #344 with a picture of the the house with the garden in the shot about a year ago. It has ornamental grass that has grown wild, but remember this is May just before we all get out and do our gardening. Also there were bags of dirt or mulch in the driveway (in newest pic) so there must have been plans to do some gardening soon.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33763&d=1368463388

Well I must say that certainly looks much better in that picture, thank you Swanna. Well it certain was growing wild in the other picture. Not just decorative grass but grass itself. Who knows, maybe the neighbours all pitched in to clean up her yard. Awesome for them if that is the case. Nothing nicer than concerned, helpful, friendly neighbours. I know it was stated by one neighbour she had someone who would cut her grass. And the neighbour(s) say they hardly ever saw her, just in passing by the sounds of it. She could be one of those people who doesn't enjoy gardening and yard work. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme