General Discussion and Theories #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I must say that certainly looks much better in that picture, thank you Swanna. Well it certain was growing wild in the other picture. Not just decorative grass but grass itself. Who knows, maybe the neighbours all pitched in to clean up her yard. Awesome for them if that is the case. Nothing nicer than concerned, helpful, friendly neighbours. I know it was stated by one neighbour she had someone who would cut her grass. And the neighbour(s) say they hardly ever saw her, just in passing by the sounds of it. She could be one of those people who doesn't enjoy gardening and yard work. MOO.

Swanna's picture was from a year ago, which would probably mean MB managed to get her property landscaped herself. As Swanna observed and likely quite correctly IMO, the pic provided by bessie was from mid-May, before many people tend to their yards and often before lawncutting contracts begin. If MB was away for awhile, maybe she hadnt arranged for the landscape contract yet. Or whatever. But yes, the fact the neighbour said he wanted the grass to get cut even while MB wasnt around and that he would pay for it, was very thoughtful.

Swanna's picture was from a year ago, which would probably mean MB managed to get her property landscaped herself. As Swanna observed and likely quite correctly IMO, the pic provided by bessie was from mid-May, before many people tend to their yards and often before lawncutting contracts begin. If MB was away for awhile, maybe she hadnt arranged for the landscape contract yet. Or whatever. But yes, the fact the neighbour said he wanted the grass to get cut even while MB wasnt around and that he would pay for it, was very thoughtful.

People with money tend to make sure their properties are immaculate. Just my opinion. There are so many things that keep trickling in that say the money had simply dried up. JMO

People with money tend to make sure their properties are immaculate. Just my opinion. There are so many things that keep trickling in that say the money had simply dried up. JMO

Although it depends on the type, here are some links regarding the care of ornamental grasses:

Jim suggests that the grass garden should not be "put to bed" (cut down and cleaned up) for the winter. To enjoy the 4-season interest that grasses can often supply, leave them standing.

http://www.bluestem.ca/nov-03.htm

While the foliage of ornamental gras**ses may be cut back to the crown in autumn, you can leave it in place for winter interest, then cut the dead stalks back to three to four centimetres above the crown in early spring before new shoots appear.

http://www.canadiangardening.com/plants/ornamental-grasses/taking-care-of-ornamental-grasses/a/23053

Grasses do not need to be cut down before winter. In fact, they are attractive when left standing and the foliage helps to insulate the crown of the plant. Cut back the foliage to about 4-6 inches in the spring before growth resumes.

http://urbanext.illinois.edu/grasses/care.cfm

HTH

MB's family had their own money, according to one of our posters MamaDukes who knew them for years.

The neighbour said that now that he was paying attention he hadnt seen her in awhile. I am going to guess she was away for awhile and leave it at that.

Or better yet let me go back to my real gut feeling on the grassy knoll and say WHO CARES?!

MB's family had their own money, according to one of our posters MamaDukes who knew them for years.

The neighbour said that now that he was paying attention he hadnt seen her in awhile. I am going to guess she was away for awhile and leave it at that.

Or better yet let me go back to my real gut feeling on the grassy knoll and say WHO CARES?!

:floorlaugh: Exactly, we are really getting desperate on the thread now we have moved on to gardening and when when we should start.....my dad always said to wait until after May 24th in case of frost........and we did get late frost this year. :twocents::moo:

:floorlaugh: Exactly, we are really getting desperate on the thread now we have moved on to gardening and when when we should start.....my dad always said to wait until after May 24th in case of frost........and we did get late frost this year. :twocents::moo:

I have noted that hay season(making hay) is well upon us and that farmers are on their third cutting, we here are way past that.:floorlaugh:

If anyone is bored going over the same things you can always check out the Laura Ackerson thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146700"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146700[/ame]

The trial has started and here are some of the utube videos for Grant Hayes her ex.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOS0AlwOWFE&list=PLMBKnono2CnsyBDVdbeq2hc4DponuZ8zz"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOS0AlwOWFE&list=PLMBKnono2CnsyBDVdbeq2hc4DponuZ8zz[/ame]

I have noted that hay season(making hay) is well upon us and that farmers are on their third cutting, we here are way past that.:floorlaugh:

And I am onto my second full out crop of veggies. I start my planting outdoors in mid April. Just have to be mindful of chance of frost and protect vegetation.

Wonder if DM ever to happen by mom's place and gave her a helping hand. Doesn't sound like it though as neighbour claims to have not seen him around since his earlier years and made some reference to the kid with the odd/fake hair colours. But we do know DM was able and doing his own yard work that Wednesday eve before taking the trailer with TB's truck inside over to mom's place. Wonder if DM doing his own yard work had anything to do with being frugal, broke or trying to set an alibi...

:moo:

I feel sure they could get a small loan secured by one of the multiple properties in order to fix the yard/lawn etc...... JMO... or maybe ask for a favour from one of those lovely neighbours :fence: ;-)

And I am onto my second full out crop of veggies. I start my planting outdoors in mid April. Just have to be mindful of chance of frost and protect vegetation.

Wonder if DM ever to happen by mom's place and gave her a helping hand. Doesn't sound like it though as neighbour claims to have not seen him around since his earlier years and made some reference to the kid with the odd/fake hair colours. But we do know DM was able and doing his own yard work that Wednesday eve before taking the trailer with TB's truck inside over to mom's place. Wonder if DM doing his own yard work had anything to do with being frugal, broke or trying to set an alibi...

:moo:

Maybe the neighbours were looking for the red mohawk from ten years ago which never existed then.... that might explain why they thought they never saw him visit his mom ???

Perhaps DMs friends offered to give him a hand with yard work...??? Not everyone with money gets in a tradesman.... JMO

Why would he bother with an alibi IF he was planning to put all the evidence on both his and his mothers doorsteps so to speak..... creating an alibi would take some planning ...... no? I expect there are a few people he could have called on for an alibi all that week if he needed them.... especially if he could have predicted being roped into a murder set up...JMO

Maybe the neighbours were looking for the red mohawk from ten years ago which never existed then.... that might explain why they thought they never saw him visit his mom ???

Perhaps DMs friends offered to give him a hand with yard work...??? Not everyone with money gets in a tradesman.... JMO

Why would he bother with an alibi IF he was planning to put all the evidence on both his and his mothers doorsteps so to speak..... creating an alibi would take some planning ...... no? I expect there are a few people he could have called on for an alibi all that week if he needed them.... especially if he could have predicted being roped into a murder set up...JMO

Well it has been noted by a few who had come into contact with DM's handyman work he was not very mechanically inclined or knowledgeable in certain trades. ;)

BBM Wonder why these people haven't stepped forward then to help their buddy out of jail. An alibi is a huge asset and sure to get one at least bail, when proving your innocence when roped in for a murder set up. HTH. MOO.

Not that it has anything to do with whether he helped his mom out, but the neighbours said he was working on his house. That doesn't say "yard work" to me.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/12/hamilton-bosma-mother.html

JMO

What the neighbour said in the video is not quite the same as what the written reports say (assuming the stories are referring to the same neighbour)

From the video:

Reporter: Neighbours tell me they saw Dellen Millard outside his house last week, the day after Tim Bosma disappeared.

Neighbour: Tuesday night, Wednesday night, after about 6 oclock or so he was with some men doing some remedial work.

----------------

TB disappeared on Monday, so therefore the reporter is stating that the neighbours saw DM outside on Tuesday.

To me, the neighbour in the video doesn't sound like he is sure if it was Tuesday or Wednesday.

He also could have meant Tuesday AND Wednesday.

Anyway, I don't think we can say for sure at this point that neighbours saw DM on Wednesday night.

Not that it has anything to do with whether he helped his mom out, but the neighbours said he was working on his house. That doesn't say "yard work" to me.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/12/hamilton-bosma-mother.html

JMO

Maybe semantics? Working on the house, removing vines and ivy from eaves. Around the house, in the yard, in the garden... Maybe literally ON the house means working on the roof? :dunno: Doesn't seem too clear IMHO.

Some people start out doing yard work and end up doing other jobs outside pertaining to the outside of their house. The relevancy was I was relating to was to suggest DM was creating an alibi to clarify. :cat::moo:

What the neighbour said in the video is not quite the same as what the written reports say (assuming the stories are referring to the same neighbour)

From the video:

Reporter: Neighbours tell me they saw Dellen Millard outside his house last week, the day after Tim Bosma disappeared.

Neighbour: Tuesday night, Wednesday night, after about 6 oclock or so he was with some men doing some remedial work.

----------------

TB disappeared on Monday, so therefore the reporter is stating that the neighbours saw DM outside on Tuesday.

To me, the neighbour in the video doesn't sound like he is sure if it was Tuesday or Wednesday.

Anyway, I don't think we can say for sure at this point that neighbours saw DM on Wednesday night.

Thanks Ian! And that settles that. Good thing for neighbours with good eyes. :floorlaugh: But on a serious note, thanks neighbours. I am sure your information is very important to helping solve this case and being as DM is still in jail, tells me he has no alibi anyone can help him with. MOO

From the video:

----------------

Thanks, lanman. I hadn't watched the video, just read the story. That's probably the worst reporting I've seen yet on this case. In the video, the reporter says Tuesday night, in the story she says Wednesday night. You'd think it would be a simple thing to just say what the neighbour said - "Tuesday night, Wednesday night".

So we're left with him at home Tuesday or Wednesday night, and the truck being delivered Wednesday night or Thursday night. :doh:

BBM No evidence was left on MB's or DM's doorstep...so to speak. A trailer which was locked, fully enclosed, belonged to DM with Tim's trunk hidden inside. Nothing obvious about that. LE were not asking for the public's assistance to be on the look out for a black trailer. It was a black Dodge truck s I HTH. As far as TB's body goes, seems highly likely TB's body was hidden within the incinerator. LE have hauled it away as evidence. May I add, IIRC I haven't read an article suggesting it was being hauled away for 'testing', just that it is 'evidence'. An incinerator sitting on farmland in the middle of nowhere, hidden amongst trees, owned by DM? Again I fail to see how it's considered on his doorstep. Crimes done in haste tend to be sloppy leading LE to the doorstep of the perps. Sadly in some cases, evidence will lead LE to doorsteps of loved ones or acquaintances causing them unnecessary turmoil, embarrassment and grief for those who have no involvement in the case HTH.

Maybe I can clarify. I believe what the neighbour is saying he recalls back to years ago seeing DM as a kid who liked to sport bright coloured hair (no mention of a mohawk from ten years ago, just bright coloured hair). When he saw the picture of DM flashed on the news with the red hohawk, he wasn't surprised to still see DM still colouring his hair even as an adult. Some kids never grow up and I'm sure the neighbour made the connection although years may have passed since he saw DM.

Before the trailer showed up last Thursday, Dimas didn't even know Burns's son by name. Dellen Millard rarely visited his mother, he said.
But after the news broke of his arrest, Dimas recognized him in news photos — especially with the bright red Mohawk, as he frequently had brightly coloured hair as a kid, Dimas said. HTH. All :moo::cow:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

BBM No evidence was left on MB's or DM's doorstep...so to speak. A trailer which was locked, fully enclosed, belonged to DM with Tim's trunk hidden inside. Nothing obvious about that. LE were not asking for the public's assistance to be on the look out for a black trailer. It was a black Dodge truck s I HTH. As far as TB's body goes, seems highly likely TB's body was hidden within the incinerator. LE have hauled it away as evidence. May I add, IIRC I haven't read an article suggesting it was being hauled away for 'testing', just that it is 'evidence'. An incinerator sitting on farmland in the middle of nowhere, hidden amongst trees, owned by DM? Again I fail to see how it's considered on his doorstep. Crimes done in haste tend to be sloppy leading LE to the doorstep of the perps. Sadly in some cases, evidence will lead LE to doorsteps of loved ones or acquaintances causing them unnecessary turmoil, embarrassment and grief for those who have no involvement in the case HTH.

Maybe I can clarify. I believe what the neighbour is saying he recalls back to years ago seeing DM as a kid who liked to sport bright coloured hair (no mention of a mohawk from ten years ago, just bright coloured hair). When he saw the picture of DM flashed on the news with the red hohawk, he wasn't surprised to still see DM still colouring his hair even as an adult. Some kids never grow up and I'm sure the neighbour made the connection although years may have passed since he saw DM.

Before the trailer showed up last Thursday, Dimas didn't even know Burns's son by name. Dellen Millard rarely visited his mother, he said.
But after the news broke of his arrest, Dimas recognized him in news photos — especially with the bright red Mohawk, as he frequently had brightly coloured hair as a kid, Dimas said. HTH. All :moo::cow:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

IMO, Swedie, the house in Kleinburg was the best spot or even the only spot for the trailer to go. JMHO, but DM was only thinking of the immediate and logical turn of events. What were the chances of them ever thinking that the truck may be in a trailer and finding the trailer and truck so fast? DM may have even been making other arrangements to hide the trailer, but for right then, his moms house would have to do. Different last name, no "surface" association. If he hadn't visited his mom there for a long time, and his bright hair was a while ago, I doubt he'd ever be thinking any of the neighbors would piece 2 and 2 together. IMO, DM underestimated a lot of things, and this was one of them. MOO

From the video:

----------------

Except for the fact that the LEAFS GAME was on the WEDNESDAY !!!!! so we can draw a pretty good conclusion IMO

PLus if he was out busying himself on Tues as well so what ???

IMO, Swedie, the house in Kleinburg was the best spot or even the only spot for the trailer to go. JMHO, but DM was only thinking of the immediate and logical turn of events. What were the chances of them ever thinking that the truck may be in a trailer and finding the trailer and truck so fast? DM may have even been making other arrangements to hide the trailer, but for right then, his moms house would have to do. Different last name, no "surface" association. If he hadn't visited his mom there for a long time, and his bright hair was a while ago, I doubt he'd ever be thinking any of the neighbors would piece 2 and 2 together. IMO, DM underestimated a lot of things, and this was one of them. MOO

Could have put the trailer in the barn at the farm..... there had to be a reason it went to his moms.... and I think it was to give a message to DM JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme