General Discussion and Theories #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have put the trailer in the barn at the farm..... there had to be a reason it went to his moms.... and I think it was to give a message to DM JMO
Blomquist, IMO, property records, which are searchable by the owners name, would be one of the first places LE and tipsters assisting LE would go, especially when there's a missing person. In DM's case, within hours of DM's arrest, IMO, LE had a record of every single property currently registered in Ontario to DM, WM or CM. IMO that was how the Ayr farm was secured so quickly.

DM had not lived an obscure life. After the initial search, IMO, searches on Millardair Co's would have produced DM's mother, since she was listed as Vice President of the Co., but there was nothing to really indicate her relationship with DM. IMHO, it was the release of DM's name and the brightly colored hair along with a big black trailer getting a late night drop off that gave LE the break they needed. IMO, DM underestimated technology and the role that social media (ie. LE twitter) would play in putting the puzzle pieces together quickly. MOO

Blomquist, IMO, property records, which are searchable by the owners name, would be one of the first places LE and tipsters assisting LE would go, especially when there's a missing person. In DM's case, within hours of DM's arrest, IMO, LE had a record of every single property currently registered in Ontario to DM, WM or CM. IMO that was how the Ayr farm was secured so quickly.

DM had not lived an obscure life. After the initial search, IMO, searches on Millardair Co's would have produced DM's mother, since she was listed as Vice President of the Co., but there was nothing to really indicate her relationship with DM. IMHO, it was the release of DM's name and the brightly colored hair along with a big black trailer getting a late night drop off that gave LE the break they needed. IMO, DM underestimated technology and the role that social media (ie. LE twitter) would play in putting the puzzle pieces together quickly. MOO

I agree with you that LE would have a list of his properties within minutes, but they would also have a list of his next of kin, despite her having a different last name.

I think that the point BQ is trying to make is that if it was DM and he thought that the farm was a good enough place to hide a body and an incinerator, why wouldn't he also think that it was just as good of a place to hide the truck? Why risk a lengthy road trip just to put it at his mothers, where it could (and did) attract the attention of the neighbours or his mother, that doesn't make sense. Unless someone wanted to put the truck there as a warning, as in, we know where your mother lives, or wanted it left in a conspicuous place where it would get noticed as soon as DM was arrested if not sooner.

I know some people always counter that theory with 'he left the body at the property because he was cocky/careless and thought he wouldn't get caught', but again, if he thought he wouldn't get caught, why not leave the truck there? It was either there the night TB was killed or was at the hanger apparently, why take it on along road trip, where there would be a chance of getting pulled over or getting into an accident with it?

Why wouldn't they put the truck in MS's garage and share the responsibility among them equally? It seemed to take LE 2 weeks to find MS, he would have had pleanty of extra time to get rid of it in reality. I forget, in situations where one is the boss/mastermind, one is the sidekick, is it usually the top man who has to hold all the evidence pointing at him, or would he make the underling take an equal if not greater share if the risk?

There are so many elements of this that do not make sense still, and we haven't even heard either defendant's side of the story yet.

The Flora and Fauna Society Corp. papers also listed MB's address and WM and DM. This isn't the page I initially viewed after the murder but it lists the Tinsmith ct. address and all the names.

http://canadiancompanies.landoffree.com/company/Canadian_Flora_And_Fauna_Society

Remember also that DM & MS didn't have the information then that is available and obvious now.

In other words one can't say what they would or wouldn't do then based on what one knows now. They wouldn't have had the perspective one does presently. Two totally different realities, thus totally different actions based on their "present time" then.

Someone asked, why not put/hide the trailer in the barn? (I thought I posted but my computer went wonky and my post didn't go through or I overlooked my post). Well IMO would be because that would be leaving evidence right on DM's doorstep so to speak, he was trying to hide the evidence; the trailer with TB's truck inside and destroy TB's body. Why would framers bother with the DM's trailer? It simply does not make sense IMHO.

If DM was framed as theorized, it would have been the obvious place to leave Tim's truck...in DM's barn. Instead it's been suggested numerous times the framers went through all that trouble of stealing DM's trailer and his blue Yukon. :doh: When all they simply had to do was dump Tim's truck and his body on his farmland. Wouldn't it just be common sense for the framers to drive right out to DM's farmland and plant the evidence and leave? Why go through all that trouble?

Those supposed framers really weren't too brilliant in their planning if they went through all that trouble, taking the risk of being caught stealing or being seen with DM's trailer and Yukon; driving it all the way from either the hangar or his house, (wherever he kept them), onto Ancaster, back over to the city of Brantford, out to DM's Ayr farmland, all the way up to Kleinburg. Then taking the risk of being seen or confronted by MB's neighbours... Let's just say, if they were that stupid those framers, I believe they were stupid enough and would have been caught by now. Of course JMHO.

The picture is crystal clear now IMHO. If framed, the framers would not have needed DM's trailer nor his Yukon truck. All they would have had to do was take Tim's truck and Tim out to DM's farmland and dispose of them. Frame job done, simple as that. MOO and HTH. :peace:

Someone asked, why not put/hide the trailer in the barn? (I thought I posted but my computer went wonky and my post didn't go through or I overlooked my post). Well IMO would be because that would be leaving evidence right on DM's doorstep so to speak, he was trying to hide the evidence; the trailer with TB's truck inside and destroy TB's body. Why would framers bother with the DM's trailer? It simply does not make sense IMHO.

If DM was framed as theorized, it would have been the obvious place to leave Tim's truck...in DM's barn. Instead it's been suggested numerous times the framers went through all that trouble of stealing DM's trailer and his blue Yukon. :doh: When all they simply had to do was dump Tim's truck and his body on his farmland. Wouldn't it just be common sense for the framers to drive right out to DM's farmland and plant the evidence and leave? Why go through all that trouble?

Those supposed framers really weren't too brilliant in their planning if they went through all that trouble, taking the risk of being caught stealing or being seen with DM's trailer and Yukon; driving it all the way from either the hangar or his house, (wherever he kept them), onto Ancaster, back over to the city of Brantford, out to DM's Ayr farmland, all the way up to Kleinburg. Then taking the risk of being seen or confronted by MB's neighbours... Let's just say, if they were that stupid those framers, I believe they were stupid enough and would have been caught by now. Of course JMHO.

The picture is crystal clear now IMHO. If framed, the framers would not have needed DM's trailer nor his Yukon truck. All they would have had to do was take Tim's truck and Tim out to DM's farmland and dispose of them. Frame job done, simple as that. MOO and HTH. :peace:

I think you are missing the point. Whether it is DM or framers, why separate the truck from the body at all? If the farm is a good enough place to leave a body, why is it not good enough of a place to leave the truck? DM would have no reason to move the truck to his mother's because if he believed that the farm was safe enough to hide the body, he would have logically believed that the farm would have also have been safe enough to hide the truck there. Therefore it seems reasonable to assume that whoever moved the truck didn't do it to keep it safely hidden away.

The only person who might have had a reason to move the truck to DM's mother's house would be someone who really wanted to make sure that everything pointed to DM, in my opinion. Leaving all the evidence in one place it could have been said that someone just dumped everything there, but spreading the evidence out to two places connected to DM would obviously leave no doubt in people's minds, as evidenced here for the most part. I don't think that points to possible framers being stupid, more like the suspenders and a belt type.

Or perhaps the person who moved the truck out into the relative open at MB's driveway was frustrated that the body and incinerator hadn't been found yet and wanted to leave the truck somewhere where it was more likely to be found. Leaving it anywhere else would not have pointed to DM, and without someone phoning in the tip that DM had apparently a nearly identical tattoo to the one RBEG described, that truck might have been the only clue pointing to him, in my opinion.

Also, who said the Yukon was stolen to pull the trailer to his mother's house? I believe it was sorted out earlier that the Yukon was not equipped to pull that kind of a trailer. If the framers also stole the Harley in its trailer, I imagine that they already had a black pick up truck to tow it, and wouldn't need to steal a truck to do that.

I think you are missing the point. Whether it is DM or framers, why separate the truck from the body at all? If the farm is a good enough place to leave a body, why is it not good enough of a place to leave the truck? DM would have no reason to move the truck to his mother's because if he believed that the farm was safe enough to hide the body, he would have logically believed that the farm would have also have been safe enough to hide the truck there. Therefore it seems reasonable to assume that whoever moved the truck didn't do it to keep it safely hidden away.

The only person who might have had a reason to move the truck to DM's mother's house would be someone who really wanted to make sure that everything pointed to DM, in my opinion. Leaving all the evidence in one place it could have been said that someone just dumped everything there, but spreading the evidence out to two places connected to DM would obviously leave no doubt in people's minds, as evidenced here for the most part. I don't think that points to possible framers being stupid, more like the suspenders and a belt type.

Or perhaps the person who moved the truck out into the relative open at MB's driveway was frustrated that the body and incinerator hadn't been found yet and wanted to leave the truck somewhere where it was more likely to be found. Leaving it anywhere else would not have pointed to DM, and without someone phoning in the tip that DM had apparently a nearly identical tattoo to the one RBEG described, that truck might have been the only clue pointing to him, in my opinion.

Also, who said the Yukon was stolen to pull the trailer to his mother's house? I believe it was sorted out earlier that the Yukon was not equipped to pull that kind of a trailer. If the framers also stole the Harley in its trailer, I imagine that they already had a black pick up truck to tow it, and wouldn't need to steal a truck to do that.

bbm
Trucks are more difficult to sell/chop, even in the black market if they contain a body?lol

You seemed to have answered your own question anyway....and I agree, .if it was framers setting up DM why would they care to separate the truck/body? Pretty much nixes framers eh?

You are absolutely right....it does NOT make sense .... so we have to question WHY the trailer was used IMO..... and IMO it was yet another piece of evidence to link directly to DM ....

Yes absolutely....you are right again !!!! it would have made more sense to put body and truck at the farm.... BUT whoever it was did NOT. The question is WHY NOT?

Exactly .....bingo.... right again... they DID take the risk to drive all the way to Kleinburg.... the question is WHY?

Exactly... but they didn't did they.... so again the question is WHY NOT?

In my opinion the only way it would be crystal clear that the framers could have ,should have, would have....is if we are looking into a crystal ball at the local psychic fayre...

Had the truck and body been left at the farm then it would/could mean that whoever did the deed figured it was a safe place to leave the 'evidence' as no-one would find it. BUT and in my opinion it is a very large BUT (as large as any butt can be imo) because they DIDN'T leave it all there, then there must be a reason to not have left it there IMO.

If whoever it was figured the body was safely tucked away at the farm then why not leave the truck there too....be it by itself inside the barn or inside the trailer at the farm...either or...? Or even put the body inside the trailer too....or for that matter take the body in the truck to open ground and set fire to the lot !!!!!! Eradicate all evidence in one light of a match....

Surely with both truck and trailer at the farm hidden away they were 'safe' for now !!!! After all if it was safe to leave a body there ...why not a truck???

No that wouldn't do.....because IMO whoever arranged this, needed to make absolutely sure that all signs pointed to DM.... not just in one spot...but in many !!!!

It wasn't good enough to burn the truck and the body with the body placed inside the truck.....oh no that may look like a suicide and they couldn't have that....imo

It wasn't enough to leave body and truck at farm tucked away inside the barn.... because that would be too easy, too convenient, too obvious....imo

This is exactly why I believe that DM was framed..... MOO

bbm
Trucks are more difficult to sell/chop, even in the black market if they contain a body?lol

You seemed to have answered your own question anyway....and I agree, .if it was framers setting up DM why would they care to separate the truck/body? Pretty much nixes framers eh?

Not at all.... Framers would have removed all evidence from the body ....and they did by burning.

Framers would want to give a warning to whoever was being framed to keep their mouth shut...hence truck on mothers driveway.

Framers would want all evidence to point to whoever was being framed....
Truck, Trailer, Body, Phone ....BUT would not want any forensic evidence to point to them hence a deliberate set of pointers to the framed one. How can you frame someone unless you ensure the evidence points to them and not you....?

Not at all.... Framers would have removed all evidence from the body ....and they did by burning.

Framers would want to give a warning to whoever was being framed to keep their mouth shut...hence truck on mothers driveway.

Truck, Trailer, Body, Phone ....BUT would not want any forensic evidence to point to them hence a deliberate set of pointers to the framed one. How can you frame someone unless you ensure the evidence points to them and not you....?
IMO, as it's been said before, there is a strong possibility that DM and MS simply tried to commit a "thrill kill" murder and got caught up in unforeseen events. No framers needed.

IMO, bungled, sloppy murders aren't that uncommon, however, I've yet to see much information on "framed murderers". Since framing is still a hot subject on this thread, it would be nice to hear of some examples of murders that were frame jobs and where the knowledge is coming from that tells us how framers actually go about framing people for murders, post DNA advancements. <modsnip> MOO

Read Jube's question again. It was...... regardless of DM or framers why separate body and truck? Thus it would serve your quote above to leave it with truck at mom's after all they would want to give a warning as you said above right? "hence the truck on mothers driveway", but it wasn't there with a sanitized, burned body wasn't it? So that infers, based on your scenario, that it wasn't framers and again nixes a frame up.

Which leads back to the original question of Jube's.

I can tell you this with all confidence from personal 1st hand experience, OC wouldn't need or use an elaborate, double naught spy novel, Hollywood movie style plot to warn or do a hit. If you become an OC liability, you simply become a stat, there is no elaborate scheme to "influence" one to play or keep quiet.

IMO, as it's been said before, there is a strong possibility that DM and MS simply tried to commit a "thrill kill" murder and got caught up in unforeseen events. No framers needed.

IMO, bungled, sloppy murders aren't that uncommon, however, I've yet to see much information on "framed murderers". Since framing is still a hot subject on this thread, it would be nice to hear of some examples of murders that were frame jobs and where the knowledge is coming from that tells us how framers actually go about framing people for murders, post DNA advancements. IMO, the framing aspect is nothing more than a great idea for a Hollywood screenplay. MOO

<modsnip>

Thrill kill...even the words are ridiculous..... (not your words of course but whoever came up with them)

Hollywood screenplay??

How about actual murders that have taken place over the years that have been found to be total frame ups.... I used to live near a guy who was found encased in concrete..... it was said the guy immersed himself in it....until couple years later it came out by a girlfriend (now ex) of the actual killer that he set it up that way and that he had killed him.Her ex had placed him in concrete which had in fact removed all traces of any evidence... If it hadn't been for the girlfriend coming forward a couple of years later it would have stayed a suicide !!!! It was made to look like a suicide..... but was a frame up.... frame ups are not as rare as people may think.... not just for murder but many crimes....MOO

Read Jube's question again. It was...... regardless of DM or framers why separate body and truck? Thus it would serve your quote above to leave it with truck at mom's after all they would want to give a warning as you said above right? "hence the truck on mothers driveway", but it wasn't there with a sanitized, burned body wasn't it? So that infers, based on your scenario, that it wasn't framers and again nixes a frame up.

Which leads back to the original question of Jube's.

I can tell you this with all confidence from personal 1st hand experience, OC wouldn't need or use an elaborate, double naught spy novel, Hollywood movie style plot to warn or do a hit. If you become an OC liability, you simply become a stat, there is no elaborate scheme to "influence" one to play or keep quiet.

You miss the point...... and who says its definitely stereotypical OC? Not just OC that does Frame Ups.....MOO

Trying to liken peoples posts to a Hollywood fantasy is nothing less than condescending imo.....IMO someone somewhere dislikes DM intensely.....for whatever reason.... and so far is evading detection..... (unless there is something we are yet to find out) MOO

With respect... I think this is the most ridiculous idea to date IMO

Thrill kill...even the words are ridiculous..... (not your words of course but whoever came up with them)

Hollywood screenplay??

How about actual murders that have taken place over the years that have been found to be total frame ups.... I used to live near a guy who was found encased in concrete..... it was said the guy immersed himself in it....until couple years later it came out by a girlfriend (now ex) of the actual killer that he set it up that way and that he had killed him.Her ex had placed him in concrete which had in fact removed all traces of any evidence... If it hadn't been for the girlfriend coming forward a couple of years later it would have stayed a suicide !!!! It was made to look like a suicide..... but was a frame up.... frame ups are not as rare as people may think.... not just for murder but many crimes....MOO

With respect... I think this is the most fascinating idea to date IMO

I'm always reading crime reports, and odd murders.

Would you post that link? TIA

Actually it appears to be the neighbours at both the farm and at his mothers home location that drew attention to a trailer and an incinerator. I do not believe LE had reached MB's home at that point or for that matter the farm. Which indicates to me that either there were 'tip offs' or coincidence features remarkably high on the scale in this case..... Thanks for your opinion.... MsSherlock.... but I think we have quite a few pieces of the puzzle missing......MOO

With respect... I think this is the most fascinating idea to date IMO

I'm always reading crime reports, and odd murders.

Would you post that link? TIA

No..... unfortunately I can't. It is my own recollection (not rumour) of a matter that was in my neighbourhood several years ago....

Why would it be fascinating? I found it appalling !!!!

You are absolutely right....it does NOT make sense .... so we have to question WHY the trailer was used IMO..... and IMO it was yet another piece of evidence to link directly to DM ....

Yes, it does link directly to DM, doesn't it? It links to him because there are no framers. DM owned the trailer that he transports vehicles in and he needed to hide a hot truck that everybody and everybody's mother was on the lookout for. It doesn't make sense that framers would use the trailer because they would have had to initially access the trailer, and somehow stealing or removing the trailer from DM's possession would just be one more risky component to the venture if they got caught in the process of doing so. Thus, framers would not include that component in their elaborate scheme.

Yes absolutely....you are right again !!!! it would have made more sense to put body and truck at the farm.... BUT whoever it was did NOT. The question is WHY NOT?

Perhaps truck and body had to be dealt with separately because there is no chop shop at the farm and bodies at the hangar are frowned upon.

Exactly .....bingo.... right again... they DID take the risk to drive all the way to Kleinburg.... the question is WHY?

Because there simply are no framers. DM&#8217;s mommy lives there and DM thought his trailer would not cause suspicion being parked at her house with nobody knowing Tim&#8217;s truck was hidden inside and neighbours thinking he was entitled to be there (which obviously they thought it was entitled to be there ... until they found out that DM had been arrested for murder and Tim's truck was still unaccounted for).

Exactly... but they didn't did they.... so again the question is WHY NOT?

Because DM conveniently owned a trailer in which to hide the truck and owned the Yukon to use as he wished.

You're the defence team ... you should know the answers before you ask the questions ;)

ALL MOO

With respect... I think this is the most ridiculous idea to date IMO

Hollywood screenplay??

Blomquist, IMO, a thrill kill is not a crazy idea and my question on framing wasn't pertaining to murders that are made to look like suicides. IIRC, TPS have reopened their investigation into the suicide death of WM with the thoughts that it may have been a homicide. IMO, that's very different than framing someone for a death that's deemed a homicide right from the start. My question was "where are we finding the expertise and information pertaining to framing?" I was hoping for modern day examples where accused murderers have in fact been framed. The only places I've seen such elaborate schemes have been in movies like Borne Identity. MOO

<bbm>

ITA ... from one who knows. One or two hitmen, maybe a couple of grand or simply in exchange for a drug debt, and bang, you're dead. Simple as that.

Yes, it does link directly to DM, doesn't it? It links to him because there are no framers. DM owned the trailer that he transports vehicles in and he needed to hide a hot truck that everybody and everybody's mother was on the lookout for. It doesn't make sense that framers would use the trailer because they would have had to initially access the trailer, and somehow stealing or removing the trailer from DM's possession would just be one more risky component to the venture if they got caught in the process of doing so. Thus, framers would not include that component in their elaborate scheme.

I can appreciate that you would like to believe that SillyBilly

Perhaps truck and body had to be dealt with separately because there is no chop shop at the farm and bodies at the hangar are frowned upon.

Why so? Surely cremated remains at a hangar would be easy enough to take up and over Lake Ontario/Huron/Erie for immediate disposal ???

Because there simply are no framers. DM’s mommy lives there and DM thought his trailer would not cause suspicion being parked at her house with nobody knowing Tim’s truck was hidden inside and neighbours thinking he was entitled to be there (which obviously they thought it was entitled to be there ... until they found out that DM had been arrested for murder and Tim's truck was still unaccounted for).

Really.... well how about this for a thought..... Why put the truck into the trailer at all? Why could Dellen not go to his moms open the garage and put the truck into her garage and not on the driveway having first switched the plates?

Because DM conveniently owned a trailer in which to hide the truck and owned the Yukon to use as he wished.
You're the defence team ... you should know the answers before you ask the questions ;)

Are you suggesting I am DP? :floorlaugh: Gosh thank you....

Actually it appears to be the neighbours at both the farm and at his mothers home location that drew attention to a trailer and an incinerator. I do not believe LE had reached MB's home at that point or for that matter the farm. Which indicates to me that either there were 'tip offs' or coincidence features remarkably high on the scale in this case..... Thanks for your opinion.... MsSherlock.... but I think we have quite a few pieces of the puzzle missing......MOO

Yes, they're called "tipsters" and that's why LE asks for the public's help and why organizations such as Crimestoppers exist ... members of the public on the lookout for something that may help solve a crime. Seems it quite effective at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme