General Discussion and Theories #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Napoleon, meet Waterloo........
And let's see if Waterloo gets more complex- after all, we have a very bizarre Elizabeth Glass obit and one dead person working on a Millardaire plane in Brantford. Seems to me that close association with DM could be dangerous to a persons well being. I think if I was anyone who had been close to DM and was around to read this, I'd consider myself lucky! JMHO

Toronto and Hamilton police are still heading up their respective investigations into the deaths of Bosma, Babcock and Millard's father, but the three cases have now been streamlined under the OPP's Major Case Management (MCM) system. The MCM system is used so that valuable information that links multiple cases can be shared between police forces when “serial predators and offenders are concerned,” said OPP spokesperson Pierre Chamberland.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...a-death-faces-2-more-murder-charges-1.2605741

shared between police forces when “serial predators and offenders are concerned

hmmmm I wonder if any other unsolved local cases have been checked or cleared yet. I'm thinking of AG case for one. Very interesting when reading between the lines in this link.

shared between police forces when “serial predators and offenders are concerned

hmmmm I wonder if any other unsolved local cases have been checked or cleared yet. I'm thinking of AG case for one. Very interesting when reading between the lines in this link.

Anyone remember Sonia Varaschien? (sp?) sorry. She is an unsolved case that people are asking about but I'm not so convinced on that one. AG I could see though. Right area, car, etc

I haven't really posted much on the Dellen Millard threads, and have been digesting the new charges since yesterday. I have to say that the emotions are welling up in me...thinking of what Tim Bosma's widow has to go through, thinking of poor Laura Babcock and her loved ones, and, thinking of Wayne Millard. Of course, then there's also the possibility of others.

None of this was unexpected, yet it's still upsetting to think that certain individuals have so little regard for the lives of others and the horrible ripple effects that that causes.

I reread the Toronto Star's jailhouse interview with DM, and it is so obviously self-serving. According to him he wasn't as portrayed by the media, yet he goofed around with his "toys", went to Baja, and held huge parties because he wanted to offer that to his friends.

I looked at that terrible 'eye' photo again. Yes, his father died of "a sudden bleed in the brain". Really?? How understated.

Of course my comments above 'presume' that DM is guilty and we don't know that for certain yet. I will continue to follow the path of this story as it plays out.

Hugs to all of the people so terribly affected by these horrific crimes. :grouphug:

Anyone remember Sonia Varaschien? (sp?) sorry. She is an unsolved case that people are asking about but I'm not so convinced on that one. AG I could see though. Right area, car, etc

Another unsolved case from a few years back from a few years back is the gun shot deaths of Oliver Martin and Dylan Ellis. Wondering if DM may have known these guys from the party scene in Toronto? They come from similar private school backgrounds and they are about 5 years older than DM. They were part of a more sophisticated and educated crowd but Who knows right? There has been no confirmation that the person(s) that committed the crime was on a bike. Still no confirmation on physical appearance. If anyone from here has time, feel free to come over and help me sleuth on the OM & DE

Updated URL
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/case/84

Another unsolved case from a few years back from a few years back is the gun shot deaths of Oliver Martin and Dylan Ellis. Wondering if DM may have known these guys from the party scene in Toronto? They come from similar private school backgrounds and they are about 5 years older than DM. They were part of a more sophisticated and educated crowd but Who knows right? There has been no confirmation that the person(s) that committed the crime was on a bike. Still no confirmation on physical appearance. If anyone from here has time, feel free to come over and help me sleuth on the OM & DE board.
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/case/84k

JPC file not found. :(

I've been re-reading a lot of posts over the past couple weeks and something has come to mind...

Where TB phone was found and a black pick up was spotted are not far from each other but no other reports of the truck being seen.

Possible that the person who dropped them off had the truck and trailer and proceeded to the area where the phone was found and waited? There was lots of places in that area where they could park and wait and that truck could have been loaded up very quickly and scooted away. I wonder if they have checked any cameras for the red truck and trailer??

I've been re-reading a lot of posts over the past couple weeks and something has come to mind...

Where TB phone was found and a black pick up was spotted are not far from each other but no other reports of the truck being seen.

Possible that the person who dropped them off had the truck and trailer and proceeded to the area where the phone was found and waited? There was lots of places in that area where they could park and wait and that truck could have been loaded up very quickly and scooted away. I wonder if they have checked any cameras for the red truck and trailer??

It was thought that the Yukon dropped them off. It was seen on video following them as they left TB's house.

Police are still looking for at least one other person, as a dark blue GMC Yukon belonging to Millard was seen on video following Bosma's truck as he left his home on the test drive on May 6. Police have urged that person to contact investigators.

http://www.cp24.com/news/second-suspect-in-bosma-killing-charged-with-first-degree-murder-1.1293134

However, I guess it could be possible that a fourth person had the truck and trailer and had arranged to meet them at a pre-determined spot in Brantford to load up and take the truck away.

JMO

hopingforjustice ..... What you say has a lot of merit ... everybody was looking for a stolen black truck .... nobody was looking for an enclosed trailer leisurely rolling down the road.

It would have been a clever way to do it , and it fits with all the other "clever" aspects of the plan

I like your insights hopingforjustice , there are plenty of indications showing a lot of pre-planning in this whole situation , Tim Bosma just happened to be a convenient victim at the time.

Intelligent psychopaths get caught because their narcissistic personalities require a tattoo on their wrists for the world to see when they are on the beach

hopingforjustice ..... What you say has a lot of merit ... everybody was looking for a stolen black truck .... nobody was looking for an enclosed trailer leisurely rolling down the road.

It would have been a clever way to do it , and it fits with all the other "clever" aspects of the plan

I like your insights hopingforjustice , there are plenty of indications showing a lot of pre-planning in this whole situation , Tim Bosma just happened to be a convenient victim at the time.

Intelligent psychopaths get caught because their narcissistic personalities require a tattoo on their wrists for the world to see when they are on the beach

Most video taken at night would make a red truck look very similar to a black truck, and something tells me that LE were thorough enough to check the videos of anything that even looked like a truck, whatever the make and whether or not it was towing anything. If this fiasco was pre-planned that cleverly, they would have loaded the truck into a trailer before Brantford, like at the Ancaster Fair Grounds. Why wait until the phone drop spot in Brantford to hide the truck if the hiding place is portable?

Also, a lot of people who are not psychopaths or narcissists get tattoos these days. From what I have seen, you don't need to go to the beach to see people's tattoos, they are not that unusual or subversive anymore. But if you were on the beach, you would see that a lot of people have visible tattoos, especially when when they are in a bathing suit. And a small tattoo of a word on a wrist would still be difficult to see if passing someone on the beach, I think.

My opinion only.

They drove TB's truck through Brantford. From there it's a straight shot up 24 towards Breslau. Or over towards the farm. Why would we think they did anything other than drive the truck, with the Yukon following, right to the hangar or farm? They would have been there before TB was even reported missing.

MOO

It might not be of interest to LE at this point (maybe bigger fish to fry) but without question, I believe there was something very strange about Elizabeth Glass's death. I hope, eventually, LE will look into this as well. Her obituary was as strange as they come! If LE doesn't do anything; perhaps her brother will?

moo

It might not be of interest to LE at this point (maybe bigger fish to fry) but without question, I believe there was something very strange about Elizabeth Glass's death. I hope, eventually, LE will look into this as well. Her obituary was as strange as they come! If LE doesn't do anything; perhaps her brother will?

moo

Wasn't it cancer ?

DP keeping the bills paid while he awaits this trial!

Peel defence lawyer Deepak Paradkar echoed those sentiments.

“Given the pending civil claim and the circumstances of the SIU investigation, it certainly puts a cloud over this award,” he said. “Police should have been more prudent.”

Peel police declined comment on the matter because of the pending civil suit.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/05/21/woman_tasered_last_year_by_peel_police_dies.html

Wasn't it cancer ?

The obit didn't specify COD Arnie ... just midway through, it made mention that she "became an esthetician, which she practiced(sic) until her cancer operation in November 2006". She didn't die until May 2009.

Such a sad and touching song and video. Made me cry and more so as they drove past the farmland where Tim was found. And then to see Tim's mom and dad...

Justice will be served. But nothing will bring back Tim or heal the wounds caused by such pure evil and selfishness. JMHO.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ep277SUxew"]Tim Bosma Memorial Ride - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJL90Kq0Vto"]Tim Bosma ride 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Swede......I felt the same ..the tears covered my face as I watched Tim Bosma's memorial service when it occurred.I am not sure why your video above cannot be seen clearly????...such a touching song.....So sad that Tim Bosma was taken as it makes no sense...as Sharlene Bosma said for what a diesel RAm Truck..?....a man loses his life....JUSTICE FOR MR. Bosma ....such a shocking story even today...robynhood....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr