General Discussion and Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read that somewhere, that the battery was taken out of the phone. I do not have a link sorry. It could be possible that I read it here or online over the past several weeks and countless news articles lol I'm not sure but I did read it lol

I have read so much stuff I really have no idea what's real and what's fake. Especially with msm changing their reports after they post them

There was a rumour about the battery being taken out of the phone started by a WS user (I heard from a guy who knows the guy who talked to the ... etc.) and it has since been deleted from WS. So yeah you heard it here first but few seemed to notice it was an unsubstantiated thirdhand story.

Nobody is going to get bail lol I offer you this:

There has been no decision on whether to apply for bail, DP said, because he is awaiting evidence disclosure from the Crown, a process that may take months. DP has asked for a preliminary hearing to test the Crown's evidence, including the alleged motive.

http://www.cp24.com/news/part-of-me-is-gone-wife-of-slain-ancaster-man-says-1.1282141#ixzz2W2xAsI3l

“We expect disclosure to take months. This is not going to be a quick thing so, we expect at least for a number of months,” he told CBC. “Mr. DM will just be making remand appearances until we get the case.”

http://o.canada.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosmas-murder-everything-we-know-so-far/comment-page-1/

Q. What will happen with your client in the meantime?

DP: “At this point, he’s remaining in custody until such time that we know the strength of the Crown’s case and make a determination if we’re going to go for bail or not.”

Q. When could you apply for bail?

DP: “The earliest I could anticipate is when we get the first round of disclosure, which I expect based on my experience would be probably three to four months. [That] would actually be the first time we would be able to see how strong the Crown’s case is.”

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/16/hamilton-millard-vigils.html

No disclosure has been made yet to the defence and that process will likely take at least six months, DP estimates

http://news.ca.msn.com/ontario/hamilton/clairmont-millard-claiming-innocence-yet-staying-mum

Months, a number of months, three to four months, six months, yes DP that will be one large quantity of months before DM ever hopes to ask for bail.

MS faces the same legal hurdles plus it is tough to style yourself as a gentle individual when you are sporting the shiner LE gave you when you resisted arrest, just sayin, moo

Anyway, no bail, not possible.

LOL, Snooper, you could almost start your own wikipedia :floorlaugh:

Does anyone know what time the court hearing is?

I'm new to following cases so closely and after reading previous posts I have some sort of understanding of what's going to happen tomorrow. But its not clear. My question is, if DP will be presented with all the evidence so far, will we (general public) receive any new knowledge? Or will it be kept secret? Just wondering if tomorrow will be something worth watching or not. If someone could clarify I would appreciate it! TIA

Does anyone know what time the court hearing is?

I'm new to following cases so closely and after reading previous posts I have some sort of understanding of what's going to happen tomorrow. But its not clear. My question is, if DP will be presented with all the evidence so far, will we (general public) receive any new knowledge? Or will it be kept secret? Just wondering if tomorrow will be something worth watching or not. If someone could clarify I would appreciate it! TIA

Publication Ban!!! We will hear next to nothing.

Hello folks, first post here.

Here is a new angle to explore, food for thought. Let us take WM, LB, and contents of the hanger from the picture for the moment. All seem to make DM guilty by association at this time. We cannot say if there is really any association of these facts to the TB case.

Is short term gain, CASH a Motive? Since both suspects have been charged with 1st degree murder, I hope my theory is not out of line with the rules here. This post is JMO.

Before all this started we seem two have two males, DM an MS, one well off, one not so well off. Taking it a little further, good guy, bad guy, leader, follower. Here is where I’m going with this. Did MS act alone?

For now, lets for a moment say DM was trying to purchase a vehicle legitimately, maybe upgrade to a Dodge with better towing capabilities then the one he currently owned. One that is Cummins diesel equipped for his other hobbies and activities, then selling the (RED) Dodge (GAS HEMI) partially offsetting the cost of upgrade. MS is along for the test drives incase DM wants to purchase. For someone in DM’s financial position it would not be uncommon to make an immediate purchase for cash, cash is a tempting negotiating tool, it would eliminates returning with an exact amount bank draft. Perhaps test drive #1 truck was not up to DM’s specs or condition, we don’t know, could explain why test drive #1 was uneventful. Now let say TB’s truck is just what DM is looking for, and the call for truck #3 never gets followed up on. After looking at the vehicle and a short test drive DM makes a deal with TB, gives an envelope of cash to MS or TB and instructs MS to take TB home. Instructs him to complete the purchase, get a receipt and signed ownership, and gives instructions on where to take the new purchase, plates to be returned after the fact on DM’s credibility, DM seems credible in TB’s eyes. It’s getting late and DM wants to head homeward. DM parts company and takes his Yukon down the road going his own way; this could be where the two trucks got caught on camera close together. We now have a motive for MS acting alone, fist full of cash say 20-30K and no witnesses, just get TB out of the picture JMO. Did MS think to himself deliver the truck and keep cash? This would explain a lot in my eyes. DM did not try to conceal his identity, smiled at SB. There is now a motive (Cash). The disposal of TB’s cell phone and remains was poorly thought through, was MS acting alone? The truck showing up at DM’s mothers may have arranged as per DM’s instructions; maybe he wanted to certify it, plate it, and have it closer to home. The test drive would also account for finger prints and DNA involved in TB’s truck if DM was driving should that be confirmed. The evidence that lead police to DM (Cell phone (burner) and tattoo) was just that, a phone number, and just a tattoo. Did DM tweet MS to LE before going silent? Was MS familiar with the farm and hanger? More then likely but JMO. Was LE watching MS to see if he was spending?

DM’s lawyer has stated from the beginning there was a more to come as this case unfolds, DP instructs his client to plead not guilty and remain silent. DP knows as of June 13 LE will expose they’re hand some what. DP instructs DM to transfer assets as this is not a good scenario to be in and could be a long draw out court process. DM may not be aware of what initially happened after the test drive. This may account for DM’s disposition and state of mind after being incarcerated, or, maybe, DM became an accessory after the fact trying to clean up MS’s mess and found himself way in over his head, another reason to transfer assets. JMO.

Welcome. You may want to check out this thread also:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209843"]Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hello folks, first post here.

Here is a new angle to explore, food for thought. Let us take WM, LB, and contents of the hanger from the picture for the moment. All seem to make DM guilty by association at this time. We cannot say if there is really any association of these facts to the TB case.

Is short term gain, CASH a Motive? Since both suspects have been charged with 1st degree murder, I hope my theory is not out of line with the rules here. This post is JMO.

Before all this started we seem two have two males, DM an MS, one well off, one not so well off. Taking it a little further, good guy, bad guy, leader, follower. Here is where I’m going with this. Did MS act alone?

For now, lets for a moment say DM was trying to purchase a vehicle legitimately, maybe upgrade to a Dodge with better towing capabilities then the one he currently owned. One that is Cummins diesel equipped for his other hobbies and activities, then selling the (RED) Dodge (GAS HEMI) partially offsetting the cost of upgrade. MS is along for the test drives incase DM wants to purchase. For someone in DM’s financial position it would not be uncommon to make an immediate purchase for cash, cash is a tempting negotiating tool, it would eliminates returning with an exact amount bank draft. Perhaps test drive #1 truck was not up to DM’s specs or condition, we don’t know, could explain why test drive #1 was uneventful. Now let say TB’s truck is just what DM is looking for, and the call for truck #3 never gets followed up on. After looking at the vehicle and a short test drive DM makes a deal with TB, gives an envelope of cash to MS or TB and instructs MS to take TB home. Instructs him to complete the purchase, get a receipt and signed ownership, and gives instructions on where to take the new purchase, plates to be returned after the fact on DM’s credibility, DM seems credible in TB’s eyes. It’s getting late and DM wants to head homeward. DM parts company and takes his Yukon down the road going his own way; this could be where the two trucks got caught on camera close together. We now have a motive for MS acting alone, fist full of cash say 20-30K and no witnesses, just get TB out of the picture JMO. Did MS think to himself deliver the truck and keep cash? This would explain a lot in my eyes. DM did not try to conceal his identity, smiled at SB. There is now a motive (Cash). The disposal of TB’s cell phone and remains was poorly thought through, was MS acting alone? The truck showing up at DM’s mothers may have arranged as per DM’s instructions; maybe he wanted to certify it, plate it, and have it closer to home. The test drive would also account for finger prints and DNA involved in TB’s truck if DM was driving should that be confirmed. The evidence that lead police to DM (Cell phone (burner) and tattoo) was just that, a phone number, and just a tattoo. Did DM tweet MS to LE before going silent? Was MS familiar with the farm and hanger? More then likely but JMO. Was LE watching MS to see if he was spending?

DM’s lawyer has stated from the beginning there was a more to come as this case unfolds, DP instructs his client to plead not guilty and remain silent. DP knows as of June 13 LE will expose they’re hand some what. DP instructs DM to transfer assets as this is not a good scenario to be in and could be a long draw out court process. DM may not be aware of what initially happened after the test drive. This may account for DM’s disposition and state of mind after being incarcerated, or, maybe, DM became an accessory after the fact trying to clean up MS’s mess and found himself way in over his head, another reason to transfer assets. JMO.

Welcome to the forum! New ideas and perspectives are always welcome.

As to the part bolded by me, if he wanted to purchase a truck legitimately, why not just have the other guy pull up to the house in the Yukon and get out and go to the door. The fact that two men walked up to the door and the Yukon was nowhere to be seen shows there was never a plan to buy anything legitimately, imo. Actually, quite the contrary.

We don't know how they really got there, I believe the assumption is the Yukon was near by

We don't know how they really got there, I believe the assumption is the Yukon was near by

The Yukon was nowhere to be seen, so it obviously wasn't parked in TB's driveway or in front of his home. Plus, they allegedly said that they were dropped off by a friend who was going to pick them up, and the same guys walked up when checking out the similar truck the previous day. JMO

I probably should have entered the conversation with a lighter post.

Where I wanted to go with this was money a motive at the test drive for MS to act alone

Was the test drive the previous day uneventful because the truck was just not up to DM's spec? Possible JMO

I wonder if the black trailer was parked at the location where Tim's phone was discovered, waiting for TB's truck to load it in.

Also possible the other guy, who was both suspicious and described as "very large" didn't seem like an easy victim.

Or it was a dry run for the eventual crime.

Was TB targeted as a victom in DM's eyes or just a guy selling a truck, I sure wouldn't be smiling at SB with bad intentions in mind.

It's generally assumed the phrase about the devil smiling at her was meant metaphorically. Next? :)

The devil smile was a comment from SB, I was speaking about common sence of smiling at a person face to face with bad intentions in mind.

Are the Bosma's no longer allowed to make comments/interview??? What about their spokesperson Peter Lowe? Has anyone heard anything from them or him???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow