General Discussion and Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what was the purpose of pointing out he was Russian? Wasn't it to tie it to the Urban dictionary reference to an organized crime family?

There are 143 million people living in Russia and a whole lot more who've left. Most of them are far more likely to be victims of organized crime than part of it.

The purpose of it was the sheer coincidence. Nothing more. If the mods would like me to remove my findings I have no problem doing so. It was merely pointing out a coincidence. Totally off topic but trying to prove a point:

Who's to say Millard isn't part of Russian organized crime and targeted said Russian man. (thus making him a victim). I highly doubt there's a link there but the link was of interest obviously to more then myself due to the coincidence of the Millard name and the Etobicoke man. That's all, nothing more.

And you could say that about a lot of things in this case being coincidence. Here's a few:

1. Harley was stolen mere blocks from the condo in downtown Toronto
2. TB's body was found on DM's farm
3. TB's truck found in DM's trailer on DM's mother's property

Since there's many on this board who are advocating the "innocent until proven guilty" - the above would all be just a coincidence. This isn't the first "coincidence", and wont be the last. No one has implied anything here IMO.

Just my :twocents: nothing sinister implied here, from me anyways.

The purpose of it was the sheer coincidence. Nothing more. If the mods would like me to remove my findings I have no problem doing so. It was merely pointing out a coincidence. Totally off topic but trying to prove a point:

Who's to say Millard isn't part of Russian organized crime and targeted said Russian man. I highly doubt there's a link there but the link was of interest obviously to more then myself due to the coincidence of the Millard name and the Etobicoke man. That's all, nothing more.

And you could say that about a lot of things in this case being coincidence. Here's a few:

1. Harley was stolen mere blocks from the condo in downtown Toronto
2. TB's body was found on DM's farm
3. TB's truck found in DM's trailer on DM's mother's property

Since there's many on this board who are advocating the "innocent until proven guilty" - the above would all be just a coincidence. This isn't the first "coincidence", and wont be the last. No one has implied anything here IMO.

Just my :twocents: nothing sinister implied here, from me anyways.

All coincidences are not created equal. And not all coincidences allude to organized crime connections.

I'll drop the subject after this because if I haven't succeeded in communicating my point clearly by now, I probably never well.

IMO the point of highlighting this coincidence was to tie both the witness in question and DM to Russian organized crime.

All coincidences are not created equal. And not all coincidences allude to organized crime connections.

I'll drop the subject after this because if I haven't succeeded in communicating my point clearly by now, I probably never well.

IMO the point of highlighting this coincidence was to tie both the witness in question and DM to Russian organized crime.

I'm not discounting your opinion by any means so I hope it's not coming across as such.

IMO highlighting the witness and Millard doesnt mean the Etobicoke man was involved in organized crime. MAYBE Millard is, and Etobicoke man was a target. (which he kind of was but didnt follow through)
You dont have to be involved in anything to be someone's target.

This however is for another thread, maybe alternative theories. And is not very plausible IMO. Like I said, IMO coincidence.

I don't think it was said, or implied, that Russian = Organized Crime.

It is not a coincidence but a fact that there is a Russian Organized Crime ring in the area, an Italian one, Chinese, bikers, etc etc. Nobody is making each member of a nationality and each owner of a motorcycle into a gang member.

Coincidences occur and if you wish to ignore them that is fine but to sum it up: Fact: there is a Russian Mafia in the GTA. Fact: This does not mean the really big guy is involved in the mafia. My earlier comment did imply that if the "set up" scenario were ever to be found true, and the goal was to put DM away for a murder and throw away the key, then it would be a strong possibility that the really big guy who led every one to DM via tattoo, was in on it.

This man is not a person of interest, but he would be in that scenario and I'm pretty sure his background and connections would be considered by EVERYONE if that were the case. In the meantime nobody said he is part of organized crime. Just a really big guy....from Etobicoke. :)

Snoofo said:
I don't think it was said, or implied, that Russian = Organized Crime.

It wasn't said but it most certainly was implied. That was the whole point of several posts.

And no, I am not trying to be politically correct here. Obviously if someone is suspected of a crime, relevant affiliations should be looked into.

However, the witness is not suspected of anything, which makes the fact that he is Russian irrelevant.

Tomorrow both suspects face bail hearing who do you think will or will not get bail?

I believe the will both be set free unless the bail is set too high for MS. There will be conditions on contacts and passports retained by the court, but I feel DM's none past criminal history will force the judge to give him his freedom for this period. I am not familiar with past case histories so please use your knowledge to make a judgement.

Tomorrow both suspects face bail hearing who do you think will or will not get bail?

I believe the will both be set free unless the bail is set too high for MS. There will be conditions on contacts and passports retained by the court, but I feel DM's none past criminal history will force the judge to give him his freedom for this period. I am not familiar with past case histories so please use your knowledge to make a judgement.

I say no on MS, a slight maybe on DM depending on family dynamics with his mother and supervised bail program. IMO

I agree. He basically said he had no clue. Not good imo.

moo

Let's assume MS finger prints are in the Yukon, along with DM's, but no one else's prints. Therefore the police say there is no third suspect.

If that is true then we have one problem the TB cell phone. Did it die, his wife would know TB's habits, he never plugged it in she had to or he always kept it fully charged...prosecution has to find that out.

I am leaning to the assumption that it died, lucky for DM & MS; but it does seem they felt it was on as they pulled out the battery from the phone. (have you ever dropped your phone and had the battery pop out-no never)

Thing is where was the Yukon that carried both men to the scene parked? how far away? when did MS take the wheel?

In my mind if it was up the road from the Bosma's home, DM easily says "that's my truck, do you mind if my friend follows and then you can take the truck home." I would think that makes sense all around. So, MS exits the truck, Tim's phone dies there or a few more miles up. They drive to Brantford,
stop at and abandoned spot (close to where the phone was found) with the excuse, DM wants MS to drive for a test drive. There is the third guy, and the black trailer. THe third guy takes Tim out, hence DM & MS claiming to have not murdered Tim.

We nor the cops know where the trailer was for 24 hours or more. On Wed it is cruelly parked at DM's mothers. I say cruel as who includes your innocent mom in a crime. Well DM does says something to his character.

The trail would easily have fit into his barn... don't know if the police have tire mark evidence.

So how did MS get home that night? and at what time?
DM has the Yukon or the red Dodge to get home with, third guy same thing.

It took the police a while to release knowledge of the Yukon so it had to be in MS' possession or the third guy. Where was it ultimately found?

I don't know but was there the smell of smoke in the Yukon, I know if I sit at camp fire my clothes stink for days.

I just don't understand how two men can drive three trucks? The black dodge, the red dodge/and trailer, and the Yukon.

IMO, I don't believe tomorrow's appearance has been set as a bail hearing. I could be wrong, but I think if they were appearing for that purpose, it would be in court in person, not via video from their respective jails, as there would be official court documents to be signed in the presence of a surety, should they be released.

Unless I missed something, tomorrow is not scheduled as a bail hearing. DM's lawyer thinks he may be presented with some of the evidence tomorrow.

"“They will have forensic reports they will have police officer notes, witness statements, all of that prepared and provided to the crown to be provided to me.”

“We have not ruled out going for bail at some point but we haven’t actively started preparing, We’ll do that when we get the evidence.”
"

http://www.chch.com/bosma-family-marks-sad-milestone/

Let's assume MS finger prints are in the Yukon, along with DM's, but no one else's prints. Therefore the police say there is no third suspect.

If that is true then we have one problem the TB cell phone. Did it die, his wife would know TB's habits, he never plugged it in she had to or he always kept it fully charged...prosecution has to find that out.

I am leaning to the assumption that it died, lucky for DM & MS; but it does seem they felt it was on as they pulled out the battery from the phone. (have you ever dropped your phone and had the battery pop out-no never)

Thing is where was the Yukon that carried both men to the scene parked? how far away? when did MS take the wheel?

In my mind if it was up the road from the Bosma's home, DM easily says "that's my truck, do you mind if my friend follows and then you can take the truck home." I would think that makes sense all around. So, MS exits the truck, Tim's phone dies there or a few more miles up. They drive to Brantford,
stop at and abandoned spot (close to where the phone was found) with the excuse, DM wants MS to drive for a test drive. There is the third guy, and the black trailer. THe third guy takes Tim out, hence DM & MS claiming to have not murdered Tim.

We nor the cops know where the trailer was for 24 hours or more. On Wed it is cruelly parked at DM's mothers. I say cruel as who includes your innocent mom in a crime. Well DM does says something to his character.

The trail would easily have fit into his barn... don't know if the police have tire mark evidence.

It took the police a while to release knowledge of the Yukon so it had to be in MS' possession or the third guy. Where was it ultimately found?

I don't know but was there the smell of smoke in the Yukon, I know if I sit at camp fire my clothes stink for days.

I just don't understand how two men can drive three trucks? The black dodge, the red dodge/and trailer, and the Yukon.

BBM, because I don't know how to only quote part of a post, lol
I remember reading somewhere about TB's phone being a blackberry, and they are notoriously bad for the battery dying. I have a blackberry myself, and when my phone gets into the 'almost out of battery stage', it goes into power saving mode, and if I don't use it constantly, for internet mainly, from that point, I can usually go at least a few hours before it goes to SOS, which means, I can't use it for any reason other than dialing 911, from that point on, it will last a few days, trust me, I had it happen last year on a camping trip, and no the battery has never fallen out either

It took the police a while to release knowledge of the Yukon so it had to be in MS' possession or the third guy. Where was it ultimately found?I don't know but was there the smell of smoke in the Yukon, I know if I sit at camp fire my clothes stink for days.

I don't have a clue where it was found, but according to the link below, DM was arrested driving it.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...rs_disappearance_not_talking_lawyer_says.html

Does anyone know what happens to your vehicle if you are arrested driving? I would assume it becomes impounded?

And as an aside, my battery often pops out when I drop my phone...but that's just my phone :)

Sleuthv: "I am leaning to the assumption that it died, lucky for DM & MS; but it does seem they felt it was on as they pulled out the battery from the phone. (have you ever dropped your phone and had the battery pop out-no never)"

There is not one MSM report or LE statement that the battery was removed from the phone. This is pure rumour and red herring.

There is not one MSM report or LE statement that the battery was removed from the phone. This is pure rumour and red herring.

Exactly!!!!!!! I'm surprised that someone hasn't "heard somewhere" that they found Jimmy Hoffa's body on the farm as well :)

Nobody is going to get bail lol I offer you this:

There has been no decision on whether to apply for bail, DP said, because he is awaiting evidence disclosure from the Crown, a process that may take months. DP has asked for a preliminary hearing to test the Crown's evidence, including the alleged motive.

http://www.cp24.com/news/part-of-me-is-gone-wife-of-slain-ancaster-man-says-1.1282141#ixzz2W2xAsI3l

“We expect disclosure to take months. This is not going to be a quick thing so, we expect at least for a number of months,” he told CBC. “Mr. DM will just be making remand appearances until we get the case.”

http://o.canada.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosmas-murder-everything-we-know-so-far/comment-page-1/

Q. What will happen with your client in the meantime?

DP: “At this point, he’s remaining in custody until such time that we know the strength of the Crown’s case and make a determination if we’re going to go for bail or not.”

Q. When could you apply for bail?

DP: “The earliest I could anticipate is when we get the first round of disclosure, which I expect based on my experience would be probably three to four months. [That] would actually be the first time we would be able to see how strong the Crown’s case is.”

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/16/hamilton-millard-vigils.html

No disclosure has been made yet to the defence and that process will likely take at least six months, DP estimates

http://news.ca.msn.com/ontario/hamilton/clairmont-millard-claiming-innocence-yet-staying-mum

Months, a number of months, three to four months, six months, yes DP that will be one large quantity of months before DM ever hopes to ask for bail.

MS faces the same legal hurdles plus it is tough to style yourself as a gentle individual when you are sporting the shiner LE gave you when you resisted arrest, just sayin, moo

Anyway, no bail, not possible.

Exactly!!!!!!! I'm surprised that someone hasn't "heard somewhere" that they found Jimmy Hoffa's body on the farm as well :)

I did read that somewhere, that the battery was taken out of the phone. I do not have a link sorry. It could be possible that I read it here or online over the past several weeks and countless news articles lol I'm not sure but I did read it lol

I have read so much stuff I really have no idea what's real and what's fake. Especially with msm changing their reports after they post them

I don't have a clue where it was found, but according to the link below, DM was arrested driving it.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...rs_disappearance_not_talking_lawyer_says.html

Does anyone know what happens to your vehicle if you are arrested driving? I would assume it becomes impounded?

And as an aside, my battery often pops out when I drop my phone...but that's just my phone :)

Generally speaking in democratic society....when you are arrested and the State/Crown /Gov. takes you into custody, the vehicle is their legal responsibility.

As such it is generally searched so a cursory inventory can be made by the officer prior to having it towed to a public yard or a secure police yard. This ensures the vehicle owner and the "state" aren't at odds over what was in the vehicle when arrested. This is similar in action too possessions being removed, inventoried, and and placed in custody when one is arrested individually(belt, money, pocket contents, etc.)

Then a search warrant would be issued to do a detailed, forensic search of the car in this particular case. Of course my opinion......YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13