General Discussion Thread #1 -Bail Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hear someone in your bathroom and you had someone spending the night with you wouldn't you think first where is that person?? Especially if you're to shoot up people before even knowing who they are! I mean really this makes no sense

Of course it doesn't make sense.

what time is the bail hearing tomorrow and can we watch it anywhere

Why does he carry her downstairs before doing CPR, if her head was already seeming limp? You would leave her in place and do the CPR on the nearest available flat solid surface (upstairs bathroom floor?).

http://www.citypress.co.za/news/exclusive-full-the-case-against-oscar/

Pistorius’ father received a call from his son just after 3.20am on Thursday, asking him to come to his house. When his family arrived, Oscar was carrying Steenkamp’s body down the stairs from his bedroom to the entrance hall. Her head and arms were “dangling”.

He allegedly told his sister, Aimee, that something terrible had happened and that he had mistaken Steenkamp for a burglar. The police questioned Aimee and took a sworn statement from her.

Steenkamp was still breathing and Pistorius tried to resuscitate her in the foyer. Paramedics and police arrived on the scene and, minutes later, she was declared dead.

I feel sorry for him in the sense that he seems to have completely lost it and killed his girlfriend and wishes he hadn't - I just don't think the lies are going to help him with the courts or the public. Why not say we had a massive row and I shot her in a rage? I think he'd be in a better position to arrange an agreement with the courts if he did that. When someone lies it looks like they are trying to hide more than is already known. I can't see this as a premeditated crime, much more likely they were drunk and a fight blew up.

Hey question... he says he propelled himself from the bed naked right? So therefore he had no legs on. Unless he sleeps with his blades (which I doubt) then what he crawls on his knees with the gun or cricket bat or both .. when does he put the legs on .. before he carries her down the stairs obviously. Wouldn't that take some time, wouldn't you just pick up a phone? OH and the drugs were for a friend?? Which one? He is so full of it.

Hasn't Nike had a bad year?

Excellent question about his blades and one I was also wondering about.

When did he put them on?

There are no cameras allowed in the courtroom,so we have to wait for tweets or the hearing to get over

If he used the bat on her-he can't say he thought it was an intruder,he would have known who he was hitting..he is lying about it all.I agree with someone who said he called everyone and waited for them to all come to bring her downstairs in front of them all, like he some hero trying to save her..he wanted them all to see that-JMO

I hadn't read the statement before .. but there are a few things:

He said he grabbed his 9mm pistol and fired in the dark at the bathroom where he thought the intruder was hiding.
Pistorius says he was then horrified when he returned to the bedroom at his mansion to find Reeva, 29, was not there.

OK if I awake and hear a noise in the house, first thing I'm doing is patting the bed alongside me to see if my BF is there.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...eva-in-the-dark-by-mistake.html#ixzz2LJjK2WqL

Excellent question about his blades and one I was also wondering about.

When did he put them on?

I don't think he ever used his blades in the house. His blades were ONLY used for sport. I saw a photo of them on in his house and the caption said something like he never wore them there. And the floor was covered in towels.

The bottom of the blades were covered with cleats which dig into the ground ... like golf shoes. You wouldn't wear them in the house.

I suspect he wore his prosthetics in the house.

I don't think he ever used his blades in the house. His blades were ONLY used for sport. I saw a photo of them on in his house and the caption said something like he never wore them there. And the floor was covered in towels.

The bottom of the blades were covered with cleats which dig into the ground ... like golf shoes. You wouldn't wear them in the house.

I suspect he wore his prosthetics in the house.

I was kinda joking about the blades ... prosthetics take a bit to put on too. He had to pause at some stage and put them on. Or the whole thing is a lie and he already had them on, or put them on when they started arguing about the guy she was chatting with on her iPad.

There are no cameras allowed in the courtroom,so we have to wait for tweets or the hearing to get over

Thank you so what # do you use to follow the case on twitter and everything related to it.

I was kinda joking about the blades ... prosthetics take a bit to put on too. He had to pause at some stage and put them on. Or the whole thing is a lie and he already had them on, or put them on when they started arguing about the guy she was chatting with on her iPad.

Hmm ... still wondering about the 10 minute gap between the two sets of three shots. Maybe putting on legs was it.

I don't know what to think at this point.

Hmm ... still wondering about the 10 minute gap between the two sets of three shots. Maybe putting on legs was it.

I don't know what to think at this point.

10 minute gap? Oh he's toast. :jail:

I think financially he can make any high bail they would set. So the question before the court is do they allow bail at all? Would he be a threat to flee? Would he harm himself?

They may order him held for a psych eval...

Some tweets

#OscarPistorius Throngs of journos outside court. Over 100 need to decide amongst themselves who gets in.

#OscarPistorius The chaos outside the courtroom:

LIVE UPDATES: Oscar Pistorius at court
2013-02-19 08:26

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Oscar-Pistorius-at-court-for-bail-hearing-20130219

09:35 - A court official asks us to quiet down. Water is being placed at the magistrate's desk - @barrybateman.

09:30 -ANCWL sings "no bail for Oscar Pistorius". They say he will face the women of South Africa, tweets @Jacanews.

09:28 - Oscar Pistorius's brother deep in conversation with forensic expert Reggie Perumal, expected to provide testimony in defence, says @foxx_photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill