General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the first time I used "the hand" with you here. :laugh:
Therefore, you are one of my all time favorite peeps...you know that (I think).
I'm just not in the mood to use it remotely close to anything related to Jason Young. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Well, now would be a perfect time for a family "consultant" (Dr?) or Jason's attorney to make a statement. Even a press release where they don't have to answer direct questions. If innocent, what's the harm? Any bets?

Back to the new info divulged - one of the key points to me is his being seen leaving the hotel out that door (in the dark clothing, LOL) and not being seen returning. He can use the excuse of going back to the car, out for a snack, out to meet someone, etc - but being seen leaving and not returning, is pretty good for the DA. That video is valuable. Glad they got it.

You know I am just being aggravating :)

Yes the video is shall we say - amazing, The lack of key card data, the rock in the door - hmmmm pretty amazing. Glad Jason was so thoughtful in proving he was out of town by leaving the hotel receipt in his car while hiding his gas purchase(s). Seems like LE got to Hillsville in quite a hurry. Not as smart as he thought he was aye ?

Add in that the news paper guy happens to see a light colored SUV at the lit up house between 4 and 5 am and Jy is late for his little meeting, the clothes he was seen in in the video were not found in his luggage, in fact not found at all - 1 +1 =2, 2+2 =4 , and so on. All that planning, I have to be belligerent and say I really hope this guy gets the needle even though I think th eneedle is too kind considering what he did.

Still talk to Mr. DNA luv ? I know I'm gonna have a bunch of questions. If you check the DNA sections in the affidavits - it is clear the method is Touch DNA - questions already brewing in this brain.

At the risk of looking really stupid, who is this "mouthpiece"? I'm totally missing out on that one.

I guess I'm gonna have to go grab some of these WS folks off'n that thar Nancy Cooper thread.

I remember the first time I used "the hand" with you here. :laugh:
Therefore, you are one of my all time favorite peeps...you know that (I think).
I'm just not in the mood to use it remotely close to anything related to Jason Young. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Well, now would be a perfect time for a family "consultant" (Dr?) or Jason's attorney to make a statement. Even a press release where they don't have to answer direct questions. If innocent, what's the harm? Any bets?

Back to the new info divulged - one of the key points to me is his being seen leaving the hotel out that door (in the dark clothing, LOL) and not being seen returning. He can use the excuse of going back to the car, out for a snack, out to meet someone, etc - but being seen leaving and not returning, is pretty good for the DA. That video is valuable. Glad they got it.
The fact is.... he's not making ANY excuses. Not talking. AT ALL. Not gonna go over well with jurors.

Hi sweetie. :blowkiss:

You know I am just being aggravating :)

Yes the video is shall we say - amazing, The lack of key card data, the rock in the door - hmmmm pretty amazing. Glad Jason was so thoughtful in proving he was out of town by leaving the hotel receipt in his car while hiding his gas purchase(s). Seems like LE got to Hillsville in quite a hurry. Not as smart as he thought he was aye ?

Add in that the news paper guy happens to see a light colored SUV at the lit up house between 4 and 5 am and Jy is late for his little meeting, the clothes he was seen in in the video were not found in his luggage, in fact not found at all - 1 +1 =2, 2+2 =4 , and so on. All that planning, I have to be belligerent and say I really hope this guy gets the needle even though I think th eneedle is too kind considering what he did.

Still talk to Mr. DNA luv ? I know I'm gonna have a bunch of questions. If you check the DNA sections in the affidavits - it is clear the method is Touch DNA - questions already brewing in this brain.

These amateur criminals, LOL - takes the time to put on dark clothing (oooohhhhh, sleuthy Jason) but then turns on all the inside and outside lights, snort. Oops.

I'm with you - I'm so glad he made sure to have that receipt in the vehicle when it was seized. (Ala Scott Peterson and his receipt.) Meant LE knew where to go in those first 1-2 days, even though the "grieving husband" fended off all their discussions and even hung up on them. Had they not gotten to the hotel that quickly, they may or may not have been able to seize the video. Thank you, Jason :clap:

Yes, I can contact Mr DNA whenever you have a question. I leave that scientific stuff to you. (LOL, I was just thinking about Mr DNA last week, as no one in my new office likes Dark Chocolate, so it sits on the counter just waiting for some unsuspecting person to eat it, haha.) I'll start keeping a little stash of the Dark Chocolate off to the side, in case I need to have a bounty to get your DNA questions answered :crazy:

I haven't been reading anywhere else - is the Jason fan #1 still publicly defending Jason?! Then again, he's had 6 months to come up with excuses.

the fact is.... He's not making any excuses. Not talking. At all. Not gonna go over well with jurors.

Hi sweetie. :blowkiss:

omg..........................

thud

Hi Sweets! So nice to see you!

These amateur criminals, LOL - takes the time to put on dark clothing (oooohhhhh, sleuthy Jason) but then turns on all the inside and outside lights, snort. Oops.

I'm with you - I'm so glad he made sure to have that receipt in the vehicle when it was seized. (Ala Scott Peterson and his receipt.) Meant LE knew where to go in those first 1-2 days, even though the "grieving husband" fended off all their discussions and even hung up on them. Had they not gotten to the hotel that quickly, they may or may not have been able to seize the video. Thank you, Jason :clap:

Yes, I can contact Mr DNA whenever you have a question. I leave that scientific stuff to you. (LOL, I was just thinking about Mr DNA last week, as no one in my new office likes Dark Chocolate, so it sits on the counter just waiting for some unsuspecting person to eat it, haha.) I'll start keeping a little stash of the Dark Chocolate off to the side, in case I need to have a bounty to get your DNA questions answered :crazy:

I haven't been reading anywhere else - is the Jason fan #1 still publicly defending Jason?! Then again, he's had 6 months to come up with excuses.

The excuses have suddenly become even more outlandish with the release of the warrants and of course he is still blabbing away, looking more insane than ever. In his opinion, these warrants totally exclude Jason and point to the "real killers".

The excuses have suddenly become even more outlandish with the release of the warrants and of course he is still blabbing away, looking more insane than ever. In his opinion, these warrants totally exclude Jason and point to the "real killers".

Okay, help me get into his mind (just for a quick second...ewwww). HOW do these warrants totally exclude Jason and point to the "real killers?" I'd love to hear this.

Seriously, does he just laugh while he types his cr($, wondering if any one person would believe such things?!

Okay, help me get into his mind (just for a quick second...ewwww). HOW do these warrants totally exclude Jason and point to the "real killers?" I'd love to hear this.

Seriously, does he just laugh while he types his cr($, wondering if any one person would believe such things?!

I cannot even begin to answer this question. :crazy:

Apparently, the house cleaners got rid of things. Throwing away
clothes, shoes, new wallet, etc. ?:rolleyes:

That's why LE can't find them.

Remember when the investigators had some new machine brought into the house?? Was this machine for 'touch dna', do you think ?? It is new technology. ????

Apparently, the house cleaners got rid of things. Throwing away
clothes, shoes, new wallet, etc. ?:rolleyes:

Well, considering the specific dark shirt he was seen wearing as he left the hotel should have been in his luggage upon being seized (and Ma helped to verify that he didn't unpack, etc.) - then dang, that is one really professional house cleaner!

Remember when the investigators had some new machine brought into the house?? Was this machine for 'touch dna', do you think ?? It is new technology. ????

No, not for touch DNA. The sample collection method and analysis is consistent with with other DNA sampling techniques.

I've been over at the " dark side " reading. They are just unbelievable, I swear!!! It's just not healthy to even read there!
The SWs are proof JY is innocent.
The hotel video doesn't show Jason walk out the door or put the rock in the door???

What is wrong with those people??:crazy:

Kim Young, JYs older sister, lives in Aberdeen or at least use to. She was the one who reported finding a portion of one of Michelle's teeth after LE released the residence. That is why I called her the tooth fairy. She is also the one who got on the message boards and accused Linda Fisher of stealing these items, accused Meredith of murdering her own sister and quite frankly was quite venomous in her defense of Jason. Calling her a tooth fairy was generous.

LEO - no -CAPRICORN. I don't live anywhere near North Carolina.

was kim the sister that michelle & JY had designated as guardian in case something happened to them? or was that the other sister?

Shuze I have to say I have been studying on the articles that LE listed they were looking for. One that really intrigues me is the egg shaped sterling silver toothbox. These aren't that big, not that valuable in terms of dollars, especially in silver.

I quess Jason kept the toothbox in his closet ? Seems like a very intimate thing to take and not an incredibly expensive item when compared to wedding rings, especially platnum bands even. This just seems very odd to me. Puzzle puzzle. Study on that one will you ?

Keep in mind that KY accused the Fishers of taking all this stuff. Maybe LE needs to take a look at sister Kim's house, if she is still there anyhow, she seems to have a fascination with teeth.

:) kim seems very interested in teeth ... :)

I've been over at the " dark side " reading. They are just unbelievable, I swear!!! It's just not healthy to even read there!
The SWs are proof JY is innocent.
The hotel video doesn't show Jason walk out the door or put the rock in the door???

What is wrong with those people??:crazy:

we become like the people we spend time with. i think they're spending time with the WRONG people---seems like this evil hatred is contagious among them

and compare that evil hatred to michelle's mom understanding, compassionate statement about her daughter's case & the job the LE are doing.

poor michelle. she must have felt she was in a den of rabid, evil wolves. (wolves by themselves would be okay, but JY & his family are so hateful that they are practically foaming at the mouth)

The rock propping the side door ........ Why was it still there ?

After killing Michelle at 2:45 am, his plan was to gather the heist, stage the scene a bit and get back on his way around 3:15 am...arriving back at the hotel around 5:45 am . Did he expect to get back in the hotel with the propped door at that time ? Since his room was empty, reckon he planned to be seen in the lobby before 6 am, dressed , reading the paper to cement his alibi ?

Of course, the extra time in the home tending to the bloody mess destroyed this plan....he had no time to stop at the hotel, so he drove straight through to Clintwood va, arriving 30 minutes late.

"Dammit..I couldn't get that stupid rock...oh well"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member