General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on track with search warrants - when does the sealing of the "undisclosed location" sw expire? Do you keep track of that, JTF?

Back on track with search warrants - when does the sealing of the "undisclosed location" sw expire? Do you keep track of that, JTF?

It was sealed June 5th, IIRC.

I'm thinking the 1st week in December is when that 180 seal will expire?

It was sealed June 5th, IIRC.

I'm thinking the 1st week in December is when that 180 seal will expire?

I hope he's been arrested by then. Tell me that'll be the case! :)
Looking forward to finding out where this location is, or what it covers.

I hope he's been arrested by then. Tell me that'll be the case! :)
Looking forward to finding out where this location is, or what it covers.

Me too!

The only thing that happened in July 2007, when the SW was executed, was that Birchleaf was put on the market.

He moved out in June 2007.

:confused:

The people who bought JY's home on Birchleaf say that it doesn't bother them about the murder happening in their "new" home. As for me, I could not make myself even go inside that home. If I had to sleep in that bedroom, well, I could NOT.

The people who bought JY's home on Birchleaf say that it doesn't bother them about the murder happening in their "new" home. As for me, I could not make myself even go inside that home. If I had to sleep in that bedroom, well, I could NOT.

Me neither. I would think of Michelle being murdered everytime I turned the bedroom light off at nite. And if it was me - my dh travels alot and I'd be a nervous wreck.
Plus - I don't care what anyone says.....that house has bad Karma now which will affect anyone who lives there in many ways.

So, 6 months after the damning SWs and still no arrest.
The cops said they were still working on 2 things....

1- Get the exact model HP shoe specially made by the Chinese factory
2- Try to confirm the 'similar' print that was captured in the deck stain is in fact
a size 10 "Franklin" so they can conclusively tie it to the crime scene.

There is no way I could. No way.

It may not be logical, but I would always feel saddness in that room and upstairs, knowing Cassidy was up there wandering around with her mother's deceased body.

And on some level, I'm with Jilly, afraid there would be some kind of bad karma or something.

Good for the new people. Hopefully they will make that a happy house for a family, like they mentioned. They're bigger and braver people than me. :)

So, 6 months after the damning SWs and still no arrest.
The cops said they were still working on 2 things....

1- Get the exact model HP shoe specially made by the Chinese factory
2- Try to confirm the 'similar' print that was captured in the deck satin is in fact
a size 10 "Franklin" so they can conclusively tie it to the crime scene.

Are you familiar with Franklin Athletic shoes? I'd never heard of them til now. I've googled it and I get sites with all name brands and Franklin, TN so I'm kinda confused.

Just wanted to say too - I was with my son recently buying shoes and he bought some Sketchers. He was two sizes smaller in these shoes than with the Nikes he usually wears.

Are you familiar with Franklin Athletic shoes? I'd never heard of them til now. I've googled it and I get sites with all name brands and Franklin, TN so I'm kinda confused.

Just wanted to say too - I was with my son recently buying shoes and he bought some Sketchers. He was two sizes smaller in these shoes than with the Nikes he usually wears.

Here is a hush puppy (Sealy) with the same sole....similar slip on design

HPSealy.jpg

Here is the "Franklin"...TENNIS shoe....notice size stamped on sole (2 styles)

9e0e_1.jpg

3ade_1.jpg

...forgive me if it has. But if Jason propped open his hotel door (perhaps with the latch from inside), wouldn't that be a reason why there was no keycard entry back into his room that night? I mean, I think he is guilty as sin, but wouldn't that be his excuse? "I propped it open to run out to the car" or something like that?

And....Hello....I posted a few times in this forum WAY back when the murders were recent. I live in Raleigh, too, and have been very touched by Michelle's murder. I was pregnant, too, when she and her baby boy were killed. Now I'm pregnant again (!) and STILL waiting for justice for Michelle and her family.

Me neither ncnative! I would never have bought that house, even if it had been listed for only for a dollar, no way!!! The house has much too much evil history and bad karma!
Just the thought of a young pregnant woman being murdered in the master bedroom, so very tragic, and there couldn't possibly be any sense of peace within that home! No, that house would not be one for me and my family, that's for sure!

...forgive me if it has. But if Jason propped open his hotel door (perhaps with the latch from inside), wouldn't that be a reason why there was no keycard entry back into his room that night? I mean, I think he is guilty as sin, but wouldn't that be his excuse? "I propped it open to run out to the car" or something like that?

And....Hello....I posted a few times in this forum WAY back when the murders were recent. I live in Raleigh, too, and have been very touched by Michelle's murder. I was pregnant, too, when she and her baby boy were killed. Now I'm pregnant again (!) and STILL waiting for justice for Michelle and her family.

Though lame, that would be the only explanation he could possibly use.
He was on the 3rd floor and checked in with luggage. "Propping ' the room door to go out to grab something he forgot is preposterous.

Also consider this...if the out exit was propped with a rock, dontcha think he would have kicked it out of the way when he returned from his car ?

Sounds like missing dark pullover shirt is the big thing the cops have where he has no reasonable explanation. They can spin the shoes, the 'light colored SUV, the DNA and all the CE that smells to high heaven.

Maybe he will say he put the dark pullover on cause it was warmer to go out to his car in the cold for something he forgot. When he came back in the propped room door, he undressed and tossed the garment on the floor and missed it when he packed Friday am. He will say the maid cleaning the room never turned it in, as she kept it for a relative

I still think this shirt will be the smoking gun for the jury.

Another thing his attorney will say is the video still shows JLY heading for the side exit with no luggage. They will say that is because it was in his room and he was simply going out for something he forgot .

Unfortunately, the 14 video cameras just record a few seconds and then move to another view. The video captured his image 1/2 down the hall. before he reached the side stairwell and the side exit

Just the Fax, I see your point. Unfortunately, I think the clip of him *without* his luggage would be damning to the prosecution. I am very encouraged overall, though, with this new info.

On another note, I just cannot see him staying long at the house. What mess would be be cleaning up? I mean, there was a mess when they found her. I guess he could have been putting Cassidy back to bed (OMGosh, that is infuriating), but otherwise, I really envisioned him making it very quick and very simple. In and out. It's not as though he didn't know the house....

Just the Fax, I see your point. Unfortunately, I think the clip of him *without* his luggage would be damning to the prosecution. I am very encouraged overall, though, with this new info.

On another note, I just cannot see him staying long at the house. What mess would be be cleaning up? I mean, there was a mess when they found her. I guess he could have been putting Cassidy back to bed (OMGosh, that is infuriating), but otherwise, I really envisioned him making it very quick and very simple. In and out. It's not as though he didn't know the house....

Cassidy woke up and was in the middle of her moms blood.
He can't simply give her a kiss and tuck her back in the bed.

He was likely there a couple of hours....1 1/2 longer than originally planned

Hello newMom!:Welcome-12-june:Websleuths is such a great place, and there are so many really great people here too! Glad you've returned!:)
This case grabbed me at the very beginning, and Michelle Young and her little unborn son, and little Cassidy all deserve justice. I have much confidence that we will soon see it happen:clap:. I have faith in the LE people of Wake county, and know they want justice as much, or more than anyone!

I think the rock left propping the door is a very incriminating find. Just the way in which it is detailed in the recently released warrent, I think, shows the importance of it.
The rock is found positioned to allow the door to stay open, someone finds that rock propping the door open. Jason Young is seen on hotel video approximately one hour after his checking in. He is dressed in different clothes. He doesn't use his keycard again. The next day a hotel maid uses a keycard to enter his room. I think we'll hear even more about this at trial, and it will be shown to have a lot of weight in this case. I believe the rock in the door incident will be big in this case, and it will help to 100% nail Jason!

I hope you stick around now and await the arrest we've all been waiting for!
Congratulations on both of your sweet babies!:blowkiss:

Hey Sweetmop

Did you see JLY's former girlfriend Liza took the Montana snowmobile photo last March ?

Hey Sweetmop

Did you see JLY's former girlfriend Liza took the Montana snowmobile photo last March ?
No I didn't. How did you find that? I swear you're on the ball!!!:clap:

Liza, wasn't she the Georgia girlfriend?
You mean she went with Jason and Ma Pat? Poor girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member