General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he didnt produce that shirt(Jason) speaks volumes.

It sure does, but I don't know if a DA can say JY not producing the shirt equals anything. I mean yes, he can try, and the jury will either buy it or not. I'm not sure how it works in court to prove a negative.

It sure does, but I don't know if a DA can say JY not producing the shirt equals anything. I mean yes, he can try, and the jury will either buy it or not. I'm not sure how it works in court to prove a negative.

Try and produce the shirt ?
From where ?

1- Ma Pat said he arrived in Brevard in a white shirt and tie.
He did not change, nor did he unload his luggage or remove clothes from
the SUV

2- WCSO impounded his vehicle as soon as he arrived at Meredith's house.

3- The SUV nor the luggage contained the 'shirt"

Frankly, I would love JLY to try to produce the dark pullover w/ light stripes at trial.:)

From where ?

the SUV

Frankly, I would love JLY to try to produce the dark pullover w/ light stripes at trial.:)

That's a very strong piece of CE. Bet mama's kicking herself for responding to LE.
Anyways, she now knows a shirt was missing because we've all seen him in it it leaving his room. Wonder what jason told her.

From where ?

the SUV

No I meant I was questioning whether the DA could try to infer guilt to a jury from the fact that the defendant does not have that particular item of clothing in his suitcase and LE was unable to find it anywhere. And I was saying I don't know if the DA *can* present this in court or (if he is allowed) could get a jury to go along with a negative (i.e. no shirt w/stripe = he hid the shirt or destroyed it and he must have done that because it had evidence on it).

No I meant I was questioning whether the DA could try to infer guilt to a jury from the fact that the defendant does not have that particular item of clothing in his suitcase and LE was unable to find it anywhere. And I was saying I don't know if the DA *can* present this in court or (if he is allowed) could get a jury to go along with a negative (i.e. no shirt w/stripe = he hid the shirt or destroyed it and he must have done that because it had evidence on it).

The DA most certainly can infer guilt by telling the jury the shirt he was seen in at 11:59 pm on 11-2-06 was not seen anywhere on 11-3-06.

The DA most certainly can infer guilt by telling the jury the shirt he was seen in at 11:59 pm on 11-2-06 was not seen anywhere on 11-3-06.

Ahhh okay. I guess what he cannot do is make any kind of assertion as to what forensic evidence was on the shirt (because obviously the shirt wasn't tested or viewed by LE).

Hi Jilly and all my Dear friends here that have kept the home fires burning for Michelle after all of this time. I am totally Gobsmacked and in a state of elation reading all these posts tonight. OH HAPPY DAY, HEAR HEAR, There will be JUSTICE for Michelle and babe, and for Cassidy who lost her Mom at an age when she needed her the most.

Jilly, I completely understand the personality that can bludgeon their pregnant wife to death and it is only so much business for them. There was no emotion felt on the part of the killer, only getting the job done and safely so he wouldn't ever be implicated in her death. A Scott Peterson, Neil Entwhistle, Drew Peterson personality where their life centers only around themselves, letting anyone else fall by the wayside who interrupts or stops them in this quest.

I am stunned, overjoyed, and HEY, has there been any word on the Grand Jury this week? It might take several days or weeks, calling in everyone in an organized manner for testimony.

xox

Well hello my sweet friend! I too have missed you much.

Michelle, Rylan, Linda, Meredith and Cassidy will have their justice. That is for certain.

Keepin the faith....
Sami
*advertiser censored*

O/T Scandi it is always good to see you. Glad you are dropping in gal!!!:blowkiss:

Hi Concerned, It is great to see you too Sweetie. Sometimes when I think back to Buzz inviting me here in Dec '02, why it is just amazing. This will always be home to me. Krams

And to you too Samiya, so glad you have weathered the test of time. Every murder is abhorable. But due to the suffering Michelle endured, this case seems so personal. I am thankful that Justice has moved carefully so we can have that confidence they've got it right. xoxoxoxo

jason got busted by NCwanted for trying to pick up women on craigslist, using pictures of cassidy as bait.

Cassidy looks unhappy in the first photo....breaks my heart to look at this one. All I can think of are Michelle's Mom and sister not being "allowed" to see her on a regular basis and of course the obvious...what Cassidy is missisng in her life.

Not only did the jerk murder his wife/Cassidy's adoring Mommy, but he is now denying her contact with her Mommy's family.....SOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!

Why oh why is it taking so long to bust this creep????????

Cassidy looks unhappy in the first photo....breaks my heart to look at this one. All I can think of are Michelle's Mom and sister not being "allowed" to see her on a regular basis and of course the obvious...what Cassidy is missisng in her life.

Not only did the jerk murder his wife/Cassidy's adoring Mommy, but he is now denying her contact with her Mommy's family.....SOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!

Why oh why is it taking so long to bust this creep????????

Like someone else said elsewhere, it's obvious he picked that photo because he liked himself in it.
Who would display a photo wherein your child looks in distress? - only a narcissist.

I believe the dark side reference is to this website sponsored by Court TV (now Tru TV)

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/

Last I knew Michelle's case was being discussed under the "Current Crimes" thread.

speaking of In Session - does anyone know "how" to link to the actually trials??? I can't seem to find a direct link to listen to these trials that they have on there!! TIA!!
haven't read the last few pages - hoping to read that J HAS been arrested!!!! :)

225054.jpg

jly-2359.jpg

235940.jpg

2359401.jpg

he sure is out enjoying life --isnt he ? I could just puke- did everyone read the "story" with the last picture ? :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Hey J2:hug:

Yeah....he's really something, isn't he? On the bright side, isn't it great that this gets plastered in the media?:)

Good they are finally focusing on Michelle's husband and actually have evidence to build the case around him. Hopefully the justice will be served.
A young life has been destroyed..So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member