General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lsmith@co.wake.nc.us

This is the Da's admin assistant. She will see that Mr Willoughby receives your comments. The WCSO has completed their investigation and the DA is reviewing the case before seeking the indictment.

Please send your thoughts , as the public voice for justice will be heard.

speaking of In Session - does anyone know "how" to link to the actually trials??? I can't seem to find a direct link to listen to these trials that they have on there!! TIA!!
haven't read the last few pages - hoping to read that J HAS been arrested!!!! :)

sorry to repeat myself - but thought maybe you all missed my question!! :)

Perhaps the Nancy Cooper case has made a difference - there seems to be a renewed interest by the media with regards to Michelle. Enoug of these reports start shwoing up and perhaps the DA's office will conclude they need to start doing something:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2810/story/1204075.html

Fisher retired in June 2006 after teaching high school math on Long Island, N.Y., for 33 years. She visited North Carolina at least once a month after Cassidy was born.
"I would just have to see her," Fisher said. "I needed my fix." Now, Fisher spends much of her time reading the Bible. She keeps a journal and regularly talks with the detectives assigned to her daughter's case. She's getting a lot of support from friends and "a big, gigantic, Italian family."

225054.jpg

jly-2359.jpg

235940.jpg

2359401.jpg

Just looking at these shots jtf - in two of them timed at 23.59 he's at the desk and in the hallway - is that just because the cameras are not coordinated time wise?
The one of young in the hallway, it appears he's in a dark top. At the desk it's light (at the same time). Is the dark top photo just poor quality because I see that his hair looks black too.

When he's walking down the hall, he's got a newspaper. Obviously that's when he's leaving the hotel. I had no idea they distributed the following day's paper so early. Thought it would be more like early morning 4-5.
In any case, he's taking his newspaper. Think that might say he had no plans on going back to his room?

Perhaps the Nancy Cooper case has made a difference - there seems to be a renewed interest by the media with regards to Michelle. Enoug of these reports start shwoing up and perhaps the DA's office will conclude they need to start doing something:

Let's hope so RC. Thanks for the link.
I've read that the case is now in the hands of the DA. That might very well be but I don't think it prevents the DA from sending it back to LE to get more.:(

Just looking at these shots jtf - in two of them timed at 23.59 he's at the desk and in the hallway - is that just because the cameras are not coordinated time wise?
The one of young in the hallway, it appears he's in a dark top. At the desk it's light (at the same time). Is the dark top photo just poor quality because I see that his hair looks black too.

When he's walking down the hall, he's got a newspaper. Obviously that's when he's leaving the hotel. I had no idea they distributed the following day's paper so early. Thought it would be more like early morning 4-5.
In any case, he's taking his newspaper. Think that might say he had no plans on going back to his room?

Jilly, the desk is 23:59 :07 and the hall (same, just a closeup) is 23:59:40

That has to be the Thursday newspaper at 11:59 pm.
Looks like he grabbed it at the front desk while he was there.
For what is a big mystery. Did he ask about restaurants or a bar in case someone spotted him driving off ? He would have planted his alibi for being seen leaving at midnight.....

Jilly, the desk is 23:59 :07 and the hall (same, just a closeup) is 23:59:40

That has to be the Thursday newspaper at 11:59 pm.
Looks like he grabbed it at the front desk while he was there.
For what is a big mystery. Did he ask about restaurants or a bar in case someone spotted him driving off ? He would have planted his alibi for being seen leaving at midnight.....

Ahhhhhh - I see! Thanks!

Yeah, maybe he did ask about restaurants and bars and at the same time said hey can I get my receipt while I'm here. Watever he did, LE will know what he was doing at the desk.
If he did ask about restaurants & bars, sure it can be an excuse for leaving but it's not really an alibi because he can't prove that he returned.

Let's hope so RC. Thanks for the link.
I've read that the case is now in the hands of the DA. That might very well be but I don't think it prevents the DA from sending it back to LE to get more.:(

Might be true Jilly. The DA needs to start working a bit more - these cases are starting to multiply, the desks have to be getting piled up.

Well I've been going back and forth with these photos:hypno::crosseyed: When he's walking down the hall and the right side of the paper is lower, my first thought was that he was holding something with his left thumb and that might have been a black skull cap.

Maybe I've got OJ on the mind since jason's Franklins were brought up. Reminded me of his Bruno Maglis shoes the National Enquirer caught him wearing.

They're gonna have to put these time stamps in a corner so we have a clearer photo!:D

lastedit.jpg

Looks like a pair of gloves in his left hand to me.........

(back side is distorted and smoothed. A glove finger is obvious with photo sharpening)

lastedit.jpg

Looks like a pair of gloves in his left hand to me.........

(back side is distorted and smoothed. A glove finger is obvious with photo sharpening)

That would make more sense since a lot of us have figured that he wore gloves that nite.
Seems like this particular hotel had a lot of surveillance. Certainly more than the Marriott Courtyard where I always stay. I wonder if young knew about that or maybe some hotels have more cameras than others.

That would make more sense since a lot of us have figured that he wore gloves that nite.
Seems like this particular hotel had a lot of surveillance. Certainly more than the Marriott Courtyard where I always stay. I wonder if young knew about that or maybe some hotels have more cameras than others.

And i stayed at a fairly new Marriott Springhill Suites that had a single camera at the front desk.

As is always the case, these killers think they plan for every detail.
In the end there is usually something they overlooked and it nails em.

In this case the missing shirt is the smoking gun for the jury. :boohoo:

And i stayed at a fairly new Marriott Springhill Suites that had a single camera at the front desk.

As is always the case, these killers think they plan for every detail.
In the end there is usually something they overlooked and it nails em.

In this case the missing shirt is the smoking gun for the jury. :boohoo:

Yup - Plus, if he had known or counted on that camera showing him in the hall, I think he would have walked out in the same clothes he wore checking in and had his kill clothes in his vehicle. He could have changed on the way back somewhere (in the car).

re2-1.jpg

235940.jpg

hoteldark-1.jpg

jly-2359.jpg

Looks like the 'paper' in his hand at both the front desk and the hall may very well be the receipt.
Why else would he be at the front desk at midnight holding a piece of paper ?

Interesting how he just couldn't wait for the receipt under the door at 3-4a.m. :rolleyes:

I have a question: Does anyone think that Jason Young would try to find a shirt exactly like the "missing shirt" of his? Say, order one on the Internet, or find one anywhere. He could even be sneaky and plant one in his storage place that he could claim they "missed" on their search.

I have a question: Does anyone think that Jason Young would try to find a shirt exactly like the "missing shirt" of his? Say, order one on the Internet, or find one anywhere. He could even be sneaky and plant one in his storage place that he could claim they "missed" on their search.

Sure. Yet, the key is that it wasn't found when their personal items were seized upon arrival. He can't change that! :crazy:

Why else would he be at the front desk at midnight holding a piece of paper ?

I can't think of any other reason unless he was asking for a map of how to get to his so-called business meeting the next day. He's gonna know that LE will be speaking to the desk clerk.

Thing is, if he's getting his receipt (the one he left in his vehicle for LE) then he didn't need to go back to the hotel.....so why the rock in the exit door? Maybe to saunter around at the breakfast buffet in the morning, cracking a few funnies? If this is the case, he could have picked up the receipt from the floor of his room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214