General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Yet, the key is that it wasn't found when their personal items were seized upon arrival. He can't change that! :crazy:

And his good ole Ma saying that he didn't throw anything out or do any laundry when he got to her house that day. He's locked in!
Hi Dep!:blowkiss: How about that Sarah Palin huh? Woo Hoo!!!!

But, but, but...Jason could say he found his old blue shirt under the bed at his mom's house or something. Maybe I'm just not thinking straight.

I remember OJ Simpson when he tried on that stiff glove at the trial. It didn't fit. BUT, it had been soaked in blood, right? It was leather, right? If you soak a leather glove, it will shrink a lot. You have to stretch them back to size. If something that dumb could go by at a trial...then what else could happen here or anywhere?

But, but, but...Jason could say he found his old blue shirt under the bed at his mom's house or something. Maybe I'm just not thinking straight.

I remember OJ Simpson when he tried on that stiff glove at the trial. It didn't fit. BUT, it had been soaked in blood, right? It was leather, right? If you soak a leather glove, it will shrink a lot. You have to stretch them back to size. If something that dumb could go by at a trial...then what else could happen here or anywhere?

nc - Plus he had latex gloves under the shrunken gloves! lol That glove got by because of the OJ jurors (and the prosecution consenting to the demo:bang:) You could have shown a video of OJ actually killing Nicole and Ron and some on that jury would have silently thought Nicole & Ron had it coming and acquitted.

I'm sure LE would have ripped jason's bed apart and looked under it when they searched his mother's and younger sister's house. I think we know he will not have a perry mason moment and produce the kill shirt he wore that nite. It's gone with the murder weapon.

I have a question: Does anyone think that Jason Young would try to find a shirt exactly like the "missing shirt" of his? Say, order one on the Internet, or find one anywhere. He could even be sneaky and plant one in his storage place that he could claim they "missed" on their search.

One of the main reasons the cops searched the 2 houses 2-14-08....they confirmed JLY did not have such a shirt among his possessions.

Effectively eliminates the chance he can produce the 'shirt' at trial.

....remember when Clayton Peterson 'found' the missing blow poke during the closing arguments in the Michael Peterson trial ...ha, ha

I can't think of any other reason unless he was asking for a map of how to get to his so-called business meeting the next day. He's gonna know that LE will be speaking to the desk clerk.

Thing is, if he's getting his receipt (the one he left in his vehicle for LE) then he didn't need to go back to the hotel.....so why the rock in the exit door? Maybe to saunter around at the breakfast buffet in the morning, cracking a few funnies? If this is the case, he could have picked up the receipt from the floor of his room.

Yes, good point jilly

He obviously planned on returning to the hotel ......per video, luggage was still in the room.
Even if he got the receipt early, how would he explain the receipt not being touched from under the door ???
Maybe the 'white paper' was a map as you say.
Actually, the 'paper' seems a bit larger than 8.5" X 11".

JustTheFax, I love your enhancements of the Jason photos at the hotel. The way the finger of the supposed glove is standing out instead of flattened (like the staged glove in your personal photo) looks like it's one of those gloves that had a rubberized or vinylized coating on it. I use gardening gloves that have the fingers and palm coated in a vinyl type material. They never flatten when taken off, due to that. Besides, sissy Jason probably didn't want to get his hand bloodied so he chose that kind.

A cloth fabric glove will flatten out.

I think about how he looks so nonchalant, smiling. Knowing that he is going to butcher his wife is nauseating to me. If I knew I was going home to kill someone, I'd have to take a whole box of Imodium and another bottle of Ativan. Of course, then I'd be dead too.

I wonder if people like Jason Young, Scott Peterson, etc. replay the murders in their mind? I know that serial killers do that. I don't understand how they function day to day knowing what they've done. Yes, I've heard the "no remorse" and all that. How do people GET like that? Are they borderline personality disordered people? (Which includes narcissists). How do so many humans get so nucking futs?

Fax, can you enhance the shoes Jason is wearing in the hallway of the hotel?

And his good ole Ma saying that he didn't throw anything out or do any laundry when he got to her house that day. He's locked in!
Hi Dep!:blowkiss: How about that Sarah Palin huh? Woo Hoo!!!!

Jilly! :woohoo:

Yep, the *advertiser censored*# is locked in on that issue.

Fax, can you enhance the shoes Jason is wearing in the hallway of the hotel?

Tried and tried but can't get anything better.
One thing is for sure, he appears to be wearing a plain toe brown casual shoe. In other words, the photo does not rule out the Hush Puppies Orbital.

Yes, good point jilly

He obviously planned on returning to the hotel ......per video, luggage was still in the room.
Even if he got the receipt early, how would he explain the receipt not being touched from under the door ???
Maybe the 'white paper' was a map as you say.
Actually, the 'paper' seems a bit larger than 8.5" X 11".

Jilly gets the star for best guess :clap:

Just called the Hillsville HI and asked about a map of the area interstates.

"Yes we have one" Hi
"Can you tell me what size paper it is, as I don't want to fold it" Me
"Sure, hold on. It looks like around 8" X 13" or something like that" HI
"ok, thanks. Have a good day" me

"Yes we have one" Hi

:Jumpie:Now that doesn't happen very often!!:crazy:
I have to confess it wasn't a totally wild guess - when I was at the Marriott cy a month ago I actually got a map of the downtown core from the front desk!

One of the main reasons the cops searched the 2 houses 2-14-08....they confirmed JLY did not have such a shirt among his possessions.

Effectively eliminates the chance he can produce the 'shirt' at trial.

....remember when Clayton Peterson 'found' the missing blow poke during the closing arguments in the Michael Peterson trial ...ha, ha

Great blow-ups JTF! Wow!

So, I know I'm lazy and should look this up myself, but.............

Did LE find the gloves in his belongings?

Also, since there's no record of his key card being used except just once, do you all think he put tape onto the door so that it wouldn't lock? Was that how you feel he got back in? or he didn't go back at all. Call me confused.:confused:

JMHO
fran

Great blow-ups JTF! Wow!

So, I know I'm lazy and should look this up myself, but.............

Did LE find the gloves in his belongings?

Also, since there's no record of his key card being used except just once, do you all think he put tape onto the door so that it wouldn't lock? Was that how you feel he got back in? or he didn't go back at all. Call me confused.:confused:

JMHO
fran

Hi fran

Sounds like he either taped the 'closer' on the door or simply inserted a 'shim' so it didn't completely close.

He was smart enough to realize a re-entry in the early am hours would be suspicious.

He was dumb enough to be seen on video leaving the hotel .

Killers always trip up somewhere.

Hi fran

Sounds like he either taped the 'closer' on the door or simply inserted a 'shim' so it didn't completely close.

He was smart enough to realize a re-entry in the early am hours would be suspicious.

He was dumb enough to be seen on video leaving the hotel .

Killers always trip up somewhere.

Killers always trip up when they decide to kill. And i agree. He was/is just plain dumb anyway. The Craigslist thing with photos and Cassie was absolutely dumb to the nth degree.:camera::shakehead:

"Yes we have one" Hi

If it's a map, I'm sure he had some conversation with the desk clerk about directions to wherever. Just more reason for the desk clerk to remember that ugly mug :crazy:

I can't believe he would be asking about restaurants or any food establishments at midnight.
Even in Charlotte NC, a large city, there's nothing open after 11pm as far as a restaurant, even on week ends. I know this as we visited down there a few week ends ago.

And yes, I'm sure that hotel clerk remembers his face! :eek:
Also, I wonder if he may have put his bag/bags in his car prior to going to the front desk.
I would bet that LE has even more incriminating vidos/photos they're keeping private for now.:)

I can't believe he would be asking about restaurants or any food establishments at midnight.
Even in Charlotte NC, a large city, there's nothing open after 11pm as far as a restaurant, even on week ends. I know this as we visited down there a few week ends ago.

And yes, I'm sure that hotel clerk remembers his face! :eek:
Also, I wonder if he may have put his bag/bags in his car prior to going to the front desk.
I would bet that LE has even more incriminating vidos/photos they're keeping private for now.:)

Hey Gracia!:hug:

I think you're right about more video. They're going to give the bare minimum, I would think, for a sw. Not going to expose their entire case.

I have been reading and brushing up on MY case and have a few questions about some things I have noticed.

1....On the SW for the Explorer....a ladies brown wallet with keys attached was seized. Who's was this?

2....Major Johnson observed a dark spot which appeared to be blood on the rear drivers side seat and exterior rear drivers side door. Why is it not noted the door was swabbed and the seat have a tad of fabric removed? Was it an oversight?

3....SW page 20/45...DSW is not correct. They have a pair of shoes sold on 7/4/06 instead of 05. The UPC# is correct, so the date is wrong. They are listed for a size 8 men's :waitasec:

The one thing I have seen that the LE is scratching their heads on is a gas receipt if JY came back home to commit the murder he had to get more gas. Has anyone in any of the threads suggested JY might have swapped cars with MY? The work order in his vehicle made me think of this. What if he made up an excuse to leave his vehicle for her to get something done, car not running right, needing new tires, etc and took her car originally to VA, only to return and then swapped it out? He could have left her with a full tank then swapped out when he returned to VA. No more gas was needed for this. This could also explain the wallet with keys.

I don't see where MY car was searched. Does anyone know if it was? Or is the LE certain her vehicle was not used at all?

I have been reading and brushing up on MY case and have a few questions about some things I have noticed.

1....On the SW for the Explorer....a ladies brown wallet with keys attached was seized. Who's was this?

2....Major Johnson observed a dark spot which appeared to be blood on the rear drivers side seat and exterior rear drivers side door. Why is it not noted the door was swabbed and the seat have a tad of fabric removed? Was it an oversight?

3....SW page 20/45...DSW is not correct. They have a pair of shoes sold on 7/4/06 instead of 05. The UPC# is correct, so the date is wrong. They are listed for a size 8 men's :waitasec:

The one thing I have seen that the LE is scratching their heads on is a gas receipt if JY came back home to commit the murder he had to get more gas. Has anyone in any of the threads suggested JY might have swapped cars with MY? The work order in his vehicle made me think of this. What if he made up an excuse to leave his vehicle for her to get something done, car not running right, needing new tires, etc and took her car originally to VA, only to return and then swapped it out? He could have left her with a full tank then swapped out when he returned to VA. No more gas was needed for this. This could also explain the wallet with keys.

I don't see where MY car was searched. Does anyone know if it was? Or is the LE certain her vehicle was not used at all?

1- Pat Young or Heather McCracken

2- The SW was probable cause to search before they could touch the car. The SW was obtained and it was impounded and processed by the CCBI at their facility. They provided an inventory of the items seized after the search, but obviously nothing about forensic evidence. The SW did say they would check for DNA, prints and blood.

3-
dsw.jpg

Good catch...obviously a misprint. read on to the items seized from Brevard...Mens Adidas white / navy size 12

He did not take Michelle's car, as Michelle's guest witnessed him leave at 8 pm on Thursday....good thought though.

Interesting that JLY bought 3 pairs of shoes on 7-4-05. The cops located 2 of the 3 pairs in Brevard (Adidas and Reebok). Kinda strange that the 3rd pair (Hush Puppies) were nowhere to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member