General Discussion-Thread No. 24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe LE had MM and the Schaads view the hotel surveilence video while they were at the sheriff's office for interviews or depositions.

Wonder what went through their minds watching that?
I would be have many sleepless nights if I were one of them after seeing it!

Maybe LE had MM and the Schaads view the hotel surveilence video while they were at the sheriff's office for interviews or depositions.

Wonder what went through their minds watching that?
I would be have many sleepless nights if I were one of them after seeing it!

I went back through the warrants Sweetmop - they were only shown still photographs grabbed from the video. Each independently identified Jason as the person in the photos. So they didn't get to watch him head down the hall and out the door on his way.

Little Cassidy was left in the bloody scene yes, until about 1:30 pm when Michelle's sister came by to pick up some print out Jason had called her to go get at the house. Meredith walked in to that scene and saw those bloody little footprints and her battered sisted dead on the floor.

Cassidy says "daddy beeding" as well.

I agree with evil - I had the misfortune to read the words Kim Young posted, all the lies are now showing through the warrants. The arrogant little mouthpiece (family friend) continues to spew and make excuses for all these details in the warrants at other websites. They accused Meredith, they accused even Linda Fisher of this crime, anyone but the person responsible for it. It is one excuse after another. It is definitely very close to evil, just like what Jason did to Michelle.

You're right in what you said earlier today RC. No wonder Jason turned out like he did. Look at the type of humans that's surrounded him all of his life! He believes he can do whatever, and he's entitled to do it. There's no accountability. And evidently there never has been.

I read all of that c**p too! Sickening. These are not adolescents, these are adults! And they also surround that sweet little girl. I pray that she can be removed from that envronment someday soon!

I went back through the warrants Sweetmop - they were only shown still photographs grabbed from the video. Each independently identified Jason as the person in the photos. So they didn't get to watch him head down the hall and out the door on his way.

Well still, they probably got the jest of it, wouldn't you think?
Wouldn't they know about the 2 different shirts, within a minutes of his signing in? They would want to make sure they id'd him at sign in and again as he is leaving through side door, right?

Well, anyway, they know all about it tonight, like the rest of us.

I need to print out the warrants so I can look at them all more closely.
I have to wait until tomorrow, our ink cartridge is low, need to get a new one.

I need to print out the warrants so I can look at them all more closely.
I have to wait until tomorrow, our ink cartridge is low, need to get a new one.

Good idea sm

You really need to sort them out
Reading them in PDF is really tough

I am so glad they released these warrants. It seems like plenty enough to bring charges. I wonder why they haven't done that yet.

I am so glad they released these warrants. It seems like plenty enough to bring charges. I wonder why they haven't done that yet.

A good prosecutor could craft a very compelling case with no more than we saw in the SW's. Sure there some areas the defense will win, but at the end of the day a Raleigh jury will not let JLY walk for what he did.
+ Lets not forget about the $1mm life policy and the affair to add for motive.

1- Birchleaf to Hampton Inn 171 miles (interstate) (2 hour , 40min)

2- Hampton Inn to Clinwood 146 miles (2 hour, 50 min)

3- Clintwood Va to Duffield Va 52 miles (1 hour)

4- Duffield Va to Brevard NC 143 miles ( 2 hours, 30 min)
=============================================

1- Leaves home shortly after 8 pm ,after getting gas in raleigh @ 7:32 pm, and arrives in Hillsville Va around 10:45 pm

2- He leaves the hotel at 12 am for Raleigh, arriving at 2:40 am to murder Michelle.

3- After the unexpected bloody mess, he changes, tends to Cassidy and finally departs around 5 am and heads back to Va
arriving in Clintwood Va at 10:30 am (30 minutes late)

3- After a short 30 minute meeting, he leaves Clintwood at 11:00 am, stopping in Duffield Va at 12:06 pm for gas

4- Drives to Brevard, arriving around 2:30 pm at TC hospital
for a quick 'pop in'

5- Arrives at Ma Pat's around 3:30 pm , falling plumb to his knees.

6- The clan packs up and leaves Brevard at 5pm (gets gas in Burlington @ 8:30 pm)

7- The clan pulls into MF's drive around 9:45 pm

For those who question the gas for the round trip....Obviously he thought of that in his careful planning.

1- upon arrival in Hillsville, top the tank with the gas used...9 gal
2- when driving back through Hillsville on the way to Clintwood,
stop at the same station and add another 9 gal.

There are 3 convenience gas stations off I-77 at the Hillsville exit.
NONE of the 3 had outside video at the pumps (all 3 inside).

All he had to do in his planning was to buy a 'pre-paid' debit card from any bank......give the teller cash and she hands you a pre-paid visa card with no ID or hassle.

A good prosecutor could craft a very compelling case with no more than we saw in the SW's. Sure there some areas the defense will win, but at the end of the day a Raleigh jury will not let JLY walk for what he did.
+ Lets not forget about the $1mm life policy and the affair to add for motive.

they are waiting, i think, to be absolutely sure they have an air-tight case so there's no possibility that he would receive the most severe conviction.

this was PRE-MEDITATED... this cold-hearted, evil man made careful plans to MURDER his wife & Cassidy's mother. And then did it in ways that defy any kind of understanding. His murder of Michelle makes war zones look pleasant.

how sick are his family & family friends for their behavior with this horrific evidence so clear?

1- Birchleaf to Hampton Inn 171 miles (interstate) (2 hour , 40min)

2- Hampton Inn to Clinwood 146 miles (2 hour, 50 min)

3- Clintwood Va to Duffield Va 52 miles (1 hour)

4- Duffield Va to Brevard NC 143 miles ( 2 hours, 30 min)
=============================================

1- Leaves home shortly after 8 pm ,after getting gas in raleigh @ 7:32 pm, and arrives in Hillsville Va around 10:45 pm

2- He leaves the hotel at 12 am for Raleigh, arriving at 2:40 am to murder Michelle.

3- After the unexpected bloody mess, he changes, tends to Cassidy and finally departs around 5 am and heads back to Va
arriving in Clintwood Va at 10:30 am (30 minutes late)

3- After a short 30 minute meeting, he leaves Clintwood at 11:00 am, stopping in Duffield Va at 12:06 pm for gas

4- Drives to Brevard, arriving around 2:30 pm at TC hospital
for a quick 'pop in'

5- Arrives at Ma Pat's around 3:30 pm , falling plumb to his knees.

6- The clan packs up and leaves Brevard at 5pm (gets gas in Burlington @ 8:30 pm)

7- The clan pulls into MF's drive around 9:45 pm

it took them 90 minutes to pack up??? what on earth were they doing? i could see 10 minutes.... sound like they were relaxing before the drive to Raleigh....

For those who question the gas for the round trip....Obviously he thought of that in his careful planning.

1- upon arrival in Hillsville, top the tank with the gas used...9 gal
2- when driving back through Hillsville on the way to Clintwood,
stop at the same station and add another 9 gal.

There are 3 convenience gas stations off I-77 at the Hillsville exit.
NONE of the 3 had outside video at the pumps (all 3 inside).

All he had to do in his planning was to buy a 'pre-paid' debit card from any bank......give the teller cash and she hands you a pre-paid visa card with no ID or hassle.

Why do that - he had $500 cash in his pocket. :crazy:

According to Ma

it took them 90 minutes to pack up??? what on earth were they doing? i could see 10 minutes.... sound like they were relaxing before the drive to Raleigh....

Sounds like McIntyre, who is familiar with an LE activity and a trial, was probably drilling it into Jy's head to keep silent. Planning, planning, planning.

It took them 90 minutes to chain the dogs to the old car bumpers in the yard, get someone to man the likker stills out in the hills, and then they had to brainwash Cassidy on what not to say. "Daddy did it" is not good. I wonder what all she did/has said. Surely she would've said something about everything. Too bad the dog can't talk.

Thanks for the Blue Ridge link Fran - not a good day in the mountains, again. :clap:

Has anyone ever thought that JY could of wore the size 10 shoes to "throw off" the investigators. It is obvious to me that he planned this to the "T". So it would not surprise me that he wore those shoes during the murder.

This is a VERY EVIL PERSON. Why in the world does he have custody of Cassidy? Why didn't Michelle's mother/sister get custody?

Has anyone ever thought that JY could of wore the size 10 shoes to "throw off" the investigators. It is obvious to me that he planned this to the "T". So it would not surprise me that he wore those shoes during the murder.

This is a VERY EVIL PERSON. Why in the world does he have custody of Cassidy? Why didn't Michelle's mother/sister get custody?

Anything is possible. Don't know if he knew those shoes had the size imprinted on the bottom or not. But if he did it that way - he was kinda dumb to wear them while stainning the deck and leaving the imprint in the decking as well prior to the murder, unless he is going to say someone else stained the deck for him. A guy dumb enough to go down to the HI desk to be seen on camera just before midnight and then not at least showing an entry back into his room before he headed down the hall and out of the building ? Some of this looks smart - some of it looks plain stupid. Hard to tell if that was his intent.

Evil none the less

:eek:Look what happens when I get out of town visitors! grrrr

Wondering why he put a rock in the door - what kind of rock? - one just enough to hold the lock lock bolt back so no one would notice it? What a crafty azz.
Any hotel I've been at has a lever you can put out so the door will be ajar (when we run out to the pop machine).

Heck he might of worn the 12 on one foot, and the 10 on the other!
I mean obviously this is a well planned, pre meditated murder!

And wearing those 10's wouldn't be difficult, especially with no laces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member