General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would work - especially with a dark shirt with a strip across the chest on his person.

I'm thinking that somewhere in the City of Raleigh there is an all night gas station that accepts cash - such as you go in and pay first before you pump. Don't know about the interstates but is it possible cash is till accepted - you just have to hand it over first ? He got gas somewhere and I just don't think it was that hard to come by. The problem is the number of miles between Hillsville and Raleigh. I live in po dunk land but I know I can still get gas anytime and that cash still talks.

the all night gas places usually have security cameras, too, which could be helpful.

on the way down to Raleigh, he would have had that shirt on. on the way back to VA, i think he had a dress shirt on---(didn't he arrive in suit-type clothing when he arrived in brevard?)

so, do we think he needed gas on his way back down here? that's what i'm thinking---so the dark shirt with stripes. oh well.

i'm thinking LE has better leads that puts JY in that house.

I think LE can address this issue in several ways pack fan. Remember that pesky NTO ? It called for foot impressions (now we know why) and measurements of his feet among other things. By now LE has a pair of size 10 Franklins and they have done the internal measurement of that shoe and compared it to Jy's information. IMO they already know if this is an issue or not - I suspect not.

Additionally it seems these shoes were also worn by someone who stained the deck shortly before Michelle was murdered as the impressions were also found in the stain on the deck boards. From interviews with friends, if anyone helped him, it is probably known. If the shoe was one of theirs, LE has definitely asked to see the shoes. Since LE was still looking for them in February this year, it seems to indicate that either no one who owned a pair of Franklins helped him with the deck or no one helped him at all, or some did and has shown all their shoes and foot size data to LE.

I'm thinking there is a way to still point a toe at jy.

agreed. hopefully pointing a toe at JY w an arrest & strong conviction

the all night gas places usually have security cameras, too, which could be helpful.

on the way down to Raleigh, he would have had that shirt on. on the way back to VA, i think he had a dress shirt on---(didn't he arrive in suit-type clothing when he arrived in brevard?)

so, do we think he needed gas on his way back down here? that's what i'm thinking---so the dark shirt with stripes. oh well.

i'm thinking LE has better leads that puts JY in that house.

I'm pretty certain Jy could drive from Raleigh to Hillsville and back to Raleigh on less than one tank. Its been a while but we figured at best the explorer would get about 18 mpg and has, can't remember exactly, either a 21.3 gallon or 23.1 gallon tank. So he could make it back to Raleigh but he could not get back to even Hillsville without putting gas in the vehicle somewhere or somehow.

His next known gas purchase was in Duffield which would be possible, barely on a full tank leaving from Raleigh. I'm not sure anyone would have recognized him or thought twice about him either, away from Raleigh. A poster did go to Duffield once and the people at the store only knew about it because LE had already been there about the gas purchase there, otherwise, they were clueless. While we may know of it, and people who knew Michelle and Jason may know of it, the general public is not that drawn to follow these cases.

Michelle's family speaks :

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6337719

"Every day that passes without an arrest is a day too long. However, I do believe that all the pieces of the puzzle are slowly coming together. And that soon, the DA will not only arrest Michelle's killer and convict that person in the court of law," Fisher said.

"I don't want to say anything that would jeopardize the progress the police department is making in this case, it's an ongoing investigation and it's very important the proper steps are followed," Fisher said
Steps that Fisher believes are slow and methodical on the part of investigators.

I am humbled

I wonder if when Jason was on a business trip, did he normally have breakfast ?? Did he have a favourite 'chain' restaurant, usually eat in the hotel ?? If his usual practice was to eat before the meeting, and he didn't....hmmm Cause remember as far as he knew at that time everything was just fine!

I wonder if when Jason was on a business trip, did he normally have breakfast ?? Did he have a favourite 'chain' restaurant, usually eat in the hotel ?? If his usual practice was to eat before the meeting, and he didn't....hmmm Cause remember as far as he knew at that time everything was just fine!

I don't think Jy had much time for breakfast. If his SUV was in Raleigh between 4 and 5 am - he would be lucky to make it to the Clintwood meeting in time. Rumor has it he was half an hour late however.

Michelle's family speaks :

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6337719

"Every day that passes without an arrest is a day too long. However, I do believe that all the pieces of the puzzle are slowly coming together. And that soon, the DA will not only arrest Michelle's killer and convict that person in the court of law," Fisher said.

"I don't want to say anything that would jeopardize the progress the police department is making in this case, it's an ongoing investigation and it's very important the proper steps are followed," Fisher said
Steps that Fisher believes are slow and methodical on the part of investigators.

I am humbled

Michelle's family is gracious under stress and I sincerely hope they are united with Cassidy sooner than later. Reading the SW's leaves me no doubt, not that I had any before, than JY is responsible for the murder of Michelle.

Since you brought up the $500...... this presumably is the reason JYs closet was rifled. IF the "burglars" were so lucky as to "find" paydirt in JYs closet, why wasn't Michelles closet also rifled? You know....women and their "mad money".....

Shuze I have to say I have been studying on the articles that LE listed they were looking for. One that really intrigues me is the egg shaped sterling silver toothbox. These aren't that big, not that valuable in terms of dollars, especially in silver.

I quess Jason kept the toothbox in his closet ? Seems like a very intimate thing to take and not an incredibly expensive item when compared to wedding rings, especially platnum bands even. This just seems very odd to me. Puzzle puzzle. Study on that one will you ?

Keep in mind that KY accused the Fishers of taking all this stuff. Maybe LE needs to take a look at sister Kim's house, if she is still there anyhow, she seems to have a fascination with teeth.

The DA has got some work to do for sure. I don't think anything by itself would lead to a conviction but all the evidence together makes quite a case. I'm sure they are looking for a slam dunk, obviously they are looking for some specific evidence before bringing him to trial. I know that the sheriff has taken a personal interest in the case and you only get one shot at a conviction. I'm impatient but hopefully it will all work out for the best.

Shuze I have to say I have been studying on the articles that LE listed they were looking for. One that really intrigues me is the egg shaped sterling silver toothbox. These aren't that big, not that valuable in terms of dollars, especially in silver.

I quess Jason kept the toothbox in his closet ? Seems like a very intimate thing to take and not an incredibly expensive item when compared to wedding rings, especially platnum bands even. This just seems very odd to me. Puzzle puzzle. Study on that one will you ?

Keep in mind that KY accused the Fishers of taking all this stuff. Maybe LE needs to take a look at sister Kim's house, if she is still there anyhow, she seems to have a fascination with teeth.

JMO of course but I would think that he would be more inclined to keep something like this for sentimental value rather than the jewelry. Seems a bit risky to keep that on hand. Don't think he would be trying to pawn jewelry if he thought he could get away with it, got some life insurance coming his way.

The DA has got some work to do for sure. I don't think anything by itself would lead to a conviction but all the evidence together makes quite a case. I'm sure they are looking for a slam dunk, obviously they are looking for some specific evidence before bringing him to trial. I know that the sheriff has taken a personal interest in the case and you only get one shot at a conviction. I'm impatient but hopefully it will all work out for the best.

I agree with this - make sure there is enough to take this case to a successful conclusion. I believe it needs to be a DP case considering the planning, the coldness, the heartlessness and the inhumane suffering Michelle endured. Michelle and her family and friends deserve no less.

Sheriff Harrison just received a gruesome reminder not quite a month ago - perhaps this will generate new vigor into his work and commitment to Michelle.

JMO of course but I would think that he would be more inclined to keep something like this for sentimental value rather than the jewelry. Seems a bit risky to keep that on hand. Don't think he would be trying to pawn jewelry if he thought he could get away with it, got some life insurance coming his way.

The sentimental value of such an item is what struck me about the toothbox. Just seems incredibly odd for a murderer/robber to take it given the other jewelry present. Kinda says to me someone wanted to keep it.

The sentimental value of such an item is what struck me about the toothbox. Just seems incredibly odd for a murderer/robber to take it given the other jewelry present. Kinda says to me someone wanted to keep it.

Agreed!!!!!

Gotta run, I'll be back for the arrest.....

Trying to catch up here and gotta run again...

There is a heck of a lot of CE here. I don't see any problem with 2 shoe prints. The fact is one was his, the hush puppy. He was there. Bloody shoeprint on the pillow.

Thing is the Young clan has known about this for awhile and still they sit there hoping this will all go away. Shame on them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member