General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link RC.

Michelle had a wonderful family.

I hope LE can get enough evidence to indict and convict someone of this crime.

Michelle deserves justice.

JMHO
fran

:woohoo:

Almost fell off my chair!!! I was really losing hope they were gonna get that you know what. They are very close, right?

Questions: DD can you ask your dna man about the dna found in the blood spatter? If it's his blood then that's really good evidence but with him living there couldn't the defense say he touched the wall and that's how it got there? I know I'm missing the details here but I can't make out from the reports exactly the specifics of the dna and how it's incriminating to the time that Michelle was killed.

The phone or phones. Nothing to show his driving pattern? If his luggage was left in the car, phones turned off or batteries taken out I smell premeditation. Wouldn't the lack of phone pings be incriminating? He can't just say he turned them off because now they still ping while turned off. He didn't go back to the hotel to get anything. Probably planned to go back and clean up though.

Now the driving time. ( I know RC is gonna answer this) The SUV was seen 4 to 5 am, he has to clean up somewhere and make it to the meeting. Doable?

The rock propping the side door ........ Why was it still there ?

After killing Michelle at 2:45 am, his plan was to gather the heist, stage the scene a bit and get back on his way around 3:15 am...arriving back at the hotel around 5:45 am . Did he expect to get back in the hotel with the propped door at that time ? Since his room was empty, reckon he planned to be seen in the lobby before 6 am, dressed , reading the paper to cement his alibi ?

Of course, the extra time in the home tending to the bloody mess destroyed this plan....he had no time to stop at the hotel, so he drove straight through to Clintwood va, arriving 30 minutes late.

"Dammit..I couldn't get that stupid rock...oh well"

How do they know he put it there? Hopefully they got it and his fingerprints are on it. I just know that guests often do that so they don't have to keep pulling their card out. I've seen it. But again premeditation.

Jason Young's mamma has probably already stashed sonny in the back of someone's big moving van (unbeknownst to them). He's probably headed for the border, complete with fried chicken, gin, money, clothes and such. She's probably got it all planned out for him to make it to a destination and survive. Would someone please make a movie?

:woohoo:

Almost fell off my chair!!! I was really losing hope they were gonna get that you know what. They are very close, right?

Questions: DD can you ask your dna man about the dna found in the blood spatter? If it's his blood then that's really good evidence but with him living there couldn't the defense say he touched the wall and that's how it got there? I know I'm missing the details here but I can't make out from the reports exactly the specifics of the dna and how it's incriminating to the time that Michelle was killed.

The phone or phones. Nothing to show his driving pattern? If his luggage was left in the car, phones turned off or batteries taken out I smell premeditation. Wouldn't the lack of phone pings be incriminating? He can't just say he turned them off because now they still ping while turned off. He didn't go back to the hotel to get anything. Probably planned to go back and clean up though.

Now the driving time. ( I know RC is gonna answer this) The SUV was seen 4 to 5 am, he has to clean up somewhere and make it to the meeting. Doable?

I will :crazy:

Just my thought - the two different shoe prints on the pillow tends to suggest to me that he cleaned up in the home. I think it is possible the "staged" scene with the jewelry box and the missing drawers may have been somewhat of an after thought to him thus two shoe prints left.

It has been said - apparently by various sources to include his friends, that he was late for his meeting in Clintwood. It would be interesting to see the actual footage at the hotel - what did he have with him when he checked in and did he have the same with him when he was seen leaving ? The warrants seem to indicate he was seen leaving but not seen returning to the hotel so I have to think this supports the concept that he cleaned up, changed clothes and shoes at his home after the murder. Packed up the evidence and headed straight to the meeting place. JMO

okay, just a thought. two different shoe prints...what if there was someone else there with him. who took and hid the evidence. we know the stuff wasn't in the SUV when he returned to Raleigh so where is it?

Apparently, the house cleaners got rid of things. Throwing away
clothes, shoes, new wallet, etc. ?:rolleyes:

That's why LE can't find them.

I saw this windy story :crazy:

I'm thinking I also recall the little mouthpiece saying Jy's family did a fair amount of cleaning on their own before the "professionals" were brought in - so from that perspective, the windy story could be true :crazy:

okay, just a thought. two different shoe prints...what if there was someone else there with him. who took and hid the evidence. we know the stuff wasn't in the SUV when he returned to Raleigh so where is it?

Athy that is possible of course. Someone could have been with him but I think ot would have to be someone very close to him. It is also possible someone helped him after the fact - as in entered the house to remove evidence to help. Just my opinion, seems the only DNA evidence reported related to JY. Not sure LE would discuss other DNA in a search warrant for residences where JY has lived since the murder so this leaves the possiblity open. Were I to guess who a possible second person could have been - it would be a family member and not a friend for the simple reason that a partial DNA profile was found on the jewelry box - the profile could not exclude Jy which indicates to me there is a possibility the family tree could possibly be included. Big sis - size 10 shoe, maybe so will look at some videos again - IIRC she isn't a whole lot smaller than JY. She did an interview saying she had been to the house many times, even taking her dogs. I doubt she volunteered an DNA sample.

:rolling::rolling::rolling:pearls

At least he was smart enough to change to dark clothes :crazy:

Yeah, put on something dark so that you won't be seen in a house with every light on... how dumb is that??!! I wish that newspaper guy had seen him - actually seen him in that dark sweater in one of the windows!!!!

How do they know he put it there? Hopefully they got it and his fingerprints are on it. I just know that guests often do that so they don't have to keep pulling their card out. I've seen it. But again premeditation.

That is a good point.
Unless they have his print (they would have said so in PC), that rock could have been placed by anyone....except if another guest used it, they would have kicked it away once they opened the door from outside.

We also need to know what time the staff found it.

That is a good point.
Unless they have his print (they would have said so in PC), that rock could have been placed by anyone....except if another guest used it, they would have kicked it away once they opened the door from outside.

We also need to know what time the staff found it.

Good points. Could be coincidence and explained away by the defense.

But dang, how unlucky can a guy be that it happened the same night he snuck about about midnight, with no proof that he returned.
Fact - he left.
Fact - he didn't return by any door with video surveillance.
Too bad for him.

Good points. Could be coincidence and explained away by the defense.

But dang, how unlucky can a guy be that it happened the same night he snuck about about midnight, with no proof that he returned.
Fact - he left.
Fact - he didn't return by any door with video surveillance.
Too bad for him.
Hey DD!:blowkiss:
And too, it happened the same night his pregnant wife was murdered!
And the NYT delivery guy happened to notice a light colored SUV in his driveway in the early morning hours too!
And where's that darn shirt???
Hmmm.

Just too many coincidences to be a coincidence for me!

And the NYT delivery guy happened to notice a light colored SUV in his driveway in the early morning hours too!
Hmmm.

Evening Gracia...I am posting from the hills tonight
We Had a 2 page list of CE before this new info.
Now we have a slam dunk case imo.

Evening Gracia...I am posting from the hills tonight
We Had a 2 page list of CE before this new info.
Now we have a slam dunk case imo.

Hey!:)
You're in the hills, as in up here? Well, just stay clear of Brevard as it could be getting kinda nasty over that way!

Oh I agree, a slam dunk, for sure! No doubt he planned it , and he did a pretty good job. Just not good enough. I know those cops want him bad!!!
I keep praying for an arrest this week, I have this week off.
Nevertheless, I don't think an arrest is too far down the road!

It just blows my mind that there are still "some" that are defnding Jason.
I guess they will all the way to the end!

Web-Feature-Jason-Young-Cassidy-in-.jpg

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/image_gallery/3409423/
Jason Young is using photos of himself and his daughter Cassidy to seek dating relationships via the internet.
NC WANTED has obtained exclusive new photos of Jason Young traveling and vacationing with his daughter Cassidy, and also his mother, Pat Young of Brevard.
Cassidy Young is the daughter of Jason and Michelle Young.

Web-Feature-Jason-Young-Cassidy-in-.jpg

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/image_gallery/3409423/
Jason Young is using photos of himself and his daughter Cassidy to seek dating relationships via the internet.
NC WANTED has obtained exclusive new photos of Jason Young traveling and vacationing with his daughter Cassidy, and also his mother, Pat Young of Brevard.
Cassidy Young is the daughter of Jason and Michelle Young.

WTH???:curses:

This creep never ceases to amaze me!

Hmmm.

Hi ya, Sweetmop! :blowkiss:
I so agree with you regarding the coincidences.
And what a coincidence it all happened the night before he sent his unsuspecting sister in law to go retrieve a document for him and what happens? She finds her dead sister's body!

And! His shoe print on her bloody pillow.

Let us know what you're hearing in those mountains, k? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member