General Discussion-Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I not sure why you are either. You are the one that brought it up. The lady asked about Sayville NY.

Just a contrast example Hon

Sayville = Yankee paradise

Andrews = Rebel landfill

Can we drop this now ?
If not, please use PM.

Thanks

Hopefully she won't have to get too involved in this one. But even evil SOB's have a right to a fair trial. TS are very good but they can't make every case go their way esp. when the evidence tells the tale. (cf. Jeffrey MacDonald and Ann Miller).

For some reason I tend to think Ms. Stubbs had some assistance with some of the questions she asked in the BC spectacle. She won't have that luxury this time around. Plenty of info in the warrants but I don't see that the warrants provide a large volume of ammunition for TS.

I would still like Alice as long as she doesn't sink to the K & B/Sandlin level. :crazy: I admire good work.

Hopefully she won't have to get too involved in this one. But even evil SOB's have a right to a fair trial. TS are very good but they can't make every case go their way esp. when the evidence tells the tale. (cf. Jeffrey MacDonald and Ann Miller).

Alice is an accomplished divorce and custody lawyer.
Doubtful she will participate in the WD or criminal trials.
Look for big Roger to help out little Rog .....Ma Pat will be flat broke by the time she pays for the WD case and then the criminal trial.:bang:
Jason continues to destroy a lot of lives.

[quote=SleuthyGal But even evil SOB's have a right to a fair trial.

SNIPPED

Sad but true, Sleuthy Gal. Here's hoping justice prevails. Way late. But eventually.:crazy:

I actually am here watching the BC case. Someone ask about Sayville NY and I posted some web links. I didn't invent the sites they are the first ones up when you google. You are the one that couldn't wait to jump in about another little town. That had nothing to do with the question the poster ask. If I'm not mistaken you are the one that posted the amount of BC's bonus for the year. I will have to research that. If you are you were way off on that.

Sure.:waitasec:

Sad but true, Sleuthy Gal. Here's hoping justice prevails. Way late. But eventually.:crazy:

It's one of the foundations of our constitution, so it's actually a very good thing. I would want those protections if it were me.

It's sad that MY was murdered, and it's sad that she was married to a cheating/killer hillbilly louse...and I certainly hope that the evidence will be presented in a criminal court one day, and that a jury will find this evidence compelling, beyond a reasonable doubt.

And while I do get frustrated with the slowwwww road to justice, I still think it's a very, very good thing that we have our constitution, which gives rights to everyone.

Sooooooooo lol I am in Australia and have nfi where these places are - but was what i said correct ? its kind of like the Laci P case ?

Alice is an accomplished divorce and custody lawyer.
Doubtful she will participate in the WD or criminal trials.
Look for big Roger to help out little Rog .....Ma Pat will be flat broke by the time she pays for the WD case and then the criminal trial.:bang:
Jason continues to destroy a lot of lives.

Ha ha, JTF! She probably is flat broke already, what with supporting boy Jason and Cassidy, while preparing a place to hide him when the time comes. How far away are any caverns from Mamma's, that she can adorn with trappings for her fine boy?

It's one of the foundations of our constitution, so it's actually a very good thing. I would want those protections if it were me.

It's sad that MY was murdered, and it's sad that she was married to a cheating/killer hillbilly louse...and I certainly hope that the evidence will be presented in a criminal court one day, and that a jury will find this evidence compelling, beyond a reasonable doubt.

And while I do get frustrated with the slowwwww road to justice, I still think it's a very, very good thing that we have our constitution, which gives rights to everyone.

Me too. Agreed.:)

With the national publicity, this is little Roger's opportunity to 'make a name for himself '. I bet daddy and uncle wade will be willing step in and offer their expert help so the boy shines. After all, these 2 aren't getting any younger and it's time for new Smith blood to step up.

With the national publicity, this is little Roger's opportunity to 'make a name for himself '. I bet daddy and uncle wade will be willing step in and offer their expert help so the boy shines. After all, these 2 aren't getting any younger and it's time for new Smith blood to step up.

Morning jtf!:)

No doubt about it in my mind.

Ha ha. Little Roger's turn to shine.

Is this the old Raleigh Smith family with a son named Monty and a daughter named Jill Smith? How about a daughter named Monica? Any of those families?

Monty and Jill would be in their late 50s by now. I have stories, if they are the family.

Well, I guess jason will be filing his answer to the WD suit by Nov 30th, since he was served on Oct 30th.
Since Nov 30 is a Sunday, we should be reading it on or before Fri, Nov 28th.

Getting antsy here. Hate to think of him chowing down on Thanksgiving because we all know what he's thankful for!:mad:

Well, I guess jason will be filing his answer to the WD suit by Nov 30th, since he was served on Oct 30th.
Since Nov 30 is a Sunday, we should be reading it on or before Fri, Nov 28th.

Getting antsy here. Hate to think of him chowing down on Thanksgiving because we all know what he's thankful for!:mad:

The courthouse is closed Thursday and Friday.
Jason will need to send the written answer to Linda's attorney via certified mail. If it is sent and post marked Friday, that will mean it should be filed at the courthouse on Monday, Dec 1.

The courthouse is closed Thursday and Friday.
Jason will need to send the written answer to Linda's attorney via certified mail. If it is sent and post marked Friday, that will mean it should be filed at the courthouse on Monday, Dec 1.

Ahhh thanks for explaining. I didn't realize the courthouse would be closed both of those days.

Have a nice Thanksgiving JTF!:)

Jason, I hope you choke on your collards and turkey. You deserve it. I guess you won't, though, 'cause Mamma cuts your food up for you still, right?

Hope you're enjoying your turkey leftovers Jason. Next year you'll be somebody's "turkey boy" at the big house.

Hear it Jason? Tick tock....tick tock....tick tock Your clock is running down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy