General Discussion-Thread No. 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whatever they call it... what I find sad is that they asked for 180 day extension back in June, with an option to extend again if they can make a good case for it. And what that tells me is they didn't envision themselves bringing the case forward to arrest between June and Dec. (or at least considered that nothing would happen on that front). :frown:

I also fear that the DA is hoping to ride the coattails of LF and the WDS and waiting to see how that all plays out in court first. I hope my fear is unfounded. I realize those size 10 shoes are causing them agita because they need to prove JLY did the deed himself (or wielded the weapon himself). Sigh....

I also fear that the DA is hoping to ride the coattails of LF and the WDS and waiting to see how that all plays out in court first. I hope my fear is unfounded. I realize those size 10 shoes are causing them agita because they need to prove JLY did the deed himself (or wielded the weapon himself). Sigh....

Yes, if there is any evidence of a conspiracy with another person in the house, it may be hard to pin first degree murder on Jason Young.

Conspiracy to commit murder and 20 years is not justice.

And her legal bills for this action could be very expensive at $250 / hr.
If the DA gets a conviction first, her action is automatic and she wins her case....Cassidy gets everything.

Wonder why the media outlets have made zero comment about this supposed motion to keep this document sealed for 19 days. Seeing as how both WRAL and the N & O are fighting an issue related to sealed warrants - one would think they would be raising some eyebrows over an 18 month old warrant. Very strange no comment from the media.

Wonder why the media outlets have made zero comment about this supposed motion to keep this document sealed for 19 days. Seeing as how both WRAL and the N & O are fighting an issue related to sealed warrants - one would think they would be raising some eyebrows over an 18 month old warrant. Very strange no comment from the media.

Notice there has been a different reporter on every N&O story + since AL is part-time, there is nobody at WRAL with a passion for this case.

I did e-mail the N&O this afternoon and woke them up....

=====================================================

Thanks for the information. We're looking into it now -- I don't yet know if there will be a story in tomorrow's paper, but we're going to see what we can come up with.

Thanks again,

sam s.

===============================================
On Dec 1, 2008, at 2:48 PM, wrote:

Hello

Ms Bobbitt at the clerk of court said there was a motion filed to keep the 7-5-07 search warrant sealed until 12-19-08.
Do you know if the Judge signed a new seal order ?

Also, today was the 30 day deadline for Jason Young to respond to Linda Fisher’s wrongful death suit.
I assume the N&O plans to report this ?

Thanks for keeping Michelle’s name in your paper.

I called Ms Bobbitt back at 8:30, 12-2-08

She said she "had another case on her mind" when she told me yesterday there was a motion to seal until 12-19-08...sorry for the bad information.
In any event, she said her directive is to "unseal" the warrant on Friday, 12-5-08

Maybe someone will point out to her that 180 days is 12-2-08, not 12-5-08

I called Ms Bobbitt back at 8:30, 12-2-08

She said she "had another case on her mind" when she told me yesterday there was a motion to seal until 12-19-08...sorry for the bad information.
In any event, she said her directive is to "unseal" the warrant on Friday, 12-5-08

Maybe someone will point out to her that 180 days is 12-2-08, not 12-5-08

Thanks for letting us know jtf.

Slain mom's husband fails to respond to wrongful death lawsuit

Raleigh, N.C. — The husband of a slain Wake County mother found dead in her home more than two years ago has failed to meet the deadline for responding to claims that he is responsible for her death.

According to an order entered Tuesday morning in Wake County Superior Court, Jason Young is defaulting on his right to answer claims in the lawsuit, filed in late October by Michelle Young's mother, Linda Fisher.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4061834/

So he's essentially admitting guilt? This surprises me.....it really does. What is his strategy, if any?

I'm not surprised he just ignored the whole thing. The law declares him culpable because he forfeited by not answering, but I'm sure in his own twisted mind it was him giving Linda, et. al. the finger.

He was going to lose anyway; it's kind of smart strategically in that LE doesn't get any additional information than what they had already from their own investigation (no depo, no testimony). At least it won't drag out for Linda, but how they go about getting his *advertiser censored*(ets) now will be interesting.

And of course the ever-present question that never goes away: how are they going to prove that he acted alone so that the DA will FINALLY charge him?

Jason has been silent since November 3, 2006, why would he open his mouth now?
I didn't expect anything different out of him. Did anyone?
He's silent.
He's been uncooperative.
He's apathetic.
He's uncaring.
He is guilty.

I'm not surprised he just ignored the whole thing. The law declares him culpable because he forfeited by not answering, but I'm sure in his own twisted mind it was him giving Linda, et. al. the finger.

He was going to lose anyway; it's kind of smart strategically in that LE doesn't get any additional information than what they had already from their own investigation (no depo, no testimony). At least it won't drag out for Linda, but how they go about getting his *advertiser censored*(ets) now will be interesting.

And of course the ever-present question that never goes away: how are they going to prove that he acted alone so that the DA will FINALLY charge him?

In answer to your question, SleuthyGal...
"And of course the ever-present question that never goes away: how are they going to prove that he acted alone so that the DA will FINALLY charge him?"

I think the DA is going to have to just do it!!! :mad: If Jason is arrested today, and if he had an accomplice, they won't be able to make him shut up then!
Though, personally, I believe he acted alone. It was Jason and only Jason who murdered Michelle and Rylan.

My goodness, isn't there enough evidence right now?

Jason has been silent since November 3, 2006, why would he open his mouth now?
I didn't expect anything different out of him. Did anyone?
He's silent.
He's been uncooperative.
He's apathetic.
He's uncaring.
He is guilty.

I expected nothing from the murderer and that is exactly what he delivered - nothing. His only goal is to get away with murder - nothing else matters. He is living off his mommie because he can't keep a job, he is using his and Michelle's daughter as bait to entice women into his miserable life and is making a mockery of being human. Hope mommie is proud of her charming little piece of garbage. Coward.

JMO

Jason's gonna get what's coming to him. He'll get it alright. I hope he's scared.

Well Collin??? Now what? The ball's in your Court again!

I expected nothing from the murderer and that is exactly what he delivered - nothing. His only goal is to get away with murder - nothing else matters. He is living off his mommie because he can't keep a job, he is using his and Michelle's daughter as bait to entice women into his miserable life and is making a mockery of being human. Hope mommie is proud of her charming little piece of garbage. Coward.

JMO

I couldn't agree more, RC. I am sick that he just continues on and thinks he is too good to have to face the music.

JMO
You got that right, RC! He won't get away with murder. He'll get his!
Karma ain't no fun! Not the kind that will come 'round for him!
I firmly believe that. And Jason will find out all about it! Bubba will teach him.

Mama should of weaned 'the boy' long ago!
( sorry, that's sick I know... couldn't resist!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025