General Discussion-Thread No. 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maja posted this in the media thread - thought I'd put it here since many of us check here more.

NC Wanted latest:

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/4065502/

Also:

A new search warrant returned Wednesday morning asks for all text communications, e-mail activity, searches and other online activities related to a Yahoo! e-mail account belonging to Jason Young.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4069703/

They'll learn how much he hates Michael Jordan and that he doesn't like the tarheels, in rather vivid language - youngpack & packyoung. He makes a lot of comments about b-ball. Not a care in the world has he.

They'll learn how much he hates Michael Jordan and that he doesn't like the tarheels, in rather vivid language - youngpack & packyoung. He makes a lot of comments about b-ball. Not a care in the world has he.

Oh bruther. :furious: I've just about had it with him! I was hoping LE had a ligitimate reason - sounds like they're just trying to harrass him. It's good in a way - LE continuously reminding him and his family this is not going away. Might be time for another S/W on Heather's house.:crazy:I will really be celebrating when I see him in his jail garb.

Oh bruther. :furious: I've just about had it with him! I was hoping LE had a ligitimate reason - sounds like they're just trying to harrass him. It's good in a way - LE continuously reminding him and his family this is not going away. Might be time for another S/W on Heather's house.:crazy:I will really be celebrating when I see him in his jail garb.

Jilly - there might be another name or two he uses. I doubt it is harrassment, the possibility exists that after he lost his job, again, he continued using his accounts on someone else's computer - in fact there are posts he has made after he lost the use of his Novo computer so he has still been out in cyberspace playing, either a computer he purchased or one he has access to. Might as well check for good measure.

You think those orange and white stripes will look as good on him as they do on the jailed one Brad ?

RC, where did you read this? I want to read it too. Is this something I missed, being able to see what they found on his emails, aside from the ones he wrote with his sister from before? Or maybe it was there and I've forgotten as usual.

(And now, with the latest teens from the Apex area who are charged with murdering the missing student...what next?? Too many people in this world, or at least Wake County, see others as disposable.)

RC, where did you read this? I want to read it too. Is this something I missed, being able to see what they found on his emails, aside from the ones he wrote with his sister from before? Or maybe it was there and I've forgotten as usual.

(And now, with the latest teens from the Apex area who are charged with murdering the missing student...what next?? Too many people in this world, or at least Wake County, see others as disposable.)

Google youngpack - you will find a number of places where he has posted. NC state boards and such

Another link to add about the email searches.
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1318854.html
Wake sheriff’s investigators are searching an e-mail account that belongs to the husband of Michelle Young, the young mother and Progress Energy employee who was found dead in the bedroom of her Wake County home more than two years ago.

Thanks RC and PattyCake. They don't call you Websleuths for naught. I don't know why I missed that opportunity to Google it myself. Sometimes I look directly at something and really don't see it.

Yes, thanks. I'd seen that. I just don't see the "Michael Jordan" talk. But that's boring, so I don't need to see it!

I see a movie or book in this one. I can already visualize and hear the actor who would play Jason Young: "My love, I can see pain in my future. Pain, as well as there being two broken hearts." (whose, I wonder: Michelle Young's, Cassidy's, Mamma's [ha], Michelle Money's husband and children?). Certainly not Jason's of Michelle Money's.

Then it would continue, scene two: "What do you mean, sister of mine? You think that Roger is enjoying the lovgevity of this case, watching the dollar signs roll by? There is a set fee for the investigation. If it takes a year or twenty, one SET FEE! Pass the hog gravy, please, Mamma. And would ya please cut up my road kill sausage before you set back down to eat."

I'd write the whole thing now, but space is limited.

Yes, thanks. I'd seen that. I just don't see the "Michael Jordan" talk. But that's boring, so I don't need to see it!

I see a movie or book in this one. I can already visualize and hear the actor who would play Jason Young: "My love, I can see pain in my future. Pain, as well as there being two broken hearts." (whose, I wonder: Michelle Young's, Cassidy's, Mamma's [ha], Michelle Money's husband and children?). Certainly not Jason's of Michelle Money's.

Then it would continue, scene two: "What do you mean, sister of mine? You think that Roger is enjoying the lovgevity of this case, watching the dollar signs roll by? There is a set fee for the investigation. If it takes a year or twenty, one SET FEE! Pass the hog gravy, please, Mamma."

I'd write the whole thing now, but space is limited.

Instead of Michelle having a broken heart - he broke her head. Brutal, stone cold, murderer.

"I don't care how Cassidy will "feel" when she finds out what happened, I only care about how difficult it will be for ME."

I know about emotional/physical trauma and how it manifests itself years after the fact.

If Cassidy saw anything or heard, during her mother's murder, there will come a time when it resurfaces later on. Of course she will probably have flashbacks of the murder scene, the blood, the distorted vision of her mother. Then, the upset of losing a mom, being taken to live in a new setting with all new caretakers. You know how it's said that what happens to us by the age of three makes a great difference.

As Cassidy grows up she WILL hear and read, be told about and flash back to this murder of her mother and baby brother to be. No doubt the feelings of sadness, anger, resentment and WHY, will overcome her one day. It will take part of her life to live through it all and work it out in her mind, hopefully with professional help. What a gift Jason has left behind, all for his lusty, school boy passions. What kind of brain is it that can get through college but be stupid enough to do what he has done and think that by not talking to LE he will get by free, because "it will settle down, people will forget, and people won't notice"?

i noticed this paragraph on the one link:

Jason Young failed to meet a Dec. 2 deadline for contesting the claim, and Fisher's attorneys say that by not responding, he is essentially admitting to the allegations.

Shout out to Scout !

Scout, requesting your brain power - nothing major but something very curious to note.

While reading through the 11/6/2008 warrant - page 9 - first full paragraph very near the end JY tells his sister Kim the following:

" A Public trial means nothing, zero, zilch. If it filters out "true" friends, great.

Having followed your blog and occasionally reading your message boards, it dawned on me that I have read this particular line before. I first noticed it as a signature line for Gojo - how ironic aye ? The first note of the use of this quote that I noted was on your message board on September 22,2008 at 7:21 pm. As you can see, that is several days prior to the search warrant even being requested.

Just wanted to point this out to you as I found it very interesting. Do you have any thoughts on it ?

Good one, RC. Let's cite Jason with plagiarism too, now that you have found it. Is GOJO the same as Jason Young? Or is GOJO the one who claims to be Jason's ex-teacher? I'm not up on these things. Maybe Jason is one of those dumb people who has to use a thesaurus or copy lines from other works to "express" himself. (We know how he expresses himself PHYSICALLY. Like a four-year-old who wants instant gratification.)

Shout out to Scout !

Scout, requesting your brain power - nothing major but something very curious to note.

While reading through the 11/6/2008 warrant - page 9 - first full paragraph very near the end JY tells his sister Kim the following:

" A Public trial means nothing, zero, zilch. If it filters out "true" friends, great.

Having followed your blog and occasionally reading your message boards, it dawned on me that I have read this particular line before. I first noticed it as a signature line for Gojo - how ironic aye ? The first note of the use of this quote that I noted was on your message board on September 22,2008 at 7:21 pm. As you can see, that is several days prior to the search warrant even being requested.

Just wanted to point this out to you as I found it very interesting. Do you have any thoughts on it ?

Thanks for pointing that out, RC. Yes, it is interesting. I'm not sure what to make of it. Are you suggesting the possibility that gojo and Jason are one and the same or one like the LGM? ;)

Shout out to Scout !

Gojo quoted his favorite son after the Sw was returned and then used it as a signature line for a while after that.
I guess I missed the 9-22-08 Post @ 7:21 Pm before it was deleted ?

Sorry, I didn't go and look up the post. If the line was in his signature line, that gets changed any time the signature is changed in his profile.

I just want to know when this is gonna be arrested and behind bars- this puzzle has turned into a nightmare that no one ever awakens from- I have lost all my patience with LE- and I dont do that :snooty:
this is ridiculous- I am flabbergasted and disgusted with le--
sorry for the rant, but I just cant believe it anymore-
rc- best guess from you-when is this gonna see prison?

Sorry, I didn't go and look up the post. If the line was in his signature line, that gets changed any time the signature is changed in his profile.
yes it does- you cant use a "date" to try and backtrack- i

I just want to know when this is gonna be arrested and behind bars- this puzzle has turned into a nightmare that no one ever awakens from- I have lost all my patience with LE- and I dont do that :snooty:
this is ridiculous- I am flabbergasted and disgusted with le--
sorry for the rant, but I just cant believe it anymore-
rc- best guess from you-when is this gonna see prison?

We all join in your disgust, but in all fairness you need to blame the wake county DA's office for not authorizing the indictment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member