General Discussion-Thread No. 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know when this is gonna be arrested and behind bars- this puzzle has turned into a nightmare that no one ever awakens from- I have lost all my patience with LE- and I dont do that :snooty:
this is ridiculous- I am flabbergasted and disgusted with le--
sorry for the rant, but I just cant believe it anymore-
rc- best guess from you-when is this gonna see prison?

Hello j2mirish :)

Luv I have no clue when JY will become acquainted with Brad Cooper - only hope that he will and that it will be soon.

I went through a time of being fed up with LE on this case as well - however, what is now obvious, and JY and crew should take note of, is LE is not going to just let this go away. One has to hand it to WCSO - they have to be infinitly more frustrated than we are - but no way is JY going to get away with it.

Mamma Pat is probably packing up her boy to send to the cave in the mountains. An Eric Rudolph-esque scenario. After all, Jason had Eric's website on his computer. Jason is stupid, right? Add that to scared (at least Mamma is) and they are probably heading off to put the boy into hibernation somewhere cozy. He would not last long without Mamma though. I can see him in his SpiderMan jammies, dragging back to Mamma's from the woods.

I only hope that Cassidy is being watched by proper authorities so that she does not "disappear".

ETA: I just thought of this: Do you think that Jason Young had even thought of killing Cassidy? Remember, he tried to "rid" Michelle of her other pregnancies with the planned accidents. He murdered Michelle and their baby with Cassidy in the home. Drugged Cassidy while he did it, assuming it all pans out as true.

I can see his sick mind thinking that he will drug and murder Cassidy too, but not following through in the end. He could have had this in his plans but "aborted" his plans with Cassidy. He would have liked to have been free from all ties to start over with other women in a "new" life free of debt (his insurance payments he was counting on) and free from wife and child(ren).

Hello j2mirish :)

Luv I have no clue when JY will become acquainted with Brad Cooper - only hope that he will and that it will be soon.

I went through a time of being fed up with LE on this case as well - however, what is now obvious, and JY and crew should take note of, is LE is not going to just let this go away. One has to hand it to WCSO - they have to be infinitly more frustrated than we are - but no way is JY going to get away with it.
Ole Jason just thought this would all go away! Dream on Jason!

I am sure this case has been frustrating as heck for LE. I can't begin to imagine the frustration that Linda and Meredith endure, on top of their sadness and their loss!

I have been fed up with this case as well. Justice is long overdue!
I have to believe an arrest is near, especially with these new releases.

I am most concerned for Cassidy's safety and emotional health now!
Bad things happen when murderers are backed into corners.

And Cassidy told us, " Daddy did it."

Ole Jason just thought this would all go away! Dream on Jason!

I am sure this case has been frustrating as heck for LE. I can't begin to imagine the frustration that Linda and Meredith endure, on top of their sadness and their loss!

I have been fed up with this case as well. Justice is long overdue!
I have to believe an arrest is near, especially with these new releases.

I am most concerned for Cassidy's safety and emotional health now!
Bad things happen when murderers are backed into corners.

And Cassidy told us, " Daddy did it."

Hey Sweetmop - doing okay ?

One thing these warrants pretty much verify, at least IMO, is that Cassidy did indeed know something - somehow she got bloody - somehow she got medicated and cleaned up to be kept away from the blood.

Cassidy says "daddy did it" - I believe her, ashamed the paternal side of her family does not. Talk about the proverbial fox in the hen house - the prime witness is in the possesion of the murderer. Scary as heck to think about that...

I'm ok RC and I hope you and yours' are as well.
Yes, the thought of Jason having Cassidy in his care scares me also.
I fear for what he could do to her! We know as fact, that Jason has no respect for human life! I believe the little girl too. Little ones don't lie. And she is very precocious.

They may also be testing some residual medicine on the inside of the dropper to see if it contains Cassidy's DNA. When I give my babies medicine using a dropper, there is always medicine left on the inside of the dropper. Since the dropper goes into the mouth and most of the medicine comes out but not all, the residual medicine could have come in contact with Cassidy's saliva and contain DNA. I always try to wash the dropper out so I don't spread germs between my twins and it can be very hard to get the residual medicine out! I doubt that JY would have had the brains to wash out the dropper. JMO

This is a minor point, but the DA's name is COLON, not Colin. Just wanted to clear that up since we all want to send him notes to hurry up and arrest JY! What a nice Christmas gift that would be.

Yes and since his name is COLON, I fear he may need a Colonoscopy in order to finally get moving on this case. He seems a bit ummm....constipated when it comes to the Young murder arrest.

Yes and since his name is COLON, I fear he may need a Colonoscopy in order to finally get moving on this case. He seems a bit ummm....constipated when it comes to the Young murder arrest.
:clap:
lol!:)
I firmly agree, SleuthyGal.
Yes, Colon needs to get some intestinal fortitude!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

From Cassidy: Daddy Did It
From Judge Stephens: Jason Did It

To Colon Willoughby: HEY! JASON DID IT! INDICT HIM ALREADY WILL YA!

Sheesh!

Sami
Amen!!!

The only thing better than this that we could witness will be the day JY performs the perp walk, is read the charges against him, taken to trial and found criminally responsible and is thrown in jail and the key thrown away forever.

According to the judgement - Jason Young is not a suspect or a POI but instead is a "Slayer" - the name fits very well.

Actually watching him hear that he is getting the DP is what will be the best thing of all. If any one of these murdering husbands deserves it, HE does!

The only thing better than this that we could witness will be the day JY performs the perp walk, is read the charges against him, taken to trial and found criminally responsible and is thrown in jail and the key thrown away forever.

According to the judgement - Jason Young is not a suspect or a POI but instead is a "Slayer" - the name fits very well.

"Authorities have never called Jason Young a suspect or person of interest in the case, but they did call him a slayer on Friday."

:woohoo:

Right to the point...I like that. Bypass suspect, directly to guilty.

Actually watching him hear that he is getting the DP is what will be the best thing of all. If any one of these murdering husbands deserves it, HE does!

As long as I hear he will never step foot outside of a jail, I'm good with it. The needle is too merciful compared to what Slayer boy did to Michelle - let him rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member