General Discussion-Thread No. 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jilly - there might be another name or two he uses. I doubt it is harrassment, the possibility exists that after he lost his job, again, he continued using his accounts on someone else's computer - in fact there are posts he has made after he lost the use of his Novo computer so he has still been out in cyberspace playing, either a computer he purchased or one he has access to. Might as well check for good measure.

You think those orange and white stripes will look as good on him as they do on the jailed one Brad ?

Yup!! He always wanted to be the class clown, so now he'll even look the part!
Sorry, I didn't reply yesterday - computer problems!

Early indication is at least some of the 7-5-07 SW was for his youngpack@yahoo.com account.

Makes sense it was sealed for 6 months and the one done the other day was the 'latest' activity they could get before he is tipped off and shuts down the account.

Yep, as expected, that's how the cops had the e-mail exchanges between Jason and Kimmy.

I have to applaud LE on this one! Jason and Kim are just plain stupid, proof positive! And LE was well aware of that fact! lol! :) :clap:
There's really a whole lot of stupid players in this case, isn't there? As is evidenced on other boards, as well. Oh, I so look forward to the day that the hate-filled, nasty Gojo has disappeared from our midst! The "sight" of his ridculous ramblings, sinister insinuations , and snotty remarks make me sick! I refuse to post where that azz is at home! I can't stomach being a part of the same board where he stops in, and everyone falls all over him, trying to pump info from him. Such useless space!! And sickening the attention he's given, he eats that up!
Whew! Sorry, my ranting got away from me there! :eek:

I share in everyone's impatience waiting for an arrest!
My gosh, enough is enough!
Just DO IT, Colin!:mad:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4081439/

Under the suspicion that Michelle Young’s killer tried to medicate the 29-year-old’s young daughter to keep her from possibly interfering with the slaying of her mother, Wake County sheriff’s investigators asked the court for a search warrant to obtain a DNA sample from the child, according to a search warrant unsealed Friday, more than a year after it was carried out.

According to an affidavit for a July 25, 2007, warrant, detectives found a bottle of Extra Strength Tylenol/Adult Rapid Blast Liquid and a medicine dropper that contained liquid residue on Cassidy Young’s dresser. They believe it was used to medicate the child with the belief that it would have made her drowsy.

Sweep mop...the clerk's office read off the search warrant this am and said it was yahoo.com....I have a suspicion there is more than opened today or they just pulled the 12-3-08 in error ?

Under the suspicion that Michelle Young’s killer tried to medicate the 29-year-old’s young daughter to keep her from possibly interfering with the slaying of her mother, Wake County sheriff’s investigators asked the court for a search warrant to obtain a DNA sample from the child, according to a search warrant unsealed Friday, more than a year after it was carried out.

According to an affidavit for a July 25, 2007, warrant, detectives found a bottle of Extra Strength Tylenol/Adult Rapid Blast Liquid and a medicine dropper that contained liquid residue on Cassidy Young’s dresser. They believe it was used to medicate the child with the belief that it would have made her drowsy.

Just bumping this up again!
Let me say again... Cassidy Young should not be in the "care" of the Youngs!

What are you waiting for, Mr. D.A.???:mad:

Sweep mop...the clerk's office read off the search warrant this am and said it was yahoo.com....I have a suspicion there is more than opened today or they just pulled the 12-3-08 in error ?

Just the Fax, You have access to some of those LE guys down there, tell them it's time! That little girl's in harm's way with her loving daddy and the dysfunctional home life.

Remember Colin!... " Daddy did it" Cassidy told all of you.

WTH is the WCSO waiting for????!!!!!!!! Colin get off your...chair and do something!

I am having a hard time understanding this. How could they find evidence of a dose of Extra Strength Tylenol/Adult Rapid Blast Liquid
8 months after she was given the drug :confused:

Do I have this right? - They asked for a blood sample from Cassidy a year after the murder?

I am having a hard time understanding this. How could they find evidence of a dose of Extra Strength Tylenol/Adult Rapid Blast Liquid
They evidently tested Cassidy's DNA that they'd obtained on Nov. 3, 06. After further findings, etc.

I went away from the computer and when I came back I didn't see a new page.
I'm wondering the same thing as you?

Just thinking - some drugs do remain in the system for a long time. Maybe this is one of those drugs.

Warrants released to the media Friday in the Michelle Young murder case focus on the condition of her young child during and after the murder. According to the warrants, while searching the Young's house, investigators found an eight once bottle of Extra Strength Tylenol Adult Rapid Blast Liquid on a shelf in then two-year-old Cassidy Young's bedroom. Photographs show a medicine dropper "commonly used to deliver liquid medications to children" on the same shelf as the medicine.
In the warrants, investigators say that because of the location of the medicine and the dropper, they believe the medicine was delivered to Cassidy Young "under the mistaken belief that it would cause drowsiness." Investigators say that once Cassidy was asleep, "the perpetrator would have been able to commit or continue their attack without worrying about interference from the child."
The warrants also question Cassidy's whereabouts during the crime. According to the warrants, bloody child size footprints were found on the floor of Cassidy's bathroom. Investigators also found blood on the carpet between the room Michelle Young was found murdered in and Cassidy's bedroom. Further, Michelle Young's sister Meredith Fisher told investigators she found Cassidy with clean feet under the sheets on her parents' bed. In the warrants, they say because of the bloody footprints in Cassidy's bathroom, it's "logical" to conclude that the child was carried from the murder scene to her bathroom. Investigators also searched Michelle Young's Lexus SUV to see if there was any sign that Cassidy was removed from the scene. However, they did not recover anything from the SUV.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6540109

I went away from the computer and when I came back I didn't see a new page.
I'm wondering the same thing as you?

Just thinking - some drugs do remain in the system for a long time. Maybe this is one of those drugs.
I imagine they tested a hair sample from Cassidy.
Evidence of drugs are obtainable for years, that way.

And also, they could have done liver function studies on blood obtained from Cassidy. This drug could do damage to a child's liver!

With it now confirmed that he did indeed drug his baby girl, I guess we should all be thankful that she wasn't dead also!!!

What a sick, evil ****!:furious:

I imagine they tested a hair sample from Cassidy.
Evidence of drugs are obtainable for years, that way.

Someone from another board speculated they wanted her DNA to compare to DNA remaining on the outside of the medicine dropper....sounds reasonable, as it would prove she was given that particular medicine .

Someone from another board speculated they wanted her DNA to compare to DNA remaining on the outside of the medicine [/B]dropper....sounds reasonable, as it would prove she was given that particular medicine .

The medicine dropper was found lying beside the other drugs, I believe. They can test that medicine dropper for DNA. That's what I believe they mean by DNA testing. They are testing the DROPPER. Probably has been saved and the saliva has dried on it.

Wow. This is getting more hopeful, finding out the parts that we don't know yet.

Thanks for pointing that out, RC. Yes, it is interesting. I'm not sure what to make of it. Are you suggesting the possibility that gojo and Jason are one and the same or one like the LGM? ;)

ROFL ! LGM :clap:

No - no suggestion, as usual just curious. Crafty crew in the hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14