General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theories and hope that Haleigh were somewhere and still alive came to an end when I saw Misty standing on that dock.

I also have the image of Ron being led out after the family briefing....not much of a reaction there. "We are here to tell you about a search for your daughter in the river" and you have no reaction....????....the rest of the family were in tears!

my best theory now is that there is not even ONE honest person in the bunch!

ABSOLUTLY NO HEART!

Okay. We now have a thread in the main forum stating that Art Harris will have big breaking news in this case tomorrow. ETA: Now the thread has been moved to the private area. It was in the main forum when I started writing this.

UUUMMMM, let me see. It will go something like this: Haleigh is alive and willl be coming home. Haleigh got inbetween Ronald and Misty when they were fighting and got badly injured. Ronald could not let her be seen because of CFS already being on his case, so he arranged her disappearance. Grandma Sykes and TN helped arrange the details. Haleigh was to be 'found' after she had recovered, but there was never a good time to bring her back. This person was to be paid, and also get the reward money. Ronald was drug dealing to get money to pay this person in the interium to take care of Haleigh. Misty had to really hurry to have someone help her get the drugs out of the house as well as the pot plants over to the Mondex that had been in Juniors room. They were transported in the van and that is how it got scratched. Ronald's many calls were to see if all had been accomplished.

Now that it looks as if Ronald and Misty are going away to prison for a long, long time, someone has decided to talk. Haleigh is not dead, and this is why everyone appeared so fake with their tears and grief.

Tommy's lawyer says Tommy knows what happened. Tommy is really afraid of going to prison, and he knows he is losing Lindsy and his kids. He is in a good spot to make a deal with the SA.

Okay, I am dreaming. This was the only way I could think of where Haleigh would still be alive and all of the bad guys involved going to prison for it.

Do I honestly think this is what happened? No, but I can dream, can't I?

Here is an early video where Lyndsy and Lisa are laying the brick work for throwing Joe under the bus.

Starts around the 40sec mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvswuH4abSo&NR=1

What bothers me is around the 141 mark...listen to it a couple of times...who is "They" that wanted to stay in the living room to watch a movie while Misty and the kids where watching a movie in the bedroom. Who is "THEY" in the living room? If Misty in the kids where in the bedroom I think that Lisa gave us a clue about others in the home as "They" being in the living room.

- Junior. Even if he didn't remember what he saw or did that night, Misty/Ron would have to take the possibility of his remembering something that would give them away into account when coming up with the story. (So, e.g., I don't think he heard a gun go off, went anywhere, or saw Haleigh sick...)
Respectfully shortened. If Junior was drugged to get him to sleep (so Misty could party or not be bothered), he would be unlikely to correctly remember anything.

Respectfully shortened. If Junior was drugged to get him to sleep (so Misty could party or not be bothered), he would be unlikely to correctly remember anything.

Yes, and if Misty checked his responses, she might feel pretty confident that he wouldn't remember. It's also very possible that a dose that was deadly to Haleigh, with her respiratory problems, could be tolerated by Jr.

The OD theory is still my favorite, though I am more open to other theories than I used to be.

What bothers me is around the 141 mark...listen to it a couple of times...who is "They" that wanted to stay in the living room to watch a movie while Misty and the kids where watching a movie in the bedroom. Who is "THEY" in the living room? If Misty in the kids where in the bedroom I think that Lisa gave us a clue about others in the home as "They" being in the living room.

After listening to this interview, I don't believe Lisa is suggesting anyone besides Misty, HaLeigh & Jr were in the trailer that evening.

What Lisa said is there is a television in the living room and Junior wanted to stay up and watch the movie in there but Misty didn't allow him to and she goes on to explain that Junior & Misty were in the same bed together and HaLeigh was on the floor watching the movie Jr wanted to watch. Gee I thought Misty was up washing blankets and cleaning after she laid the kids down around 8pm and she went to bed around 10 pm?

To explain how the movie HaLeigh wanted to watch got in the VCR in the bedroom, Lisa Croslin said HaLeigh must have gotten up after Misty went to sleep and put it in. If HaLeigh went to bed at 8 pm and fell asleep in 20 minutes like Misty said she did, and Misty fell asleep shortly after she went to bed around 10 pm, this doesn’t add up either.

Lisa said there is no way HaLeigh would get up in the middle of the night and walk outside on her own and then Lindsy said HaLeigh wasn’t afraid to go in her van. I can't figure out why Lindsy made this statement. It is also questionable why Misty would turn all the lights off in the trailer when she went to sleep and not leave a light on for Ronald or the kids should they need to get up to use the bathroom.

The thing that messes up this whole case is rc. Much easier to piece together w/o him.

From the call of 911 and his swearing that somebody broke in, even suggesting a crow bar, to marrying the suspect and keeping her indoors away from LE to suggesting recently that Crystal took her suggests this guy is missing dots off his dominoes.

He protected and denied an altercation with JO in front of national media.He is not the one who hired a private investigator to find Haleigh. If it weren't for him and his behavior and inactions, I think the case would have been resolved a year ago.

The thing that messes up this whole case is rc. Much easier to piece together w/o him.

From the call of 911 and his swearing that somebody broke in, even suggesting a crow bar, to marrying the suspect and keeping her indoors away from LE to suggesting recently that Crystal took her suggests this guy is missing dots off his dominoes.

He protected and denied an altercation with JO in front of national media.He is not the one who hired a private investigator to find Haleigh. If it weren't for him and his behavior and inactions, I think the case would have been resolved a year ago.

You know, you have a great point!! If it weren't for RC running defense this case would have been solved. If he had thrown MC out in the beginning this case would have been solved.

Thanks Whisp for starting my Friday morning off with a smile--"missing the dots off his dominoes"

:floorlaugh:

wow, nice theories Bern and missingmeds. Really good, thought provoking posts. Bern, in particular, I like how your theory might explain RC's seeming possible involvment after the fact but him not knowing the real deal.

It would certainly explain a lot of his wishy washy, flaky behavior as it pertians to MC.

wow, nice theories Bern and missingmeds. Really good, thought provoking posts. Bern, in particular, I like how your theory might explain RC's seeming possible involvment after the fact but him not knowing the real deal.

It would certainly explain a lot of his wishy washy, flaky behavior as it pertians to MC.

this is the only way I can explain his reaction to Misty and her family. He thinks some part of this is his fault, but Misty is pointing to Tommy and Joe because she loves him. The truth could be, he was told that she OD and Misty claims she was home, but if she come back and Haleigh was dead, would she fess up to him that is what happened? I seriously doubt it. Misty may think it was one of the three, or two of the three, but isn't sure what really happened.

I find it very interesting that a black man approached Amber's grandmother's home in attempt to take the baby (Rons baby with Amber). Is there a police report for this somewhere? I think it was April 19, 2009 that this happened..

Little Jr reported a black man took HaLeigh... humm

Wonder if it was the same man... does anyone know who the man was that attempted to take Jordan (Ron and Amber's baby)??

I also wonder why there is no tatoo of Jordan??

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/haleigh-cummings-case-party-girls-busted-ronald-cummings-bolo/

Several reports (HLN, various) are now saying Tommy & Misty will not be arrested for Haleigh's homicide. Why?

If Misty's only crime is covering, imo, she'd only cover for Timmy or Ronald.

So ... which is it? Or ... is it both of them? :waitasec:

btw, Tommy would cover for Timmy. imo.

Maybe it's Ron & Timmy both?

Butterbean Theory:

Butterbean got a hold of one of Ron's weapons and shot Haleigh.

(of course, by accident!)

Never-the-less ... Cover-up ensues...

Motive: For the crime? I don't know
For the coverup? Drugs
Someone was the supplier. My guess: Ron
They all knew that if this was reported even if it was accidental that none of them would be able to be away from their drugs. If their supplier was locked up, there goes their source. The users were introduced to the bigger fish since this investigation started because RC had to keep a lower profile. They just got lucky when they ran into Brock. The vacation, the trip to Orlando was to SCORE. That's why Ron was on the phone warning Misty that Brock may have been a plant. The marriage, the divorce meant nothing to either one of them. It was a facade so they could keep up appearances while engaging in their illegal activity all the while. They've all been covering in different degrees to protect that dirty little secret. They continued to buy, sell, use those drugs in spite of Haleigh missing. That was the priority from the start. They CAN'T tell the truth because it's all surrounding the drugs. That was the motive behind this whole case. This is strictly "Just my opinion".

Something that sticks in my craw is the fact that Misty and Ron were on the outs.

Ron kicked her out the week before, she vagabonded around, slept and partied with WBG and NayNay, before we find her back at Ron's on Monday, wrangled into watching Haleigh and Jr. again. She tried to get out of it, via TN, but was saddled with the responsibility anyway.

My question is this-- who was caring for Haleigh and Jr. the week before? TN? GGS? Ron by himself? A combination of all three? Were all three of them fed up with not having a babysitter by that Monday night? Seems to me like Misty may have been sucker-punched, returning to the MH to discuss their relationship, only to find herself being used to babysit again. It's highly probable that a fight ensued, one that continued into the time frame of Haleigh getting off the bus.

In the past 14 months we have witnessed many behaviors from this group that illustrate their propensity to fight on the roadways, use GGS as a referee, shuttle Jr. off to a "preschool" in order to deal drugs, blatantly threaten outsiders, and so on. I believe Haleigh was injured in the crossfire of Ron and Misty's heated argument, TN and GGS were part of the situation (they wouldn't babysit anymore) so Ron laid guilt and blame on them immediately, relying on them to devise the CYA master plan/staging/disposal/alibi to keep him out of jail.

In order to placate Misty's peripheral involvement (remember she had one foot out the door), the family embraced her, reeled her in, doted on her, defended her reputation, proffered her a family "heirloom" engagement ring and a public proposal, gave a white dress wedding, housed her, fed her, took her to the fair... etc. etc.

I believe Ron fatally injured his daughter, his heart, his lovely little Haleigh, in a fit of rage that was aimed at Misty. I believe Misty, TN, GGS, and perhaps some others, are guilty as accessories to murder, and are culpable in the staging of a kidnapping, disposing of Haleigh's body, hindering an investigation, and obstructing justice.

:sick:

ITA, Quiche. The only thing I would add is that I believe Haleigh didn't die until after Ron went to work. I think this is why GGS conveniently came over with the laundry (and her daughter that is a nurse). I believe that they knew Haleigh would not live through the night and after she died, Misty called on her brother to help with the disposal. I really think the whole family (on Ron's side) knows full well what happened and are covering for him. On misty's side, probably just her and ToC. Joe may have helped after the fact, but I don't think he harmed Haleigh at all.

Butterbean Theory:

Butterbean got a hold of one of Ron's weapons and shot Haleigh.

(of course, by accident!)

Never-the-less ... Cover-up ensues...
Sheriff Hardy has already rebutted this theory. He says there are 'personS of interest' in this case.

Sheriff Hardy has already rebutted this theory. He says there are 'personS of interest' in this case.

oh thank goodness. Truthfully, I didn't like that theory much.

But ... I guess I was going back to Ron and Misty keeping a home where minors BB and Haleigh had access to weapons - and witnessing their father play russian roulette with those weapons ... and I think you can get homicide out of such negligence.

Admittedly ,that is a wild desperate theory that thought provoking NG show forced me to come up with. ;)

I, like many of you have had a lot of different theories on what could have happened to Haleigh. My very first one was that maybe Haleigh walked in on Misty and some other guy on the couch (hence the bouncing couch that jr was supposed to have said). I have had many others since then but I have been thinking about a few things and might be swayed back to my first one again. After Misty said that Joe raped her and then GMA Hollars saying that if he did then Misty must have liked it (sick to say I know) because she kept going to his house when she was in Nashville (or something like that)...that's what got me to thinking about switching back to my first theory. There probably has already been a discussion on this but I haven't found it yet so I'm asking...Does ANYONE else on here think that there is even a remote possibility that the reason that Haleigh is probably dead is because she walked in on Misty and Joe? Very sick thought I know but that would certainly be a reason that they (Misty and Joe) would want her silenced. I mean, not only would she be cheating on Ron but it would be with her own cousin :sick: . I have had every theory pretty much that has been named on here but for some reason I keep going back to my first one except this time I see Joe in there with Misty instead of some other guy. It's not that I believe anything that Misty says or everything that GMA Hollars said but a lot of you have mentioned that usually within a lie there is truth in there somewhere. I don't know, really just thinking out loud but feel free to comment.

I find it very interesting that a black man approached Amber's grandmother's home in attempt to take the baby (Rons baby with Amber). Is there a police report for this somewhere? I think it was April 19, 2009 that this happened..

Little Jr reported a black man took HaLeigh... humm

Wonder if it was the same man... does anyone know who the man was that attempted to take Jordan (Ron and Amber's baby)??

I also wonder why there is no tatoo of Jordan??

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/haleigh-cummings-case-party-girls-busted-ronald-cummings-bolo/

LOL....and that is the reason to doubt all of AH's stories....supposedly this black man was WITH Junior that night and the two of them ( BM and 4 year old child) tried together to kidnap the baby! It wasn't true at all....obviously.

jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member