General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody would surprise me. I've considered every possible scenario, involving every person imaginable. even Lindsey. & I was thinking Steve Brown, made that statement, when he 'solved the case'. But I think he's ex FBI, so he fits in the category of LE, sort of. That man has lost almost all credibility, IMO.

Yep, Steve Brown and Flo Hollars are in a race to see who will get the reward. Flo on JVM stated that we just do not know how Joe is...I'm still thinking that the Croslins (including sister-in-laws) were involved in the cleanup. I'm just not sure that Haleigh would have been handed over to them for disposal. Maybe drugs and guns were put into the black bag? IDK.

Greenwood's statement is not unsettling to me. For awhile I thought it was possible Ron harmed Haleigh but he didn't do it intentionally, he over disciplined her and she died of an internal injury.
Anymore I think that less and less. If Ron is not a poi and not directly involved in Haleigh's disappearance then in my mind he is indirectly involved. I am not convinced it wasn't his actions that led to her demise or he doesn't have an idea who is directly involved.
Or Greenwood could be flat out lying to the public, LE told the public Chris Coleman was not involved in the death of his wife and children then they arrest and charge him with murdering them shortly after they made that announcement.

I'm having a thought.... LOL I know, hold your breakables.

Soo... lots of posturing of late for the talking heads (attorneys) of Misty and Tommy. Why? Why saying all of these things that contradict each other and yet still implicate Joe? I have a thought. Maybe Ron's gonna talk. He knows what happened. I'm not saying he was involved, but maybe he just knows. Misty and Tommy both know that Ron's last in sentencing. The attorneys may have already heard that Ron's gonna finger one of them. So, attorneys bust out all they have, he said this happened, she said this happened. Both point at Joe. Why are they doing this? Because BOTH attorneys know FULL WELL that Ron will finger either Misty or Tommy or both. They are saving their clients arses for more time. Am I off the ringer here or what? What say you?

Just thinking, in light of Tommy's latest story. What if MC, ToC, and JO are the ones who drugged Haleigh and Junior earlier that evening, so the children wouldn't awaken and witness RC's gun being stolen? We have heard that ToC was completely out of it after having taken Xanax...is it possible that the children were dosed with Xanax as well? While I understand addicts aren't fond of sharing their drugs, if it was believed that the theft of this gun would allow them to buy plenty more, perhaps they would be willing to part with a little. At any rate...when JO and ToC arrived to get the gun, they checked on Haleigh, and found that she had overdosed. At that point, the gun was the least of their worries; their biggest concern was disposing of Haleigh's remains. MC and ToC now figure that Haleigh's remains won't show cause of death, so it's safe to put all the blame on JO and say that he strangled Haleigh, when the reality is - ToC provided the sedatives, and MC administered them.

While I don't believe this story, I'm just trying to see if there's any way the pieces might fit.

Strangulation is a very personal crime. It is used when the victim is known very well to the perp or when there is an intimate or sexual act that took place and the victim must be silenced.

Didn't a neighbor on Magnolia say that he saw misty carrying a black bag a can. I can't remember exactly but it came up at the time of the Shell Harbor Search.

Maybe the black bag wasn't put in water but in a can or dumpster near a business.

Strangulation is a very personal crime. It is used when the victim is known very well to the perp or when there is an intimate or sexual act that took place and the victim must be silenced.
& by Joe's own admission, (but he could be lieing), he had very little interaction with Haleigh. & actually, I believe that. Ron doesn't strike me as the kind of guy, who would let his gf's creepy cousin hang around & play with his little girl. For one thing, he had CPS breathing down his neck, not to mention, GGS. & also, Misty had been gone for a few days, so that cut into Joe's visits, & there was also the big gun feud to consider. So, I would be surprised to hear that Joe & Haleigh were even on a 1st name basis, & I don't see him having a strangler's emotions towards her. Nope, this is making less & less sense. Just wondering out loud...I wonder what it would take, to have that kind of rage built up for a child? It seems insane, doesn't it? & cold to the bone.

Didn't a neighbor on Magnolia say that he saw misty carrying a black bag a can. I can't remember exactly but it came up at the time of the Shell Harbor Search.

Maybe the black bag wasn't put in water but in a can or dumpster near a business.
It seems so often, that murdered children, are thrown away like trash...just to wind up in some awful landfill. This wouldn't surprise me at all.

I just wanted t get some imput on the theory i have had since the beginning.I hope this is the proper way to post it and I hope I can articulate my ideas and thoughts clearly.I think Haliegh is deceased and I think she died because of an accident. I think their are small bits of truth in all of MC and TC starements.I think together they made up this abduction story to cover for a tragic mistake. What if .... MC and TC and maybe JO were handeling RC gun (for whatever reason) and it went off and an accident ensued. I wonder if LE has ever checked the MH for bullet holes,in the rug or walls or ceiling.This is the only theory that brings all the pieces of the puzzel together for me.It explains the desperate cover up.

IMO, if there was any strangulation happening..it was Ron strangling Misty...maybe Haleigh tried to stop him....in anger he shoved her too hard...she fell hit her heard.

That seems more likely to me.

& by Joe's own admission, (but he could be lieing), he had very little interaction with Haleigh. & actually, I believe that. Ron doesn't strike me as the kind of guy, who would let his gf's creepy cousin hang around & play with his little girl. For one thing, he had CPS breathing down his neck, not to mention, GGS. & also, Misty had been gone for a few days, so that cut into Joe's visits, & there was also the big gun feud to consider. So, I would be surprised to hear that Joe & Haleigh were even on a 1st name basis, & I don't see him having a strangler's emotions towards her. Nope, this is making less & less sense. Just wondering out loud...I wonder what it would take, to have that kind of rage built up for a child? It seems insane, doesn't it? & cold to the bone.
Yes, and grabbing a child on a whim bc you cant find some gun sounds absurd to me bc it seems that the risk so far, far outweighs the gain.

moo

You have to have an account to see this old article. I had saved it.

"Snip" By Larry Sullivan http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/14/news/news01.txt
Published: Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brown said, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.

This article is old and it has to do with that strange letter, but a black trash bag was also mentioned.

Haleigh Mystery Letter Revealed

Investigators on Monday said the letter contained specific information about a site where Haleigh may be buried.
The St. Augustine Record reports in today's edition just how specific:
"Check the back of father's mobile home. From the right end of the mobile home extending out continue for 540 yards straight. At that point go north 12 yards. Dig 2-3 feet, will strike metal covering an old well, check inside, black plastic garbage bag. Circumstances extend statewide and beyond."
The typewritten letter, according to the St. Augustine Record, is signed by the initials "SAM."
CLICK HERE to view a copy of the letter. http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/Haleigh_letter_092909.pdf
Created: 9/29/2009

Can someone kindly help me please. I am looking for some sort of time line on the day Haleigh went missing. What time did she get out of school? Who actually picked her up from school if she went to school that day? What time did Ron leave to go to work? Has it been verified anywhere that Misty was at the hospital with her dad after his accident and if so what time did Teresa call her? These questions is where I am confused about this whole time line.

Can someone kindly help me please. I am looking for some sort of time line on the day Haleigh went missing. What time did she get out of school? Who actually picked her up from school if she went to school that day? What time did Ron leave to go to work? Has it been verified anywhere that Misty was at the hospital with her dad after his accident and if so what time did Teresa call her? These questions is where I am confused about this whole time line.

AS, if you get the answers to those questions please let me know too.

WE have to keep things as simple as possible KISS theory, we have to think about the consistencies in Misty and Tommy's stories. We have to piece everything together as best as we can. I'm not very good at putting my thoughts down on paper very well but hopefully this will make as much sense to you all as it does to me.

- Ron has an ego issue and feels superior to woman and only wants younger, naive girls to be with him.
- He needs to be in charge of the home and children, his way or the highway.
- Misty is the perfect girl for him, young naive and doesn't have an education let alone enough sense about being a proud and respectful member of society.
- What Misty does have is unconditional love for her brothers and parents. That has been the only consistent in her family is their love for each other.
- Misty/Timmy/Chelsea/Tommy have openly discussed how important family and loyalty is to them. Lindsey doesn't fit into this as she puts her babies and herself before her ex husbands family, (in my opinion the reason for the divorce).
- 1 we care about 1 not so much comment made by Misty in either a phone call or letter to Chelsea. Tommy and Joe, (not the act of hurting Haleigh but the cover up story.
- She was fine before diner, we were outside and she was popping wheelies on her bike ( true because why lie, nothing was being done that was wrong).
- GMS came by with clean clothes. I remember the comment about the kids not wearing shirts while eating diner because it was ravioli and it stains shirts. GMS said she did the washing in the house for Ron and both of the kids. I think this was a check up on Misty.
- Misty called TN and asked her to watch the kids that night, even to the extent of paying the kids. Remember the "if Ron says its okay" comment.
- I think TN was on her way there and got a call back from Misty or Ron saying no way, you aren't watching the kids, Misty is". With TN already being on her way, maybe she headed to her moms, still close by if needed.
- Misty and Ron arguing on the phone regarding Misty being there with the kids.
- Misty calls her brother Tommy, she needs something and Tommy smokes weed. (he said he only did weed until Haleigh went missing), Lindsey was already gone to school so Tommy couldn't just run over he brought his kids and him and Misty smoked a joint.
- Tommy and kids left, Misty went inside with the kids.
- The kids aren't ready to settle down yet, Misty puts the kids into the bedroom with movies to try and get them settled.
- I think during this time Misty is speaking with Ron again about the kids not settling down and her saying, I don't want to be doing this tonight. You know arguring about watching the kids. She spanks them both
- Misty's purse is in the bedroom
- Haliegh gets into Misty's stash of Pills unknown to Misty.
- Misty turns her phone off as her and Ron are argueing too much.
- Misty goes to bed because Haliegh is fast asleep and jr has gone to bed by now too, lets say it is around 8 - 8:30ish.
- Ron keeps trying from work to get ahold of Misty but can't so he calls Tommy and asks him to go by there.
- Tommy can't because he has the kids, Lindsey is at work. But wait, Joe is there visiting. I recall there being a discussion about Joe and Tommy spending the day together.
- Tommy heads over to Ron's and Joe stays with Tommy's kids.
- Tommy comes home after knocking on the door. remember Misty saying she remembers Jr. climbing over her, but that she went back to sleep.
- Jr. woke up because he heard the knock at the door but either by the time he got to the door Tommy was gone/and or he can't open the door anyway, so he goes back into the bedroom.
- Tommy returns to his house and tells them I dont' think they are home, there is no answer.
- Maybe he assumes Misty went out, maybe back home because she got someone to watch the kids.
- Joe decides since he knows there is drugs/guns at Rons and Ron is at work, he is going to go there and rob the place.
- Joe goes into the house and is too loud, wakes up Misty. She gets up.
argues with Joe about why he is there. remember when she says she woke up and Joe was standing over her.
- At this point it is realized that Haleigh is gone, she has been this whole time. This is the loud arguing and pacing that the neighbor hears. She has no idea if her spanking killed her or what and she is scared to death.
- What is Misty going to do? Can't call mom she is at the hospital with her dad. Call Timmy. Lindsey is home so Tommy comes too. We have to remember that this are siblings who have each others backs.
- The blue van being moved and scratched.
- They decide to put her into Misty's blanket and put her into the black bag.
- Timmy and Tommy dispose of Haleigh but not Tommy, he was dropped back off at home on the way. He got himself into quite a stooper I think and that is why he says if you don't remember it, it didn't' happen.
- Misty and Chelsea made up the story about Joe to cover for Timmy and Tommy. but Tommy messes that up when he lets the cat out of the bag that he was at the home with Misty that night.
- See I don't think Tommy is really okay with keeping this secret. He has children, he can't imagine being without them. I think maybe he thought/thinks if he keeps letting these little things slip out LE will figure this out themselves and Tommy can't be blamed.
- This is also why Misty fails portions of the LDT she really doesn't know what caused Haleigh to pass and she doesn't know exactly where she is now.
- I don't think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh when he first got home, but I believe he knew before the night was over and that is why we had such a dramatic interview the following morning. My thoughts on this is that he was quite high during this interview as yes there are tears but he is forcing them and not looking anyone in the eyes, lets not forget the not answering of the phone.
- Tommy is cracking, he has lost his kids and his wife, he went from being really a petty criminal doing b&e's and smoking pot to stealing guns and doing hard drugs to the extent of putting his children in harms way.
- Timmy got outta there as fast as he could. Why? Why isn't he there to protect his sister and mom?
- Misty says she saw 3, her 3 family members.
- Rons comment when he was first arrested about the 3 minutes he gets to see the guy when he takes out the trash, he spoke alot about 3, just keeping it out there that all 3 of them will go down.
- I think Misty did take Jr. and go under a blanket, he woke up and seen the man in black carrying his sister, Misty needed to calm him down, maybe even put another movie on for him.
- Where Tommy sees Joe with his arm around Haleigh this is when him and Timmy first get there, maybe that is the arguing the neighbor hears.
- I think it was an accident but they didn't' know what to do and thought that they could blame it on Joe or someone that has something out to get Ron.
- The lives of these people related to this case are something else.
- I think the only person who knows exactly where Haleigh is is Timmy, Misty was at home with Jr. Tommy was in the van, Joe was dropped of at home.
- What made Ron marry her, he needed to avoid statutory rape charges,
- Due to TN's connection with LE in the area I think Ron is an informant for the Putnam police. I truly in my heart believe this and this was way before February 09.
- The reason that Misty wanted GMS to know was to give her a heads up, Misty knows that she in that vicinity somewhere.

I don't know, these are just some of my thoughts.

I am so confused, each one of these people have a back story that makes this case so very difficult, that one area has so many messed up people, so many children being in a bad environment. Uneducated, drug addicted, unemployed but yet still having children.
I don't know which way is up anymore. I hope that Haleigh can be found and brought to rest so that her mom and brother can properly grieve for her. I think if we take away all the players difficulties and just focus on those hours on February 9, 2009 and what is physically able to happen as simply as possible.

I hope this makes some sense to someone...

bolded by me....I am curious as to HOW Misty was SEEN carrying a black trash bag...IMO..It would be difficult for a person to carry Haleigh in a trash bag, a dead weight..and walking even a short distance..with her...A small child may not weigh much..but to carry someone who is deceased, the weight is heavier...Anyone know how she was handling the black bag????...It would be nearly impossible to carry the bag by 1 hand, unless she was DRAGGING the bag along..OR...was she seen with the bag IN HER ARMS, CLOSE TO HER CHEST..like carrying a child...The manner in How she was carrying the bag would give some indication on what may be IN the bag..Heavy or light weight..Anyone Know????..all in my own opinion, of course..thanks..

Im with you on that. One straight answer that made sense would be awesome news and I've yet to hear anything close to it.

moo

WE have to keep things as simple as possible KISS theory, we have to think about the consistencies in Misty and Tommy's stories. We have to piece everything together as best as we can. I'm not very good at putting my thoughts down on paper very well but hopefully this will make as much sense to you all as it does to me.

- Ron has an ego issue and feels superior to woman and only wants younger, naive girls to be with him.
- He needs to be in charge of the home and children, his way or the highway.
- Misty is the perfect girl for him, young naive and doesn't have an education let alone enough sense about being a proud and respectful member of society.
- What Misty does have is unconditional love for her brothers and parents. That has been the only consistent in her family is their love for each other.
- Misty/Timmy/Chelsea/Tommy have openly discussed how important family and loyalty is to them. Lindsey doesn't fit into this as she puts her babies and herself before her ex husbands family, (in my opinion the reason for the divorce).
- 1 we care about 1 not so much comment made by Misty in either a phone call or letter to Chelsea. Tommy and Joe, (not the act of hurting Haleigh but the cover up story.
- She was fine before diner, we were outside and she was popping wheelies on her bike ( true because why lie, nothing was being done that was wrong).
- GMS came by with clean clothes. I remember the comment about the kids not wearing shirts while eating diner because it was ravioli and it stains shirts. GMS said she did the washing in the house for Ron and both of the kids. I think this was a check up on Misty.
- Misty called TN and asked her to watch the kids that night, even to the extent of paying the kids. Remember the "if Ron says its okay" comment.
- I think TN was on her way there and got a call back from Misty or Ron saying no way, you aren't watching the kids, Misty is". With TN already being on her way, maybe she headed to her moms, still close by if needed.
- Misty and Ron arguing on the phone regarding Misty being there with the kids.
- Misty calls her brother Tommy, she needs something and Tommy smokes weed. (he said he only did weed until Haleigh went missing), Lindsey was already gone to school so Tommy couldn't just run over he brought his kids and him and Misty smoked a joint.
- Tommy and kids left, Misty went inside with the kids.
- The kids aren't ready to settle down yet, Misty puts the kids into the bedroom with movies to try and get them settled.
- I think during this time Misty is speaking with Ron again about the kids not settling down and her saying, I don't want to be doing this tonight. You know arguring about watching the kids. She spanks them both
- Misty's purse is in the bedroom
- Haliegh gets into Misty's stash of Pills unknown to Misty.
- Misty turns her phone off as her and Ron are argueing too much.
- Misty goes to bed because Haliegh is fast asleep and jr has gone to bed by now too, lets say it is around 8 - 8:30ish.
- Ron keeps trying from work to get ahold of Misty but can't so he calls Tommy and asks him to go by there.
- Tommy can't because he has the kids, Lindsey is at work. But wait, Joe is there visiting. I recall there being a discussion about Joe and Tommy spending the day together.
- Tommy heads over to Ron's and Joe stays with Tommy's kids.
- Tommy comes home after knocking on the door. remember Misty saying she remembers Jr. climbing over her, but that she went back to sleep.
- Jr. woke up because he heard the knock at the door but either by the time he got to the door Tommy was gone/and or he can't open the door anyway, so he goes back into the bedroom.
- Tommy returns to his house and tells them I dont' think they are home, there is no answer.
- Maybe he assumes Misty went out, maybe back home because she got someone to watch the kids.
- Joe decides since he knows there is drugs/guns at Rons and Ron is at work, he is going to go there and rob the place.
- Joe goes into the house and is too loud, wakes up Misty. She gets up.
argues with Joe about why he is there. remember when she says she woke up and Joe was standing over her.
- At this point it is realized that Haleigh is gone, she has been this whole time. This is the loud arguing and pacing that the neighbor hears. She has no idea if her spanking killed her or what and she is scared to death.
- What is Misty going to do? Can't call mom she is at the hospital with her dad. Call Timmy. Lindsey is home so Tommy comes too. We have to remember that this are siblings who have each others backs.
- The blue van being moved and scratched.
- They decide to put her into Misty's blanket and put her into the black bag.
- Timmy and Tommy dispose of Haleigh but not Tommy, he was dropped back off at home on the way. He got himself into quite a stooper I think and that is why he says if you don't remember it, it didn't' happen.
- Misty and Chelsea made up the story about Joe to cover for Timmy and Tommy. but Tommy messes that up when he lets the cat out of the bag that he was at the home with Misty that night.
- See I don't think Tommy is really okay with keeping this secret. He has children, he can't imagine being without them. I think maybe he thought/thinks if he keeps letting these little things slip out LE will figure this out themselves and Tommy can't be blamed.
- This is also why Misty fails portions of the LDT she really doesn't know what caused Haleigh to pass and she doesn't know exactly where she is now.
- I don't think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh when he first got home, but I believe he knew before the night was over and that is why we had such a dramatic interview the following morning. My thoughts on this is that he was quite high during this interview as yes there are tears but he is forcing them and not looking anyone in the eyes, lets not forget the not answering of the phone.
- Tommy is cracking, he has lost his kids and his wife, he went from being really a petty criminal doing b&e's and smoking pot to stealing guns and doing hard drugs to the extent of putting his children in harms way.
- Timmy got outta there as fast as he could. Why? Why isn't he there to protect his sister and mom?
- Misty says she saw 3, her 3 family members.
- Rons comment when he was first arrested about the 3 minutes he gets to see the guy when he takes out the trash, he spoke alot about 3, just keeping it out there that all 3 of them will go down.
- I think Misty did take Jr. and go under a blanket, he woke up and seen the man in black carrying his sister, Misty needed to calm him down, maybe even put another movie on for him.
- Where Tommy sees Joe with his arm around Haleigh this is when him and Timmy first get there, maybe that is the arguing the neighbor hears.
- I think it was an accident but they didn't' know what to do and thought that they could blame it on Joe or someone that has something out to get Ron.
- The lives of these people related to this case are something else.
- I think the only person who knows exactly where Haleigh is is Timmy, Misty was at home with Jr. Tommy was in the van, Joe was dropped of at home.
- What made Ron marry her, he needed to avoid statutory rape charges,
- Due to TN's connection with LE in the area I think Ron is an informant for the Putnam police. I truly in my heart believe this and this was way before February 09.
- The reason that Misty wanted GMS to know was to give her a heads up, Misty knows that she in that vicinity somewhere.

I don't know, these are just some of my thoughts.

I am so confused, each one of these people have a back story that makes this case so very difficult, that one area has so many messed up people, so many children being in a bad environment. Uneducated, drug addicted, unemployed but yet still having children.
I don't know which way is up anymore. I hope that Haleigh can be found and brought to rest so that her mom and brother can properly grieve for her. I think if we take away all the players difficulties and just focus on those hours on February 9, 2009 and what is physically able to happen as simply as possible.

I hope this makes some sense to someone...
you gave this post a lot of thought & time. Thanks. & a few things that you mentioned, have me thinking. Tommy not doing any hard drugs, before Haleigh came up missing, is a self serving testament on his part, I do believe. He has recently admitted that he was so high on xanax, that night, that he passed in & out of consciousness. Also, Misty did call him a crackhead...for what that's worth, but I believe her...especially after his parent's recent arrest. Crack is a main staple, in that family, IMO. & also, I remember in a jail tape, Tommy telling Lindsey that he didn't go to work that day, (Haleigh's death day?), because he needed pills to get him going. & about Lindsey...I don't feel so magnanimous towards her. I remember after Tommy was busted at the bus stop, Lindsey was interviewed at the jail, before or after a visit...& she was GIGGLING. WTH??? & I can't forget how mean she was to their dog, & how hateful she was towards their son...her voice, when she called him a toothless Croslin hillbilly, was full of venom & spite. He had just lost a baby tooth & was proud, I'm sure. I don't know what her deal is, but I think she's mean, & more than a little off, & I hope LE hasn't written her off. I'm not trying to pick your post apart, lol, but those 2 bug the crud out of me. I really like your babysitting argument theory, & it makes perfect sense. I've been racking my brain, trying to piece that together. Now, that we have not only GMaw Flo, but also Art Harris, saying that Misty offered TN money to sit, (not the other way around), the pieces are starting to fit. But about that...would Misty have had the extra money & was TN in need of a few extra dollars? still not sure I'm buying that. Like I said, I really appreciate your post & plan to reread it & comment again later. Thanks.

There are just so many different variables. I appreciate the comments, this case baffles me to know end.

IDK why, but I've been thinking about the difference between Ron's upbringing & Tommy's. Where as Ron grew up in the area, & was at home, Tommy was a late transplant, & an outsider. When Ron was young, he had a grandfather who probably took him fishing, boating, hunting, to ballgames...Tommy had a father who shot up in the bathroom. Ron had a grandmother who no doubt spoiled him, cooked him good meals, made sure he had nice clothes for school...Tommy was probably left alone to fend for himself, there was little food in the house, & if he was anything like his sister, he barely went to school. But somehow, their paths crossed, & for a few short months, they were even related. Annette Sykes claims that Ron changed after spending his teen years, with his mother. Hank claims that Tommy went from being the little boy who tossed their drugs away, to a junkie himself. & now they're both locked up for trafficking drugs, & Tommy is a suspect in Ron's daughter's murder. unbelievable, if you think about it. Ron's chance meeting with a young, pretty Misty, led to an infatuation, which led to this. heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562