General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, if Misty picked up Haleigh, she was more than likely with Hope Sykes, as its been said, she was with someone and she said something about a "bad batch" of drugs they had gotten that weekend, I cant remember the exact words. There is a reason Hope Sykes is in jail, and Chelsea is not. Chelsea has no reason on earth to cover for Ronald, but Hope does. Hope would never, ever, ever nark out Ron, Chelsea has shown shes very capable.

jmo

You may very well be correct, but a few things I would respectfully point out in reply:

(1) We know that Chelsea has said she had the van.

(2) We know that Santos said Misty was in a van.

(3) Unless there's another van in the mix that I'm not aware of, these two statements could only be true if they were together.

(4) Chelsea TOLD us she was at the bus stop. I have never seen or heard anything putting Hope Sykes there.

(5) Santos did say something about a bad batch of drugs being said by Misty. Why couldn't this conversation have happened with Chelsea?

(6) Hope is in prison for being a party to selling illegal narcotics on video.

(7) If Chelsea was involved with transporting Haleigh to whatever happened, and was there with Misty and/or anyone else, there are many reasons her and her entire family could conceivably be a party to "covering" for Ronald or whoever the perp may be.

I appreciate your input and dilligence and, as I said, you may very well be 100% correct. It just concerns me that two different people were supposedly at that bus stop with the same van. The only way I can see that happening is if they were together.

However, they to my knowledge, never indited anyone who sold pills to Ron and Misty or Tommy, it was a sting devised to get them, they really did not have to go after Hope, but they did. There is a reason for that, and I do think to a certain extent Katrina Belcher knew something she couldnt handle, and she was driving Ron and Misty to that drug sting, and I wonder if part of her deal was bringing the kids to the drug sting, but who knows? Everyone wants to jump to Mistys family protecting Ron, when Hope has been the dark horse, imo all along. She would never, ever turn in Ronald for anything, jmo.

i'm on the fence with Hope.. i agree that they wanted misty, ron and tommy.. i guess what i meant was even if they wanted chelsea or someone else, they may have not had the opportunity to get her.. IMO

(6) Hope is in prison for being a party to selling illegal narcotics on video.

Yeah, but so are Ron and Misty, and I think we really know thats not why they are there, they were targeted to get them off the street.

I believe the LE knows who is all involved, Chelsea would never in a million years take part in anything Haleigh related, shes a stoner at best, and her words really mean nothing to me, shes not credible, but that does not make her an accessory to a crime. If her and Timmys van was used, I believe they knew nothing about it, as Chelsea was surprised the van was not where she left it, if I am correct. Based on all of Mistys lie detector tests and phone records, they know exactly who is responsible, but sadly we live in a country where we cant beat the truth out of them.

jmo

i'm on the fence with Hope.. i agree that they wanted misty, ron and tommy.. i guess what i meant was even if they wanted chelsea or someone else, they may have not had the opportunity to get her.. IMO

Oh, they had opportunity, she is a drug addict who was busted with weed months back. Why would they charge Hope Sykes, yet not charge her mother, who drove Ron and Misty to the last drug deal where they were incarcerated? Ron was alone with Katrina telling Misty to go into the bathroom and get the pills from the UC, Misty traveled with the UC, and Ron rode with Katrina, who I presume could hear what was going on and what the intent was. jmo

Here is a theory.

We know Ron was in really bad shape the days Misty was gone, and I am going to say the kids were not with him, but probably at Katrinas. Ron wakes up, Haleigh is not there, he has to drive to Katrinas to get Haleigh for school, he drops her off. By this time Katrina needs a break and calls Teresa to relieve her or to come and get Junior but Teresa does not want to, but calls Misty and begs her to babysit, asks her to pick up Haleigh at the bus, then swing over to Katrinas to get Junior and then take the kids back to the trailer. Ron probably got his mother to call Misty to do his dirty work and get her back into his house, and control. Ron would know Misty was going to go get Junior, and something happened at Katrinas, and Hope was there, and maybe even Katrina, at this time, Ron leaves for work, maybe taking Haleighs body, or leaving the ladies there to clean up his mess. But then I always snap back to the Pastor saying Ron werked 8 hours, and screaming was heard around 1-2, the time he would have gotten out, after werking 8 hours. I guess the above could have happened and the screaming could have been because she did not call 911 while he was actually at the workplace, and had to be told the news in front of others.

jmo

Papa, I would like to address your #(5) Santos did say something about a bad batch of drugs being said by Misty. Why couldn't this conversation have happened with Chelsea?

I recall listening to that interview several weeks ago and IIRC J Santos did not say she got some bad drugs.. He stated something about she said she got into some bad $#!+..

Now that I think about it..IIRC someone who used to post here (either Nunzio or Player) mentioned something about the dogs in the neighborhood barking quite alot on Sunday night and was wondering IF there was some kind of altercation going on down at the Croslins that night...JMHO
I'm now thinking Misty may have been talking about a blow up between her and Ron C on Sunday night...JMHO

Exclusive: Misty Croslin Stressed Last Day Haleigh Was Seen -2 - YouTube

Papa, I would like to address your #(5) Santos did say something about a bad batch of drugs being said by Misty. Why couldn't this conversation have happened with Chelsea?

I recall listening to that interview several weeks ago and IIRC J Santos did not say she got some bad drugs.. He stated something about she said she got into some bad $#!+..

Now that I think about it..IIRC someone who used to post here (either Nunzio or Player) mentioned something about the dogs in the neighborhood barking quite alot on Sunday night and was wondering IF there was some kind of altercation going on down at the Croslins that night...JMHO
I'm now thinking Misty may have been talking about a blow up between her and Ron C on Sunday night...JMHO

Exclusive: Misty Croslin Stressed Last Day Haleigh Was Seen -2 - YouTube

I don't doubt for a minute that her and Ron C had a blow up on Sunday night, but listen again from 3:45 to 4:05 with the video you posted.

Snips of what I heard were:

"She was complaining about getting some bad chit"

"She didn't mention what kind of chit"

"The people in the car, I believe that they took off because she was accusing them of giving her the chit"

Seems to have been about drugs to me, but who knows?

What really sealed the deal for me thinking RC was the culprit everybody was covering up for was when he put the headless rat in TC's mailbox. That right there told me RC had something to hide and didn't want anybody talking and he was sending TC a message with the headless rat. I took that incident as a threat towards anyone who would dare talk.

I don't doubt for a minute that her and Ron C had a blow up on Sunday night, but listen again from 3:45 to 4:05 with the video you posted.

Snips of what I heard were:

Seems to have been about drugs to me, but who knows?

J Santos claims it was Lindsy too with a man he didn't know..I thought Lindsy was out of town at a clinical that day..

IMHO.. Misty could have been talking about drugs, but it is also possible she could have been talking about something else that could have possibly happened between she and Ron C on Sunday night.. But like you said, who knows? JMHO

What really sealed the deal for me thinking RC was the culprit everybody was covering up for was when he put the headless rat in TC's mailbox. That right there told me RC had something to hide and didn't want anybody talking and he was sending TC a message with the headless rat. I took that incident as a threat towards anyone who would dare talk.

IIRC. John Merchant handled that incident too and then we have Tim M asking Tommy to drop the charges...I don't care what anyone thinks but something stinks to high heaven in Putnam County...JMHO

IMHO. I highly suspect you are correct in thinking Ron and Misty had not reconciled their differences as TN claimed they had on Sunday night. I also suspect TN did call Misty and ask her to babysit. I suspect she agreed to do so IF it was ok with Ronald.. I suspect TN did not get Ronald's approval and all HELL-O broke loose when Ron C showed up at the bus stop and discovered Haleigh had been picked up by Misty and/or Chelsy and taken to Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence on Magnolia..IMHO.. Misty was on the scene and somehow involved in the incident resulting in Haleigh's demise otherwise she would not have allowed herself to be set up to take the fall for Ronald Cummings...JMHO

Good point Em. I believe Misty was made to believe that Haleigh's death was her fault more that anyone else's or she wouldn't have covered for Ron the way she did. I think the Croslins were duped from the beginning, then when they were in so deep they couldn't get out, it was too late to go back.. They kept digging the hole deeper and deeper for themselves with all the lies, and all Ron's family had to do at that point was to sit back and watch. JMO

Well, imo, what stinks in PCSO, is the FACT that Rons kin has just been promoted. And really, can anyone explain why Katrina Belcher was not charged with driving Ron and Misty to their last drug deal, or does that not factor in?

Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, said she doesn't believe investigators were searching the St. Johns River for Haleigh's remains in 2010 based on information she said she knows and is unable to share. The last thing the family wants to do is jeopardize the investigation. They say the focus has to remain on bringing Haleigh home. "Just bring her home and let her know ::what: we are right here waiting for her," Sheffield said.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/3-year...475880/8617500/-/item/1/-/4fvlbx/-/index.html

:waitasec:wth ... what is going on here? JMO

BBM.. IMHO..Not so.. LE has blatantly stated there was no evidence of a crime being committed at the MH on Green Lane and IF a crime had been committed they didn't know WHEN or WHERE

During the Shell Harbor search Sheriff Hardy declared the case a homicide and also stated he believed Haleigh had died in the Shell Harbor area.

LE and PDM has never released any information stating Ronald Cummings hours at work that night or that he was at work his entire shift..JMHO

Also, PCSO has never once stated Tommy was a suspect or the suspect...I suspect they know his involvement came after the fact and after he received the phone call from Ronald Cummings conning him into helping out that night....
Was/is Tommy involved in the coverup, lying to LE and moving a deceased child from one place to another? I suspect YES he is.. However, Misty,Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes are also involved in covering up a crime, lying to LE in order to protect Ronald Cummings too.....

Tommy C has stated he saw a deceased Haleigh..Tommy C has also stated Haleigh was deceased many many hours before that 911 call was ever made.. Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes have to still pretend they think she is alive (eventhough Tommy has stated she is deceased) because they know IF they ever admit Haleigh is deceased...GAME OVER...for them...JMHO..

Great reasoning and I totaly agree with this theory.

I think a great sleuthing task, would to be to research where Katrina and Hope lived when Haleigh went missing, anyone know how to find this out?

Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, said she doesn't believe investigators were searching the St. Johns River for Haleigh's remains in 2010 based on information she said she knows and is unable to share. The last thing the family wants to do is jeopardize the investigation. They say the focus has to remain on bringing Haleigh home. "Just bring her home and let her know ::what: we are right here waiting for her," Sheffield said.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/3-year...475880/8617500/-/item/1/-/4fvlbx/-/index.html

:what: Yep, definitely a strange thing to say.

Whats going on here is blatantly obvious... Crystal is NOW living with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan.. GGMS according to some, who seem to be in the know.. Seems quite evident to me Crystal S is now marching to their drum and singing their song...Imagine that.. JMHO

Whats going on here is blatantly obvious... Crystal is NOW living with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan.. GGMS according to some, who seem to be in the know.. Seems quite evident to me Crystal S is now marching to their drum and singing their song...Imagine that.. JMHO

Are you serious?
She is living with them?

After reading the article again, IF I'm not mistaken, it was Teresa Neves who made the statement about not believing they were looking for Haleigh's body when investigators searched the St. Johns River...JMHO

In April of 2010, investigators took Croslin to a spot on the banks of the St. Johns River and after an exhaustive search admitted they did not believe Haleigh was still alive.

They were reacting to a tip the little girl's body may have been dumped, but Neves says she believes they were there for another reason.

"I was told a different explanation about why they were over there that day," Neves said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/After-...aiting/-/475880/8619226/-/hrl64e/-/index.html

ETA..Perhaps they both made the statement..Whatever.. Don't know about Crystal S but I feel certain Teresa Neves knows her grandchild is deceased...IMHO..She needs to get a conscience and tell Crystal S. the truth...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90