George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe George is half right. The media does latch onto a story and it adds a lot of pressure. The Anthony's are already under pressure + having the media in your face 24 hours a day makes it worse. I believe the protestors are there because there are camera's and they want the attention. Even the nieghbors have come out and got in fights, been horribly upset, feel trapped. Having said that though, the media needs credit for showing Caylee's picture daily and keeping this story alive.

George also needs to look inward... the only reason his family is going through this is CASEY! She needs to talk, stop the lies, put the angel to rest, take her punishment like a big girl! CA and GA are protecting her like they always have.

Just recently she ripped off her grandparents nursing home funds, using a routing number from a ck they gave her as a bday present. Allegedly her mom talked the grandparents into not pressing charges, CA takes care of it! Why not let Casey answer to what she had done. My kid would have marched down there, apologized, worked multiple jobs, if necessary, to pay the funds back ten fold.

I do agree and am very disappointed she's not behind bars. I am, however, confident of the process. I'm also hopeful the family (as well as all of us) see some closure....and soon. My heart is breaking for Caylee, the Anthony's and all the other forgotten families of missing children.

My heart is breaking for Caylee. It will break for the Anthonys, if they stop enabling KC.

Whatever happened to GA's friends watching and surveilling the people who had Caylee? Whatever happened to him driving around that bus? Does he still do that?

Perhaps they want to hear from her and in their own way, trying to get some info out of her, albeit unsuccessfully.

We've had enough of KC "communicating in her own way," or "searching in her backward way." That's exactly why Caylee has not been found. KC is stalling the case. The family is enabling that.

Whatever happened to GA's friends watching and surveilling the people who had Caylee? Whatever happened to him driving around that bus? Does he still do that?

I'm sorry but that just made me laugh! I wonder too what happen to George's people watching those people! I haven't heard any more about it since then. I think the billboard is still parked in front of the house to block the view, but he may drive it to Publix still.

A No, what you are trying to do is incite me, trying to get me negative, you guys aren't even looking for my granddaughter. You guys are not. You guys are the ones bringing in the protestors. You’re paying them to be here, I know that! You know something? I feel sorry for all of you, I feel sorry for all of you. Someday you are going to have a judgment day. All of you are going to have that. You guys are not helping. You guys are destroying us. Have a little bit of sense and sensibility.

A Hey, pal, I go 24 hours a day. Why don’t you guys have some sense and sensibilities about your families. And what you guys would you do if you were in my shoes?

What has George been doing in the house? Watching Jane Austen movies 24/7?

What's next? Calling all the reporters Emma and shouting that they have too much Pride and Prejudice?

George? Not sure what to think about him, but I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Cindy.

There is no particular order and you can bounce back and forth between stages until you get to acceptance.=Each stage can also be any amount of time (that should be length)

denial, bargaining, anger, acceptance OOps I'm missing one.

Depression is the one left out.

IMO, there is no stage listed in which partying, pole dancing and high fiving euphoria fits.

Do they wake up every morning and flip a coin to see who is going to play the wackjob and who is going to be the wrangler? Because every day one of them goes out and starts flailing arms and spewing words at protesters and reporters and the other pretends to be reeling the flailer in. One day it's Cindy going wack and George or Lee trying to wrangle her back in and the next day they've scrambled positions.

Maybe it's just whoever gets to the coffee pot first and most often.

Have wondered that myself. :detective:

That was all horse crap, just like the story about the gas cans on the 24th. That child was GONE then and HE knew it in my opinion.

In the raw video, did I correctly hear George tell the reporter that they were probably "paying" the protestors to come there ?

IMO, nobody has destroyed the Anthony family, except Casey and what she did to "misplace" her daughter, and also George and Cindy BOTH, who continue to enable their daughter, not support her, ~~ ENABLE her !

And also Casey's noted promiscuous behavior, had to have some effect on the family. You cannot "buy" a new reputation, you have to keep yours good and of high integrity.

IMO, Casey needs to return to jail to sit and think about "where" she misplaced her daughter, and to take this terrible stress off the family. People will protest until she leaves the house, or returns to jail.

Ok, i am going to put myself in the A's shoes for a moment (shudder).

If i was them - protecting/habouring a murderer but was in denial, I would be out on the front lawn everyday and all day with pictures and flyers. I would set up a big screen tv with videos of Caylee and BEGGING anyone, everyone to PLEASE search/keep a sharp eye out and come forward with any tip no matter how odd the tip may seem. I would be taking out food and coffee to the media and even the protesters (because I would understand why they were there even if i didnt agree with them).

NO WAY would i be biting the hands that could bring my babygirl home. The more people that see Caylee the more chance there is of someone spotting her. I would be outside making plea's to the "kidnappers" all day every day, asking them make contact and leave a bank account so i could pay them ANY amount of money if they would just leave her at a gas station or something.

The media is not their enemy. The media didnt allow the Zanny and My Sister Sam with the Gang of 3 Toddlers to drive off into the sunset with Caylee. But none that explains WHY they are not using the media and tv coverage to their own advantage. Obviously, they know there is no one to make plea's to. Caylee is no more and they know it :(

Yes you did! I can't believe he actually believes that. They certainly can come up with some bs when needed! Someone on Craig's List wants to know where to go to get paid. lol

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/844919156.html

Oh my !
See, what I mean about them bringing this all on themselves. George made that statement and now look at the poster on Craig's list. Cindy is no better either, they need to stay INSIDE the house. This is too emotional and when they venture up front, they ASK for trouble.

I don't feel sorry for her. These whackjobs are doing this all to themselves. IF Casey had been left in jail, where she belongs, none of the protesting and nonsense would go on. This is remaining high profile, in the media. When Fox35 turns those lights on. it draws every kook in Orlando.

I don't feel sorry for her because of the protestors and media. I guess I feel sorry for her because I think she probably feels guilty, like maybe if she hadn't said or done...whatever. And then I was thinking about how Casey might have purchased the chloroform and probably used Cindy's credit card, so indirectly, being it was Cindy's credit card - and the chloroform is what might have killed her - well, I just thought, Oh, poor Cindy - she paid for the the C that killed her granddaughter. :(

JMO

Oh my !
See, what I mean about them bringing this all on themselves. George made that statement and now look at the poster on Craig's list. Cindy is no better either, they need to stay INSIDE the house. This is too emotional and when they venture up front, they ASK for trouble.

I honestly think that if they got Casey OUT of the house things may lighten up a little around there.

As a grandmother, I can feel some compassion with the Anthonys for their grief for little Caylee. But the gramma part of me would not put up with my daughter's lying to LE about the whereabouts of my g-son. If this was my situation, she would not be living in my house for her own protection because I would beat the ever-living truth out of her.

The part I can't condone is how CA and GA are covering for KC. Cindy is a nurse, George was in LE- they both know the stink in the car is not rotting pizza. They know in their hearts that Caylee is dead. That's why they won't look for her, because the return of their g-daughter means KC goes to jail.

Oh my !
It sounds like the cycle of abuse...they're feeding into this craziness. I wouldn't be surprised if there was emotional abuse going on in that house for a long time. They need to break the cycle.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacharard99
Back