George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmmm, it would be a cold day in H*ll before I'd defend and excuse ANYONE who was responsible for my grandkids going missing. They obviously aren't to broken up over Caylee. They aren't looking for her.

Heads up for you, you might want to edit out the name calling before a mod sees it.

Thank you:clap::clap::clap:

Oh - I agree that I think Cindy has a hard time keeping her mouth shut. I think she enjoyed having all ears on her at the beginning. But come on...can you honestly think she "enjoys" or has "asked" for reporters and protestors to camp out on her lawn and scream at her? I think she may have relished the attention and appreciated the media attention at first...but this is so much more than she bargained for.

The have a right to be there, unless and until a court decides they don't, so it would benefit the Anthony's to just accept that and stop screaming at the people outside and start screaming at Casey. If she would provide truthful, verifiable information, the police could have a much better chance of finding Caylee. Until then, there's really not much any one can do except just keep an eye out for a generic little girl and search for remains. Without much more specific information, anything else is pretty much impossible and, frankly, a waste of time and effort as long as the police are implying she's dead. Don't the Anthonys get that?! Why don't they understand that there is only key that can open up the best door to Caylee. She hanging around in the Anthony house, if she isn't at Jose's. We can't crack her George and Cindy. YOU need to try!

Ditto. I think if it had been me...I would have already hit someone with that hammer.

You and me both, not that I wouldn't regret it immediately afterwards. I don't understand when people accuse George of having an out of control temper. I think he's shown great restraint in light of the abuse he's taken from the protesters and the media.

Looking back in retrospect I can say it is amazing how many of us live and breath this website.

I guess I have to ask myself why.....?

I read many posts that are intelligent and compasionate. Then I read many that are horrific. Assuming details and condemming fellow man.

And, again, I ask myself why.....?

What have we become? Where has our compassion gone? Did we replace it with sensationalism and the hope something bad has happened to somebody so innocent and dear. And then, further more, enjoy watching the family suffer in public?

Can anyone of us turn off this website and return to normal life?

I say no. That is probably the most pathetic realization I have come to terms with today.

What have we become? I believe we've become people who can see the truth and it ain't pretty.

Where has our compassion gone? Mine blew away when the smell of a dead body in the damned car became a rotten pizza and forensic tests became hocus pocus.

Did we replace it with sensationalism and the hope something bad has happened to somebody so innocent and dear. No one HOPES anything bad happened to Caylee. That statement is way out of line.

And then, further more, enjoy watching the family suffer in public? I haven't really seen them suffer, I haven't seen them shed a tear for their beloved granddaughter, have you? When I see the gps and LA confronting people with their haughty style, I don't see suffering, I see hubris. And, yes, right now I am enjoying watching them show the world exactly who and what they are.

Just my opinion, of course.

You and me both, not that I wouldn't regret it immediately afterwards. I don't understand when people accuse George of having an out of control temper. I think he's shown great restraint in light of the abuse he's taken from the protesters and the media.

Me too. I hate to say this about myself, but I am not sure I could restrain myself as well as he does. (I also would feel guilty about it...LOL.) But geez! I understand the media and the protestors have a right to be there...but does that mean they should be? No. I have a right to stand on my street and scream obcenities...but do I? No - because I think it is wrong and my neighbors don't deserve that. People can say the Anthony's should just "deal with it"....so what do you say to their innocent neighbors? Deal with it? Yea thanks....let's see how well you would deal with it.

That tells me there is serious trouble brewing in that house between our participants. Perhaps the veil of denial is finally beginning to lift and they are turning on each other? Could SOMEONE in that house POSSIBLY be beginning to see the hippo?
Can you imagine what it must be like to have the person responsible for making their lives a living hell happily typing away on her computer in her comfy bedroom, coloring her hair, painting her nails, and resolutely refusing to do the one thing that would make this all go away?

If I were Casey, I might be a little nervous about the comfort her dad is taking in having that hammer surgically attached to his hand.

I wouldn't deal real well with a daughter who stole me blind, stole from others, made up wild stories, and the LE saying my grand daughter was dead.

What have we become? Where has our compassion gone? Did we replace it with sensationalism and the hope something bad has happened to somebody so innocent and dear. And then, further more, enjoy watching the family suffer in public?

We've become people who have had the experience of watching a woman who 'lost' her child roam free in her home and at her lawyer's office while she has absolutely refused to provide verifiable, truthful information to the police which could help find her child. I've become enraged that this woman does not have to stay in jail while her child is missing and she does nothing to assist in locating her.

My compassion is for a lost little girl whose Mommy won't help find her and whose grandparents are protecting the person who most likely was responsible for her demise while she is probably rotting somewhere, without a propper memorial and without justice.

I hope Caylee is alive, but the police seem to imply she's not and her own mother hasn't provided any proof that she left Caylee alive anywhere or with anyone, which seems to support the police appraisal. If the Anthonys want to suffer in private, they need to stay off the air, in their house, off lawn patrol and stop yelling at people outside their home and start yelling at one person inside!

Honestly, the media and all should give the Anthony's what they want. If they go away, and Caylee's picture is only being circulated by them, they will eventually realize that the media and protesters are only there because they want this child found.
Just go away and allow them to find this alive child on their own. I feel if they don't have the publicity, maybe someone will start talking..
Trust me, they will need the public before the public will ever need them.

I am of the same mind. I wish that the media would in fact just leave. Do the reporting from the police station or whatever but really the nonsense at the A's is old and not really newsworthy. Evn NG has been showing the same "just released tapes" for days and days now. I believe if the media would just go away for awhile the A's house will implode as it is now the A's can release their frustration out on the reporters and protesters when the person they really need to let have it is sitting in the house right there with them. JMO.

I'm sorry, but the images I have seen on TV and on video give me the impression of being a spectator in the Roman Colosseum while the Christian were killed and eaten by the hungry lions. Go ahead and slam me for comparing the Anthonys with Christians. I am using this as an allegory only. I do not enjoy another's suffering, I can't stand it.

I'm tired of seeing Casey portrayed by her lawyer and family as some sort of 'Joan of Arc'..that's my allegory.

George could have blown the cameras off, he didn't, he decided to fight with them. I've followed cases where the family was treated much more poorly than George and Cindy.(Actually nobody from the media is attacking them, they're attacking Casey) But those other families acted nothing like George and Cindy.

George and Cindy keep trying to paint pretty pictures of Casey and won't hush and turn from these cameras. If George and Cindy refused to say a word, things would cool off. Casey is a thief and a liar and she lost her child. Casey is getting what she earned, and George and Cindy cannot accept this.

If George and Cindy would refuse to talk to these cameras and had stuck by their original statement of, none of this would be as it is now. They have to accept some responsibility for their actions. You feed the bears and the bears learn to come to you for food. Don't feed the bears!

*snip
The family said the getting Casey out of jail is not a priority since jail may be the safest place for her.
http://www.local6.com/news/17000968/detail.html

Looks like the high priced media attorney has done his job. George and Cindy are "victims" of the media and protesters. KC is a "victim" of the FBI and LE. What next? Caylee caused all of this??

George and Cindy have bodyguards who can hammer their signs and stretch their tape. KC is all fuzzy and pampered with her protector attorney. CAYLEE is not mentioned as a victim. How did that happen?

I couldn't stay away from the media if they were camped outside my front door with a webcam trained on it 24/7 either.

I wouldn't expect not to see him if media are there 24/7. BUT that's no excuse for ranting and shaking hammers KNOWING that the media is there to record it all then crying foul. If he doesn't wish to be portrayed as a maniac, I would suggest a polite "no comment" and getting on with his day. He and his family are the ones that take it to the next level, the media are feeding on HIS and HIS FAMILY'S responses.

For that, I feel no sympathy.

Looks like the high priced media attorney has done his job. George and Cindy are "victims" of the media and protesters. KC is a "victim" of the FBI and LE. What next? Caylee caused all of this??

George and Cindy have bodyguards who can hammer their signs and stretch their tape. KC is all fuzzy and pampered with her protector attorney. CAYLEE is not mentioned as a victim. How did that happen?

If you read back through the posts I think you'll find that the people expressing compassion for George and Cindy were doing so long before they hired an attorney. No one mentions Caylee as a victim EVERY post.

An idea situation would be for the media to retreat from the Anthony home, and not cover the comings and goings of Casey or other family members. Don't give the family any media exposure.

In the meantime, focus media attention on finding Caylee. It would be wonderful if Tim Miller and TES returned to Orlando and an all out effort was made to find Caylee's body. And never once mentioning Casey, George, Cindy or Lee, except perhaps in passing saying that members of Caylee's family are not participating in the search.

In as much as I like to watch them squirm like my fellow posters, I have to agree with you. If we stop watching, the media will stop reporting, thus no money for the A's. That's how it should be.

I can't figure out why he thinks the media is paying the protestors, instead of realizing they are there because of the outrage they feel towards his daughter. If it wasn't for the media keeping this story in the news it would die down, Caylee would be forgotten by most and become another statistic like so many others who have gone missing, and that is sad.

I think they want the media to go away because these people just want to believe Caylee is out there with kidnapper, their daughter didnt do anything wrong and they cant put the facts together and face reality.
They obviously have been dysfunctionl for quite awhile.
I DO wish the media would give some attention to another missing child whose parents are willing to COOPERATE AND BE APPRECIATIVE of getting their plight out in the public.

KC has brought this entire circus onto their family. They just refuse to see it. They will blame anyone except her. I dont get it:confused:

I think Caylee would be wondering why grandma and grandpa weren't looking for me! Why are they more concerned with my killer than me?

imo

I think it's more likely she'd want her mommy to tell everyone the truth. JMO

I'll be glad to do my part. Sit back.

CAYLEE IS THE VICTIM HERE, NOT HER POSTURING 'FAMILY'.

No one mentions Cayless as a victim EVERY post.

psst, Chilly, was cayless on purpose or typo?

They briefly grieved for their missing grand-baby and now they are over it and are purely protecting Casey. They know the deal. They cannot be that blind, can they? They have the attitude, well Caylee is gone, but we still have KC left. So what if she did what they are all saying she did to her. It is actually quite appalling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheeseghost22
Back