George A.Tells Reporters "I Feel Sorry For All Of You" *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What did GA spew about Equasearch?

Give it a rest, George. I'm purely sick of YOU telling everyone else to search for Caylee while you pamper and pet the ONE person who KNOWS where Caylee is!

If anyone heard what George said about EquuSearch, please post. TIA.

Attorney Jose Baez that Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony, did an interview with a Spanish-speaking networks. Her intent, Baez said, is to make sure people in Puerto Rico also see the Caylee coverage.

Casey Anthony is not doing any interviews and sat in a different part of the lawyer's office while that interview was going on.

Cindy Anthony did speak off camera with WESH 2 News reporter Michelle Meredith and said the family is being pushed to its limits during the ordeal, which has caused her weigh to drop 29 pounds. http://www.wesh.com/news/17492892/detail.html

you think they would be losing weight over the emotional distraught of not knowing where their beloved granddaughter is,... jmo :furious: Also if they really believed that Caylee is alive and could be in Mexico or Puerto Rico, don't you think they would have done an interview with Spanish tv A LONG TIME AGO?????

I swear, some days that's how I feel about that freaking hammer.

was that as cryptic as i thought it was meant to be?

i got goose bumps when i read that...

Well, I guess Biaz's little speech didn't change anyone's mind one iota.

Funny how Geroge always has a hammer in his hand.

Hey Geroge, how come YOU aren't looking for your granddaughter? How is the media and protestors supposed to know where to look if your daughter won't talk?

Judgement Day? Can't come soon enough for your entire family IMO. By not questioning your daughter, IMO you have participated by covering up in this crime.

I think you'll have to search it, yourself, on these threads. I don't know where the "Rick" stuff is. I was on Topix, when I read Rick's posts, but I know he posted here, too. Topix search function isn't too good.

Rick is CA's older brother.

He said that CA convinced GA to quit the force, and work for his father at his father's auto dealership. She hoped GA would make money, and also inherit.

But, he didn't get along with his father, and finally shoved him through a plate glass window.

Thereafter, GA bought his own dealership, but it did not do well. Then, they pulled up stakes and moved to FL. I think they lost the house, up north, but I'm not really remembering that part.

This was reported in the local paper of where the anthonys used to live in Ohio.....also, Cindys brother said this happened, and I "think" that Greta reported this had happened. But this was all like 20 years ago, when George was working for his dad's car dealership

How many hammers does this family have?:confused:

Apparently one for each family member. They should hook up with Sears or EstWing, they could really cash in on a commerical pounding No Tresspassing signs. Hey then they wouldn't have to ask for donations!

you think they would be losing weight over the emotional distraught of not knowing where their beloved granddaughter is,... jmo :furious: Also if they really believed that Caylee is alive and could be in Mexico or Puerto Rico, don't you think they would have done an interview with Spanish tv A LONG TIME AGO?????

Or, gone there, themselves?

Fox news just showed a troup of Halloween costumers parading with signs in front of the anthonys. Signs "We're waiting" YOU created this , ect.. My word whats next?

regarding Cindy's interview with a spanish news station.....and Casey not speaking but being there. Is there some condition of her bail that would NOT allow Casey to make a public plea for help in finding her daughter? If not, even if she did not want to give a live interview for a plea for her daughter- could she not give a taped interview fom the studio for the safe return of her child or to ask if anyone has any information to contact LE?

I read this as well....
I think you'll have to search it, yourself, on these threads. I don't know where the "Rick" stuff is. I was on Topix, when I read Rick's posts, but I know he posted here, too. Topix search function isn't too good.

Rick is CA's older brother.

He said that CA convinced GA to quit the force, and work for his father at his father's auto dealership. She hoped GA would make money, and also inherit.

But, he didn't get along with his father, and finally shoved him through a plate glass window.

Thereafter, GA bought his own dealership, but it did not do well. Then, they pulled up stakes and moved to FL. I think they lost the house, up north, but I'm not really remembering that part.

Geez..I just don't get why the A's don't get it yet..I so hope I never have to experience in anyway what they are going through..and if I ever do I hope to G_D I do not go through denial as long as they have been in it..and I hope I never ever defend a child of mine who does not report one of my GC missing for over 30 days..

Fox news just showed a troup of Halloween costumers parading with signs in front of the anthonys. Signs "We're waiting" YOU created this , ect.. My word whats next?

Is this the same group (3 people) that was there last time in the costumes?

They need to just stay inside unless they are coming and going. As far as blaming others for their family life, they need to blame Casey. She caused this. I bet they dont say one word to her.
Lastly to the poster that asked why isnt Casey talking in that interview. Shes not talking because shes guilty. An innocent mother would speak, beg, plead for help from day ONE.

regarding Cindy's interview with a spanish news station.....and Casey not speaking but being there. Is there some condition of her bail that would NOT allow Casey to make a public plea for help in finding her daughter? If not, even if she did not want to give a live interview for a plea for her daughter- could she not give a taped interview fom the studio for the safe return of her child or to ask if anyone has any information to contact LE?

Unfortunately, I'm certain she won't speak because her attorney would never allow it. We've heard how breezily she "fibs" on the tapes. I seriously doubt that she would say anything to help actually find Caylee, but her words just might get her into even more legal trouble.

I feel very sorry for the Anthonys. They have already had to endure more than most of us will ever experience and the worst is yet to come for them. Their lives are changed forever and I find it very, very sad.

Is that happening now? The webcam is stuck.

I don't understand why Cindy thinks and Jose lets her go on believing that the people of Porto Rico don't understand and speak fluent English. It's taught in every school as a second language.
I would also venture to guess anyone could understand and comprehend their English vs Cindy Anthony. Her I don't get at all. :waitasec:

Quote:
Attorney Jose Baez and Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony, did an interview with a Spanish-speaking networks. Her intent, Baez said, is to make sure people in Puerto Rico also see the Caylee coverage.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17492892/detail.html

Calling Mr. Nejame, Mr. Nejame your clients need you. They have made a spectacle out of themselves again.

Doesn't anyone think its a little strange that their lawyer has seemed to distance himself from them? What happened to the media blitz to improve their presence? Don't just think of the obvious, think about all you have heard.

I feel very sorry for the Anthonys. They have already had to endure more than most of us will ever experience and the worst is yet to come for them. Their lives are changed forever and I find it very, very sad.

I'm right there with you on that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back