George and Cindy Anthony have new lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think GA needs his own attorney because SA asked for the GJ testimony. I think GA needs an attorney because of his daughter's accusations. I think GA needs his own attorney because he needs to talk with someone in confidence and get the advice he needs. We all know an attorney for CA is useless unless CA starts to listen. jmo

I think George needs an attorney to protect him from Cindy and Cindy's attorney :dance:

Well, one attorney did no good. Might as well try two this time, right? The easier to hit them on the nose with a newspaper and say NO when they get out of hand? One to focus on each Anthony?

I have to say, though, if they orchestrated this charity thing with Cindy, OMG, how in the world do the dumbest lawyers in Orlando keep coming out of the woodwork for this case? I really hope they didn't have anything to do with that. Sheesh.

And I just know the boy lawyer is Cindy's and the girl lawyer is George's. Like those two would have it any other way!

Do do you think GA and CA are going to be deposed by JB? Would make sense with the new guests on Casey's Jailhouse Guest list.

But here is what is confusing me?

Isn't the purpose of a Notice of Appearance filing to notify the court that a particular attorney will be addressing said court and judge?? Not just that they will be present...

For instance, AL did not file a Notice of Appearance as soon as she agreed to join the defense team....she filed right before her first appearance in front of JS...same with Mason...

So why would these two attorneys file a NOA if they were only going to attend depositions? There have been many depositions taken in this case (if you consider both sides...pro and defense) and I am just not seeing counsel for all these witnesses filing NOA on the docket?

Or maybe I am understanding all this incorrectly???????

Well, one attorney did no good. Might as well try two this time, right? The easier to hit them on the nose with a newspaper and say NO when they get out of hand? One to focus on each Anthony?

I have to say, though, if they orchestrated this charity thing with Cindy, OMG, how in the world do the dumbest lawyers in Orlando keep coming out of the woodwork for this case? I really hope they didn't have anything to do with that. Sheesh.

And I just know the boy lawyer is Cindy's and the girl lawyer is George's. Like those two would have it any other way!

I don't know why that sentence has me laughing so hard tonight :woohoo:

Do do you think GA and CA are going to be deposed by JB? Would make sense with the new guests on Casey's Jailhouse Guest list.

Oh my GOD to be a fly on the wall for those depostions...you know it's not going to be pretty!

I wonder if these new lawyers have any idea in hell what they're now in for...

I'm thinking the attorney's insisted they have separate representation due to a conflict of interest issue.

George has been and is continuing to be investigated. Cindy will be investigated. Casey is pathological liar whereby she could present any scenario to do with her parents - note furious note taking by Casey during hearings when Cindy was answering questions by the prosecution.

Another possibility is the Anthony's may be separated whilst residing in the marital premises. Pure speculation on my part.

Cindy and George may have very different views on how they wish to be represented.

I think GA needs his own attorney because SA asked for the GJ testimony. I think GA needs an attorney because of his daughter's accusations. I think GA needs his own attorney because he needs to talk with someone in confidence and get the advice he needs. We all know an attorney for CA is useless unless CA starts to listen. jmo

Thanks for explaining what I couldn't figure out to explain!

I'm afraid to even ask how they're paying for their TWO attorneys. These two lovely people who have not been charged with anything. I guess there's endless room on the Caylee blood money/fame train. Evil, evil, evil. Will this be "pro bono" too??

And ... who thinks this new team of lawyers told Cindy it would be a good idea to announce her celebrity presence at the charity event on Saturday and donate one pair of Caylee's shoes while the cameras flash and people shout her name??

The same attorney who got them out of their foreclosure bind, got them a FREE house basically, all because there would have been too much media coverage.

Whoa! I missed something - are you telling me that this attorney got the mortgage company to do a forbearance (which is when the mortgage company can move to foreclosure but they give the homeowners a new payment plan, or stretch out the term, or take the homeowner's pledge to pay in the future, etc due to a financial hardship that can be proven on paper) instead of proceeding to foreclosure??? I did not know this, and must have missed it in all the hoopla of all the musical attorneys. Thanks in advance for anyone who answers this!

I'm thinking the attorney's insisted they have separate representation due to a conflict of interest issue.

George has been and is continuing to be investigated. Cindy will be investigated. Casey is pathological liar whereby she could present any scenario to do with her parents - note furious note taking by Casey during hearings when Cindy was answering questions by the prosecution.

Another possibility is the Anthony's may be separated whilst residing in the marital premises. Pure speculation on my part.

Cindy and George may have very different views on how they wish to be represented.

Your post made me wonder if perhaps during the trial, when these two are questioned and out of each others presence, if the lawyers might be texting one another.

Well, the defense did say they were investigating George, and we have speculated that Cindy won't be far behind. What's a murderer to do, really? The nanny didn't pan out, Blanchard Park was a bust. Refuses to enter a plea, so who is left? Who does the public hate besides Casey?

I think that's just it. They need representation to deal with what their darlin little daughter might throw at them soon. In addition, they most definitely need protection from themselves, such as prepping for testimony -- how to answer under oath without hurting themselves in regard to any future charges that might be brought against them.

Could be the attys offered to represent them pro bono out of the goodness of their hearts, but maybe for publicity as well (beginning today, probably more media mentions in one afternoon/evening than they normally get in several months).

Still, I don't think the notice of representation was required or necessary at this point. They'd probably say it was a "courtesy" to the court, just an FYI to let them know (because Lord knows the court would never have learned about them otherwise, right?). :innocent:

I wonder if the new attorneys handle divorce cases :waitasec:

Real Estate Law
Landlord and Tenant Issues
Residential Leases
Commercial Leases
Residential Sale and Purchase Contracts
Commercial Sale and Purchase Contracts
Zoning and Land Use
Contracts to Purchase, Lease, or Lease with an Option to Purchase
Contract Negotiation
Title Closing Reviews and Counseling
Escrow Issues

Criminal Law
Misdemeanor and Felony Drug Cases
Tampering
Misdemeanor and Felony DUI Cases
All Sex Crimes
All Batteries
Child Abuse/Neglect Crimes
Domestic Violence
False Imprisonment
Weapons Charges
Shoplifting
Bad Checks
Robbery
Forgery
Stalking
Kidnapping
Assaults
Burglary
Fraud
Petit Theft
Trespassing

Looks like they do anything except fold your laundry.

http://www.realpagessites.com/lippmanlawoffices/

If that were the case, not sure they could offer them separate representation since the attorneys are in the same firm. Wouldn't it be improper for one firm to represent (potential) criminal defendants with conflicting interests?

Have you noticed that Ga and CA are never without a safety net? They had MN, then MB showed up and exit MN. MB left and BC was there. ML helped with the foreclosure and BC leaves. Enter ML and JCraddock...like a revolving door.

I wonder if the new attorneys handle divorce cases :waitasec:

Yes he does....last case listed on OC Clerk of Court website for Dissolution of Marriage was in 2009.....but he is currently handling two cases of Domestic Violence with Children...

Majority of his cases are real estate though....(foreclosures)

Seems to have given up criminal defense work...

Yes he does....last case listed on OC Clerk of Court website for Dissolution of Marriage was in 2009.....but he is currently handling two cases of Domestic Violence with Children...

Majority of his cases are real estate though....(foreclosures)

Seems to have given up criminal defense work...

For lent?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back