George and Cindy Anthony have new lawyers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we have a list of every twist and turn this case took? :truce:

RSBM

Look for it at your local Barnes and Noble sometime late 2011 from Jim L. Or JB. Or CM. Or AL. Or CA. Or maybe even MN, whose insights into this case are the only ones I really am interested in reading.

:cow:

You are doing what you know is right and good in your situation, and G-d has given you the strength to endure. None of us can truly experience someone else's sadness or feel their pain, but, for all we know, the Anthonys may be suffering more than we can even imagine.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your hubby.
BDE

Thanks for that...I'm sure they are suffering...I wouldn't want to be in their shoes but it just goes on and on! :croc::furious:

The timing is too much. I think these new attorneys orchestrated this hoping to help rehabilitate their image. Particularly CA's.

Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

I have the impression that this new team of attorneys, saying they would not be doing a lot of media interviews, is trying to downplay the sensationalism of this case.

They may try to do an image makeover, but I think it's far too late for that. The behavior of George and Cindy Anthony for the past two plus years cannot be erased from the public's mind in the nine months between now and the trial.

I have a number of thoughts and they are all a big jumble.

Do they need separate attorneys because the each need their own advice concerning their testimony going into further hearings or the trial? We know that George and Cindy are not on the same page.

This could mean that each Anthony will have attorney-client privilege with their own attorney, who can't discuss it with the other attorney without a waiver of privilege :dance: George can talk to his attorney, Cindy can talk to hers. That way, they can avoid talking about the case altogether and possible have a better relationship.

The Anthony's have separated? Purely speculation on my part, not a fact.

Wonder which lawyer is representing which Anthony. Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl, Boy/Girl, Boy/Girl...

There's more, but this is what is rumbling through my mind and I'm sure there will be more to come...

All of this is just my most humble opinion and in no way factual or accurate.

I don't believe that they are seperated as if they were it would be a conflict of interest for the attorneys to represent both parties.
I am having a hard time believing that George would allow this to happen though as this probably means that he is on board with being thrown under the bus.... i would LOVE To see George STAND UP for our Caylee.....

Do do you think GA and CA are going to be deposed by JB? Would make sense with the new guests on Casey's Jailhouse Guest list.

I would assumed that jb already deposed them....guess that old saying "when you assume you make a azz out of you and me..":innocent::banghead:

I still can't believe that they filed the NOA---they should have just gone to the media--that was who they wanted anyways....

I'm afraid to even ask how they're paying for their TWO attorneys. These two lovely people who have not been charged with anything. I guess there's endless room on the Caylee blood money/fame train. Evil, evil, evil. Will this be "pro bono" too??

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out how ICA was paying LA car payments....(this was discussed at the last hearing)....but agree I haven't a clue as to how they are paying for attys....

I think that's just it. They need representation to deal with what their darlin little daughter might throw at them soon. In addition, they most definitely need protection from themselves, such as prepping for testimony -- how to answer under oath without hurting themselves in regard to any future charges that might be brought against them.

Could be the attys offered to represent them pro bono out of the goodness of their hearts, but maybe for publicity as well (beginning today, probably more media mentions in one afternoon/evening than they normally get in several months).

Still, I don't think the notice of representation was required or necessary at this point. They'd probably say it was a "courtesy" to the court, just an FYI to let them know (because Lord knows the court would never have learned about them otherwise, right?). :innocent:

Can you just hear jb & cm "well theres another atty that has "injected" themselves in this case...(ie, taking away OUR attention factor)

I also think it is a way to perhaps advise the media that they are present and ready for interviews, i.e., in session, today show and all the other fun things that atty's seem to gravitate towards in this case.....

Okay, process of elimination. They don't seem to handle divorce, bankruptcy - just in case to get rid of those pesky bills that keep piling up.
Real estate law, hmmm can they declare the house as something to keep it from foreclosure again? I don't know, would not surprise me.

On the other side they do handle tampering - perhaps Cindy is getting ready?

Sex crimes of all types. perhaps George is getting ready.

Child abuse/neglect :waitasec: That has me stumped. Surely Casey can't file claims against them can she:croc: They both may need this based off Casey's claims as nothing was done to help back in the day?

Seems the A's find the replacement in on stop shopping.

Do we have a list of every twist and turn this case took? :truce:

bbm okay here is my quesiton....IIRC ICA stated that the "abuse" was done by LA and "maybe" ga....why is ga getting the attention for this??? Have I missed something?????? People seem to have latched on to ga being the one but everything I've read it was more la than him...he was just a perhaps???? :waitasec:

Can you just hear jb & cm "well theres another atty that has "injected" themselves in this case...(ie, taking away OUR attention factor)

I also think it is a way to perhaps advise the media that they are present and ready for interviews, i.e., in session, today show and all the other fun things that atty's seem to gravitate towards in this case.....

I'm just not so sure that is the case :waitasec:........

Since Jose Baez and former Baez Law Firm employee Jose Garcia are listed as friends on the Lippman Law Firm new facebook page????? :waitasec::waitasec:

I know Mark Lippford handled the legalese for the Anthonys with their foreclosure....who is the real estate attorney handling Baez foreclosure??

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out how ICA was paying LA car payments....(this was discussed at the last hearing)....but agree I haven't a clue as to how they are paying for attys....

Heellllooooo!!!??? KC has $14,000 in her bank account! ....Geez you guys have a short memory :) :angel:

:laughbig: Universal paid well. Nanny payments, her phone, clothes. etc..:highfive:

No nanny payments, remember? Zanny watched Caylee for free because Caylee was so cute.

I don't understand why these new attorneys need to file a NOA?

CA/GA aren't on trial (*yet*) so why?? I'm also guessing these new attorneys have no problems with representing ICA...unlike MN, who, IMO, was best for them but of course, CA wouldn't listen...JMHO

Also, Good Luck to them...wonder if they can corral CA into silence??? Naa...no way, no how, for CA knows best...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Scratch the nanny payments!

Plus Nanny was KC's friend, they worked together, went to Tampa for an event thru work. Zanny enjoyed watching Caylee as all good friends do and don't charge you for it. Buying baby all new clothes because, well we know Cindy just could not buy enough for Caylee on her own. KC, however, reduced the friendship to servitude by calling her, her nanny. Some friend, but I guess in your imagination anything is possible. New attorneys will never erase that picture in many people's minds. jmo

And ... who thinks this new team of lawyers told Cindy it would be a good idea to announce her celebrity presence at the charity event on Saturday and donate one pair of Caylee's shoes while the cameras flash and people shout her name??

The same attorney who got them out of their foreclosure bind, got them a FREE house basically, all because there would have been too much media coverage.

WHAT? Just 1 pair? My goodness, their generosity is amazing! Why don't they donate all of Caysey's shoes -- after all, she won't be needing them where she's going.

MOO

Mel

Plus Nanny was KC's friend, they worked together, went to Tampa for an event thru work. Zanny enjoyed watching Caylee as all good friends do and don't charge you for it. Buying baby all new clothes because, well we know Cindy just could not buy enough for Caylee on her own. KC, however, reduced the friendship to servitude by calling her, her nanny. Some friend, but I guess in your imagination anything is possible. New attorneys will never erase that picture in many people's minds. jmo

Just to keep some of this up to date....IIRC in one of the interviews/depos CA did---she didn't buy Caylee all that much, cause wouldn't you know it......ICA DID!!!! ICA bought everything before ca had a chance to---thats how good of a mom ICA was....yeppers, think that was one of the qualifing speches for MOTY award/nomination she was going for...can't remember if they did the major follow up question as to what form of money that MOTY used....but nonetheless she did state ICA bought everything for Caylee....:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back