George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't agree with what they did.......but like another poster said.....you keep poking a stick at a snake and you are going to get bit........

Many people are ENRAGED at the Anthony's lying and covering up for Casey and if they are going to continue to do that they need to keep their fat butts in the house like the police told them.

They are PROVOKING these people. and they are going to pay consequences for it if they don't stop.

i think this is all works both ways.

if the anthonys are provoking people by being outside at their home just because they have the right to and they can, then the protestors are provoking the anthonys by being there because they have the right to and they can.

no matter what, this is not going to end in a pretty fashion.

Casey was the one who made the second phone call..
Totally different demeanor this time. You can tell she needed help for her parents..
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

To me totally different emotion compared to talking to detectives about her missing Caylee..:mad:

I agree with whoever said Casey sounded the same on this 911 call as she did when being questioned about Caylee. I felt she sounded very cold, like she ABSOLUTELY was not afraid.

Unless some boyfriend is "pushing her buttons" I think she's pretty cold and calm. and calculating.

I agree with whoever said Casey sounded the same on this 911 call as she did when being questioned about Caylee. I felt she sounded very cold, like she ABSOLUTELY was not afraid.

Unless some boyfriend is "pushing her buttons" I think she's pretty cold and calm. and calculating.

you might not have meant me, but i said that i think she sounds exactly the same. calm, fairly monotone, and a little indignant when she doesn't feel like she's getting her way or isn't being taken seriously.

First comment if someone is stupid enough to throw rocks at your house at an ungodly hour, You call 911, the police, the cops, civil servants. If you go out, you put everyone in your house in danger.
Second, I have to admit, I laughed when I saw that kid wanting George to hose him down some more, even opening his mouth trying to drink some. This is FL, I thought water was a treat.
Third I got this horrible thought of George turning on the hose again, but this time the protesters pull out their huge high powered water guns, and let him have it.(I am not advocating this, it is just what popped into my mind.)

:woohoo: Assault with a water riffle!! :woohoo:

LOL, I had a visual and it was too comical.

Also, the LE should also tell the Anthonys to stop provoking people with Hammers, Bats & waterhoses......IMO, they are only beating the hive with a stick.......now thats prolly why the guardian angels are now staged outside their house....I bet their lawyer called them? More spin! Blah Blah Blah, what r they gonna do? :waitasec: smack em with their cute little red hats ??? :rolleyes:

KC must be beside herself with glee right now. The Guardian Angels are there to protect her. How special she must be feeling.....spit!

I'll second that thought! High five Brotha! :toast:

I'm sure she soakin it up .........and to me, thats a problem! They are all enablers!:furious:

So if someone was damaging your home you would stay inside and let them? I would not.

If I was in the situation like they are I would stay in the house and wait for the popo. I am not stupid, they are very lucky they did not get hurt.

If my grandaughter was missing, I can honestly say I would not be the LEAST bit worried about a house and a yard.

NO..........I would not go out if the police told me to stay inside.......These people THINK they are above the law and they are going to get hurt if they keep this stupid crap up.

I couldn't have said it better! :clap:

It's very hard to have sympathy for people who appear to thrive on the spotlight in such a negative way.

I'll second that thought! High five Brotha! :toast:

I'm sure she soakin it up .........and to me, thats a problem! They are all enablers!:furious:

:)....but, I'm a sistah! lol

Right Irish, the Anthonys need to stay put in the house. They are part of the problem when they venture outside to confront the protesters.

George and Cindy - go to your room!
Casey - go to jail!

The protesters have the right to be there but the homeowners don't have a right to go outside ? I try to understand this train of thought and I can't.
The Anthony's have more of a right to be there than the 'protesters'.

If George and Cindy had never opened the door and ventured out in the yard, Cindy welding a baseball bat and George the hose..well this should be second or the third page in any decent newspaper, not front page, Who cares really..it took 31 days that Caylee had been missing for any of the Anthony family to place a 911 call..now we are suppposed to feel sorry for them that they are so stupid as to answer the door to protesters in the early morning hours. Give me a break..for once they should have called the cops first .....they didn't with Caylee and they didn't last night..end of story..

The protesters have the right to be there but the homeowners don't have a right to go outside ? I try to understand this train of thought and I can't.

I agree

I couldn't have said it better! :clap:

It's very hard to have sympathy for people who appear to thrive on the spotlight in such a negative way.

It's above the law to go outside of your house ?

As for the second sentence, the same can be said for the protesters.

i think this is all works both ways.

if the anthonys are provoking people by being outside at their home just because they have the right to and they can, then the protestors are provoking the anthonys by being there because they have the right to and they can.

no matter what, this is not going to end in a pretty fashion.
No, it isn't, and we've been predicting this escalation for awhile.

The difference between the Anthonys and the people protesting is that the protesters want nothing more than for George and Cindy (The Resident would be a bonus, but she isn't budging) to come out and play, and apparently they're willing to oblige despite the fact that they'd rather these people play elsewhere with others.

As long as the Anthonys are willing to engage in contact sports, there will be people outside waiting to oppose them.

KC must be beside herself with glee right now. The Guardian Angels are there to protect her. How special she must be feeling.....spit!

I was thinking the same thing. I just watched the news though and they said they are staying tonight, possibly tomorrow but that would be it.

If I was in the situation like they are I would stay in the house and wait for the popo. I am not stupid, they are very lucky they did not get hurt.

I am definately in the despise Anthony camp. When I read the news report about what happened last night, I actually thought that the protesters had crossed the line big time and felt just a teeny tiny bit sorry for the Anthony's. Then after getting home and reading more and listening to the 911 tapes, I despise them even more.

Do these people realize how many people hate them? Not just dislike them, but actually hate them. One of these days they are gonna confront the wrong person. Unfortunately, it may be a real gun and not a water gun. Water will not stop a bullet, George! Whether they have the right to be in their yard or not, it is only a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt.

George..get a clue..there would not have been a confrontation if you and Cindy hadn't answered the door at 1 AM.....PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT FOOLED..ANYONE ELSE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD HAVE CALLED THE COPS AND STAYED IN THE HOUSE...YOU WANTED A PRESS RELEASE AND YOU GOT ONE.

I know, right? It's really hard to figure. A group of thugs show up at 1am acting drunk and disorderly, they attempt to vandalize the Anthonys home and apparently return to antagonize for a second time after having 911 called on them, they threaten to do George physical harm if they catch him on the street, and somehow the Anthonys are in the wrong. I don't get it.

I'm just glad no one wants to protest my purple mailbox by screaming obscenities and throwing things at my windows in the middle of the night, even if some people do feel it's their constitutional right.

If George and Cindy had never opened the door and ventured out in the yard, Cindy welding a baseball bat and George the hose..well this should be second or the third page in any decent newspaper, not front page, Who cares really..it took 31 days that Caylee had been missing for any of the Anthony family to place a 911 call..now we are suppposed to feel sorry for them that they are so stupid as to answer the door to protesters in the early morning hours. Give me a break..for once they should have called the cops first .....they didn't with Caylee and they didn't last night..end of story..they are idiots.
they did call the cops first---that was cindy's call around midnightl!!! and they(LE) came out and then left and they then had to call the cops again when the protester's returned back to their home!!

If George and Cindy had never opened the door and ventured out in the yard, Cindy welding a baseball bat and George the hose..well this should be second or the third page in any decent newspaper, not front page, Who cares really..it took 31 days that Caylee had been missing for any of the Anthony family to place a 911 call..now we are suppposed to feel sorry for them that they are so stupid as to answer the door to protesters in the early morning hours. Give me a break..for once they should have called the cops first .....they didn't with Caylee and they didn't last night..end of story..

If George and Cindy never ventured out in the yard ?
Cindy called the cops the minute she knew Caylee wasn't with Casey.
It has nothing to do with feeling sorry for them, I just know the protesters are wrong to harass the family and LE should do something about it. I wonder how that trash the other night felt when she opened the door to child welfare ? I definitely don't feel sorry for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back