George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So you are telling George it's OK for him to shoot the protesters? They aren't burglars. Completely different scenario.

I have YET to see the Anthonys come out and calmly and nicely ask anyone to do anything. They demand and threaten. moo

Yes, and it is their demands that have turned the public against them.
Cindy demanded the TV hosts "not ask her stupid questions", she demanded we get off our azzes and go looking for her grandchild, she demanded we believe Casey is telling the truth...blah blah blah
I wonder how many generations back this entitlement issue started.

And what does it accomplish for the Anthony's to come out and fight? In a sense, it may be some therapudic comfort for them, but in the end, they is 'jest fightin' and getting no closer to finding their grandchild. NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE DOES, for their sanity, for their own protection, the Anthony's need to stop coming out to fight and start talking...to a pastor or councelor, someone who can help them negotiate their way through this.

what would you do if this was your home? Would you just allow everyone to continue to tear up your property?
It made no sense for the protesters to do this? The energy used to do this can be used looking for the beautiful child that is missing.

i know that. the crimes they are committing are different. just because casey's crime is worse (whether she's charged with murder or not, yes, her current charges are still worse) does not mean that everyone else's crimes don't count.

no one gets it, and i don't know how else to explain it. help me.

Two wrongs don't make one right. I hope that helps :)

Don't be sorry, and I agree with you.

Thank you. I did not read all post only the first few that were saying it was alright? Glad other's agree this is wrong.

I wish all everyone's energy would go toward looking for Caylee or evidence not this.

Two wrongs don't make one right. I hope that helps :)

not quite what i was getting at, but yes, i suppose you're right. :) thanks for looking out. :)

I'm disturbed by the entire incident...including the 'protesters'. I think they wanted their fifteen minutes of fame and a tantrum was the easiest way. Personally, I would be deeply embarrassed. That said, it's pathetic that Casey can place an emergency call for her parents and even manage to give details...but not for her own daughter. Although, I'm sure most of us already knew, she always had the ability and there's a reason she didn't use it. Poor Caylee. :(

To be honest with you at this point I think its time that this whole thing stop being on the news, I feel sick for all the other missing children who have received not even a quarter of this much attention. Sadly if Casey wasnt so abnormal and her parents werent continually providing "good news" this would already be a story of the past. I love Caylee but I do believe the publicity for her has been unfair to the hundreds of missing children out there who have good parents that are genuinely worried sick and searching. JMO

ITA, we may never know what happen to Caylee. There are no real new developments to report. It's news now for the sideshow factor only. Is that what it takes to make a missing child news worthy?

At this point, I'm wishing the OCSO was allowed to arrest people for 1) Felony Stupidity or 2) Conduct unbecoming a human being. There are a whole bunch of people both inside and outside that house who would fall under those laws :)

Finally someone that agrees with me that you should be arrested for stupidity. thank you because this case gets stupider as the days go by. I don't even watch days of our lives anymore when I have the real soap playing live everyday.

I do not care for the protestors tactics. However, I find it truely comical that Casey called them "punks." That's rich...

As for George: this is what master manipulators do - they try to spin the situation around so THEY are the victims.

If the Anthony's would act with some dignity maybe some would be afforded back to them. No one is forcing him to confront anyone.

:laugh:

I know. They ask for donations and then are ungrateful when people throw them their loose change. The nerve of some people. :rolleyes:

They should be grateful for the donations...........they may need to pay their house payment again.

what would you do if this was your home? Would you just allow everyone to continue to tear up your property?
It made no sense for the protesters to do this? The energy used to do this can be used looking for the beautiful child that is missing.

Easy solution..........The Anthonys send her away.....Protests stop.

They have no constitutional right to harbor her without consequences -

Protestors have a constitutional right to protest Casey.

While I am all for our Right To Assemble , I do agree that this behavior on both sides is out of line . The A's also had a choice , they could have stayed in the house like they were instructed to and wait for LE to arrive .

They are just as much to blame , all parties should be ticketed for DOC .

Right Irish, the Anthonys need to stay put in the house. They are part of the problem when they venture outside to confront the protesters.

George and Cindy - go to your room!
Casey - go to jail!

Easy solution..........The Anthonys send her away.....Protests stop.

They have no constitutional right to harbor her without consequences -

Protestors have a constitutional right to protest Casey.

not on private property. and not damage property. Protesters can protest...with signs etc..not damage stuff. They crossed the line.

Right Irish, the Anthonys need to stay put in the house. They are part of the problem when they venture outside to confront the protesters.

George and Cindy - go to your room!
Casey - go to jail!

So if someone was damaging your home you would stay inside and let them? I would not.

not on private property. and not damage property. Protesters can protest...with signs etc..not damage stuff. They crossed the line.

I don't agree with what they did.......but like another poster said.....you keep poking a stick at a snake and you are going to get bit........

Many people are ENRAGED at the Anthony's lying and covering up for Casey and if they are going to continue to do that they need to keep their fat butts in the house like the police told them.

They are PROVOKING these people. and they are going to pay consequences for it if they don't stop.

Thank you. I did not read all post only the first few that were saying it was alright? Glad other's agree this is wrong.

I wish all everyone's energy would go toward looking for Caylee or evidence not this.

I would love to look for Caylee......where do you think we should start? :confused:

So if someone was damaging your home you would stay inside and let them? I would not.

If my grandaughter was missing, I can honestly say I would not be the LEAST bit worried about a house and a yard.

NO..........I would not go out if the police told me to stay inside.......These people THINK they are above the law and they are going to get hurt if they keep this stupid crap up.

KC must be beside herself with glee right now. The Guardian Angels are there to protect her. How special she must be feeling.....spit!

Now see, the protesters made a mistake. They didn't give Casey a script to follow instead of calling the cops.

I do agree that the protesters are in the wrong here. But so are the Anthony's. A peaceful protest is one thing, throwing things at the home is criminal (though not as damaging as what it sounds like GA is alleging. But the Anthony's really shouldn't be running out and confronting them either. By responding to the protesters actions the A's just made sure that the next time the protesters get bored, they will do something confrontive again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back