George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you can gauge what's been happening by listening to the neighbors in on air reports and especially from the president of the HOA. You can check the WESH website ans see if they still have the video posted. Just an FYI

I'm sure the neighbors are not happy and I don't blame them. All I asked for is a link I can click on to hear some of their calls to LE about the protestors. Are there any?

Yolorado...thanks for your post. It was wonderful!

I can't believe some of the attitudes on here.The fact their grandchild is missing doesn't justify their property being damaged and vandalized.

AGain, I do not justify any damage done to their property, but if it is being done, it is not because their granddaughter is missing. IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE HARBORING CASEY.

I can't believe some of the attitudes on here.The fact their grandchild is missing doesn't justify their property being damaged and vandalized.

True, what's a missing grandchild compared to a dent in the garage door or ruined grass. Ah, some people's priorities, I'll never understand.

My opinion, of course.

I think you can gauge what's been happening by listening to the neighbors in on air reports and especially from the president of the HOA. You can check the WESH website ans see if they still have the video posted. Just an FYI

Exactly, the neighbors are totally p'd about all the noise, mess, media, and upheaveal. Common sense says they have called LE many times.

I'm sure the neighbors are not happy and I don't blame them. All I asked for is a link I can click on to hear some of their calls to LE about the protestors. Are there any?
I guess that could always be petitioned for. Don't think the media will think it's too newsworthy, but anyone can ask for them.

AGain, I do not justify any damage done to their property, but if it is being done, it is not because their granddaughter is missing. IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE HARBORING CASEY.

It's being done because people are doing it.

WOW, I missed a lot by actually doing my job today.

I cannot believe that CA and GA actually went out of their house to confront these people at 130 in the morning. "They threw pebbles, pennies at my house. I have chips in my widows, damaged grass and a dent in my garage door." I know it is not funny but come on, this is what he said instead of there are people outside my house waking us up and disturbing the peace, we feel threatened. If I had responded to the call with what was said in the quotes I think I would have had to walk away and laugh. There is no way I would open the door and go outside to confront this people. How did they know that these people were not on drugs or if they had been drinking? Did they have a gun? Going outside was the dumbest thing either of them could have done. (Can you be arrested for being stupid) They put themselves at risk and what were they going to do beat them with a hose? Don't get me wrong, I do not feel sorry for them a bit because when KC is in jail the homefront is quiet. She loves the drama....she lives for it. She has more attention on her now that she has in her whole life. She stated that they were hitting her parents. What child would ever stand by while someone was hitting their parents and do nothing about it? I am happy to know that KC can dial 911 when she thinks that someone might be coming in to hurt her but 911 was not important when she "lost the location" her child. CA and GA has no one to blame other than their little girl for this whole thing getting to the level that it has. Speak the truth and you too shall be free.

There was NO evidence that their property was damaged or vandalized.

don't know if this has been discussed but...........did anyone notice a different attitude in the video showing caseys attorney picking her up from the home? was this from yesterday, or today? in any event, I noticed a totally different vibe all around

First comment if someone is stupid enough to throw rocks at your house at an ungodly hour, You call 911, the police, the cops, civil servants. If you go out, you put everyone in your house in danger.
Second, I have to admit, I laughed when I saw that kid wanting George to hose him down some more, even opening his mouth trying to drink some. This is FL, I thought water was a treat.
Third I got this horrible thought of George turning on the hose again, but this time the protesters pull out their huge high powered water guns, and let him have it.(I am not advocating this, it is just what popped into my mind.)

WOW, I missed a lot by actually doing my job today.

I cannot believe that CA and GA actually went out of their house to confront these people at 130 in the morning. "They threw pebbles, pennies at my house. I have chips in my widows, damaged grass and a dent in my garage door." I know it is not funny but come on, this is what he said instead of there are people outside my house waking us up and disturbing the peace, we feel threatened. If I had responded to the call with what was said in the quotes I think I would have had to walk away and laugh. There is no way I would open the door and go outside to confront this people. How did they know that these people were not on drugs or if they had been drinking? Did they have a gun? Going outside was the dumbest thing either of them could have done. (Can you be arrested for being stupid) They put themselves at risk and what were they going to do beat them with a hose? Don't get me wrong, I do not feel sorry for them a bit because when KC is in jail the homefront is quiet. She loves the drama....she lives for it. She has more attention on her now that she has in her whole life. She stated that they were hitting her parents. What child would ever stand by while someone was hitting their parents and do nothing about it? I am happy to know that KC can dial 911 when she thinks that someone might be coming in to hurt her but 911 was not important when she "lost the location" her child. CA and GA has no one to blame other than their little girl for this whole thing getting to the level that it has. Speak the truth and you too shall be free.

I don't think they felt too threatened since they turned their backs on them and walked away.

The smoke is easy.

Now would ANYBODY in their right mind act like that without an influence. I have to assume she isn't a druggie....that leaves alcohol.

And the kids nowadays. God only knows what they are using.

So what if she smokes. This 65 year old woman drove two hours to search for Caylee.

Act like what? Angry and hurt that she was searching for their grandchild while they stayed inside with the woman who lost the grandchild at the same time they tell the media to go out and search for their granddaughter.

Oh my, I will stop now. That woman did nothing to deserve your name calling. IMO

Of course it doesn't. I don't believe anyone would condone that kind of behavior. I think people are simply trying to explain how it could happen.

The cops should say they cant find the protesters. (just like they cant find caylee)

don't know if this has been discussed but...........did anyone notice a different attitude in the video showing caseys attorney picking her up from the home? was this from yesterday, or today? in any event, I noticed a totally different vibe all around
It's been discussed that perhaps he wasn't thrilled with the A's not heeding the advice of the police and staying inside. It also shows her willingness to call 911 when she "feared" for her parents...but I guess not when she feared for her child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back