George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
don't worry. i'm certainly not. :) no attacks here.

anyway, let's stay on-topic before this thread gets locked or deleted anyway.

someone said george had the hammer, i saw cindy with the bat, and george with what i thought was the hammer, then it turned out to be the hose...

did he really have the hammer during the altercation? not that i think it means anything, just wondering.
No, it was two prior altercations where he had a hammer. This time he just had the hose

Did you hear the one threaten George, saying he'd catch him out on the road sometime? And the way the were taunting - and calling him Georgie Porgy. It has nothing to do with Caylee at all. Just punk kids making asses of themselves. I bet their moms are so proud. NOT.

He needs taunting, IMO. He is harboring a murderer. Also, I am sure that CA is very proud of her lying murdering daughter.

Did you hear the one threaten George, saying he'd catch him out on the road sometime? And the way the were taunting - and calling him Georgie Porgy. It has nothing to do with Caylee at all. Just punk kids making asses of themselves. I bet their moms are so proud. NOT.
In the same way George threatened to take down 'the little dude' with the American flag?

I've come to the conclusion that George allows himself to be baited by the Hatfields because he's a McCoy - in other words, he's on the same level as the nitwits who stand there yelling at him.

$50 says their moms were asleep in bed and had NO IDEA where their children were. It's our society today.

Most parents are just glad the kids aren't bothering them.

He made a judgement mistake thru the anger he was feeling. I'm sure you have never done that based on your posts. And for that matter, neither have I.

But, then again, I'm perfect!

bravo. :clap: lol, aren't we all?

About as proud as Cindy must be of how Lee threatened the guy who was confronting him during his little temper tantrum over the dog lady. And I'm sure Cindy is even more proud of how quickly Casey can think up another lie after being caught in the last one.

Or did they?
I doubt we'll ever know, but somehow I don't think those folks would keep it a secret for long if they'd been compensated for their late-night jaunt.

They'd tell two friends, who would tell two friends...

About as proud as Cindy must be of how Lee threatened the guy who was confronting him during his little temper tantrum over the dog lady. And I'm sure Cindy is even more proud of how quickly Casey can think up another lie after being caught in the last one.

Did you listen to the audio?

He made a judgement mistake thru the anger he was feeling. I'm sure you have never done that based on your posts. And for that matter, neither have I.

But, then again, I'm perfect!
George "mades a judgment mistake" because he's angry but the "protester" is just a punk. OK, now I understand.

But the neighbors AREN'T calling the police. The Anthonys are. That is what makes no sense to me. If these protesters are as horrible as Anthony apologists want to believe, why WOULDN't a neighbor call the police. Do they think the Anthonys could stop it themselves? If I saw a fight down the street, I'd call.
yeah---i am sure the neighbor's were all out in their front yards at 130am during the week watching for a fight in the anthony's front yard!!!

Is there a link to Casey being charged with murder then?

Nope, patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day will come.:rolleyes:

Do you think she is innocent and had nothing to do with her daughter being missing and presumed dead at this point?

Where is Caylee?

Link to Casey being found guilty of murder, please.

I don't understand why some people think it is not ok to have an opinion on if KC is guilty or not. I am allowed to my opinion as are others. I don't need prove beyond a reasonable doubt for my opinion, I am not putting her in jail or sitting on her jury. I mean seriously, everybody knows she hasn't been formally charged with murder yet. But I am not violating her rights with my opinion.

I'm sure the neighbors are calling the police, and they're probably complaining about the media as well as the protesters.

someone here had a link that will show daily calls to OSCO, they update it on a regular basis, like every 10 minutes. Perhaps maybe you can monitor it from this point, if any of the neighbors on Hopespring drive call? Then we can keep a record or a thread of calls from the A's neighbors. Would this be useful?

Nope, patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day will come.:rolleyes:

Do you think she is innocent and had nothing to do with her daughter being missing and presumed dead at this point?

Where is Caylee?

i think the point was more that casey is no more guilty than the protestors are innocent, according to the law at this time.

at least, that's what i got out of it, so please correct me if i'm wrong.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back