George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey was the one who made the second phone call..
Totally different demeanor this time. You can tell she needed help for her parents..
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

To me totally different emotion compared to talking to detectives about her missing Caylee..:mad:

She is upset about people throwing things at their house, but not about her daughter being missing! :furious: This time she showed some emotion.

she was calm and collected and seems to do well under pressure, but did you notice the pause when the operator asked her who she was, its like she expected them to know? Or did I miss her answering her? I dunno the simple fact that she isnt stupid she is obviously capable and articulate makes her seem all the more cold and calculating to me.

I wonder if she sits in front of the web cam in their house and watches everyone outside. Oooh, I just got chills.

EXACTLY!! Who does she think she is??? I am furious after hearing her demanding, complaining voice. Put her back in jail! :behindbar

I am furious daily with her, and I get even more furious when I see all the threads and posts about the Poor A family because they are allwoing this crap to continue by harboring a murderer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

"They threw pebbles, pennies at my house. I have chips in my widows, damaged grass and a dent in my garage door."

Hmm, seems his grass is more important to him than his granddaughter. :rolleyes:

Well...they 'have' been asking for donations...:waitasec:

IMO, this WAS way out of line BUT I'm pissed as all get out that Casey is out period anyway, I know all about constitutional rights and all and that she IS free on bond, still, I just don't care. Put her back in jail, problem will probably be better. Tell the truth and problem will go away.

This is all costing taxpayers in OC soooo much money just so this woman can be out and people are ticked and then she's making phone calls cause she's scared and then the police have to go out to restore peace all the time? It's just all too much. I hope there is an end in sight SOON. The insanity has to stop.

Casey was asked several times who she was and she never did say her name. She just avoided that question both times by only saying she was the resident. She said she was watching "the screen" so they must sit there and watch the people outside on the cameras.

she was calm and collected and seems to do well under pressure, but did you notice the pause when the operator asked her who she was, its like she expected them to know? Or did I miss her answering her? I dunno the simple fact that she isnt stupid she is obviously capable and articulate makes her seem all the more cold and calculating to me.

She didn't give her name she said she was "the resident."

Prob afraid if she gave her name, they would not come.

Well, Casey can solve the whole problem here by telling the damn truth. That's all it would take!!!!

I do think it's wrong for people to destroy another person's property and to harass these folks. They are guilty of crimes as well as Casey.

I just listened to the 911 call that Casey made. OMG!

She was more cooperative with 911 and the punks she wants arrested than she has ever been with the disappearance for her own daughter.

In no way shape or form do I think that the protesters are right with their actions and do think that they should face charges.

I honestly am still sitting here with my jaw on the floor........absolutely amazed that the same woman that called 911 over the protesters is the same woman who showed NO emotion (except for a laugh or two) during her own involvement with LE.

Ugh.....I am rambling and cannot put into words what I am trying to say, just speechless.:waitasec:

I am furious daily with her, and I get even more furious when I see all the threads and posts about the Poor A family because they are allwoing this crap to continue by harboring a murderer.

And egging on the protestors. Cindy was clearly told to stay in the house when she made the first 911 call. They just can't help themselves at 1313 Wackadoo Lane. And then Casey is sitting inside watching it all unfold on the camera?

I'm a whimp myself, but if someone was coming at my parents like that you couldn't keep me from trying to help them.

She didn't give her name she said she was "the resident."

Prob afraid if she gave her name, they would not come.

That was the second time she was asked, the first time I didnt think she ever answered?

I just dont' understand that if people were throwing things at their house, just call 911 and stay INSIDE! You don't open the door and go out and confront them! WTH is wrong with these people? Let the police handle them! Don't put yourself in that situation! That is just so stupid to me!

I do think it's wrong for people to destroy another person's property and to harass these folks. They are guilty of crimes as well as Casey.

I agree with you. But CA was told to stay in the house. Common sense should have told them that.

It's amazing how Casey can furnish more information about the protesters attacking her parents and the car they drove but can't provide accurate information about her daughter.

Me either, but I tell you what, THE GRANDPARENTS should stop the circus. Send her back to jail where she belongs. Nobody will throw any more rocks. They are adding to the rage these protestors feel. They are causing it. Why can't some folks see that? How would you feel if say, Manson was out of jail on bond in your neighborhood and somebody was harboring him in their house?

I found myself chuckling a few times over the whole irony of that call. Don't you love how she refused to name herself and just claimed to be the "resident"? I agree that the protesters are out of control, but this will all end when she fesses up. She and her holier than thou attitude brought this whole big mess unto her family and the sooner she realizes that, the sooner she can hopefully wise up and put a stop to it.

Wow, imagine that. She can call 911 when people are throwing rocks at her house, but she cannot call 911 when her daughter is missing.

Thank you, thread over, you win.

It's just amazing, isn't it? Waits 31 days to report her baby missing, and was pushed into that by her mother, but jumps on the phone when protesters throw rocks and pennies at the house.

She's probably just pissed that they weren't throwing $100 bills. That's all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back