George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something new everyday. They will NEVER EVER live normal lives again. They would have to move to a 3rd world country:D

It's amazingly sad to me how a few bad lies can snowball into this huge mess.

Having things thrown at your house, being cussed at, threatened and harassed by strangers while in his own home is more than just an issue with his grass. I didn't hear him say it was more important anyway, did you ?
Getting on TV was more important to the protesters than being decent,respectful human beings. I don't understand the excuses made for such horrid behavior.

Thank you-I am really shocked I have to say at the basic meanness here towards the Anthony's-these folks are under siege-don't you guys get it? The poster who indicated that they have more to bond over while this is going on is absolutely correct-Casey is in the fold tighter than ever while this continues.

The Anthony's did NOT bring this on themselves-they have a right to a life. There is NO justification for a mob mentality, ever IMO.

Police can see if there are chips in his windows, pebbles below them, ditto for pennies. His garage door has a pattern - whose to say that Lee didn't hit it when he zooned into the driveway? The police did not arrest the protesters when they saw it happen, oo I think they made it up along with the Casey call that someone "struck" George. The raw video is very clearn that he was never struck. His shirt was grabbed - not the same thing. However video DOES show George shoving two people. If George gets his way AGAIN (more special treatment), I think the protest should move to OCSD ato DEMAND he face charges for assault. I believe there is video of him assaulting 3 separate people.

Well, he was touched. That seemed to be enough for some to want him arrested. I remember all the rants about how he should be arrested because he put his hands on somebody.
The hypocrisy is unbelievable with this case.

Talk about double standard .................. geez They can assult how many people now ?? Baseball bat or hammer in hand after LE clearly tells them to stay inside . Slap in the face defiant ???

And now media is Georges new best friend ...........again

They can make a plea to the public to help find protesters but
WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE ??????????

Thank you-I am really shocked I have to say at the basic meanness here towards the Anthony's-these folks are under siege-don't you guys get it? The poster who indicated that they have more to bond over while this is going on is absolutely correct-Casey is in the fold tighter than ever while this continues.

The Anthony's did NOT bring this on themselves-they have a right to a life. There is NO justification for a mob mentality, ever IMO.

How can you defend these people? These people couldn't and wouldn't even defend their granddaughter. They decided to put their tail between their legs and agree with Casey. They are the parents yet they are acting like the kids.....

I don't believe anyone IS making excuses for the protestors, IF they were really protesting and not paid to create a SMALL rocus. Ya know, it could have been a lot worse.

I believe the protest, staged or otherwise, pales in comparison to a missing baby whose mother "won't tell" and grandparents who create diversions and don't move their azzez to search.

As for "white trash protestors", do any of us know these people? I don't. I probably look no better than they do - do you?

My opinion only.

Turn this around as well-what do you really know regarding the Anthony's and their attempts to make their child talk about what really happened? Because they haven't called a press conference to indicate that they have dug up Caylee's bones? OCSO cannot make Casey spill the beans-what makes any of you believe that her family has a chance considering all of the weak spots and skeletons she knows about them?

Bowing out for a while....peace to all of you.

Late Thursday morning, George Anthony released the following statement to Eyewitness News asking for help: "Community Help: September 18, 2008 -- The Anthony Family asks all Central Florida residents and Friends to help identify all person(s) involved in the incidents that occurred in the early Morning hours of Sept. 18, 2008. Please contact The Orange County Sheriff Dept., the local FBI office, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, also call my personal Cell # 407-403-3564 with this info. I appreciate your Help. The person(s) involved will be arrested And prosecuted to the fullest extent Of Florida Law. -- George Anthony"
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html
I never recall seeing a release like that from George "calling for all Central Florida" to search for Caylee or Help TES search for Caylee.

How can you defend these people? These people couldn't and wouldn't even defend their granddaughter. They decided to put their tail between their legs and agree with Casey. They are the parents yet they are acting like the kids.....

This statement is humorous to me, no offense-you have no idea what they have tried to do to defend their granddaughter, respectfully speaking. We are all speculating regarding the information we have been fed.

I am a neutral party with them-to me they are white noise in this case...the perp (at least my presumption) is Casey.

Any weapons?
Casey: NO

What about George toting that bat, Huh?

Since they're being unfairly targeted it makes it easier for them to believe that Casey is being unfairly targeted. They're in self preservation mode. It's them against the world. After this case, I wonder if the families of missing children will be reluctant to be open with the public simply because they're afraid of saying the wrong thing and being subject to this kind of attack.
Sad for the kids and their families.

Turn this around as well-what do you really know regarding the Anthony's and their attempts to make their child talk about what really happened? Because they haven't called a press conference to indicate that they have dug up Caylee's bones? OCSO cannot make Casey spill the beans-what makes any of you believe that her family has a chance considering all of the weak spots and skeletons she knows about them?

She needs jail. If she ain't gonna talk, what is the sense of her being out of jail. I hope, eventually she will be charged with MURDER ONE, and will end up back in jail anyway. Why allow her to keep her deception going on and harboring a lying murderer?

Turn this around as well - how do you defend this people?

I am not defending them because I do think if they would stop going outside and would stop taking part in confrontations things wouldnt be so ugly. People have caught on the the fact that they will come out and they will take part in an argument so the more people see that the more they will want to egg them on. However I will say that I think it is sad that this is being allowed to continue. The anthony's do not live on a secluded private road, they live in a neighborhood full of innocent families just trying to live. These people are all being affected and that is not fair. I think for the sake of the community and the safety and well being of the people willing to go and spend hours toting signs of disproval this should be put to a stop. jmo

I'm surprised Cindy and George let Casey call 911 ... don't they know her turnaround time is typically 31 days to place a call??

She needs jail. If she ain't gonna talk, what is the sense of her being out of jail. I hope, eventually she will be charged with MURDER ONE, and will end up back in jail anyway. Why allow her to keep her deception going on and harboring a lying murderer?

She's their daughter and they love her and they want to believe that their grandaughter is alive.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html
I never recall seeing a release like that from George "calling for all Central Florida" to search for Caylee or Help TES search for Caylee.

OMG, there are no words. Just no words..... I cannot believe he put a statement out like this. But never put out a statement like this for Caylee. Yep, I am sooooooooooooo done with The Anthonys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back