George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George and Cindy invite it all to happen at every turn. They COULD have left Casey in jail where she belongs. They COULD have not created a spectacle in the news by calling the media names and blaming EVERYONE except their spawn,Casey, for what is happening to them. They COULD have just gone and gotten a no trespassing permit and posted some simple signs at each corner of the property line, set up a camera and stayed inside. They COULD have not pushed protesters and taken away signs from proetesters and engaged in shouting matches with protesters. They COULD have supported Tim and stood behind him, as one of THE most kindhearted and dedicated individuals in his field. They COULD have gone and trecked a mile or two to LOOK FOR CAYLEE. They COULD have not told lies and changed their stories from one day to the next. They COULD have done MUCH to have altered the course of events as they have transpired. They are NOT blameless in all of this. They are egging it on and feeding the flames, and if they keep doing that then it is a reasonable assumption that the flames just MAY lick them a little bit and they MAY get burned.

I wouldn't call the law. I'd come out and armbar you. From where I am from we don't call the cops. And people living here don't kill their children

So you agree that GA has a right to be angry then.

George and Cindy invite it all to happen at every turn. They COULD have left Casey in jail where she belongs. They COULD have not created a spectacle in the news by calling the media names and blaming EVERYONE except their spawn,Casey, for what is happening to them. They COULD have just gone and gotten a no trespassing permit and posted some simple signs at each corner of the property line, set up a camera and stayed inside. They COULD have not pushed protesters and taken away signs from proetesters and engaged in shouting matches with protesters. They COULD have supported Tim and stood behind him, as one of THE most kindhearted and dedicated individuals in his field. They COULD have gone and trecked a mile or two to LOOK FOR CAYLEE. They COULD have not told lies and changed their stories from one day to the next. They COULD have done MUCH to have altered the course of events as they have transpired. They are NOT blameless in all of this. They are egging it on and feeding the flames, and if they keep doing that then it is a reasonable assumption that the flames just MAY lick them a little bit and they MAY get burned.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree with most of your post, but not the part I bolded:

"They are just doing what they know to do."

If that's the truth, I'm very glad George is no longer with LE and I hope Cindy never practices as a hands-on nurse.

My opinion only.

Right on sister..its probably not how "normal" people would react..Sometimes i feel sorry for them and sometimes I just want to drive down to florida and THROW SOME PENNIEs AT THIER HOUSE!

If they admit that she is no longer alive, then they won't get anymore donation money.

I'm surprised Cindy and George let Casey call 911 ... don't they know her turnaround time is typically 31 days to place a call??

:doh::doh::doh: I blew soda LITERALLY out my nose on that one!

OMG! I am speechless,.. completely speechless. Hey lets make sure the people that damaged my house and grass are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But the murdering b*#$* that killed my granddaughter can sit in my house and eat my food and play on my computer! :furious::furious:

:thumb::thumb::thumb: Your avatar should be trademarked! As Seen in Jail ahahaaaa

I wouldn't call the law. I'd come out and armbar you. From where I am from we don't call the cops. And people living here don't kill their children

Where I live too. It's called "Neighborhood Justice" We just had a guy who was driving thru the Navy Housing about a block from my house. He was drunk and he came around a curve and plowed into 4 young guys who were standing out in front of a house. One got trapped under the guy's car. When the other guys tried to get the car off their friend and they couldn't, they opened the driver's door and realized he was drunk. They pulled him out and according to the police spokesperson "put a beat down on him". The poor guy under the car died right there. He was a sailor only 20 years old. The driver was in the hospital for a week. Then he went to jail. No charges on the friends. Cops didn't see it.

Hey All.

This is a very emotional issue. I am glad to see you are attacking the post and not the poster.

Just wanted to step in and say if anyone is feeling a bit too angry, perhaps now would be a good time to step away from the computer.

Just a thought.

Loveya,
Tricia

okay... this is just my observation but have you noticed that it is a certain "type" of people that seem to be protesting at night? I am not trying to sound rude or mean but some of those people look like they belong in a bar or a back alley somewhere. I honestly wonder how many of them left their kids home alone with no sheet son their bed with nothing but a soiled diaper on to go protest? I think this is bringing out the worst in people and possibly the worst of people. I am not trying to offend anyone this is just my 3rd party observation.

be careful - I suggested these looked like dangerous people and I was told I was being prejudice.

I wonder how the A's would feel if NO ONE was looking for Caylee????? If this is how they feel when people are,... jmo

"Late Thursday morning, George Anthony released the following statement to Eyewitness News asking for help: "Community Help: September 18, 2008 -- The Anthony Family asks all Central Florida residents and Friends to help identify all person(s) involved in the incidents that occurred in the early Morning hours of Sept. 18, 2008. Please contact The Orange County Sheriff Dept., the local FBI office, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, also call my personal Cell # 407-403-3564 with this info. I appreciate your Help. The person(s) involved will be arrested And prosecuted to the fullest extent Of Florida Law. -- George Anthony"

With that in mind, I'm sure he's pushing for the maximum sentence for himself for pushing an old lady and a man, right?

Did I say he was arrested ? No.
Sooooooooo when he is arrested then you will see others think the protesters should be as well. Until then maybe you need to stop pointing out others' hypocrisy and look a little closer to home.

Hey All.

This is a very emotional issue. I am glad to see you are attacking the post and not the poster.

Just wanted to step in and say if anyone is feeling a bit too angry, perhaps now would be a good time to step away from the computer.

Just a thought.

Loveya,
Tricia

Thanks Tricia...I must go now.

Pathetic Athony's - they never cease to amaze and stun me with their pitiful actions and total disregard that their grandaughter is still missing.
Another poster had mentioned on a different thread - perhaps CA & GA staged this 1am wake up call last night?? (Casey had to have learned how to stage fictitious crimes somewhere!!) What went on last night doesn't really match the typical protesting that has become routine.

Late Thursday morning, George Anthony released the following statement to Eyewitness News asking for help: "Community Help: September 18, 2008 -- The Anthony Family asks all Central Florida residents and Friends to help identify all person(s) involved in the incidents that occurred in the early Morning hours of Sept. 18, 2008. Please contact The Orange County Sheriff Dept., the local FBI office, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, also call my personal Cell # 407-403-3564 with this info. I appreciate your Help. The person(s) involved will be arrested And prosecuted to the fullest extent Of Florida Law. -- George Anthony"

Okay, this statement right here just lost any tiny bit of pity that I had for these people... Im will never feel sorry for them again... Really George, the fullest extent of the law while your harboring a killer.... This just put a knotch in my craw....

He is such a ..........................

Oh, I will just get sent to the corner if I call him what I want to.:rolleyes:

"Late Thursday morning, George Anthony released the following statement to Eyewitness News asking for help: "Community Help: September 18, 2008 -- The Anthony Family asks all Central Florida residents and Friends to help identify all person(s) involved in the incidents that occurred in the early Morning hours of Sept. 18, 2008. Please contact The Orange County Sheriff Dept., the local FBI office, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, also call my personal Cell # 407-403-3564 with this info. I appreciate your Help. The person(s) involved will be arrested And prosecuted to the fullest extent Of Florida Law. -- George Anthony"

With that in mind, I'm sure he's pushing for the maximum sentence for himself for pushing an old lady and a man, right?

Well isn't that a very interesting public statement George has released?? Too bad he didn't do something similar asking all Central Florida residents with any knowledge of what happened to Caylee to please contact the OCSheriff, FBI, and Florida Dept of LE.

Wonder if his "people" were watching and maybe they can ID these protestors for GA. I wonder what his "people" do every day?

Well isn't that a very interesting public statement George has released?? Too bad he didn't do something similar asking all Central Florida residents with any knowledge of what happened to Caylee to please contact the OCSheriff, FBI, and Florida Dept of LE.

I guess they figure the Myspace page is enough. :rolleyes:

Somebody please email NG about this statement that George put out today. Maybe she will stop feeling sorry for them too.

Just me...reading the whole thread.

WOW.

The frustration level on this thread is so think you could cut it with a Ginsu Ronco Rompin Stompin Knife (for only 19.99 and if you order now we'll throw in a retired circus pony at no extra charge. )

Grab a cool beverage, and take a break if you are getting hot under the collar.

We have a large number reading this thread. That is a good thing. We want the world to see your logic and your opinions.

It's hard because I'll read one post and think, "YEAH." Then I'll read the exact opposite view and think, "YEAH."

Personally? I am disgusted with the protesters. Period.

The Caylee situation is a different issue than what the pepole are doing.

JUST MY OPINION.

I'll go back to reading :blowkiss:

Wonder if his "people" were watching and maybe they can ID these protestors for GA. I wonder what his "people" do every day?

Last I heard from Cindy, three of them were looking for Caylee.

Just my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back